Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8671358 times)

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #15700 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 08:11:29 »
I honestly camped that thread so much it actually affected my health. It didn't matter to me at the time because I just wanted to get a spot in the sale but now it's like why did I bother.

Definite mixed emotions. In saying that I sincerely hope CC is okay, if it's out of his control then I understand.

Pretty sure my wife considered divorcing me more than once because of clackvent  :))

Yep,  I received lots of dirty looks, and snide comments from the wife every time I'd run to my phone for a tapatalk notification.

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #15701 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 08:16:52 »

I honestly camped that thread so much it actually affected my health. It didn't matter to me at the time because I just wanted to get a spot in the sale but now it's like why did I bother.

Definite mixed emotions. In saying that I sincerely hope CC is okay, if it's out of his control then I understand.

Pretty sure my wife considered divorcing me more than once because of clackvent  :))

#clackwidow

I had forgotten just how much that sale consumed our lives, haha.  Thanks for reminding me.  :P 

I think we all grew a little closer during that time or great turmoil and excitement.   :-*

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #15702 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 08:17:49 »

#clackwidow

I had forgotten just how much that sale consumed our lives, haha.  Thanks for reminding me.  :P 

I think we all grew a little closer during that time or great turmoil and excitement.   :-*

I know, dude. I miss it a little. Only a little.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #15703 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 09:50:48 »
I kinda enjoyed clackvent very much. Ahh, the good memories!
We were all screaming for noisy and bueller when they were asleep!

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #15704 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 10:19:20 »
Same here.  I didn't know many of you guys, and still really don't, but I thoroughly enjoyed the banter in this thread. 

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #15705 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 10:26:20 »

Same here.  I didn't know many of you guys, and still really don't, but I thoroughly enjoyed the banter in this thread.
Same, although I did not miss pulling my phone out in the middle of class to try and enter clackvent

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #15706 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 14:30:38 »

Same, although I did not miss pulling my phone out in the middle of class to try and enter clackvent

It was definitely fun to participate.

Offline nukec

• that rug really tied the room together
« Reply #15707 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 17:09:26 »
waiting for op

HHKB Pro2, Poker2 Blue, KBPV60 Brown, DuckyShine3 Brown

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #15708 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 19:15:34 »

I did not miss hitting road blocks with my car when tapatalk notification gone wild though

Poor car
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #15709 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 19:42:08 »
I did not miss hitting road blocks innocent pedestrians with my car when tapatalk notification gone wild though

Poor car

ftfy.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #15710 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 19:47:20 »
Couple reasons why im unsettled,

1. No responses or updates from CC, seriously an "im alive" would suffice. He followed Clackvent every single day until it was over and then disappeared.

2. People saying i am impatient. I didnt sign up for a groupbuy, i paid for keycaps and CC altered the date from a week after payment, to after clackvent is over, to ???. When CC was communicating with the community on dates nobody had an issue.

3. Taking the money and not invoicing. Why would he take the money for caps he didnt have on hand to send out. Im assuming they arent made yet because of how few were sent out already. CC thermal prints and could have the post office show up and scoop all 200 packages and mail them for him if the caps were already made.

But yes my main issue, is the lack of communication. Alot happens in 4+ months (moving,mail theft,etc) and nobody is getting answers from him trying to change there address's.

/rant

the problem on this, is lot of people (myself included) will accept that just to get one piece of rarity.
Man it would be so easy to scam GH. I'm actually surprised it doesn't have more often.

If you dudes want to file a claim with paypal, why don't you? **** what everybody else is saying.

CC has been legit for years, but if you don't feel like waiting anymore just file it already. Less talking and more doing.
And get his paypal locked up and **** it up for everyone else, perfect :thumb:
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline ImDaBaron

« Reply #15711 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 19:52:37 »

I've been reading for a little bit here. But how is that anyone's fault but the seller? Everyone here has way more patience than I would have especially with zero communication.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #15712 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 20:09:41 »
Couple reasons why im unsettled,

1. No responses or updates from CC, seriously an "im alive" would suffice. He followed Clackvent every single day until it was over and then disappeared.

2. People saying i am impatient. I didnt sign up for a groupbuy, i paid for keycaps and CC altered the date from a week after payment, to after clackvent is over, to ???. When CC was communicating with the community on dates nobody had an issue.

3. Taking the money and not invoicing. Why would he take the money for caps he didnt have on hand to send out. Im assuming they arent made yet because of how few were sent out already. CC thermal prints and could have the post office show up and scoop all 200 packages and mail them for him if the caps were already made.

But yes my main issue, is the lack of communication. Alot happens in 4+ months (moving,mail theft,etc) and nobody is getting answers from him trying to change there address's.

/rant

the problem on this, is lot of people (myself included) will accept that just to get one piece of rarity.
Man it would be so easy to scam GH. I'm actually surprised it doesn't have more often.

If you dudes want to file a claim with paypal, why don't you? **** what everybody else is saying.

CC has been legit for years, but if you don't feel like waiting anymore just file it already. Less talking and more doing.

and that's my problem how?

regardless, i personally wouldn't do it. i trust CC, and he has always been legit. but i dont fault anybody for trying to get their money back.

dudes on here are super shady with their clack dealings, but when somebody is afraid to get screwed over now it's "think of the rest of us". nah, doesn't work that way

I've been reading for a little bit here. But how is that anyone's fault but the seller? Everyone here has way more patience than I would have especially with zero communication.

logic doesn't apply when it comes to the thirst of these ****ing skulls.
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 May 2015, 20:12:32 by demik »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #15713 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 20:12:02 »
god damn it accidently double posted

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #15714 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 21:32:27 »
It's not about the money

I'm living hand to mouth here. As much as I love CC's designs and artistry I simply cannot afford to toss money into the void.

What, you don't have hobbies? After work am I supposed to come home and sit in the middle of my room in the dark? Psh.

And did you ever think that situations change for people? Maybe I was flushed with cash this winter and living well, and as seasons change I'm getting less work? Hmmm?

And not even a day later, spends money on dumb ****. Yea, you're really dying for cash right now. Better open that PP dispute. You're unbelievably terrible. 

Not in the mail, but scored these from the pawn shop for $40. I asked the guy if he would do 6 games for $50 and I guess he misheard me because he handed me back $10 afterwards. Now I just need a WiiU...
Show Image

bawwww

"...living hand to mouth"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #15715 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 21:37:31 »

#clackwidow

CLACKVENT Radnelac thread still has the most views by a very considerable margin.

The second most viewed thread is 4Grabs :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #15716 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 21:37:34 »
Dis gun b good

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #15717 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 21:47:18 »

Dis gun b good

Show Image

Ughhh I want spaghetti

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #15718 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 21:48:15 »

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #15719 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 21:56:48 »

Dis gun b good

Show Image

Ughhh I want spaghetti

Don't you mean spumoni?

You beggar.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #15720 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 21:58:18 »

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #15721 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 22:39:53 »

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #15722 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 23:14:22 »
It's not about the money

I'm living hand to mouth here. As much as I love CC's designs and artistry I simply cannot afford to toss money into the void.

What, you don't have hobbies? After work am I supposed to come home and sit in the middle of my room in the dark? Psh.

And did you ever think that situations change for people? Maybe I was flushed with cash this winter and living well, and as seasons change I'm getting less work? Hmmm?

And not even a day later, spends money on dumb ****. Yea, you're really dying for cash right now. Better open that PP dispute. You're unbelievably terrible. 

Not in the mail, but scored these from the pawn shop for $40. I asked the guy if he would do 6 games for $50 and I guess he misheard me because he handed me back $10 afterwards. Now I just need a WiiU...
Show Image

bawwww

This seems like un-necessary **** stirring.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #15723 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 23:17:16 »
It's not about the money

Show Image

bawwww

Nah. I'm not really interested in people whining about money on their cc order, especially when they continue to blatantly spend it frivolously.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #15724 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 23:19:39 »
It's not about the money

Show Image

bawwww

Nah. I'm not really interested in people whining about money on their cc order, especially when they continue to blatantly spend it frivolously.

You'll make friends fast around here.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #15725 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 23:24:45 »
It's not about the money

Show Image

bawwww

How he spends his money is his choice and you're opinion on that matter means ****. Yes he complained about money being tight, and then spent it on video games. He didn't purchase new games though and all 6 were for $40. Everyone needs a release and an escape from the real world in tough times. Leave him be and like bueller said, your comment was unnecessary and a dig at noisy.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #15726 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 23:26:20 »
It's not about the money

Show Image

bawwww

How he spends his money is his choice and you're opinion on that matter means ****. Yes he complained about money being tight, and then spent it on video games. He didn't purchase new games though and all 6 were for $40. Everyone needs a release and an escape from the real world in tough times. Leave him be and like bueller said, your comment was unnecessary and a dig at noisy.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #15727 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 23:27:26 »
So it's okay to play the pity card when you're constantly putting yourself in ****ty financial circumstances?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #15728 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 23:30:23 »
So it's okay to play the pity card when you're constantly putting yourself in ****ty financial circumstances?

that's noisy's MO tho. he's constantly complaining about not having money, and then turns around and enters raffles. then complains again. now he's saying he needs money so he's going to file a dispute. so he goes and buys 50 dollars worth of games for a system he doesn't have. yeah, idgaf what he does with his money because it's his. but why the excuses? just say you're tired of waiting and/or dont trust CC will deliver.

i'll never understand why people lie over such petty ****. are they trying to convince themselves or others?

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #15729 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 23:31:34 »
Jesus christ. None of you guys know his situation, for all you know he did some work for someone or sold some ****. Who the **** are you to judge. This place is retarded, its no wonder I spend less time here these days.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #15730 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 23:33:03 »
uh, he pretty much lays out his "situation" here all the time.

again, it's his money and we shouldn't give a **** what he does with it. not coming out of our pocket so it's not our problem.

just enough with the ****ing pity party.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #15731 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 23:41:50 »

"Your opinion on that matter means ****."

Jesus christ. None of you guys know his situation, for all you know he did some work for someone or sold some ****. Who the **** are you to judge. This place is retarded, its no wonder I spend less time here these days.

Judging. Hard. You should be annoyed at him. He wants/has filed a dispute with PP. The exact thing, most of you, in this thread DID NOT WANT. Now, all of sudden you're cool with the prospect that someone, who threatened a PP dispute, who supposedly "...lives hand to mouth," is allowed to spend money like an idiot.

It's stupid, and no one wants to hear the sob stories, especially from a known beggar.

Offline ImDaBaron

« Reply #15732 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 23:44:06 »
Honestly maybe some of you guys would start getting answers if emails start popping up on his account of a crap load of claims filed. You want to find out if somethings wrong health wise(hopefully not),scamming(hopefully not) or some other event that's one way to do it. I mean so far waiting hasnt gotten anybody answers on here.
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 May 2015, 23:46:44 by ImDaBaron »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #15733 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 23:48:50 »
Honestly maybe some of you guys would start getting answers if emails start popping up on his account of a crap load of claims filed. You want to find out if somethings wrong health wise(hopefully not),scamming(hopefully not) or some other event that's one way to do it. I mean so far waiting hasnt gotten anybody answers on here.

i truthfully don't believe CC is trying to scam people. i hope it's not health issues. i hope he's just busy. it would be stupid to throw away his reputation and his clack boom over a few dollars when in the long run he could make more. CC has always been a stand up (if not a little mysterious) dude. that's why people are giving him the benefit of the doubt.

if people want to continue waiting, that's fine. if people are tired of waiting, stop complaining and get your money back already. if somebody *****es at you over it, not your problem.

Offline ImDaBaron

« Reply #15734 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 23:54:11 »

i truthfully don't believe CC is trying to scam people. i hope it's not health issues. i hope he's just busy. it would be stupid to throw away his reputation and his clack boom over a few dollars when in the long run he could make more. CC has always been a stand up (if not a little mysterious) dude. that's why people are giving him the benefit of the doubt.

if people want to continue waiting, that's fine. if people are tired of waiting, stop complaining and get your money back already. if somebody *****es at you over it, not your problem.

Right that all makes sense

Let me ask this. How much money would you say roughly he collected in that last sale?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #15735 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 23:56:16 »

Let me ask this. How much money would you say roughly he collected in that last sale?

i have no idea, i respect the guy but the whole environment around his caps is incredibly toxic (not his fault) to gh so i try to not get involved.

Offline R1N3

« Reply #15736 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 23:56:28 »

It's all documented

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #15737 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 23:56:50 »
The drama is ramping up!

Offline ImDaBaron

« Reply #15738 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 23:59:58 »

i have no idea, i respect the guy but the whole environment around his caps is incredibly toxic (not his fault) to gh so i try to not get involved.

The aftermarket part is not his fault. But this is a problem.

Let's just say for the sake of argument he made 1000 dollars. Say half filed claims. I think that would be a pretty big red flag. Maybe then answers would be had from him or someone else and everything could be resolved.

Anyway this situation has been fairly interesting. I like how this community has faith in certain individuals. Alot of faith...this situation characterizes that.
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 May 2015, 00:02:03 by ImDaBaron »

Offline btctopre

« Reply #15739 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 00:03:08 »
$10,190.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #15740 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 00:03:42 »
yeah i know it's not his fault.

and i think people here are scared of filing due to the back lash and possible black listing they'll receive from future trades (i doubt cc would black list people from sales).

$10,190.

well ****, i was way off on a few dollars.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #15741 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 00:05:30 »
$10,190.
This is change in comparison to what his reputation is worth as well as his future earning capabilities if he decides to sell more clacks. He can easily reach this amount if he decided to ebay them instead of selling to GH directly.

Offline ImDaBaron

« Reply #15742 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 00:07:29 »

well ****, i was way off on a few dollars.

Yeah so was I. Good for him though. He does beautiful work and deserves the money.

I'm almost positive that last part is the case. I mean really the question is who is going to be the first to take the hit?

Offline R1N3

« Reply #15743 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 00:13:15 »
$10,190.
This is change in comparison to what his reputation is worth as well as his future earning capabilities if he decides to sell more clacks. He can easily reach this amount if he decided to ebay them instead of selling to GH directly.
He'd make $10k selling 15 tris. Like legit EZest $10k in his life

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #15744 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 05:39:20 »
You know what's sad? I probably will never get a jack unless I spend $300+...

And I refuse to do that. So Unless I get clacks to trade with, I'm never going to get a jack.... :'(

And with the current state of the market, It's hard AF to get clacks without spending large amounts of money... And With few items  I have to trade it's unlikely I'll be able to trade any of my caps for a clack....  :-[

#feelingbadformyself

BRB, time to go into a deep depression over pieces of plastic.  :))

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #15745 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 10:12:07 »
Just want to throw out a quick response to the comments in here last night regarding how people spend their money (the situation does seem to have dissipated naturally, but still).  We're all free to have our thoughts on the matter and judge people as we please (though I'd caution against that, as we never know the whole story), but please keep it out of this thread.  It's too close to "personal attack" for comfort, and I think we'd all have a better time if we just ignore those situations entirely.

We now resume our regularly scheduled therapy session.    :-*

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #15746 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 10:25:56 »
Just want to throw out a quick response to the comments in here last night regarding how people spend their money (the situation does seem to have dissipated naturally, but still).  We're all free to have our thoughts on the matter and judge people as we please (though I'd caution against that, as we never know the whole story), but please keep it out of this thread.  It's too close to "personal attack" for comfort, and I think we'd all have a better time if we just ignore those situations entirely.

We now resume our regularly scheduled therapy session.    :-*
hoffmanmyster mediator/moderator supreme <3
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #15747 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 10:48:36 »
You know what's sad? I probably will never get a jack unless I spend $300+...

And I refuse to do that. So Unless I get clacks to trade with, I'm never going to get a jack.... :'(

And with the current state of the market, It's hard AF to get clacks without spending large amounts of money... And With few items  I have to trade it's unlikely I'll be able to trade any of my caps for a clack....  :-[

#feelingbadformyself

BRB, time to go into a deep depression over pieces of plastic.  :))

I feel ya man. I somehow went 0 out of 40-something clackvent entries and have lost in the past 5 or 6 clack sales. Would really like at least one clack for my collection!  I feel like we will have opportunities soon though!  I wonder if clack will do an independence day sale?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #15748 on: Wed, 27 May 2015, 20:25:25 »
Man I haven't even looked in here until just. Some of you are ****s, **** me for sharing.  :blank:

Next time lets see if you can be a little more judgmental about someone you barely know. It's a wonder so many new users don't stick around with quicktrigger bullies and *******s round these parts.

Offline fuzzybaffy

« Reply #15749 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 20:56:08 »
Man I haven't even looked in here until just. Some of you are ****s, **** me for sharing.  :blank:

Next time lets see if you can be a little more judgmental about someone you barely know. It's a wonder so many new users don't stick around with quicktrigger bullies and *******s round these parts.

That's pretty hypocritical, considering you're trying to sully the reputation of one the most, historically, trusted independent artisan on this site. No one is saying you deserve to be ripped off, and no one is saying this money issue isn't a big deal.

But when you complain about not having money, and then people see you spending money on other parts of the site, people get the impression you're just complaining for the sake of making someone else's reputation look bad.