Author Topic: [IC] TGR-Tris CE  (Read 93102 times)

Offline tuco

Re: [IC] TGR-Tris CE Update 02/12/16
« Reply #150 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 21:05:17 »
I like the middle one the best.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #151 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 21:16:11 »
I just realized that this is for all the non-r1 owners, but I hope the r1 owners get it with the logo. As hwood said, it feels more like a pair if they both have logos.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #152 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 21:38:32 »
I just realized that this is for all the non-r1 owners, but I hope the r1 owners get it with the logo. As hwood said, it feels more like a pair if they both have logos.

What do you mean this for all non-r1 owners? The whole purpose of this in the first place for the r1 owners.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #153 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 21:41:18 »

What do you mean this for all non-r1 owners? The whole purpose of this in the first place for the r1 owners.

Can't find the original post, but didn't yuktsi say he'll do a separate round for round 1 owners privately? Also, I noticed the name of this thread has been altered to include "CE," which is the name of the second round of Jane boards.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #154 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 21:44:43 »

Can't find the original post, but didn't yuktsi say he'll do a separate round for round 1 owners privately? Also, I noticed the name of this thread has been altered to include "CE," which is the name of the second round of Jane boards.

Quantity:
25-30 (excluding Jane R1 owners)

It says it right in the OP. He's going to do an additional 25-30 numpads on top of the r1 owners. The name has nothing to do with, the design matches that of the r1 Jane.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #155 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 21:48:57 »

Quantity:
25-30 (excluding Jane R1 owners)

It says it right in the OP. He's going to do an additional 25-30 numpads on top of the r1 owners. The name has nothing to do with, the design matches that of the r1 Jane.

Correct. The 25-30 is for the non-round 1 Jane owners, and so I'm assuming that this IC for the design is to gauge which of those here (the 25-30) would vote on a certain design. Which is why I said I realized this design process may not be indicative of the final design for the round 1 owners' num pad, if it's at all different.

Offline KnivesM

Re: [IC] TGR-Tris CE Numpad Update 02/12/16
« Reply #156 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 21:52:21 »

I think this is what you were looking for, I don't know to what extent it is different but apparently it will be at least different internally.
More
No renders, sorry  :'(
But I have updated the first post with the design of the board.

Show Image

Have a nice day  :thumb:

VERY NICE!

So there will 25-30 for people outside of r1, so about 45-50 total? Nice!  :thumb:

I like the one with the TGR logo; will match my Jane nicely!
The R1's design is slight different for inside.
I shall update you all privately once the prototype is ready.
[WTT] Bros | HWS | Nightcaps [WTTF] Bros | KBK/KWK | CC

LZ-FE                 Kpad           Poker II                   Leopold 980M          TGR Tris       TGR-Jane   
72g Vintage Blacks      Blacks            Blues                        Silent Pinks                Coming Soon™

Others
More
Leopold 750RT - Reds, Smart68 Coming Soon™, Steelseries 6Gv2 - Reds

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #157 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 21:54:17 »

I think this is what you were looking for, I don't know to what extent it is different but apparently it will be at least different internally.
More

Show Image

VERY NICE!

So there will 25-30 for people outside of r1, so about 45-50 total? Nice!  :thumb:

The only difference will be the engraving for the brass weight to have it numbered the same as r1 owners.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #158 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 21:55:15 »

More

Show Image

VERY NICE!

Ah, that's it. Thanks!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #159 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 08:34:29 »
if this were a numpad dedicate to stalking hoff i would unquestionably want one

FTFY

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #160 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 08:47:39 »
Hi, this is THE inspiration.

This post is not off topic.

Show Image

Oh Jane and Tris are actual people

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #161 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 09:11:29 »
Jane is actually no one. It's really just a nice name to put.

Unless yuktsi got something to say here lol

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #162 on: Thu, 18 February 2016, 09:12:06 »
This looks fantastic.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #163 on: Fri, 19 February 2016, 19:57:15 »
Salted egg yolk burger and some salted egg yolk fries for supper  :thumb:

Show Image

btw, I have placed the order for prototypes today.
Also ordered the polycarbonate to make a non-aluminum one  :eek:

everything about this post is wonderful
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #164 on: Wed, 24 February 2016, 15:39:22 »
So did you have prototypes made for each of the three designs?

edit: I'm stupid

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #165 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 09:26:25 »
So are you planning on offering the same colors as you did for the Jane CE?

Offline codywanks

« Reply #166 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 09:31:15 »
If I didn't know better, I'd say yuktsi goes to the burger place to creep on the waitress (Tris) and get inspiration for this numpad  ;D

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #167 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 11:14:49 »

My assumption is that it will be the same colors offered for r1 Jane since it's suppose to match the r1 Janes. If he only did Jane CE colors than titanium grey would not be an option. That color was not included for the Jane CE because of the higher grade aluminum and difficult of the anodizing but I believe yuktsi will be using t6 6061, the same as r1 Jane.

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #168 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 20:07:40 »

My assumption is that it will be the same colors offered for r1 Jane since it's suppose to match the r1 Janes. If he only did Jane CE colors than titanium grey would not be an option. That color was not included for the Jane CE because of the higher grade aluminum and difficult of the anodizing but I believe yuktsi will be using t6 6061, the same as r1 Jane.

Damn it's like you know everything.

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #169 on: Fri, 26 February 2016, 20:45:48 »
If I didn't know better, I'd say yuktsi goes to the burger place to creep on the waitress (Tris) and get inspiration for this numpad  ;D
We should catch up for myburgerlab session someday. I will introduce you to Tris.  :p
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #170 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 14:43:09 »
Any updates?  :p

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #171 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 18:14:42 »
We should catch up for myburgerlab session someday. I will introduce you to Tris.  :p

:cool:

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #172 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 20:12:10 »
I want a pink Tris more than anything in the world rn

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #173 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 20:12:49 »

Why not get titanium grey to match your Jane?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #174 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 20:13:17 »

Why not get one to match your Jane?

I might just get mine done pink to match

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #175 on: Fri, 04 March 2016, 20:14:21 »

Ah nice, be careful with reanodizing it can be a bit risky. You'll most likely have to get it re-anodized a couple times until you get the color and quality that you want unless you got a shop that's pretty damn good.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #176 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 10:49:42 »

Ah nice, be careful with reanodizing it can be a bit risky. You'll most likely have to get it re-anodized a couple times until you get the color and quality that you want unless you got a shop that's pretty damn good.

If I pay a shop to ano a certain color, I'm going to get that color. You shouldn't be paying them for multiple jobs just to fix their mistake

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #177 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 10:59:52 »

If I pay a shop to ano a certain color, I'm going to get that color. You shouldn't be paying them for multiple jobs just to fix their mistake

It's not about making a mistake but about getting the color that you want. It's a much more complicated process than you assume. How you suspend the item in the bath, the amount of time you leave it in the dye, the quality of the aluminum, etc. all play major factors in getting a proper anodized board. Most shops don't normally deal with fine quality items where you want every nook and cranny have the best quality. So yes, you may need to pay for it multiple times because you may not like the color the first time around and that has nothing to do with the shop being at fault.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #178 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 11:06:06 »

It's not about making a mistake but about getting the color that you want. It's a much more complicated process than you assume. How you suspend the item in the bath, the amount of time you leave it in the dye, the quality of the aluminum, etc. all play major factors in getting a proper anodized board. Most shops don't normally deal with fine quality items where you want every nook and cranny have the best quality. So yes, you may need to pay for it multiple times because you may not like the color the first time around and that has nothing to do with the shop being at fault.

Shops are dealing with customers who are looking to get the exact, or near exact, color they are looking for. To say that the people going to have things anodized are willing to except some large degree of faults "just because" is absurd. Sure, not every item is going to be 100% perfect, but it better be damn close or people will just look elsewhere.

And it's not "much more complicated" than I assume. Obviously there are a few variables, but these are businesses that specialize in knowing how these small number of variables interact to create a finished product.

Offline alienman82

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #179 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 11:07:39 »
removed.
« Last Edit: Thu, 01 March 2018, 15:56:06 by alienman82 »

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #180 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 11:20:21 »
Shops are dealing with customers who are looking to get the exact, or near exact, color they are looking for.

Shops are normally dealing with businesses who are looking at getting a large quantity of a product anodized so they are not going to nit pick every single nook and cranny of every single item. So how do you explain why the majority of the colors for Jane needed re-anodized and still aren't that best of quality? What about Photoelectric's LZ-GH having to get reanodized a couple times before it was done right?

I'm just trying to give you some insight on the process of getting a board anodized. Sure it could be as simple as taking it to the shop, going home, and then coming back with a re-anodized board but don't expect to be exactly what you want. It's a process that you need to be involved in every step of the way. It's not like the shop can look at the exact color that you want and just know the amount of time it needs to be in the dye bath in order to meet your standards. Most shops will just suspend on their racks that they use for every other product to dry but that may not be good enough for you because it may result in having a few runs shown.

If you don't believe then, that's fine, just send Photoelectric a message to learn more about the whole process. I'm just trying to help.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #181 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 11:24:42 »
Shops are dealing with customers who are looking to get the exact, or near exact, color they are looking for.

Shops are normally dealing with businesses who are looking at getting a large quantity of a product anodized so they are not going to nit pick every single nook and cranny of every single item. So how do you explain why the majority of the colors for Jane needed re-anodized and still aren't that best of quality? What about Photoelectric's LZ-GH having to get reanodized a couple times before it was done right?
Business and customer are interchangeable in this situation, a business is still a customer of the shop.

I also know plenty of people who have never had a problem getting a board anodized on the first try. Not to trash the country, but does Malaysia really have a wide variety of top-quality anodizing shops?
I'm sure if you gave a shop enough relevant information from the shop that did the first job they could get it, I'd rather that then just try to eyeball it.

But trust me, I'll be looking for the best shop like you originally said, best not to take chances.
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 March 2016, 11:29:09 by hwood34 »

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #182 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 11:34:16 »

Business and customer are interchangeable in this situation, a business is still a customer of the shop.

I also know plenty of people who have never had a problem getting a board anodized on the first try. Not to trash the country, but does Malaysia really have a wide variety of top-quality anodizing shops?

But trust me, I'll be looking for the best shop like you originally said, best not to take chances.

Like you said "these are businesses that specialize in knowing how these small number of variables interact to create a finished product." So if that business specializes in anodizing then why should their have been any problems in the first place? Why should the location matter if that's what they specialize in?

All I'm trying to say is just be involved in the process as much as you can. You could still get the quality you want the first time by just dropping it off at the shop but just know that there is risk involved if you are not apart of the process.

I'm not trying to act like I know it all either. Just sharing info that has been passed down onto me and the experiences I had being in contact with a local shop of mine.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #183 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 11:41:06 »

Like you said "these are businesses that specialize in knowing how these small number of variables interact to create a finished product." So if that business specializes in anodizing then why should their have been any problems in the first place? Why should the location matter if that's what they specialize in?

All I'm trying to say is just be involved in the process as much as you can. You could still get the quality you want the first time by just dropping it off at the shop but just know that there is risk involved if you are not apart of the process.

I'm not trying to act like I know it all either. Just sharing info that has been passed down onto me and the experiences I had being in contact with a local shop of mine.

Because some businesses in general are better than others, it's the same in literally any other field.

But yes, if I'm spending all this money on a board close to me, I definitely plan on being as involved as possible to get the best result.

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #184 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 11:43:15 »

holy ****, obviously.  I don't know why the hell you guys are even talking.  It looks like someone took business 101 and just starting spewing **** everywhere in here 

You don't need to put your "knowledge" everywhere, especially when it is such an obvious thing like "make sure your annodizer is good, otherwise it wont be good!"

« Last Edit: Sat, 05 March 2016, 11:45:05 by slickmamba »
Hi :)

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #185 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 11:52:32 »
Slickmamba chill out dawg. I don't even understand the reasoning of your post because, yet again, it is no sort of contribution.

Getting a board re-anodized is a not a simple process like many think. There are many factors involved that can make it risky. There was even a user that just posted recently that was less than satisfied with the anodizing job done on his board and did not understand why it turned out like that. You obviously don't understand the subject because you are paraphrasing in a moronic way. Keep doing you though, whatever makes you happy.

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #186 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 12:12:19 »
Slickmamba chill out dawg. I don't even understand the reasoning of your post because, yet again, it is no sort of contribution.

Getting a board re-anodized is a not a simple process like many think. There are many factors involved that can make it risky. There was even a user that just posted recently that was less than satisfied with the anodizing job done on his board and did not understand why it turned out like that. You obviously don't understand the subject because you are paraphrasing in a moronic way. Keep doing you though, whatever makes you happy.

just because things are put simply, doesn't make it moronic.   If using jargon and flaunting a sense of elevated intelligence is your thing. Keep doing you. Do you baby  :p.

You found that as angry?  I just responded cause it was funny how you were all talking in circle repeated the same things over and over like you just did.  Just quit its not worth it.  You don't have to win every argument.  Its ok.  life will go on. 

ooo 699 posts.  I like it.  Maybe once I get 2k I can pretend I know everything

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #187 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 12:29:37 »
just because things are put simply, doesn't make it moronic.   If using jargon and flaunting a sense of elevated intelligence is your thing. Keep doing you. Do you baby  :p.

Paraphrasing me as "make sure your annodizer is good, otherwise it wont be good!" is moronic when I was describing the steps involved into anodization and not making sure the shop is of good quality.

You found that as angry?  I just responded cause it was funny how you were all talking in circle repeated the same things over and over like you just did.  Just quit its not worth it.  You don't have to win every argument.  Its ok.  life will go on. 

I did not find it as angry, I found it as childish. It is pretty funny because there is no argument that I was trying to win. Hwood simply said he there is no reason to pay for a companies mistakes and I simply responded that it may not be a mistake by the company but not what he was looking for. While you post after the discussion was already over, not contributing anything, and completely side-tracking the topic.

ooo 699 posts.  I like it.  Maybe once I get 2k I can pretend I know everything

Yet again, another childish and useless comment. I do go around acting like I know everything, by all means read through all of my posts if you would like. I'm sorry that I enjoy spending time on geekhack and post more frequently than you do.

There is no point responding anymore to further side track the topic. I won't respond either.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #188 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 12:35:43 »

Paraphrasing me as "make sure your annodizer is good, otherwise it wont be good!" is moronic when I was describing the steps involved into anodization and not making sure the shop is of good quality.

While I agree the discussion is over, you did in fact say:

You'll most likely have to get it re-anodized a couple times until you get the color and quality that you want unless you got a shop that's pretty damn good.

i.e. make sure your annodizer is good, otherwise it wont be good

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #189 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 12:38:04 »
my job is done.  Thank you for all of my supporters in stopping the dumb discussion. 

I am available most days when I can start enjoying posting here, usually when I am not working or in school. 

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #190 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 12:41:21 »

You'll most likely have to get it re-anodized a couple times until you get the color and quality that you want unless you got a shop that's pretty damn good.

I agree with you there, my wording was a bit vague. I meant in terms of experience in dealing with fine quality finishes and not just industrial strength anodizing where there is generally less attention to detail. If you get a shop that deals with these kinds of requests than it should be a rather painless job but I doubt there are many shops that deal with people bringing in objects like keyboards where the user pays attention to every detail.

An the elementary school teacher makes another useless post.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #191 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 12:42:15 »

I agree with you there, my wording was a bit vague. I meant in terms of experience in dealing with fine quality finishes and not just industrial strength anodizing where there is generally less attention to detail. If you get a shop that deals with these kinds of requests than it should be a rather painless job but I doubt there are many shops that deal with people bringing in objects like keyboards where the user pays attention to every detail.

And that is a reasonable point

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #192 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 12:49:03 »

Yay! Teacher bashing.  Classy.  Not all kids are as lucky to grow up privileged in a good education system. 

But seriously, that should've been your response in the beginning.  Simple, to the point, without all the run around.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #193 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 12:52:28 »

How the **** is that relevant? Looking at you're profile, seems the only thing you've done in life so far is run a Minecraft server and fix computers for old people. Congrats

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #194 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 12:55:02 »
It's a point that I already brought up...

Shops are normally dealing with businesses who are looking at getting a large quantity of a product anodized so they are not going to nit pick every single nook and cranny of every single item.

Offline 27

• The Maple Man
« Reply #195 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 12:57:09 »
Jesus christ guys chill.  "Make sure you use a good anodizing shop."

Done.

No more thread-crapping please and thank you.  I want to look at fancy boards I'll never own.
IG: https://www.instagram.com/27mechs/                                        Website: http://www.mech27.com/

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #196 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 12:58:45 »
I guess you need a certain pedigree to post in here  :-X
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #197 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 13:00:25 »

What are you eve talking about?

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #198 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 13:01:04 »
I guess you need a certain pedigree to post in here  :-X

Naw you just need 2k+ posts.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #199 on: Sat, 05 March 2016, 13:01:56 »

How the **** is that relevant? Looking at you're profile, seems the only thing you've done in life so far is run a Minecraft server and fix computers for old people. Congrats

It's relevant because I stated multiple times that his posts are not contributing in any way.

Considering I took a video game and turned it into a way to make tens of thousands of dollars at the age of 14-16 I'd say it's pretty damn impressive. I don't know what you would classify as "old people" but I have built computers for a multitude of friends and local businesses. I'm now going to college for computer engineering so I'm furthering my education.

What are you eve talking about?

It was in response to slickmamba before you side tracked further.

What pedigree am I on? It was a friendly conversation asking hwood why he would choose pink over titanium grey to match his jane. He then said he would get his board anodized to which I warned him about the risks involved.
« Last Edit: Sat, 05 March 2016, 13:07:56 by Steezus »