Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8672458 times)

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #3750 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 16:19:52 »

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #3751 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 16:20:00 »
me neither, but he did mention other options soon  :thumb:

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #3752 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 16:24:30 »
wut

Is something happening?  :-X

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #3753 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 16:25:40 »
nerp

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #3754 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 16:31:27 »
Also checking in =( but I did sell a ton of stuff on the steam market while I was gone, so I got a ****load of notification e-mails from that.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline cmadrid

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3755 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 16:34:45 »
I didn't get invited.. which isn't a surprise since I've never managed to buy a Clack ;)

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #3756 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 16:46:36 »
Same, those clack sales baffle me, I don't know what I'm missing.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3757 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 16:49:54 »
All this therapy about not getting dibs and no one has stopped to say the following?

Welcome back Clack!  It's good to see you again and that you're doing well enough to start churning out some stuff again. Hope the back is back to 100%.

With that, congrats to all those who got dibs and much jealousy freedom is had by all who didn't.

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #3758 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 16:51:15 »
True. I'm not jealous or hating, just a bit confused.
Do you have to have a successful buy to get on the potential mailing list for dibs/grabs?

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3759 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 16:51:30 »
All this therapy about not getting dibs and no one has stopped to say the following?

Welcome back Clack!  It's good to see you again and that you're doing well enough to start churning out some stuff again. Hope the back is back to 100%.

With that, congrats to all those who got dibs and much jealousy freedom is had by all who didn't.

It's very true,  too much excitement over the possible sale.   :-X

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3760 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 16:54:45 »
Maybe (hopefully) it was to address folks who missed both the 420 and earth day sales(assuming we are talking the Blend sale?,) and not to folks who already have a ton of clacks.

Offline nobee

• Topre! Topre! Topre!
« Reply #3761 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 16:56:29 »
Of course for the 1 hour out of my ENTIRE day, I'm not on the computer there's a sale. My day was literally:

> 6am-2pm - Work (on computer/GH checking for surprise sales)
> 2pm-3pm - Medical appointment (no computer) <--- SALE!!!!
> 3pm - Home (check computer/mobile) <--- SALE OVER :(

>:D
ReΛlforce 87U (55g)   Leopold FC660C (Silenced/Lubed)   Leopold 210TP MX Red   Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja MX Brown

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3762 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 16:57:47 »
Of course for the 1 hour out of my ENTIRE day, I'm not on the computer there's a sale. My day was literally:

Shh, shh, it's ok.  It was dibs so you wouldn't have gotten any of them anyways.

Just let the jimmies flow over you.

Offline Xenderwind

« Reply #3763 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 16:58:07 »
Maybe (hopefully) it was to address folks who missed both the 420 and earth day sales(assuming we are talking the Blend sale?,) and not to folks who already have a ton of clacks.

Yeah I always assumed it was people who missed out on sales but also contribute to the community a fair amount.  Though I haven't really paid attention to who has gotten into them in the past besides a couple big namesss for EDD.
GON NS 87 62g clears, QFR 62g clears, Pure 65g blues, HHKB Pro II

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #3764 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 16:58:45 »

The sale only applies to those with dibs. If you  didn't get an e-mail with dibs, it doesn't apply to you anyways.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline nobee

• Topre! Topre! Topre!
« Reply #3765 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 17:00:04 »

Haha, that's very true.

Welcome back Clack!!! Hope you are feeling better and that you are well rested.  :thumb:
ReΛlforce 87U (55g)   Leopold FC660C (Silenced/Lubed)   Leopold 210TP MX Red   Filco Majestouch 2 Ninja MX Brown

Offline nobee

• Topre! Topre! Topre!
« Reply #3766 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 17:02:38 »

The sale only applies to those with dibs. If you  didn't get an e-mail with dibs, it doesn't apply to you anyways.

Ah, okay. I don't feel so bad anymore. I was a little confused over the sale and the small window of whatever happened in between that time.

In any case, had I got the email I would've been stuck in an appointment anyways and missed out! lol!
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 July 2014, 17:05:58 by nobee »

Offline Xowie

• On Sabbatical
« Reply #3767 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 17:14:42 »
Very excited to see what clacks, were apart of this sale!
RETIRED

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #3768 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 17:32:03 »
Same, those clack sales baffle me, I don't know what I'm missing.

Same here.  I'm desperate to get my first clack and I keep seeing all these dibs sales going on but don't understand them in the slightest.  Maybe its that way intentionally to prevent too many jimmies from rustling  :-X

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3769 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 17:44:03 »
Whoaaaa there are new CLACKS?! I wonder how he picks people.. I am skull less :( I've never won a sale or dibs either. I'm excited to see the designs though! Also great knowing clack is ok!

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #3770 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 17:46:08 »
Nice to see clack returning and hopefuilly he isn´t in too much pain! Get well soon! I guess the people that got dibs is from the last dibs sale that didnt go through in May!
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #3771 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 17:49:08 »
I'm a loser, but I'm glad cc seems to be OK
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #3772 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 17:51:21 »
Glad to see the man is back in the game :) Too bad this will be another July sale missed for me :P 0/x so far! :( I have been in one dibs before though so I can't complain there.

Congrats to those that got in! I look forward to seeing the new beauties! *prepares jimmies for max rustle*

Hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow with Brobot sale! :P *prepares jimmies even more...*

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3773 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 17:54:07 »
Glad to see the man is back in the game :) Too bad this will be another July sale missed for me :P 0/x so far! :( I have been in one dibs before though so I can't complain there.

Congrats to those that got in! I look forward to seeing the new beauties! *prepares jimmies for max rustle*

Hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow with Brobot sale! :P *prepares jimmies even more...*

Yep I've thought of my clack odds like the powerball.. Never going to get one from him..

Crosses fingers for good luck tomorrow night!! :)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #3774 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 18:02:51 »

Yep I've thought of my clack odds like the powerball.. Never going to get one from him..

All my clacks have been directly from either CC, EK sales, or bought from friends. HOWEVER, none of my CC's have been from 4grabs. Never made it into a 4grabs sale :P I have only made it into either flash sales or from dibs (so luck). Never ever have I ever made it into a 4grabs sales the many times I've entered in the past 3 years. I guess my emails just don't reach him in time (I'm on east coast). However, I won't give up! One day, I'll make it through. One day... It is fun to just participate though, so there's that :D

Hopefully we both get in tomorrow! Fingers crossed! I will make it into some sort of July sale sometime! :))

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #3775 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 18:05:24 »
He's back baby! Hell yeah :)
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #3776 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 18:07:43 »

All my clacks have been directly from either CC, EK sales, or bought from friends. HOWEVER, none of my CC's have been from 4grabs. Never made it into a 4grabs sale :P I have only made it into either flash sales or from dibs (so luck). Never ever have I ever made it into a 4grabs sales the many times I've entered in the past 3 years. I guess my emails just don't reach him in time (I'm on east coast). However, I won't give up! One day, I'll make it through. One day... It is fun to just participate though, so there's that :D

Hopefully we both get in tomorrow! Fingers crossed! I will make it into some sort of July sale sometime! :))

I don't even see anything in his threads saying that something will be happening tomorrow?

All I see is where it says "more and different opportunities will be available soon."

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #3777 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 18:09:46 »

I don't even see anything in his threads saying that something will be happening tomorrow?

All I see is where it says "more and different opportunities will be available soon."

Pretty sure they're talking about the bro caps sale.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #3778 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 18:15:51 »

Yeah, sorry. We were referring to the Bro Caps sale. Should have clarified.

I'm appreciating my own Clacks for therapy.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #3779 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 18:33:15 »

Yeah, sorry. We were referring to the Bro Caps sale. Should have clarified.

I'm appreciating my own Clacks for therapy.

I'm appreciating my bro caps for therapy and praying to the cap gods that my e-mail gets through tomorrow haha.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #3780 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 19:01:49 »
I went to bed about 4h ago and knew somehow something would happen. Thanks to our little baby which needs to eat and a fresh diaper i'm awake and saw... no mail unfortunately. But oh yeah: "More and different opportunities will be available soon TM"!

Great that the mighty mister Clack is back in the game! So even new***s like me have maybe sometimes a chance...
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 July 2014, 20:31:43 by madhias »
... ...

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3781 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 19:17:21 »
Great to see CC back. I think he still make time just for the spirit of 4th July.

I didn't get email and even if I did, it was 5am for me then. No way I could have checked the computer. If I do get an email, it will be one horrifying and disappointing day to miss it! Scary thoughts!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3782 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 19:43:28 »
Hey CC,

I think you forgot to send me an email! That's OK, I forgive you ;)

Offline calavera

« Reply #3783 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 20:09:19 »
Missed it.. again.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3784 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 21:37:15 »
And I was driving 6 hours today. Such is life!

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3785 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 21:41:16 »
Nobody missed it unless they didn't get to redeem their dibs ticket.

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #3786 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 21:42:44 »
missed out again

does this mean that i am not a good a'murican?

i get disability VA pension too from serving.......................bummer :-\
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline LONGZILLA

• ヽ(`Д´)ノ rawr
« Reply #3787 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 21:50:50 »

It's like nobody can read

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3788 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 21:57:14 »

It's like nobody can read

Alternatively:
More

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #3789 on: Fri, 04 July 2014, 22:06:52 »
there'll proably be another sale soon

remember, last year's was on the 23rd or something
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3790 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 03:52:40 »
there'll proably be another sale soon

remember, last year's was on the 23rd or something

Oh really, that gives me some hope  :thumb:

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3791 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 09:47:56 »
More clack therapy!

My dream clack, I call him Irradiated Nightowl :p

It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3792 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 09:49:13 »
More clack therapy!

Show Image

Oh man now that is a badass clack!!! Love the lime.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3793 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 10:06:04 »
More clack therapy!

Show Image

Oh man now that is a badass clack!!! Love the lime.

Cheers man, I need to get some better pastels because these sticks I have are a pain in the arse to get nice lines with. Wanna do some crazy pink and purple designs if I can get to the art supplies place tomorrow.

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #3794 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 11:17:04 »
Did you guys ever find out who made the fakes?

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #3795 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 11:24:16 »
Did you guys ever find out who made the fakes?

There are some rumors and theories. If you're curious, you'll probably get more information through PMs than on the public board.

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #3796 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 11:27:25 »
99% sure the creator was martinyeah.  If you guys hadn't figured that out.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #3797 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 11:59:15 »

Whoa whoa whoa, you think it was Martin of Gasmask??? I thought it was DRUGER..

Offline MKULTRA

• telling it how it is
« Reply #3798 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 12:04:14 »

Whoa whoa whoa, you think it was Martin of Gasmask??? I thought it was DRUGER..
Drug was the one who traded me and a few other members the keycaps.  We are pretty sure it was martin that manufactured them.  We tried to keep it under wraps but I'm not active here anymore and I felt it was time to rustle some jimmies.

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #3799 on: Sat, 05 July 2014, 12:08:45 »
MKULTRA, that's a very serious statement. I can't believe it's Martin personally. And why is Druger still mentioned on GeekHack anyway?  :))
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa