Author Topic: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)  (Read 3554771 times)

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
Re: Simple Questions, Simple Answers (FAQ in the OP)
« Reply #11500 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 15:42:30 »
Anyone know where I can get a blank white set of pbt caps in cherry profile?
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Osurne

« Reply #11501 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 16:37:25 »
I am a college kid that has been interested in getting a mechanical keyboard for a long time. I was wondering should I dive into the deep end and build my own 60% keyboard, or just buy a noppoo choc mini or ducky shine mini, etc.? If you suggest buying what is a good 60% board? I really want blue switches.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11502 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 18:21:42 »
I am a college kid that has been interested in getting a mechanical keyboard for a long time. I was wondering should I dive into the deep end and build my own 60% keyboard, or just buy a noppoo choc mini or ducky shine mini, etc.? If you suggest buying what is a good 60% board? I really want blue switches.

Poker 2 is a favorite around here :).

I think lin3 is offering caps in the TX1800 GB thread.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #11503 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 18:30:13 »

The craft of keyboards cannot be understood any other way, but by building your very own one.

Offline Osurne

« Reply #11504 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 18:37:23 »

I have been seeing that mentioned a lot, but I googled it and couldn't find any.

The craft of keyboards cannot be understood any other way, but by building your very own one.

Roughly how much would it cost though?

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #11505 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 18:43:50 »

I second the poker 2, I loved mine when I had it.

Those are beige, I don't think I'll be able to dye them and have the colors come out how I want them to.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #11506 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 18:44:32 »

This blows my mind.

I have worked on (that is, completely dis-assembled and re-assembled) literally hundreds of keyboards.

There is no way that I would waste my time "re-inventing the wheel" when literally thousands of keyboard engineers have spent literally millions of man-hours designing keyboards.

Find something that interests you and circle around it until you zero in on your ideal.

That said, I really want to build a Kingsaver with blue Alps.

Citizens United violates the essence of what made America a great country in its political system. Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president.
So now we’ve just seen a complete subversion of our political system as a payoff to major contributors, who want and expect and sometimes get favors for themselves after the election’s over.”
- Jimmy Carter 2015

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11507 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 18:54:24 »
1) I have been seeing that mentioned a lot, but I googled it and couldn't find any

2) Roughly how much would it cost though?

1) Looks like Newegg has them for sale right now. But I'd wait until MechanicalKeyboards.com gets them back in stock or if Massdrop does another sale.

2) Custom keyboards can cost anywhere from $100 to $1000+. Depends on how your build goes. Handwired builds might be cheaper than a kit but I think the Infinity was relatively affordable.

Offline IronIcecream

« Reply #11508 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 19:39:48 »
Will the NKRO on the Ducky Mini work correctly on a Mac?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11509 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 05:58:12 »

Does NKRO change per the OS? I'm asking generally. I don't think it does. I thought it was more of a function of the circuit and having diodes. I would say it works but I'm not 100% sure.

Offline MJ45

• HHKB Pro
« Reply #11510 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 06:50:14 »
Most likely not, it has been said that Mac's are limited to 6KRO. But with programmable controlers (Teensy, Hasu's Alt HHKB), using Easy AVR and TMK  firmware I have been able to have get NKRO on Mac's.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #11511 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 07:14:37 »

Does NKRO change per the OS? I'm asking generally. I don't think it does. I thought it was more of a function of the circuit and having diodes. I would say it works but I'm not 100% sure.

Hardware level yes that is all it takes.  The software side is a different story.  From what I recall the multiple board emultion version or NKRO over USB gets very flaky on Mac.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #11512 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 10:24:56 »

Hardware level yes that is all it takes.  The software side is a different story.  From what I recall the multiple board emultion version or NKRO over USB gets very flaky on Mac.

ITT: Don't use a Mac, if you care about NKRO.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11513 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 10:27:47 »
Can someone link more information about NKRO and Macs?

Offline Dark_wizzie

« Reply #11514 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 10:28:27 »
-sigh-
Does Ducky Mini fit inside Tex 60% case?  :(
Killin' me here.
I'm dying.
Beep Boop

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11515 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 10:31:18 »
Does Ducky Mini fit inside Tex 60% case?

I can't find a picture of the PCB but I think so? Cannot 100% confirm though.

Is there a reason you don't want to pick up the Ducky Mini Year of the Horse? That has an aluminum case.

And why are you so bummed?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #11516 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 10:32:06 »
-sigh-
Killin' me here.
I'm dying.

I can't say for sure, as I don't own a Ducky Mini, but I suspect it would if my theory about Vortex being the OEM is correct.

Can you post a pic of the PCB?
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Dark_wizzie

« Reply #11517 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 10:52:55 »

Is there a reason you don't want to pick up the Ducky Mini Year of the Horse? That has an aluminum case.

I'm bummed because I've spent 10+ hours looking at keyboards and I still can't figure out exactly what I'm getting. Long story short, I have word that the Shine 3 TKL will work with Tex case but the case won't be in stock until "hopefully by the end of Spring". I was getting all excited for the Mini because the 60% case is in stock right now and I can get it all set up very soon and in my hands. However, the Mini and YOTH have a miniusb port on the left side of the keyboard as shown here:
http://www.duckychannel.com.tw/en/ducky-mini/images/mini_photo_02.jpg

As bummed as I am to see this possibility fade before my eyes, if I ended up buying all the stuff and finding out I can't get it to fit with my non-existent modding skills, that will suck big time.

Both the YOTH and the Mini have an aluminum case, the YOTH one just has a more solid, CNC machined one. However, I find the aesthetic to be blegh and I think adopting the Tex 60% look would be perfect for this. I'd say it would look as good if not better than my original TKL idea.

-sigh-
Killin' me here.
I'm dying.

I can't say for sure, as I don't own a Ducky Mini, but I suspect it would if my theory about Vortex being the OEM is correct.

That is the best I can do for now. Can't find any pictures.  :(
Beep Boop

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11518 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 11:06:22 »

However, the Mini and YOTH have a miniusb port on the left side of the keyboard as shown here:

Both the YOTH and the Mini have an aluminum case, the YOTH one just has a more solid, CNC machined one. However, I find the aesthetic to be blegh and I think adopting the Tex 60% look would be perfect for this. I'd say it would look as good if not better than my original TKL idea

Oh...yeah. I didn't remember that. I don't think the Mini will work with the Tex case. The port location messes things up.

The Mini only has an aluminum top cover. The bottom of the case is plastic. The YOTH is a full aluminum case. I checked that when I saw a Mini in person at MK.com.

Can you confirm that the Shine 3 TKL fits in the Tex TKL case? I wasn't aware of this. Perhaps a link or something?

Since MK.com has all of these boards, maybe you can just contact 00ZerO or JoshMK and ask them? Perhaps they can check for you?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #11519 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 11:12:43 »
-sigh-
Killin' me here.
I'm dying.

Nope, that's not gonna work at all. Different mount points.

in memoriam

Offline Dark_wizzie

« Reply #11520 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 11:34:23 »

However, the Mini and YOTH have a miniusb port on the left side of the keyboard as shown here:

Both the YOTH and the Mini have an aluminum case, the YOTH one just has a more solid, CNC machined one. However, I find the aesthetic to be blegh and I think adopting the Tex 60% look would be perfect for this. I'd say it would look as good if not better than my original TKL idea

Oh...yeah. I didn't remember that. I don't think the Mini will work with the Tex case. The port location messes things up.

The Mini only has an aluminum top cover. The bottom of the case is plastic. The YOTH is a full aluminum case. I checked that when I saw a Mini in person at MK.com.

Can you confirm that the Shine 3 TKL fits in the Tex TKL case? I wasn't aware of this. Perhaps a link or something?

Since MK.com has all of these boards, maybe you can just contact 00ZerO or JoshMK and ask them? Perhaps they can check for you?

The mini has an aluminum top and bottom, sandwiching plastic. Paying $70 or so more for a stock case I will replace is a bit much for me. I don't want to use the mini with the stock case of either the Mini or the YOTH. It's definately a stretch, but I wonder if it's possible to connect the side usb port and loop the cable around inside the case to the normal usb cutout of the case. I've been looking into Poker IIs but it's out of stock (and I don't know much about them), and I've always wanted a Ducky, and to support a company from my home country,
-sigh-
Killin' me here.
I'm dying.

Nope, that's not gonna work at all. Different mount points.
ok, i cri nao
Beep Boop

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11521 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 11:53:32 »
The mini has an aluminum top and bottom, sandwiching plastic.

I don't think so. I distinctly remember aluminum top and plastic bottom from when I held it in person. I'd would like to see pictures or a link showing that it isn't.

Nope, you're right. My memory obviously sucks. I found a link.

Offline IronIcecream

« Reply #11522 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 11:59:01 »

The general consesus from videos and things i've seen on the internet says that OS X can't handle NKRO; however, in this post https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=63028.0 the Mini is listed as a compatible.  So based on this I'm guessing whatever version on NKRO Ducky has doesn't interfere and there's a way to make the layout compatible with a mac.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #11523 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 12:05:25 »
What is the quietest most tactile cherry mx switch?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11524 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 12:06:58 »

In my opinion?

Stock = Stock MX Clear
Modded = Jailhouse Blues

I didn't enjoy the super high actuation point on the Jailhouse Blues but they were very tactile and the quietest MX switch that I can remember trying.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #11525 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 12:07:52 »

In my opinion?

Stock = Stock MX Clear
Modded = Jailhouse Blues

I didn't enjoy the super high actuation point on the Jailhouse Blues but they were very tactile and the quietest MX switch that I can remember trying.

That's what I was thinking as well but wanted to verify, thanks cptn.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #11526 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 12:23:12 »
I didn't enjoy the super high actuation point on the Jailhouse Blues

Is it much higher than blue alps?  I remember those being too high for my liking.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11527 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 12:24:34 »
I didn't enjoy the super high actuation point on the Jailhouse Blues

Is it much higher than blue alps?  I remember those being too high for my liking.

Hm...From what I recall? Yes. But I don't think I had tried Blue Alps before I tried Jailhouse Blues. From what I can tell though, all the Alps actuation points are in the same spot.

Offline RavenII

« Reply #11528 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 15:22:39 »
Is it possible to un...follow? subscribe? from a thread so that it doesn't show up when you click "Show new replies to your posts."

Anndddd....

Is Gon's TKL board a direct swap/fit in a QFR case?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #11529 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 15:24:16 »
Is it possible to un...follow? subscribe? from a thread so that it doesn't show up when you click "Show new replies to your posts."

Nope.  Only way would be to un-post in the thread, so no.  If it's a big bother, I would change your browsing habits so that you "Watch" all of the threads you're interested in, since you have control over what falls into that category (moreso than posting or not posting).

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #11530 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 17:21:42 »

Nope.  Only way would be to un-post in the thread, so no.  If it's a big bother, I would change your browsing habits so that you "Watch" all of the threads you're interested in, since you have control over what falls into that category (moreso than posting or not posting).

I really wish you could.  I always use "show new replies to your posts".
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11531 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 18:14:45 »
Is Gon's TKL board a direct swap/fit in a QFR case?

That's a good question. Gut instinct says no but I honestly have no idea.

Offline jackalope

• Now with 20% more soul.
« Reply #11532 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 18:43:35 »
Any one have a rough idea what it would cost to ship a HHKB to Singapore from the U.S.
eh o well

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #11533 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 18:45:49 »
Any one have a rough idea what it would cost to ship a HHKB to Singapore from the U.S.
depending on the service used somewhere in the area of $30-40
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11534 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 20:34:07 »

Why not just get it from Japan? shipping within Asia is always pretty damn reasonable.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Ludovician

« Reply #11535 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 01:08:06 »
It should cost around ¥2000, around $23 (Singapore dollars) from Japan. At least, that's the Tenso cost.
Typing speed:
More
Visit the Typing Test and try!

My collection:
More
HHKB Pro 2 (Blank, white) | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S (Blank, white) | Topre Realforce 87UB silent-modded (not currently functional) | Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent (MX Brown) | IBM Model M 1391401 - 9th January 1991 (Bolt+Floss-modded) | Apple keyboard m0116 (Orange Alps) | Unidentified DIN Keyboard (White Alps) | ADDS 1010 (Green Alps) | AEK II (Linear-modded, USB-converted) | IBM PC-AT Model F | Noppoo Choc Mini (MX Black) | Amstrad PC2286 | BigKeys LX | IBM Model M 1391401 - 6th September 1990 | IBM Model M2 1395300 - 28th February 1991 | Leopold FC660C | Cherry G80-11802 (MX Brown) | Matias Tactile Pro (Simplfied grey Alps) | Razer Blackwidow (MX Blue) | Novatouch 55g | Focus FK-2001 (White alps) | DSE Multitech (Blue alps) | Dell AT101W (Matias quiet) | Pok3r (White w/Clears) | KBP V80 (Blue Alps)

Pending:
Infinity kit

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #11536 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 07:29:59 »
(Attachment Link)

For reference this is a 1cm bezel, not sure what the JD40 is but I think it's a bit larger.
That should work. I'm looking for it to be a pretty small, lighter case

The only thing that restricts the bezel size is the size of the bezel on the pcb, if you make the plate too small the standoffs will hit the pcb.
So then what would be the smallest bezel that would work with a standard 60% PCB i.e. Poker II

No clue, I actually just sold mine, this could be answered very easily if someone is willing to make a measurement for me. I need the distance from the center of the mx switch to the edge of the pcb. I need x, someone my know it. If no one knows or measures it I'll just use the dimensions of the GH60 because I already have those files.

(Attachment Link)

Anyone got this? Or would the GH60 specs work as a universal measurement?
« Last Edit: Thu, 26 February 2015, 07:37:07 by hwood34 »

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Moralless

« Reply #11537 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 07:38:09 »
(Attachment Link)

For reference this is a 1cm bezel, not sure what the JD40 is but I think it's a bit larger.

The only thing that restricts the bezel size is the size of the bezel on the pcb, if you make the plate too small the standoffs will hit the pcb.
So then what would be the smallest bezel that would work with a standard 60% PCB i.e. Poker II

No clue, I actually just sold mine, this could be answered very easily if someone is willing to make a measurement for me. I need the distance from the center of the mx switch to the edge of the pcb. I need x, someone my know it. If no one knows or measures it I'll just use the dimensions of the GH60 because I already have those files.

(Attachment Link)

Anyone got this?

I've never designed a PCB before but wouldn't the distance from the centre of the mx switch to the edge of the pcb be 0.5u since if you're going from the centre of the switch and you want the PCB to be as flush as possible then you'd want it to extend as far as the keycap would. But I might be missing something/misunderstanding the question.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11538 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 07:59:23 »

I would think the GH60 specs would be fine. But like Morealless, I haven't designed a PCB. But I don't see why it would vary.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #11539 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 08:00:44 »
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

I don't think the PCB would be outside the area where a normal switch "unit" would end.

Maybe this post can help?

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=65189.msg1651248#msg1651248

in memoriam

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #11540 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 08:04:42 »
Alright then, I guess the GH60 specs would work. Thanks :thumb:

Offline jackalope

• Now with 20% more soul.
« Reply #11541 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 13:37:41 »
depending on the service used somewhere in the area of $30-40

thank you

Why not just get it from Japan? shipping within Asia is always pretty damn reasonable.

I was looking to sell one to someone in Singapore and I am in the U.S.
eh o well

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #11542 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 06:50:49 »
Anyone got experience with that : http://www.leboncoin.fr/informatique/768822391.htm?ca=12_s  ?
Could the keyboard work as a simple unit ?
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
« Reply #11543 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 10:08:14 »
What sort of connector/protocol does the IBM Displaywriter have?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11544 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 17:46:39 »
Anyone got experience with that : http://www.leboncoin.fr/informatique/768822391.htm?ca=12_s  ?
Could the keyboard work as a simple unit ?

Looks like the computer is a Compaq Portable. The keyboard is just an IBM XT. If that is the case, I would say it would work fine. But it seems a shame to buy the system just for the board.

What sort of connector/protocol does the IBM Displaywriter have?

Dorkvader has one, he would know. He took pictures of his Displaywriter on his flickr but there's no picture of the connector.

I did find webwit's pictures of his Displaywriter. Here's a shot of the connector.
« Last Edit: Sat, 28 February 2015, 17:48:10 by CPTBadAss »

Offline rpeterclark

• RPTR ❌
« Reply #11545 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 17:51:46 »
What are current options for purchasing PCB mount Cherry stabilizers? Mouser does not seem to have them in stock and I guess they never have the 6.25 spacebar stab anyway. GON of course has them but shipping is too much. IMSTO has them and the shipping still high but is more reasonable. Are there other options that I am not aware of? 

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #11546 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 17:57:12 »
What are current options for purchasing PCB mount Cherry stabilizers? Mouser does not seem to have them in stock and I guess they never have the 6.25 spacebar stab anyway. GON of course has them but shipping is too much. IMSTO has them and the shipping still high but is more reasonable. Are there other options that I am not aware of? 

The last time I looked I found some at arrow but that was months ago.  I would check Cherry's site and Google search the part number. 

I will warn it took a few hours of digging to locate 2u stabs.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #11547 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 18:14:07 »

Post a WTB for the wires in classifieds, and buy the 2u from Mouser when they come back in stock. . If you find any 6.25's in retail, buy a lot as there are always people looking for them.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11548 on: Sat, 28 February 2015, 23:29:28 »

Ivan just ran a GB for them. You could wait for them to pop up in the classifieds or for extras to show up.

Offline rockhawksam

• I'm a big dirty **** Hawk
    • tanglingstars.com
« Reply #11549 on: Sun, 01 March 2015, 12:07:46 »
How would one go about getting an OTD keyboard? Are there any people who proxy them? I am extremely interested in finding one of these keyboards and I'm willing to pay the price.