Author Topic: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped - Form in OP for any missing or damaged keys  (Read 1365157 times)

Offline a_ak57

Re: JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped
« Reply #2550 on: Thu, 30 March 2017, 11:40:31 »
I'm pretty hyped too, got some dyesub DSA caps for my HHKB that have been sitting around since February, will finally be able to use them soon.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2551 on: Thu, 30 March 2017, 13:37:17 »

More orders packed to be dropped off tomorrow

It's roughly 100 more than what is marked as packed on the sheet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
JTK Sophomore GB - 100% shipped
« Reply #2552 on: Thu, 30 March 2017, 13:46:11 »
I'm pretty hyped too, got some dyesub DSA caps for my HHKB that have been sitting around since February, will finally be able to use them soon.

I'm not usually a huge fan of DSA but haven't tried it on topre, thatll look wild for sure, I hope it feels great for you and I'd love to see some pics or here your thoughts on it when it's done

« Last Edit: Thu, 30 March 2017, 13:48:27 by BunnyLake »

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2553 on: Thu, 30 March 2017, 16:37:50 »
For anyone who is still looking for sliders

originative have some stock available for immediate dispatch and that can be found here

https://originativeco.com/products/mx-sliders?variant=32818592656

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #2554 on: Thu, 30 March 2017, 16:38:15 »
Oh ****, the sliders shipped?

I haven't even gotten a Topre board yet.

Thanks so much Bunny!
A bunch of stuff. Someone teach me how to properly solder.

/u/Shartastical

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2555 on: Thu, 30 March 2017, 16:39:37 »

Thanks so much Bunny!

a lot of them have, maybe another 175 packages are going out tomorrow, possibly some more

i posted a spreadshhet in the OP of this thread with a list of ones that have already shipped so you can check if yours was amongst them there

Offline Suembeaux

« Reply #2556 on: Thu, 30 March 2017, 17:33:24 »

Thanks so much Bunny!

a lot of them have, maybe another 175 packages are going out tomorrow, possibly some more

i posted a spreadshhet in the OP of this thread with a list of ones that have already shipped so you can check if yours was amongst them there

Looks like mine are on their way.

Somebody sell me a Realforce ASAP.
A bunch of stuff. Someone teach me how to properly solder.

/u/Shartastical

Offline PerniciousPony

« Reply #2557 on: Thu, 30 March 2017, 22:07:35 »
Oh man, untracked shipping is such a tease.  I've gotten so accustomed to knowing when my packages are going to arrive.  My name has been on the shipped list for a few days, and every day I get so hopeful that the package will be in my mailbox, and get so sad every day when I find out it hasn't arrived.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2558 on: Thu, 30 March 2017, 22:12:45 »
Oh man, untracked shipping is such a tease.  I've gotten so accustomed to knowing when my packages are going to arrive.  My name has been on the shipped list for a few days, and every day I get so hopeful that the package will be in my mailbox, and get so sad every day when I find out it hasn't arrived.

Coming from the UK I would expect it will take at least 2 weeks minimum, possibly longer depending on customs.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2559 on: Fri, 31 March 2017, 05:12:49 »
Packages have been dropped off, please note I won't have time to update the sheet until most likely tomorrow but possibly tonight

Offline Blek

« Reply #2560 on: Fri, 31 March 2017, 17:30:40 »
Been using mine for about 3 days. Sliders are dope

Offline zenuty

• WTS : Duck, Pla, Acrylic 3 Pokers
« Reply #2561 on: Fri, 31 March 2017, 17:37:05 »
Lovely pink it steal almost man's heart ♡
LINE ID : zenuty
Skype ID : zenuty
www.facebook.com/zenuty

Offline nsmechkb

« Reply #2562 on: Fri, 31 March 2017, 17:46:52 »
Show Image

Combination looks great!  Excited for my sliders to arrive.

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #2563 on: Fri, 31 March 2017, 17:56:30 »
Lovely pink it steal almost man's heart ♡

ZENUTY! Welcome back  ;D

Offline Burt Macklin

« Reply #2564 on: Fri, 31 March 2017, 18:56:36 »
Show Image

Oh, man, this makes me even more excited to finally get mine :thumb:

Any issues with slider swap on RF?
« Last Edit: Fri, 31 March 2017, 18:58:50 by Burt Macklin »

Offline Blek

« Reply #2565 on: Fri, 31 March 2017, 19:14:21 »
Yeah some of the sliders had a loose fit for the keys. After everything was finished I noticed that a few keys had a very loose fit to the point that they fell off when the board was held upside down. I'd recommend checking the fit with some keys before installing them. There were about 10 loosey goosies in my pack of about 100. The stabilizers were fine out the box but I rounded out the corners a little with some sand paper to make the action a little more smoother. They weren't scratchy, just a little tight maybe? The real problem was making a stem that could fit in the left control key of my realforce. They are unique in that the barrel is a little smaller in diameter and it's "stems" are skinny. I had to hack up the slider so much that it lost all it's smoothness and now feels scratchy. I tried to clean it up as much as possible but maybe some finer grit would smooth it out better? I also ran into the problem of the key stems not having clearance for the stabilized caps (backspace, enter, etc.). The keys have enough travel to actuate but it feels weird being stopped short and it doesn't have that topre "thock" I love so much. It's been said before but this can be fixed by drilling holes in the switch housing on the board or you could cut/grind the stems off the caps themselves. Overall the sliders are legit and smooth as hell. They work right out of the box but if you don't mind getting your hands a little dirty they can be pretty dope

Offline Burt Macklin

« Reply #2566 on: Fri, 31 March 2017, 20:55:45 »
Cool, thanks for detailed info, much appreciated!

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #2567 on: Fri, 31 March 2017, 21:04:14 »
Blek summed up everything I was going to say. I can provide some pictures of the left control thing though.

Left control on the right. You can see how the insides are different, and what the problem is.

This hits that.

JTK, left control, stock sliders.

Needs more attention but I'm way too lazy. I ended up just popping the housing out and having nothing there.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2568 on: Fri, 31 March 2017, 21:05:29 »
Left control is real ****ed up on RF boards.

maybe that explains the purple slider
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline BillyBuerger

« Reply #2569 on: Fri, 31 March 2017, 22:28:01 »
Nice work on that Ctrl slider.  I did the same thing with my cheap sliders I got off AliExpress.  It's a lot of work to make it fit and hard to do cleanly.  Maybe next time JTK can make a special RealForce Ctrl slider.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #2570 on: Fri, 31 March 2017, 23:00:44 »
Nice work on that Ctrl slider.  I did the same thing with my cheap sliders I got off AliExpress.  It's a lot of work to make it fit and hard to do cleanly.  Maybe next time JTK can make a special RealForce Ctrl slider.

I doubt that; molds cost 5 figures upwards, so for a singular slider that doesn't affect many people it really wouldn't be worth it.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #2571 on: Sat, 01 April 2017, 13:58:53 »
Here's what I ended up doing with the help of the sliders :)

http://imgur.com/a/02RRW

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2572 on: Sat, 01 April 2017, 14:02:27 »

Looks amazing sir

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
« Reply #2573 on: Sat, 01 April 2017, 14:49:15 »
I want to grind down the stabilizer holes in the stabilized caps for these sliders, does sandpaper work? If so, what grit should I get?
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2574 on: Sat, 01 April 2017, 14:54:38 »
I want to grind down the stabilizer holes in the stabilized caps for these sliders, does sandpaper work? If so, what grit should I get?

if you dont care about the keys, just clip em, if you do, id say for grit start off kinda coarse but make sure you have good control, when i did it i taped a strip over the top of a small electronic screwdriver, and after you think you have gone far enough, smooth it off a bit with something a little finer

Offline kiwi99

• that's a gnarly dookie
  • authentic church of halverson member
« Reply #2575 on: Sat, 01 April 2017, 15:11:34 »

I would advise a file, you'll get more control than any sort of setup with sandpaper

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2576 on: Sat, 01 April 2017, 15:12:42 »

I would advise a file, you'll get more control than any sort of setup with sandpaper

yeah this would be ideal, my recommendation above was assuming you didnt have access to one

Offline Malenky

« Reply #2577 on: Sat, 01 April 2017, 16:59:42 »
@Glissant that red realforce is looking great! Here's my novatouch not quite restored to former glory just yet. Thinking of putting dental bands on too, since the JTK sliders are about 1mm longer than the stock NT:

http://i.imgur.com/yFPDzl2.jpg

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2578 on: Sat, 01 April 2017, 17:00:35 »
@Glissant that red realforce is looking great! Here's my novatouch not quite restored to former glory just yet. Thinking of putting dental bands on too, since the JTK sliders are about 1mm longer than the stock NT:

http://i.imgur.com/yFPDzl2.jpg

Looks great sir

Offline testplsignore

• I am one with the Cup Rubber...
« Reply #2579 on: Sun, 02 April 2017, 02:47:51 »
Drilling holes into the black slider housing works too, right?

Hopefully for later rounds JTK might be able to make that housing with the holes already cut out like the Novatouch ones.  :thumb:

Realforce 10AE 45g Type-S & 55g    HHKB BT & Type-S    Realforce RGB Hype-S    FC980C    FC660C    Filco BT TKL

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2580 on: Sun, 02 April 2017, 15:16:33 »
ive had several people ask me to remove names and stuff from the sheet

so rather that update it and have the issue again

ive updated the statuses of everyone that was already on the sheet for the sliders

on top of that there have been roughly 100 more shipped, im about half way through emailing those people to let them know

once im complete, there are about 10 more orders that filled in the form recently, which are now packed and will be dropped off on friday

once i have finished sending the emails ill post here

at that point, if you havent received an email, and you arent on the sheet, i will ask that you please contact me with your order details and ill get that packed and dropped off this friday

ill be safe and say ill finish the emails by tuesday, but most likely tomorrow night

so unless someone both has never filled out the form, and also doesnt contact me this week, we will be complete by friday

Offline Glissant

« Reply #2581 on: Sun, 02 April 2017, 19:59:37 »
I've been using my JTK Red & white for a very short time period, but I came across something a little sad.
http://imgur.com/xQzNW9V

This only happens when the set is combined with the mx compatible topre sliders from JTK. In other words mx stems and the keycap set have no issues.
It doesn't seem to be an issue for me while just typing regularly. I only noticed because my finger slipped on the z key while testing some random stuff, so I decided to check if the motion would pop any of the other keys off in the same way.

Other than that everything is pretty good. All the mx compatible sliders feel smooth. I had to modify the left control on my Realforce 87u because as previously mentioned the housing is simply different and won't accept a regular slider, and I also had an issue with my Num Lock casing not being able to receive any of my mx sliders (they were simply too thick), but I just swapped the housing from one of my FC660c so everything is all good there.
I'm not sure if this is an issue with the stabilized sliders or if it's just the keycaps, but my stabilized keycaps have a rather sharp return sound compared to my other topre boards. I'll have to get back to you on those though.

The keycaps feel really great by the way, and I don't mind any small imperfections as I really have to put my nose to the keycaps to find them most of the time. Great set for a great price, and if JTK are able to keep improving I will keep supporting with the little bit that I can.

Offline itskuroi

« Reply #2582 on: Sun, 02 April 2017, 20:19:53 »
I've been using my JTK Red & white for a very short time period, but I came across something a little sad.

This only happens when the set is combined with the mx compatible topre sliders from JTK. In other words mx stems and the keycap set have no issues.
It doesn't seem to be an issue for me while just typing regularly. I only noticed because my finger slipped on the z key while testing some random stuff, so I decided to check if the motion would pop any of the other keys off in the same way.

Other than that everything is pretty good. All the mx compatible sliders feel smooth. I had to modify the left control on my Realforce 87u because as previously mentioned the housing is simply different and won't accept a regular slider, and I also had an issue with my Num Lock casing not being able to receive any of my mx sliders (they were simply too thick), but I just swapped the housing from one of my FC660c so everything is all good there.
I'm not sure if this is an issue with the stabilized sliders or if it's just the keycaps, but my stabilized keycaps have a rather sharp return sound compared to my other topre boards. I'll have to get back to you on those though.

The keycaps feel really great by the way, and I don't mind any small imperfections as I really have to put my nose to the keycaps to find them most of the time. Great set for a great price, and if JTK are able to keep improving I will keep supporting with the little bit that I can.

not gona lie the slowmo gif made me laugh for some reason. and most cherry profiles have a rather large clack noise on the stab keys, due to the way the stabs on topre boards are lifted up a bit.

Offline Glissant

« Reply #2583 on: Sun, 02 April 2017, 20:32:56 »
No worries about laughing :) The wife is laughing if I just mention the gif at this point, so I guess my fingers look funny :D
I'm still not sure why cherry profile would cause the key to sound more on the return though. On bottoming out I understand why, but the sound shouldn't really be that greater when the keycap returns to the top position. I'll look into it when I don't have to be up in four hours for work :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2584 on: Sun, 02 April 2017, 22:10:55 »

That's awesome!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2585 on: Sun, 02 April 2017, 22:17:35 »

ive updated the statuses of everyone that was already on the sheet for the sliders

on top of that there have been roughly 100 more shipped, im about half way through emailing those people to let them know

once im complete, there are about 10 more orders that filled in the form recently, which are now packed and will be dropped off on friday

at that point, if you havent received an email, and you arent on the sheet, i will ask that you please contact me with your order details and ill get that packed and dropped off this friday

ill be safe and say ill finish the emails by tuesday, but most likely tomorrow night

so unless someone both has never filled out the form, and also doesnt contact me this week, we will be complete by friday

Hello Mr BunnyLake,

There's no update on my ticket - just wondering whether JTK sent the replacement set across and whether you've had a chance to post it yet.

"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2586 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 01:23:18 »

Hey good sir, I've tried about 4 sets of these slides now, with one set I had 1 key do that, with another I had 3, and with 2 of them I had none, if you not the keys that do it and try swap those sliders out with some of the spares I'd imagine you will be able to resolve most if not all the keys that are doing it

I also found it didn't affect other caps quite the same way so o assume the tolerances are ever so slightly different but Ywah if you have a time have a play and lemme know how it goes

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2587 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 01:23:46 »

Hello Mr BunnyLake,

There's no update on my ticket - just wondering whether JTK sent the replacement set across and whether you've had a chance to post it yet.

Yes indeed sir and I'm working through packages currently and will update your ticket as soon as it's out

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2588 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 17:35:55 »

2 weeks :eek:

Thanks so much @bunnylake

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #2589 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 18:12:52 »
Anyone in Cali receive theres yet?   :))

Offline ankushg

« Reply #2590 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 18:14:02 »

Got mine on Saturday!

Offline Glissant

« Reply #2591 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 18:19:00 »

Hey good sir, I've tried about 4 sets of these slides now, with one set I had 1 key do that, with another I had 3, and with 2 of them I had none, if you not the keys that do it and try swap those sliders out with some of the spares I'd imagine you will be able to resolve most if not all the keys that are doing it

I also found it didn't affect other caps quite the same way so o assume the tolerances are ever so slightly different but Ywah if you have a time have a play and lemme know how it goes

I did as suggested, but there was no notable difference between any of the sliders on the keycaps that are affected by the looseness. I tried all my blue sliders as well as the leftover red ones.
It looks like it's the combination of JTK Red & White keycaps and JTK sliders that is the source of the slight loose fit for me.
edit: I have to note that the loose fit is on at least ten of my alphas, so it's not like it's a one off thing.

I also slightly remedied my stabilized keycaps sound on the upstroke by adding another dental band to the stabilizers, so that's better now at least :).
« Last Edit: Mon, 03 April 2017, 18:21:40 by Glissant »

Offline fublamchu

• ㅋㅋㅋ
« Reply #2592 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 18:29:48 »

Got mine on Saturday!

how do packages from the UK reach CA faster than SC :(
LZ-CE VBlacks
910-CE

Offline consolelog

« Reply #2593 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 18:41:07 »

Got mine on Friday!

Offline neon_tom

« Reply #2594 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 18:52:26 »
Got my sliders today! Now I just need a board to put them on...

Offline fabian101

• Cardbox
« Reply #2595 on: Mon, 03 April 2017, 19:12:28 »
I got my sliders today as well at the East Coast region, however you forgot about the rest of the JTK Sophomore key caps that I have ordered as well. I have updated my support ticket regarding this issue.
[WTB] Nothing For Now

Ducky Legend + Invisible FC660C

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2596 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 00:36:02 »
I got my sliders today as well at the East Coast region, however you forgot about the rest of the JTK Sophomore key caps that I have ordered as well. I have updated my support ticket regarding this issue.

Nothing has been forgotten support ticket wise, I was simply shipping off the slider form firstly to.get things out to people as fast as possible

Offline Vadurr

• Valar Morghulis
« Reply #2597 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 01:55:34 »

Got mine on Saturday!

Got mine on Friday!

Sweet! Hope I get mine today! :thumb:

Offline fabian101

• Cardbox
« Reply #2598 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 03:31:22 »

Nothing has been forgotten support ticket wise, I was simply shipping off the slider form firstly to.get things out to people as fast as possible

Alright, understood.
[WTB] Nothing For Now

Ducky Legend + Invisible FC660C

Offline yomammary

« Reply #2599 on: Tue, 04 April 2017, 07:47:42 »
I'm on east coast Canada and received mine yesterday!  :D
RF 87u 55g | Leeku 1800