Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8644512 times)

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #15750 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 21:00:38 »
Man I haven't even looked in here until just. Some of you are ****s, **** me for sharing.  :blank:

Next time lets see if you can be a little more judgmental about someone you barely know. It's a wonder so many new users don't stick around with quicktrigger bullies and *******s round these parts.

That's pretty hypocritical, considering you're trying to sully the reputation of one the most, historically, trusted independent artisan on this site. No one is saying you deserve to be ripped off, and no one is saying this money issue isn't a big deal.

But when you complain about not having money, and then people see you spending money on other parts of the site, people get the impression you're just complaining for the sake of making someone else's reputation look bad.

L2R.

Just want to throw out a quick response to the comments in here last night regarding how people spend their money (the situation does seem to have dissipated naturally, but still).  We're all free to have our thoughts on the matter and judge people as we please (though I'd caution against that, as we never know the whole story), but please keep it out of this thread.  It's too close to "personal attack" for comfort, and I think we'd all have a better time if we just ignore those situations entirely.

We now resume our regularly scheduled therapy session.    :-*
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline R1N3

« Reply #15751 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 21:04:30 »
Man I haven't even looked in here until just. Some of you are ****s, **** me for sharing.  :blank:

Next time lets see if you can be a little more judgmental about someone you barely know. It's a wonder so many new users don't stick around with quicktrigger bullies and *******s round these parts.

That's pretty hypocritical, considering you're trying to sully the reputation of one the most, historically, trusted independent artisan on this site. No one is saying you deserve to be ripped off, and no one is saying this money issue isn't a big deal.

But when you complain about not having money, and then people see you spending money on other parts of the site, people get the impression you're just complaining for the sake of making someone else's reputation look bad.

MOD has spoken.. This is a therapy thread again. Comments like these are so unnecessary.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #15752 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 21:06:48 »
Can I therapy about how I only have one Clack skull now?  As soon as Forgotten Red is shipped, I'll just have Trophy Silver (T).  I do have Ragerot and Gumrot though, and I love those and will never let them go, and a pair of Topre Esc I will probably never use.

Offline R1N3

« Reply #15753 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 21:10:48 »
Can I therapy about how I only have one Clack skull now? I need to stop giving them away.

If the glass is half full: you've got two more on the way!

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #15754 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 21:12:40 »
Can I therapy about how I have one clack period?
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #15755 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 21:17:43 »
Can I therapy about how I only have one Clack skull now? I need to stop giving them away.

If the glass is half full: you've got two more on the way!

SoonTM

Sure, but only Clack therapizing because I think you have more Bros than like 95% of people and have a better win ratio than almost anyone with sales.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #15756 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 21:38:25 »
I have a few artisans but no clacks.....I must be clack-a-lacking
Clackalacking tuuuuddddaaaahhhh
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #15757 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 21:46:56 »
My small Clack collection is growing too slowly.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #15758 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 21:58:01 »
I sold my first two Clacks combined for less than current retail of a single clack. Ouch.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #15759 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 21:58:05 »
Sure, but only Clack therapizing because I think you have more Bros than like 95% of people and have a better win ratio than almost anyone with sales.

This is very true as well...been lucky as all hell in that regard.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #15760 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 22:00:06 »
I sold my first two Clacks combined for less than current retail of a single clack. Ouch.

If you count the Clacks I've sold at cost and given away, I've passed on $700+ with current prices.  No regrets.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #15761 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 22:01:48 »

If you count the Clacks I've sold at cost and given away, I've passed on probably $600+ with current prices.  No regrets.

We all thank you for what you've done!

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #15762 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 22:02:02 »
All my artisan cap collections have thinned out and are looking pretty sad.. Zero clacks, 3 Bros and nothing else... OH WOE IS ME

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #15763 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 22:03:06 »
All my artisan cap collections have thinned out and are looking pretty sad.. Zero clacks, 3 Bros and nothing else... OH WOE IS ME

Just kidding.  I finally saw a chance to use that gif.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #15764 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 22:31:57 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 17:28:03 by alienman82 »

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #15765 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 02:30:44 »
Almost 2 years of trying and 1 CC and 2 Bros, but at least I can be proud that I never paid black market prices for any of them  :cool:
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #15766 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 02:58:20 »
I can definitely therapy because I should own two but they're probably not even made yet, and who knows when they will be.  Technically I'm not Clackless but I've still not seen one to know why they're so revered :'(
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #15767 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 03:16:41 »

L2R.

Just want to throw out a quick response to the comments in here last night regarding how people spend their money (the situation does seem to have dissipated naturally, but still).  We're all free to have our thoughts on the matter and judge people as we please (though I'd caution against that, as we never know the whole story), but please keep it out of this thread.  It's too close to "personal attack" for comfort, and I think we'd all have a better time if we just ignore those situations entirely.

It's funny how you completely ignored NoisyTurtle's last "potshot" that came in after the mod's directive. :thumb:

That said, I'm done with this subject.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #15768 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 03:20:14 »

L2R.

It's funny how you completely ignored NoisyTurtle's last "potshot" that came in after the mod's directive. :thumb:

That said, I'm done with this subject.

Show me where the mods said he couldn't respond to the ****ty comments.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #15769 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 03:24:10 »

is that like the blood splat clack?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #15770 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 06:06:41 »

I'm a guy so I guess I can't have Clack periods.

I don't know whether to be happy or sad about that.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15771 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 06:21:47 »

I'm a guy so I guess I can't have Clack periods.

I don't know whether to be happy or sad about that.

LOL, I'm seriously gonna put your comment in my signature
Once I hit my pc tonight

Best reply ever
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 May 2015, 06:23:59 by jokrik »
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #15772 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 13:23:48 »
i've been away again

how is clackvent shipping?

i'd like mine before i leave for college thanks
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #15773 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 14:21:47 »
i've been away again

CF hasn't shipped anything all month nor has responded on GH so people are threatening to file Paypal Disputes

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #15774 on: Fri, 29 May 2015, 14:41:50 »
i've been away again

CF hasn't shipped anything all month nor has responded on GH so people are threatening to file Paypal Disputes

neat
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline nukec

• that rug really tied the room together
« Reply #15775 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 06:15:09 »
I love the guy, but it's not professional to not even reply on anything.

Even if he is trying to do a big surprise thing, like you get package out of nowhere.  :eek:
HHKB Pro2, Poker2 Blue, KBPV60 Brown, DuckyShine3 Brown

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #15776 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 12:11:46 »
I just keep on dreaming of a gid bs clack every night until I get something in the mail from him. And I know that day will come.

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #15777 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 13:19:24 »
I will reiterate what I posted in Sprits GB thread when all the negative nancies were coming out of the woodwork ... have faith. This is Clack we're talking about here. If we cant trust him to deliver then we can barely trust anyone. Im sure theres legitimate complaints out there but I would be tremendously surprised if every last person who won didn't eventually end up with their keys.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline btctopre

« Reply #15778 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 13:35:39 »
just a heads up for anyone else trying to get in contact with clack- the customer service e-mail listed in his paypal account is dead. so if anyone else knows a point of contact for him aside from the clackvent e-mail and his paypal account address, i'd appreciate a pm with it.

still no reply back from him on either obviously.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #15779 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 20:13:40 »
just a heads up for anyone else trying to get in contact with clack- the customer service e-mail listed in his paypal account is dead. so if anyone else knows a point of contact for him aside from the clackvent e-mail and his paypal account address, i'd appreciate a pm with it.

Well, that is interesting...
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #15780 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 20:48:53 »

Hopefully he's okay and keeps shipping stuff out, otherwise that works out to the handful that were sent out being $3000 or so caps.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #15781 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 20:52:33 »
I'm secretly hoping mine was shipped out - being first winner and at one point receiving a cancelled shipping label notification - and that the Clack is in some post office somewhere waiting to be discovered.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #15782 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 21:14:09 »
This definitely isn't like Mr. Clackorama, I really hope he's ok.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #15783 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 21:22:29 »
Hey, anyone asked Brian of EK? He might know what happened or shed some light.

Has anyone tried getting in touch with Brian yet?

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #15784 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 21:29:15 »
I'm secretly hoping mine was shipped out - being first winner and at one point receiving a cancelled shipping label notification - and that the Clack is in some post office somewhere waiting to be discovered.

I remember you were first, and I was second winner.

Since I received my single cap I'm guessing yours was delayed due to it being shipped together with your other one, but I'm not sure.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #15785 on: Mon, 01 June 2015, 22:32:18 »

I remember you were first, and I was second winner.

Since I received my single cap I'm guessing yours was delayed due to it being shipped together with your other one, but I'm not sure.
So let me secretly hope that he shipped all 3 then!

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #15786 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 03:06:10 »
OMG!!!!!

Omg!!!!!!!

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: so even though I tried my best to remove personal info, I still think it's better not to post at all! Taking this offline. But you get the idea - it is just photo of the envelope.

Look at the online postage date! 6 April 2016!!!

No hand drawn insignia though.
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 June 2015, 04:33:47 by Belfong »

Offline R1N3

« Reply #15787 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 03:06:46 »
We ****in made it boyz

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #15788 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 03:07:50 »
OMG!!!!!

Omg!!!!!!!

Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show Image

Look at the online postage date! 6 April 2016!!!

Show Image

No hand drawn insignia though.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

RIP THAT ISH OPEN

Offline R1N3

« Reply #15789 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 03:11:26 »
I just saw QTY: 1

1 is more than 0 though!
Glad it got there :D

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #15790 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 03:14:57 »
Fantastic Belfong, very curious about what you'll be getting.

Still, if it was shipped so long ago, that still means that he hasn't shipped in months.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #15791 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 03:20:03 »
More worryingly for us internationals is the value - $50 means I can look forward to it sitting round longer in customs then a tax bill, which will take the shine off the surprise :(

Congrats though Belfong, I look forward to pics when I get back from work!
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #15792 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 03:20:46 »
No box / envelope pics allowed. Dems da rules.

Open now.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #15793 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 03:22:57 »
I'm actually shaking now. Let me get back to my workstation first and find a place where I can quickly grab some photos. I'm drinking a Coke, calming myself. That was exciting.

Yeah just noticed item is 1. Was hoping for 3!

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #15794 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 04:05:04 »
OMG!!!!!

congrats, man. :)  the first international clackvent cap has arrived.  from looking at the tracking info, it looks like CC printed the label in april, but actually shipped it around 5/5.  and somehow the package took a nice detour to australia??  haha.  anyways, glad it finally got to you safely. :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #15795 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 04:32:19 »
OMG!!!!!

congrats, man. :)  the first international clackvent cap has arrived.  from looking at the tracking info, it looks like CC printed the label in april, but actually shipped it around 5/5.  and somehow the package took a nice detour to australia??  haha.  anyways, glad it finally got to you safely. :)
you are right! It went to Melbourne Australia!!!

And if he shipped in 5/5, then it is not all gloom and doom everyone! It's just 3 weeks ago. No need to file Pay Pal dispute!

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #15796 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 04:35:37 »
OMG!!!!!

you are right! It went to Melbourne Australia!!!

And if he shipped in 5/5, then it is not all gloom and doom everyone! It's just 3 weeks ago. No need to file Pay Pal dispute!
It still asks the question, why can he ship packages (Very few) and still not even give 1 update, or have someone else give an update. Or anything really...

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #15797 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 04:39:31 »
This is the update?

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik