Author Topic: [IC] TGR-Tris CE  (Read 92926 times)

Offline jaffers

Re: [IC] TGR-Tris
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 08:36:52 »
p-please... I just want a nice numpad.. sum really nice korean plz

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
  • Colour my life with the chaos of trouble
« Reply #51 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 09:31:37 »
Don't quote me on this but I believe that it may only be for the r1 Jane owners to match their board and have the same number on the brass plate. At least that's what we were told in the beginning, maybe things have changed and he'll make more.

oh **** please

I confirmed with yuksti that it's definite for r1 Jane owners and the others he gave spots to. The only question left for debate is whether he will sell more to others or not.

So this thread is just a tease?  O.o

Seems silly to have a thread for an IC with absolutely nothing to present doesn't it?  Especially since it's now been confirmed that people who might want in likely won't be allowed to get in.
I will have some renders up soon and definitely will re evaluate my capability to see if I am capable of making more in the next round if the response is good
That's the purpose of having an interest check thread right?

There is no point to having an IC thread for a group buy that is private.  If you're interested in running future rounds of this board for the public to purchase, it would make sense to create an IC thread at that time.  At this point, this is just needless hyping.

Also, it's pretty clear that the interest is there.  So if you'd like to start discussing options, layouts, etc, you are more than welcome to do so.  :thumb:  But as the OP stands right now, there is no content to check interest for.
Sorry, I mean for the coming numpad groupbuy.
I will update the a few renders soon.
email: yuktsi@ttggrr.cc

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #52 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 09:43:54 »
I'd lock it until you actually have something then.  ICs are for actual proposed projects that will be open to everyone, not for hype building of mystery projects.

Offline nguyenkimtam

• Shin
« Reply #53 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 13:21:23 »
Eager to see that   :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #54 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 14:05:12 »
I'd lock it until you actually have something then.  ICs are for actual proposed projects that will be open to everyone, not for hype building of mystery projects.

I agree; there's interest even without renders, so as long as designs are similar to the Jane's then it's going to sell to the public well.

Offline asgeirtj

« Reply #55 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 16:05:03 »
will there be another run of the tgr jane? even better, with smaller bezels?
Leopold FC900 w/ 67g Purple Zealios - Silver Duck Octagon w/ 62 Purple Zealios

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #56 on: Tue, 26 January 2016, 16:07:58 »
will there be another run of the tgr jane? even better, with smaller bezels?

I highly doubt that there will be another run but possibly a new variation. As far as I know there aren't any plans yet.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline HTN47

• Mr. SoCal
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 13:59:34 »
I hope the case for this pad will be similar to that of the R1 Jane, I just LOVEEEE the simplistic design.
 :)
Yuktsi is a man who can appreciate the beauty in simplicity. At least I hope so... Please Y-God, bless us with a simple design  :D
What is love.... Baby don't hurt me... No more!!

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 17:44:36 »
I hope the case for this pad will be similar to that of the R1 Jane, I just LOVEEEE the simplistic design.

It is suppose to match the TGR-Jane so it will have the exact same look.

Offline HTN47

• Mr. SoCal
« Reply #59 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 17:49:43 »

Yeah but I want something similar to the R1 Jane (no indentations in the case)
Basically I want a block LoL

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #60 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 17:57:31 »

Yeah but I want something similar to the R1 Jane (no indentations in the case)
Basically I want a block LoL

That's what I'm saying, it's to match the TGR-Jane...

Offline HTN47

• Mr. SoCal
« Reply #61 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 18:09:10 »
Ohhhh shoot!!!
I was thinking it'll be more like the TGR V2, where they have the indentation on the sides to help you pick up the board.
But that's great news  :D

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #62 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 18:20:02 »
What would be even better is if there was actually something in the OP.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 18:28:57 »

stop whining already

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 18:38:11 »

stop whining already

Shhhhhhhhh

Offline turboloser

« Reply #65 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 21:31:27 »
Lemme guess, it would really look good with the Jane wouldn't it?  :-[

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #66 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 22:06:51 »
What is the point of numbering these?

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #67 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 22:07:47 »

There isn't a point per se, I'm pretty sure it's just to match the numbers on the ones for round 1 Janes.

Offline ntw

« Reply #68 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 22:24:45 »
I would guess the design is not finalized whether to follow Jane or Jane CE and this IC thread is going to help yuktsi to decide based on the general discussion
Wishlist: Hungrkey, Creamsicle Skullthulhu, MDMAver Skullthulhu, Goo, Taka

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #69 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 22:37:06 »
I would guess the design is not finalized whether to follow Jane or Jane CE and this IC thread is going to help yuktsi to decide based on the general discussion

Nope, it's going to look like the TGR-Jane. I already talked to yuksti about it. This "interest check" is to gather how much interest there actually is and decide if it's worth making more for other users outside of the Jane owners and other people he promised that bought items off of him.

Offline ntw

« Reply #70 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 23:37:30 »
Nope, it's going to look like the TGR-Jane. I already talked to yuksti about it. This "interest check" is to gather how much interest there actually is and decide if it's worth making more for other users outside of the Jane owners and other people he promised that bought items off of him.
Are you somehow involved in running the GB for TGR-Tris? Seems like you know more than any other ppl here.. And if the design is finalized, I'm sure the renders would be up already. Otherwise all I can say is let's wait for yuktsi to make the decision and update us on the details
Wishlist: Hungrkey, Creamsicle Skullthulhu, MDMAver Skullthulhu, Goo, Taka

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #71 on: Thu, 28 January 2016, 23:40:17 »
Are you somehow involved in running the GB for TGR-Tris? Seems like you know more than any other ppl here.. And if the design is finalized, I'm sure the renders would be up already. Otherwise all I can say is let's wait for yuktsi to make the decision and update us on the details

I'm not involved but I talk with yuksti quite frequently on Skype.
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:28:32 by Steezus »

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #72 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:00:47 »
yuktsi let's eat burgers today

On a serious note: really hope to see this numpad come to life. need more numpad imo. market is saturated with keyboards and not numpads
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:20:53 by zennasyndroxx »

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #73 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:06:28 »
Wow, you're really close with Yuktsi
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline lotus1109

« Reply #74 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:14:44 »
Never know Yuktsi actually has a spokesperson
Tonight burger's on me  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #75 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:19:50 »

Not trying to be a spokesperson but yuktsi has been rather extremely busy lately. He can tend to fall through for a little bit because he has a lot going on behind the scenes.

I apologize for answering the questions I can rather than leaving them unanswered for some time. I'll just wait to get my numpad then.

Offline lotus1109

« Reply #76 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:26:22 »

Not trying to be a spokesperson but yuktsi has been rather extremely busy lately. He can tend to fall through for a little bit because he has a lot going on behind the scenes.

I apologize for answering the questions I can rather than leaving them unanswered for some time. I'll just wait to get my numpad then.

Not offensive but if I'd put myself in yuktsi's shoes. It might not be really happy for me to see my conversation being shared to forum. I believe there's reason why yuktsi didn't reveal (Finalizing design? How many to sell?)

I was trying to get myself a slot too but failed to do so for both TGR Jane or CE.
Now I am hoping for a numpad!
Why not we just wait quietly for it to come out like seriously? :D

Anyways,
I apologize for being mean if it makes you feeling uncomfortable.
Cheers :)

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #77 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 00:31:08 »

Not offensive but if I'd put myself in yuktsi's shoes. It might not be really happy for me to see my conversation being shared to forum. I believe there's reason why yuktsi didn't reveal (Finalizing design? How many to sell?)

I was trying to get myself a slot too but failed to do so for both TGR Jane or CE.
Now I am hoping for a numpad!
Why not we just wait quietly for it to come out like seriously? :D

Anyways,
I apologize for being mean if it makes you feeling uncomfortable.
Cheers :)

It's all good. I admit it was rather not a good idea to share a pic of the conversation. I'm just trying to answer some questions for yuksti that way there is less for him to do. I have no reason to make anything up. Everything is still up in the air because it is an interest check but some insight can be shared.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #78 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 03:13:10 »

Some poeple, including myself, like to know what number of x they got, makes it more special for me.

Offline justnits

« Reply #79 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 03:45:14 »
i guess we can all just chill and wait for the man himself to show his renders and plan since he indicate that he is working on it.
he asked for IC and we can help him by indicating if we are interested or not.
perhaps you can put in some suggestions but don't expect your suggestion to be in the final design since he will make the final call for the design.

we already know it's going to be a numpad, suggest things within that area and not asking for his next non-numpad version lol!
we could've misinterpret the original plan for this project.
the way i see the skype conversation goes, he needs more response from people, preferably the r1 and r2 jane owners can voice out as well since he is still thinking about how this numpad is going to be. no point for him to make it look like r1 or r2 if the previous r1 and/or r2 owner is not interested in getting the numpad.

anyway don't think i can afford a numpad now, but good luck to tris!
| | | |
Ducky DK9008 Shine 2 Gateron Red w/ Korean 55g gold lubed spring & custom LED | Ergodox with Aluminium top plate | IBM Model M SSK | GHPad | GON's Nerd TKL | Filco Majestouch 2 TKL MX Blue
[Sold]Keycool 87 PBT White Cherry MX Blue | [Sold]ikbc F-104 Cherry MX Brown

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #80 on: Fri, 29 January 2016, 08:21:19 »
Well, I'm interested and asked since round 1 if he'd make one.

Would like to hear from yuktsi, however.

Offline asgeirtj

« Reply #81 on: Sat, 30 January 2016, 10:17:38 »
I'd be interersted in a numpad which DON'T have any extra buttons on top of the standard ones since if I wan't to use a classic keyset on it I don't have keycaps to fill the top ones, besides have fewer keys is more beautiful and these extra keys have absolutely no utility for me.
Leopold FC900 w/ 67g Purple Zealios - Silver Duck Octagon w/ 62 Purple Zealios

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #82 on: Mon, 01 February 2016, 20:05:43 »
the way i see the skype conversation goes, he needs more response from people, preferably the r1 and r2 jane owners can voice out as well since he is still thinking about how this numpad is going to be. no point for him to make it look like r1 or r2 if the previous r1 and/or r2 owner is not interested in getting the numpad.

Well I'm certainly interested :thumb: Would be kinda cool to have the weight at the bottom this time, though I understand consistency in design
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #83 on: Mon, 01 February 2016, 21:03:15 »
I'm up for this :)

Offline laden3

« Reply #84 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 08:41:38 »
Is it going to be something with a traditional big ass 0 and enter or something more customizable?

e.g. 4 X 6 1x keys
I rrrove brrracks.

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
« Reply #85 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 10:36:44 »
Is it going to be something with a traditional big ass 0 and enter or something more customizable?

e.g. 4 X 6 1x keys
more customizable for sure

My collection

More
Poker 2 | LZ CE | Leopold FC700R | KMAC 1.2 | EXE | GON NS87 | GON Nerd TKL | Duck Poker | Duck Orion | Realforce 87u 55g | OTD 456GT | LZ B7 | OTD 360C | Ducky G2 Pro | Apple Extended | Apple M0116 | Apple M0116 | Cherry G80-1220HAD | Duck Octagon | HHKB Pro 2 | Duck Unicorn | LZ B8 | LZ RE | ENVKX | OTD 456GT | LZ FE | HHKB Type S | TX1800| Duck Orion V2 | LZ FE | KPad | KMAC Happy | ENVKX | LZ RV | KMAC 2 | Whale | Dolphin | EM7 | TGR Jane | VE.A | DK Saver | Matrix 10xv1.0 | Whale | HHKB BT | Dolphin v2 | EM7 v2 | SSK | SSK (Blue Label) | LZ SQ | Duck Octagon v2 | TX84 | GON Mobik | TX-CP | LZ Ergo2 | KMAC Happy HHKB | TGR 910 | TGR Tris | Matrix 8xv1.2 | KMAC Mini | Mira | Fjell | 356mini | Dolphin GH | EM7 GH | TARO EXENT | Masterkey Pro L Crysta l OTD Koala | Duck Viper | Keycult no.1 | 356mini | 356pad | Matrix 8xv2.0 | 420cl | Matrix 8xv1.0 | Whale Special | Poly Dolphin | Keycult No.2 | FMJ80 | Singa R2 | Whale Poly | 356cl | HBCP | Dolinger | Linger | FMJ80 | KFE

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #86 on: Tue, 02 February 2016, 10:38:08 »

e.g. 4 X 6 1x keys
more customizable for sure

Show Image

I was wondering how universal this'll be. Can't wait!
And an extra row on top? Super fantastisch!

Offline zzyjayfree

« Reply #87 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 16:28:35 »
Still can believe I missed TGR-JANE..
OTD 360 Corsa w/ Nixdorf, OTD 356.2 DGE, Matrix 1.2, Matrix 2.0, Matrix Abel, Skog, Dolphin, EM7, Lynn Pad, Plank, LZ-RE, EqualZ, Orion v2, Octagon v2, Viper v2, Tank, Mira, Mira SE, Moon, Camp 225, Let's Split, HHKB, RealForce, Infinity Ergo, Cherry 3700, DolchPac, Nixdorf, Model M, Filcos.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #88 on: Tue, 09 February 2016, 16:30:22 »

Don't dwell on the past, be excited for the future. There are plenty of great boards coming out this year.

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
« Reply #89 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 08:04:25 »
I promise I will post the renders by the end of tmr. Burger now

My collection

More

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #90 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 08:12:37 »

Show Image

Don't mean to derail the thread...but "Muslim Friendly"?
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline 64rky

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #91 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 08:16:10 »

Don't dwell on the past, be excited for the future. There are plenty of great boards coming out this year.

+1

This is something I have learnt in this hobby,  everything comes with time :)

Offline calmfries

• Formerly CalvinXC
  • Broke af
« Reply #92 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 08:20:50 »

Show Image

I think they mean they don't serve pork
B87 | TGR 910 CE

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #93 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 08:23:01 »

Show Image

I think they mean they don't serve pork

Haha omg that makes so much more sense now. Thank you.  :thumb:
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #94 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 08:41:30 »
Okay.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #95 on: Wed, 10 February 2016, 11:42:33 »

Show Image

Burgers > Renders any day of the week. ;)

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
Re: [IC] TGR-Tris CE Numpad Update 02/12/16
« Reply #96 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 11:50:03 »
No renders, sorry  :'(
But I have updated the first post with the design of the board.

Have a nice day  :thumb:

My collection

More

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #97 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 11:52:06 »

Show Image

VERY NICE!

So there will 25-30 for people outside of r1, so about 45-50 total? Nice!  :thumb:

I like the one with the TGR logo; will match my Jane nicely!

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #98 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 11:53:10 »

Show Image

Thanks for the update, the middle one is my top pick. :thumb:

Offline yuktsi

• * Maker
« Reply #99 on: Thu, 11 February 2016, 11:56:20 »

Show Image

VERY NICE!

So there will 25-30 for people outside of r1, so about 45-50 total? Nice!  :thumb:

I like the one with the TGR logo; will match my Jane nicely!
The R1's design is slight different for inside.
I shall update you all privately once the prototype is ready.

My collection

More