Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8645268 times)

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #15800 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 05:15:52 »
OMG!!!!!

congrats, man. :)  the first international clackvent cap has arrived.  from looking at the tracking info, it looks like CC printed the label in april, but actually shipped it around 5/5.  and somehow the package took a nice detour to australia??  haha.  anyways, glad it finally got to you safely. :)
you are right! It went to Melbourne Australia!!!

And if he shipped in 5/5, then it is not all gloom and doom everyone! It's just 3 weeks ago. No need to file Pay Pal dispute!

Not that I can tell now, since you took the picture down..., but how do you know it was shipped in May and not in April exactly?

Also, wouldn't there be some tracking on the package to check back when it was actually accepted?

Still skeptical about this.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #15801 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 05:15:53 »
Hats good to hear then but I suspect it might be one of his gnomes shipping items out rather than the person himself as that may give a reason as to why he has not posted :x
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #15802 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 05:23:38 »

OMG!!!!!

congrats, man. :)  the first international clackvent cap has arrived.  from looking at the tracking info, it looks like CC printed the label in april, but actually shipped it around 5/5.  and somehow the package took a nice detour to australia??  haha.  anyways, glad it finally got to you safely. :)

And if he shipped in 5/5, then it is not all gloom and doom everyone! It's just 3 weeks ago. No need to file Pay Pal dispute!

Not that I can tell now, since you took the picture down..., but how do you know it was shipped in May and not in April exactly?

Also, wouldn't there be some tracking on the package to check back when it was actually accepted?

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #15803 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 05:29:08 »

OMG!!!!!

Show Image

Ka-pow!

Thanks for delivering :P

Offline Chemisery

« Reply #15804 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 09:55:35 »
I'm actually shaking now. Let me get back to my workstation first and find a place where I can quickly grab some photos. I'm drinking a Coke, calming myself. That was exciting.

Yeah just noticed item is 1. Was hoping for 3!

And now you are making your neighbor hyped about it!  ;D
Filco MJ2 Ninja Brown TK + Iron Mask II + GMK Dolch
WTB:
Riptide MX
Cosmic Dusk V2 MX
Nebulus V2 MX
Interstellar Blue V2 MX

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #15805 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 07:01:23 »
Does anyone know how many of these are actually in existence?

The white and P1 purple looking one.  :eek:

That's been my end game cap (Not that I'd ever get it) keycap for years now...  ^-^

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #15806 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 09:02:07 »
Show Image

That's been my end game cap (Not that I'd ever get it) keycap for years now...  ^-^

I think just the one.  I don't know if it's surfaced in a long time though.  It's the one cap that I'm sure would auction for more than a Salute or OG since so many people want it. 

Offline btctopre

« Reply #15807 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 09:18:46 »
I think just the one.  I don't know if it's surfaced in a long time though.  It's the one cap that I'm sure would auction for more than a Salute or OG since so many people want it.
Well... ****. I guess it's zero now, because I destroyed it after I got a hold of it thinking it was a fake (which is why it hasn't been seen in over a year). I'll dig around to find it and see if I can put the pieces back together, make some sort of skeletal skeletor. jk im high on crack

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #15808 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 09:18:59 »
Show Image

That makes me slightly sad...

The photo is from ekw808, he probably still has it.

I guess It's something I'll just stare at through pictures.  :))

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #15809 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 09:25:09 »
don't despair. maybe some of those clackvent clacks is a purple with white face...

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #15810 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 09:35:28 »
Well... ****. I guess it's zero now, because I destroyed it after I got a hold of it thinking it was a fake (which is why it hasn't been seen in over a year). I'll dig around to find it and see if I can put the pieces back together, make some sort of skeletal skeletor. jk im high on crack

Lies.

And I think I know who has it...

I'd actually want it now as it'd look sick with wyfe's bro caps purp gamer set on white hhkb

« Last Edit: Fri, 05 June 2015, 09:37:17 by absyrd »
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #15811 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 10:02:15 »

Lol. That was a gooder.

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #15812 on: Fri, 05 June 2015, 10:15:25 »
Even though I knew you where joking,  My heart still stopped thinking about such a thing...  :'(

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #15813 on: Sat, 06 June 2015, 04:25:19 »
Lies.

And I think I know who has it...

I'd actually want it now as it'd look sick with wyfe's bro caps purp gamer set on white hhkb

I also have a guess of who has it now, and if so, it'll probably never be seen again.  Haha oh well.  At least we have Dustin's awesome pics of it. :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline metal369

• Singlepath
« Reply #15814 on: Sat, 06 June 2015, 11:49:06 »
I had thought that CC is so expensive.

But when I saw the Oktoberfest CC, I just fell in love.

UWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gimme that beer T-T
Hi there!

Offline btctopre

« Reply #15815 on: Sun, 07 June 2015, 14:59:35 »
As I now have zero access to my original Clackvent shipping address, I went ahead and opened a dispute (not a claim) this afternoon in hopes of getting clack to acknowledge my change of address request. I'll post any updates I receive here so any of you on the fence can decide whether or not you want to follow suit. If you want to read my dispute message for whatever reason, you can see it below.

More
After receiving no replies to e-mails sent on 4/20 (prior to you opening a sale three hours later), 5/22, and 5/27, I am left with no choice but to open a dispute in an attempt to have you acknowledge my change of address request below. If you do not acknowledge it before the end of the dispute period, I will escalate the dispute to a claim, as your failure to deliver the product in a timely manner has created a situation where I no longer am able to receive mail at the original address, and am unable to forward mail from it due to it being a business address with my name not associated with it.

I feel this is a reasonable and fair action as we have been more-than patient with you and your health issues the last 4-5 months, yet you have totally ignored your obligation as a seller to communicate during this period. You have failed to pass on a single status update in over three months now, and have not replied to any of our e-mails despite you, or someone on your behalf, being well enough to send out a few parcels in April and early May. We're not asking the world here- you took our money and then didn't deliver the products within the original timeline (to be shipped within one week after payment), the least you could do is update us every couple weeks on what is happening, reply to some e-mails, and offer potential refunds to those who do not wish to wait out the delivery timeline. Just as your life has changed in the last five months, so can the lives of the 118 people who participated in your sale, so you need to respect that possibility like we've respected your circumstances and communicate (or have someone communicate) with your buyers. By continuing this silence, you only damage your reputation as an artist/seller.

I've said my peace, my request is as follows:

Please change the shipping address for btctopre's 1.25 and 1.27 winnings caps to:

(Info Redacted)

Thank you for your time, and I hope all is well.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #15816 on: Sun, 07 June 2015, 15:20:50 »
Ahhh, Clackvent. 

Funny story:  during clackvent I chose a not-too-popular ringtone for my Tapatalk Clackvent notification.  Like a rat in a lab, when that certain "ding!" went off I grabbed my phone and posted as fast as possible, no matter where I was.  I may or may not have, in a few instances, posted through Siri dictation while driving.  :eek:

So this morning, while we were waiting for church to start, the guy next to me's phone did that same "ding!" and I jumped 3 inches off my seat and grabbed my phone...before I realized that this wasn't Clackvent and it wasn't my phone.  Hahaha.  I was smiling to myself until I caught the dirty look from my wife...lol.  I haven't heard that exact same "ding!" since Clackvent.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline nukec

• that rug really tied the room together
« Last Edit: Sun, 07 June 2015, 17:00:01 by nukec »
HHKB Pro2, Poker2 Blue, KBPV60 Brown, DuckyShine3 Brown

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline metal369

• Singlepath
« Reply #15819 on: Sun, 07 June 2015, 22:08:20 »
Hi there!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO

Offline metal369

• Singlepath
Hi there!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #15822 on: Sun, 07 June 2015, 22:22:09 »

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #15823 on: Sun, 07 June 2015, 22:24:09 »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clack-Factory-clickclack-Salute-Keycap-for-Cherry-MX-Keyboard-/121666255789?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c53dfbbad

HOLY... Does Salute CC have top- tier rarity? Even if it does, i can not understand that price.

See: Charity sales

really? i couldn't see that. Sorry :(

Don't be sorry, I'd link to it but I'm on mobile and it's annoying. :)

Here is the thread. Go back a few pages and you will see someone anonymously donated a few thousand dollars with of caps :) [size=78%]https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=71569.270[/size]

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #15824 on: Sun, 07 June 2015, 22:24:55 »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clack-Factory-clickclack-Salute-Keycap-for-Cherry-MX-Keyboard-/121666255789?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c53dfbbad

HOLY... Does Salute CC have top- tier rarity? Even if it does, i can not understand that price.

Here is the thread. Go back a few pages and you will see someone anonymously donated a few thousand dollars with of caps :) [size=78%]https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=71569.270[/size]

Thanks! I knew a kind fellow would do that :)

Offline metal369

• Singlepath
« Reply #15825 on: Sun, 07 June 2015, 22:49:50 »

I saw that thread! What a beautiful world. :)
Hi there!

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15826 on: Sun, 07 June 2015, 23:25:20 »

Geekhack community ftw
one reason why I love this community though I'm halfway across the world from most of the people here
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #15827 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 00:00:26 »

Geekhack community ftw
one reason why I love this community though I'm halfway across the world from most of the people here

Came for the keyboards, stayed for the friends :)

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #15828 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 00:00:53 »

Geekhack community ftw

exactly!
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #15829 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 02:37:53 »

Geekhack community ftw

+1

And the Clacks.

And the Bro Caps.

And the KWKs ...

And ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #15830 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 12:25:17 »
No ****s in admitting this, but I tried to win those last two single colored CCs that ended yesterday since I would like either colors.

Outbid in the last second by the same person on both auctions.

*sigh

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #15831 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 13:02:00 »

No ****s in admitting this, but I tried to win those last two single colored CCs that ended yesterday since I would like either colors.

Outbid in the last second by the same person on both auctions.

*sigh

What did they end up going for, bee?

Offline btctopre

« Reply #15832 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 13:09:37 »
Octopink went for $154.50, and what I assume was Ionospheric (pic was trash though, might've been EK) went for $192.50.

edit- actually, pretty sure it was EK Blue now.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #15833 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 13:26:15 »
Octopink went for $154.50, and what I assume was Ionospheric (pic was trash though, might've been EK) went for $192.50.

Yep these are right. I needed dat topre madness. Oh well lol.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #15834 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 16:37:47 »

you saved $347 dollars though  :eek:
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #15835 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 16:40:27 »
Sigh, another disappointing trip to the mailbox.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #15836 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 18:31:20 »

you saved $347 dollars though  :eek:

Well, I didn't expect to win both, I only wanted one. :D

But yes, money saved lol.

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #15837 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 02:26:34 »
Okay guys i wanna get ClackVent off my mind, and i dont wanna post a PP ticket to clacks paypal.

So im selling my tickets,

$50-BS
$50-MX
+$10 shipping (usps 2 day priority((most likely 2 packages) $5 will be refunded if i get them both at once.

I will not open them if i recieve them to keep the mystery alive

Gift payment only becuase i dont want a chargeback if he never ships. So please realize the situation and what this means.

If you are interested in picking up my tickets simply PM me the best photo of HoffmanMyster you can find. Ill decide the best photo. Open for 24hours

don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #15838 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 02:48:39 »
the search is on..  :)

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #15839 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 03:11:29 »
Okay guys i wanna get ClackVent off my mind, and i dont wanna post a PP ticket to clacks paypal.

$50-BS
$50-MX
+$10 shipping (usps 2 day priority((most likely 2 packages) $5 will be refunded if i get them both at once.

Gift payment only becuase i dont want a chargeback if he never ships. So please realize the situation and what this means.

If you are interested in picking up my tickets simply PM me the best photo of HoffmanMyster you can find. Ill decide the best photo. Open for 24hours
Does this come with a ticket to the orgy as it would be my third? :))

Seriously though, I've got enough invested in this madness so I'll not be trying for another.
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #15840 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 03:18:52 »

$50-BS
$50-MX

So basically you want someone to buy your spot even though it may never arrive? And you won't refund if it doesn't?

A lot of trust involved there, you could easily lodge a PP charge-back as well and then just say it never arrived.
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 June 2015, 03:20:52 by bueller »
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #15841 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 03:24:53 »

$50-BS
$50-MX

So basically you want someone to buy your spot even though it may never arrive? And you won't refund if it doesn't?

A lot of trust involved there, you could easily lodge a PP charge-back as well and then just say it never arrived.

If you done trust punks enough to buy the spot from him, no one is making you.

But i for one would have no hesitations trusting him, corporate sellout and all.

Offline metal369

• Singlepath
« Reply #15842 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 03:27:15 »

$50-BS
$50-MX

I cannot understand this thread. anyone can explain easily?
Hi there!

Offline R1N3

« Reply #15843 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 03:27:27 »

$50-BS
$50-MX

He sells his own caps all the time and no one has ever claimed foul play.

No reason to distrust him when he says that when/if he gets his clackvents that he will come through.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #15844 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 03:34:12 »

$50-BS
$50-MX

That's how I read it.  It's a bit of a gamble but we all agree that barring untimely death/dehabilitation Clack will deliver eventually so it's just a question of whether you trust one respected artisan (PunksDead) any less than another (Clack) - if there were proof of life from Clack I wouldn't consider it a gamble at all.

I'm sure there will be plenty of takers and wish PunksDead well in his post ClackVent bliss :))
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #15845 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 03:40:42 »
There will be plenty of takers for this, punks is reliable not doubt on that, question is more on clack part, will we ever see the rest of clackvent clacks?
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #15846 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 03:55:38 »
I'm sure he is trustworthy but I'm pretty sure it's still against the classifieds rules.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #15847 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 04:15:01 »
I didnt mean for this to turn into a thing,

Was just putting that out there to handle through PM's and not Turd the thread.

I thought it was my best course of action since

A: clack is unreachable to change address to whom ever buys
B: no longer interested and wanted to sell to someone who was willing to wait it out.

But yes i agree this wasnt the right place for my post

PS:

These hoff photos are halarious,

But please no more noods, i can only take so much Hoff
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 June 2015, 04:21:46 by PunksDead »
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #15848 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 06:27:00 »
I didnt mean for this to turn into a thing,

Was just putting that out there to handle through PM's and not Turd the thread.

I thought it was my best course of action since

A: clack is unreachable to change address to whom ever buys
B: no longer interested and wanted to sell to someone who was willing to wait it out.

But yes i agree this wasnt the right place for my post

PS:

I'd attempt to try out this giveaway, but I want to keep all of the Hoff nudies for myself.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #15849 on: Tue, 09 June 2015, 14:40:13 »

O.o  Now I'm wondering what you were sent, if anything.  There are some interesting photos that I know a few people have access to.