Author Topic: [GB] "Hack'd by Geeks" Keyset - Full Contour SA (Shipping Corrections)  (Read 329855 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: [GB] "Hack'd by Geeks" Keyset - Full Contour SA (Production)
« Reply #1050 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 06:03:03 »
I understand all of that, and I've contacted Cody as instructed, Sunday turned to Monday, and Monday turned to today. Lol I know **** happens, I just needed a rough ETA so I can let someone know as I'm in a different state for work. Thanks again for the clarification. :D

well if you are speaking with cody hes the best point of contact

he isnt on here a lot, but as he posted above, he will be going through all pms over the next day or 2 if you are waiting a response
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline SL89

« Reply #1051 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 06:05:40 »
Excellent, as always thanks for the info. I can't let my postman abscond with my sweet sweet keys, especially after envying all the gratuitous HbG smut floating around!

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1052 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 06:23:57 »
Beautiful set! Thanks Cody, Bunny and team. Also Elrick for much hype; changed my mind near the GB end and caved in.

Just need to get a board.

(Attachment Link)

i have to say, i normally hate keyboards with wonky layouts, but my god am i smitten with this thing

Offline ribo

« Reply #1053 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 10:12:00 »
Loving my set, but weren't the F & J supposed to have a slightly different homing profile?  At least, they're different looking in the mockup image.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1054 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 10:25:11 »
Loving my set, but weren't the F & J supposed to have a slightly different homing profile?  At least, they're different looking in the mockup image.

might be worth you reading through the thread a little

however the short version is

sp didnt make them

we found this out when the sets arrived

we had them made

we now have them

we are working out a way to distribute these

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #1055 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 21:06:32 »
If only I got into this obsession earlier.. :/ I'm dying to get this as well. Anyone backing out with their order? Please let me know, I would love to own this set.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1056 on: Tue, 05 May 2015, 22:13:36 »
If only I got into this obsession earlier.. :/ I'm dying to get this as well. Anyone backing out with their order? Please let me know, I would love to own this set.

You've lost your soul here on Geekhack Central.   You shall never be normal once you taste that forbidden fruit known as CTRL/ALT Group Buys.  Everything shall be dull and boring, nothing will feel the same again plus you shall always be hooked to every word and comment related to certain key-sets.

As you wipe your tears away with certain desperation and the urgent need to get these babies, just know that our supplier here known as the 'Bunnyman' shall be dispensing even more tantalizing sets within the near future.
« Last Edit: Tue, 05 May 2015, 22:16:08 by Elrick »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1057 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 07:25:36 »
we may have a couple more extras

ill know when cody nexts gets to the office

if i do

ill post em here

first come first serve

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #1058 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 09:24:47 »
Here's some love for the full-size fans among us: HBG on a Noppoo EC108-Pro (ghetto Topre with MX sliders).

99617-0

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1059 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 09:28:01 »
Here's some love for the full-size fans among us: HBG on a Noppoo EC108-Pro (ghetto Topre with MX sliders).

(Attachment Link)

How does the ghetto Topre feel so far with the SA caps?

Damn I wish mine will arrive soon! :)

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #1060 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 09:29:12 »

(Attachment Link)
imho you mixed up and down arrow keys
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline SL89

« Reply #1061 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 09:30:04 »

(Attachment Link)

It looks great on that. How does it feel on the topre-likes?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1062 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 09:31:13 »

(Attachment Link)

If only that case was black.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1063 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 09:39:24 »

(Attachment Link)

The kit was designed like that, so you have a row 2 up arrow, and row 4 for the rest. Makes a nice little concave arrow cluster. :)
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #1064 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 09:43:11 »

(Attachment Link)

The kit was designed like that, so you have a row 2 up arrow, and row 4 for the rest. Makes a nice little concave arrow cluster. :)
oh didn't know, thx for the clarification jd.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #1065 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 09:46:44 »
More

(Attachment Link)

The down arrow is correct. The set includes another up arrow in a different row profile, but I prefer this one.

More

(Attachment Link)

How does the ghetto Topre feel so far with the SA caps?

Damn I wish mine will arrive soon! :)

More

(Attachment Link)

It looks great on that. How does it feel on the topre-likes?

They feel really nice. The Topre-clones aren't as tactile as the genuine article, but overall I like the feel of the board. And these caps feel as good as the thick PBT dyesubs that came with it. The profile took a little adjustment but now I really like it.

More

(Attachment Link)

If only that case was black.

Yeah, this board wasn't my first choice for these keys but my black Ducky Shine III is on loan to a co-worker and I had to put these on something. I couldn't just leave them sitting there in a bag!

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline durainello

• Free cheap and fast International shipping solution to fellow Singaporean.
« Reply #1066 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 10:11:23 »
I would love to grab a set if there's extras. Appreciated

Offline adamski07

• * Maker
  • adamskimodz|fudorekz12
« Reply #1067 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 10:21:44 »

if i do

ill post em here

first come first serve

Pmd you sir bunny. Hopefully there will be enough for some of us who missed the gb. Thank you so much. I cannot wait for this and the jtk as well. :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 May 2015, 15:29:21 by adamski07 »

Offline Toxic-i-

« Reply #1068 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 12:17:41 »

if i do

ill post em here

first come first serve

One for me please

« Last Edit: Wed, 06 May 2015, 15:25:29 by Toxic-i- »

Offline omen7288

« Reply #1069 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 18:53:59 »

if i do

ill post em here

first come first serve

This makes me a tad anxious having a paid PM without tracking or recent PM response. I understand cody has been swamped and I imagine that I'll get a package of infinite awesomeness any day now. I just wanted to say something.

Anyway, thanks for running this GB, Bunny and Cody. Pics that people are putting up have me super excited!
Planck MX Blue
Keycool PBT
RK-9000I MX Blues, Vortex PBTRK-9000 MX Blues

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1070 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 19:02:14 »

if i do

ill post em here

first come first serve

This makes me a tad anxious having a paid PM without tracking or recent PM response. I understand cody has been swamped and I imagine that I'll get a package of infinite awesomeness any day now. I just wanted to say something.

Anyway, thanks for running this GB, Bunny and Cody. Pics that people are putting up have me super excited!

i havent had a pm from you to respond to that im aware of

if it was to cody ill be speaking to him tomorrow so ill follow that up for you
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 May 2015, 19:17:02 by BunnyLake »

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
  • Keyboard Stuff Person
    • wilba.tech
« Reply #1071 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 21:13:53 »
I got Hack'd today... put it on a Deck Hassium I picked up really cheap so I could try out this set on a 100% and also give MX reds a go.
This is my first SA set and I'm loving it!
Thanks again to JD, Bunny and cody for making this happen!

99666-0

Offline omen7288

« Reply #1072 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 21:16:43 »
I got Hack'd today... put it on a Deck Hassium I picked up really cheap so I could try out this set on a 100% and also give MX reds a go.

(Attachment Link)

Nice!
Planck MX Blue
Keycool PBT
RK-9000I MX Blues, Vortex PBTRK-9000 MX Blues

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1073 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 21:33:58 »

(Attachment Link)

The lambda key is a nice touch :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Shayde

« Reply #1074 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 21:35:54 »
I received my set last night, but haven't had a chance to mount them on anything yet.  Now I've got to decide which keyboards gets them first.

Cheers CtrlAlt.  :thumb:
Collector-of-switches.  Cherry: red, brown, blue, black, grey (linear), green.  Alps: simp./comp. white, comp. blue, Matias.  NMB: white, black.  Futaba: Cherry stem.  Omron: yellow.  Topre: 45g  Various: Apple II+, TRS80 Model 1, C64, Acorn Electron, ZX81 (lol!).

Offline SL89

« Reply #1075 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 21:37:27 »

(Attachment Link)

Moar fullsize!

That looks pretty nice, does Deck offer anything with greens? I can't find many fullsize board with greens. But yours looks great with HbG on it.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #1076 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 21:38:42 »

(Attachment Link)

Moar fullsize!

That looks pretty nice, does Deck offer anything with greens? I can't find many fullsize board with greens. But yours looks great with HbG on it.
The WASD Code keyboard is available with greens.

My boards:
More

Offline SL89

« Reply #1077 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 21:40:32 »

(Attachment Link)

Moar fullsize!

The WASD Code keyboard is available with greens.

That's what I have currently, they also offer a regular WASD (no backlights) with greens. That Deck just looked good. I had to ask.

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
  • Keyboard Stuff Person
    • wilba.tech
« Reply #1078 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 21:46:41 »
I got it mostly for the case colour ;D and to try out reds. It's the Asia-Pacific version with not-ugly Helvetica legends and pretty nice as stock. My only complaint is those four keys above the numpad are totally wasted on backlight control. Really wish I could bind those keys to other functions.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1079 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 22:37:51 »
I got it mostly for the case colour ;D and to try out reds. It's the Asia-Pacific version with not-ugly Helvetica legends and pretty nice as stock. My only complaint is those four keys above the numpad are totally wasted on backlight control. Really wish I could bind those keys to other functions.

Having those 4 keys seems like a win-win situation :cool:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Wilba

• * Maker
  • Keyboard Stuff Person
    • wilba.tech
« Reply #1080 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 23:25:48 »

You butchered that pun like a lambda to the slaughter  :cool:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1081 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 00:20:50 »

You butchered that pun like a lambda to the slaughter  :cool:

Thank you :D

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1082 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 02:19:06 »

(Attachment Link)
Beautiful board! The orange key is a really good addition to the set! Let's purchase an orange novelty for the set to come! ^^

Offline feizor

« Reply #1083 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 07:26:12 »
Loving SA sculpted. Dare I say it feels better than gmk...

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #1084 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 10:49:34 »
Order came in today, but unfortunately I got the full SP bonus pack (aka tilted shift and no scoops!). It has been a while since I have used caps that are generally untextured, but I really love the clean feeling of thick smooth ABS. The sculpt is very extreme, but it is very successful at creating a comfortable experience. Currently have them on a Novatouch and literally everything has a nice weighted smooth feeling to it. Much more so than the stock ABS on the nova. I'll put up some pictures soon, but first I have to swap some stems around for my artisans :p

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1085 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 10:50:46 »
Order came in today, but unfortunately I got the full SP bonus pack (aka tilted shift and no scoops!). It has been a while since I have used caps that are generally untextured, but I really love the clean feeling of thick smooth ABS. The sculpt is very extreme, but it is very successful at creating a comfortable experience. Currently have them on a Novatouch and literally everything has a nice weighted smooth feeling to it. Much more so than the stock ABS on the nova. I'll put up some pictures soon, but first I have to swap some stems around for my artisans :p

sure you have seen, but we have the replacements for those keys from sp now and we will work out getting them to people shortly

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #1086 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 10:58:14 »

sure you have seen, but we have the replacements for those keys from sp now and we will work out getting them to people shortly

I did see! Thanks so much for being proactive about it!

Offline durainello

• Free cheap and fast International shipping solution to fellow Singaporean.
« Reply #1087 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 10:58:59 »
Feeling jealous right now. My novatouch is laying aside waiting for the spare sets to complete it.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1088 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 13:02:18 »
I really love the clean feeling of thick smooth ABS. The sculpt is very extreme, but it is very successful at creating a comfortable experience.

QFT
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #1090 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 19:41:07 »

I thought these would go well on it

^With flash to give you a better idea of the coloration

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1091 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 19:58:33 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Damn Ashen and Volcanic! Considered my jimmies rustled! :thumb:

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1092 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 20:01:42 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Very nice!!!  Love that Ashen and volcanic....  Here's mine :)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1093 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 20:51:06 »
Loving SA sculpted. Dare I say it feels better than gmk...

ARghh.....another SA feels better than gmk ignorance on display here  ::) .

No such thing as one being better than another it's like making comparisons between Scarlett Johansson and Keeley Hazell, it can't be done.

Each key-set profile has it's strengths and weaknesses but instead of making newbish comparisons between them, why not simple ENJOY both of them at the same time?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1094 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 21:47:39 »
Getting all these orange artisan keycaps coming out of the closet to pair with Hack'd :D

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1095 on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 07:04:26 »
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Really good choice of artisans right here! They match the set really well.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1096 on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 07:18:28 »
Show Image

There have been a lot of orange caps on this thread but that Volcanic is damn near perfect!  Is it super rare and/or old or do I have a tiny chance of getting one?  I guess most orange fans will be in on this buy so probably not...

In other news, my Hack'd has departed the third place in the US so maybe it's actually on it's way here to sit in customs for another week or two.  That would be nice!
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline awhitedev

« Reply #1097 on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 19:01:15 »
Any extra sets floating around that I could buy? :)

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1098 on: Sat, 09 May 2015, 17:02:18 »
I'm wondering how I can receive the fixed keys, since I acquired radio_killah's order
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1099 on: Sat, 09 May 2015, 19:44:21 »
I'm wondering how I can receive the fixed keys, since I acquired radio_killah's order

PM Bunny and let him know of the situation  8) .