Author Topic: [IC] JTK Hanami (GB 4/25 TO 5/25)  (Read 48383 times)

Offline Vala

• :smork:
    • Vala Supply
[IC] JTK Hanami (GB 4/25 TO 5/25)
« on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 20:02:47 »

JTK Hanami
       a continuation of the original JTK Hana & DSA Hana
       please fill out the Interest Check Form here after reading the thread: hanamiform.vala.supply →  thanks!

Check out the GB thread here →

GROUP BUY DATE: April 25th to May 25th, 2022!

ESTIMATED DELIVERY: Q4 2022 (accessories only may ship sooner)

More renders further down

Inspiration

In response to a large demand for a Hana return, I decided to take advantage of JTK's new tripleshot capabilities to create an especially beautiful successor to the original.
        (tripleshot allows me the opportunity to include Hiragana (ひらがな) sublegends, and what better than Japanese on a Japanese themed set?)

This set is inspired by the Japanese tradition of seasonal flower viewing, which, as you may have guessed, is called Hanami (花見, literally "flower viewing").
While researching possible new directions to take Hana, I stumbled upon the Wikipedia article for this event and took inspiration.
The typical practice involves observing the cherry ("sakura", 桜) blossom and having outdoor parties underneath the trees. It must be carefully planned as the blossom only lasts a week or two.

As I read further, there was mention of a similar event that is held at the same time, however being more ancient in tradition --

"A more ancient form of hanami also exists in Japan, which is enjoying the plum blossoms (梅 ume) instead, which is narrowly referred to as umemi (梅見, plum-viewing).
This kind of hanami is popular among older people, because they are calmer than the sakura parties, which usually involve younger people and can sometimes be very crowded and noisy." (source: wikipedia)

Looking further into umemi, I stumbled upon this image of the beautiful plum blossom, with a vibrant gold-yellow center:

This inspired me to take that same gold-yellow and somehow work it into the set.

So, I decided to separate JTK Hanami into two synergistic colorways --

Hanami (花見)

Faithful to the original set, the Hanami variant offers a colorway inspired by the cherry blossom, complemented by a calm purple.
The hiragana sublegends synergize with the novelty and accent keys by using the same shade of pink.

and

Umemi (梅見)

The Umemi variant removes the purple modifiers in favor of a matching white, giving the set a clean and elegant look.
Taking inspiration from the ume blossom, a yellow-gold is chosen for the hiragana sublegends and accent key color.

Both colorways can either be used alone or as I hope to see combined!
I thought this would be an awesome way to both revitalize the set and give more options to those who aren't huge fans of the original colorway.

I recommend you read the full Wikipedia article about Hanami if you are interested :D: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanami

Kits

Hanami (花見) Base Kit

Umemi (梅見) Base Kit

Hanami (花見) Novelties & Umemi (梅見) Novelties

In addition to the 12 prefectures found in previous Hana runs, I have included another 3 to allow extending them through across the entire numpad.
Both kits have a novelty with the Japanese character representing "hana" (flower, 花). Hanami also has the character for "sakura" (cherry blossom, 桜) while Umemi has the character for "ume" (plum blossom, 梅)
The previous flower and bamboo designs have been included, but this may be subject to change as new novelties are designed! Keep an eye out.

Hanami (花見) Senshi Kit & Umemi (梅見) Senshi Kit

The Senshi (戦士) kit offers a unique set of novelties intended for videogames.
It is aimed primarily towards MOBAs such as League of Legends or DOTA 2, but can also apply to any game which utilizes any of these keys.
The Japanese translations for each key can be found in the kit image above.

A brief summary of the thought behind the design *(primarily inspired by League of Legends, sorry I don't play DOTA 2  :D):

• Keys 1-6 are primarily used for "items" - this is differentiated by using a circle outline around the Japanese character.
  • QWE are the 3 basic abilities of most MOBA characters, leading them to be outlined in squares.
  • A tends to be used for attack-move, and S for stop. Since these are also common/low-cooldown abilities, they are outlined in squares.
  • R, D and F are used for special abilities which tend to have high cool-downs. As such, they are outlined in hexagons, and are offered in the matching accent color.
  • and finally, a DFO icon, made especially for those in China (the game is incredibly popular there, and it uses keys 1-6!)

Matcha Kit (花見抹茶キット)

Due to popular demand I decided to add Matcha back as an option! Thanks to everyone who expressed your interest ;)

Hanami (花見) English Only Alphas

Umemi (梅見) English Only Alphas

White Spacebars

Pink Spacebars

Yellow Spacebars

Deskmats

made by the talented stellaidoscope, rendered by Izeri

Hanami Branches

Umemi Branches

Hanami Pixel

Umemi Pixel

Hanami Waves

Umemi Waves

Renders

Full imgur album link →

rendered by Buger

Other Collabs

BBox60 - matching 60% keyboard cases by Buger.work

BBox60 - Hanami

BBox60 - Umemi

Two Metal Artisans by Keybee

Keybee Artisan - Sakura

Keybee Artisan - Lotus

Vendors

Pricing

Kit   USA   CN   EU   UK   CA   OCE   SEA
Base Kit - Hanami   $119 USD   TBD   TBD   £112   $150 CAD   $165 AUD   TBD
Base Kit - Umemi   $119 USD   TBD   TBD   £112   $150 CAD   $165 AUD   TBD
Novelties - Hanami   $49 USD   TBD   TBD   £47   $62 CAD   $70 AUD   TBD
Novelties - Umemi   $49 USD   TBD   TBD   £47   $62 CAD   $70 AUD   TBD
Senshi - Hanami   $35 USD   TBD   TBD   £34   $44 CAD   $50 AUD   TBD
Senshi - Umemi   $35 USD   TBD   TBD   £34   $44 CAD   $50 AUD   TBD
Accents - Matcha   $45 USD   TBD   TBD   £43   $57 CAD   $60 AUD   TBD
English Alphas - Hanami   $25 USD   TBD   TBD   £24   $32 CAD   $35 AUD   TBD
English Alphas - Umemi   $25 USD   TBD   TBD   £24   $32 CAD   $35 AUD   TBD
Spacebars - White   $19 USD   TBD   TBD   £18   $24 CAD   $25 AUD   TBD
Spacebars - Pink   $19 USD   TBD   TBD   £18   $24 CAD   $25 AUD   TBD
Spacebars - Yellow   $19 USD   TBD   TBD   £18   $24 CAD   $25 AUD   TBD
BBox60 - Hanami   $35 USD   TBD   TBD   £34   $44 CAD   $50 AUD   TBD
BBox60 - Umemi   $35 USD   TBD   TBD   £34   $44 CAD   $50 AUD   TBD
Deskmats (6 total)   $25 USD   TBD   TBD   £22   $32 CAD   $30 AUD   TBD
Keybee Artisan - Sakura   $35 USD   TBD   TBD   £35   $44 CAD   $50 AUD   TBD
Keybee Artisan - Lotus   $35 USD   TBD   TBD   £35   $44 CAD   $50 AUD   TBD

Thank you for checking out JTK Hanami! I look forward to your feedback and ideas.
If you have time, please fill out the Interest Check Form here: hanamiform.vala.supply →

click this vvv c:

Changelog
More
10/29/20:
- Interest check is posted

1/31/21:
- Added Matcha kit due to popular demand!
- Fixed incorrect Kanji in Umemi novelties (桜 -> 梅)
- Added F13 keys to both base kits
- Added English only alphas option for both Hanami and Umemi
- Added mod-colored R1 `~ key to the Hanami base kit
- Changed 動 kanji to 行 for the 'A'/'Move' key in the Senshi kits (previous kanji was too difficult to print)

2/8/22:
- Fixed F13 in Hanami Base (changed from alpha to mod color)
- Slightly lowered the square icons size in the Senshi kit
- Lots of background work! Tons of 4K renders and GB date coming very soon

4/18/22:
- Separated Senshi kitting renders
- Separated combined spacebars kit into 3 separate kits in line with JTK's new molds
- Finalized new GB date of April 25th to May 25th 2022!
- Added 3D renders! made by Buger
- Added 6 deskmat designs by stellaidoscope! rendered by Izeri
- Added Keybee metal artisans collab!
- Added BBox60 collab!
- Added pricing info!

Enter this in your forum signature if you want to support JTK Hanami:
Code: [Select]
[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=109337.0][img width=302 height=120]https://i.imgur.com/mYGFYKf.png[/img][/url]
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 May 2022, 01:20:57 by Vala »

Offline yoot

• none
Re: [IC] JTK Hanami - a continuation of the original Hana
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 20:04:19 »
This looks very pretty. Glwic!

Offline Kinesiologist

« Reply #2 on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 20:05:54 »
Thanks for bringing this back and will follow this closely :D

Offline hali

• hali.studio
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 20:06:05 »
very cute and clean

Offline synthtastic

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 20:06:44 »
Uff that Umemi kit looks awesome.
Expensive plastic makes me sigh.

Offline Schmack

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 20:24:34 »
Looks really good! Super excited!  ;D

Offline sauv

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 20:28:57 »
I like the use of the tripleshot gold sublegends. Fits nicely

Offline Vegas_

« Reply #7 on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 20:46:59 »
looks really awesome, looking forward to buying that hanami base kit!! umemi looks sweet too but too bright for me
the senshi kit is a super cool idea honestly, perfect for moba players :D

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 22:08:10 »
Treeleaf is a weeb hater so he doesn't like it
treeleaf64: https://discord.gg/rbUjtsRG6P

This is the cat and pat!!!!!!!!

Offline Ariamella

« Reply #9 on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 23:07:04 »
I approve

Offline haystack

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 23:13:28 »
This is perfect for all the people who are really into the Wikipedia entry on Japanese culture.

Offline Aritaki

« Reply #11 on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 23:36:01 »
Yes please  ;D

Offline Skandiluz

« Reply #12 on: Thu, 29 October 2020, 23:37:34 »
Omg yes!!!! 100% in on this

Offline praystashion

« Reply #13 on: Fri, 30 October 2020, 03:08:56 »
*ctrl+F iso nordeuk* - 0 results  :'(

The yellow and white one is looking especially good, but both are gorgeous!

Offline dallman5

« Reply #14 on: Fri, 30 October 2020, 08:51:41 »
Oh excited to see this return! Sold my JTK Hana ages ago and have regretted it ever since.

Any chance to swap box backspace to a text backspace? I believe this mold is being made/used for some other JTK sets coming up, like Classic Red Cyrillic. Also any chance to bring back the green accents from Hana?
LF: OG Cherry APL (lasered), Artisans

Current collection:
More
Norbatouch (Galaxy Blue) | Mira SE (Lunar Grey, WKL) | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300BN) | Noxary X60 (Grey, HHKB) | KBDFans 5 Degree (Silver) | AEK64 (Grey) | Norbaforce (Tactical Black, WKL)) | Realforce 86U (White) | TGR 910 RE (Polycarbonate) | LZ-SQ (Black) | LZ-CLS (Grey, WKL) | Duck Orion v1 (Silver, WK)) | Nissho KB106DE | HHKB Pro 1 (KB300B) | LZ CLS-S (Blue, Poker) | Realforce 87U 10th Anniversary) | Realforce 104UK | TGR Alice (Grey on Pink) | Singa (Blue, WKL)  | Quantrik QXP (Blue Grey, WKL) | LZ-GH v2 (Black, WK) | KMAC Happy (Red, Poker)) | IBM Model M SSK (APL) | TGR 910 SE (Pink on Blue) | GSKT-00 (Silver, Poker) | OTD Koala (Silver, WKL) | Realforce R2 PFU Edition (Ivory) | IBM 3279 Beamspring (APL) | TGR Tris (Blue) | LZ-GH v2 (Blue, WKL)) | TGR Jane v2 (Blue-grey, WKL) | LZ-MP (Shine Grey, WKL)  | TGR x Singa Unikorn (Purple) | Justsystems x Realforce 108UG) | IBM Model F Unsaver (APL) | TGR Jane V2 CE (Multicolor, WKL) | Realforce 87U (Blank Black) | Lin Montage (Light Blue, WKL) | GSKT-00 AEK R2 (Grey, HHKB) | Leopold FC660C (Blank Black) | Duck Viper v3 (Grey on Black) | Rama Works M6-C RWxRW | LZ-GH v1 (Black, WKL) | Gok 7v (Grey) | biso x beaming Kei (SS, HHKB) | zacheadams x bisoromi little z | Matrix Noah (Silver/Grey, WKL) | Lin Whale (Pink, WKL) | TGR Alice (Polycarbonate) | Rama Kara (Noct) | Lin Whale75 (Burgundy, F13) | Realforce 89 (Ivory) | Hand Engineering Haus (Bluegrey) | Haytco CAKE60_R1 (Pantone 4167C) | LZ-XE (Grey, WKL) | Noxary X60 V2 (Grey, WK) | Daji Ochocuatro (Grey, WKL) | HHKB Hybird Type-S 25th Anniversary (Snow) | LZ-REs (Grey, WKL) | Matrix 8xv 3.0 (Blue-Black/Deep Grey, WKL) | Realforce 23UB | Biso RS60 (Black, WK) | TGR x MXF Koala (Grey/Black, WKL)

Italics = Incoming, Black = Gone

Offline Ashardalon

• Ashkeebs
    • Ashkeebs Lubing Service & Shop
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 30 October 2020, 13:09:08 »
DSA Hana was one of the first sets I saw when I entered the community, but the price scared me away at the time. I also happened to miss JTK Hana when it ran so this is a happy sight to see! I love the additions of the Umemi and Senshi kits, the novelties are really nice and fit the theme well.

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 30 October 2020, 13:52:48 »
wait actually this maybe a treeleaf weeb moment

Offline HoodrowThrillson

« Reply #17 on: Fri, 30 October 2020, 15:41:28 »
Oh excited to see this return! Sold my JTK Hana ages ago and have regretted it ever since.

Any chance to swap box backspace to a text backspace? I believe this mold is being made/used for some other JTK sets coming up, like Classic Red Cyrillic. Also any chance to bring back the green accents from Hana?
afaik this mold doesn't exist but will be made for classic retro cyrillic.
[Mostly] Retired from Keyboards
Typing on: TKL One - Zealios v1 - 55g TX Springs, TX Films, Lubed with 205g0 - Xiami Beige Cadet + RGB
Collection: IDB60 (gone), Austere (gone), Matrix 1.2og (gone), Matrix 2.0add (gone), RS (so lit), Infinitum (gone), THRILL Proto (destroyed), Matrix 2.0add xmas Starry Night (gone), RS60 (traded), MC65 (traded), Jane v1 CE (gone), GSKT-00 (gone), TKL One Poly (returned), TKL One, RS60, Serenity Proto, Boulevard Proto

Offline Vala

• Vala Supply
« Reply #18 on: Fri, 30 October 2020, 22:00:18 »
This looks very pretty. Glwic!
Thanks for bringing this back and will follow this closely :D
very cute and clean
Uff that Umemi kit looks awesome.
Looks really good! Super excited!  ;D
I like the use of the tripleshot gold sublegends. Fits nicely
looks really awesome, looking forward to buying that hanami base kit!! umemi looks sweet too but too bright for me
the senshi kit is a super cool idea honestly, perfect for moba players :D
I approve
DSA Hana was one of the first sets I saw when I entered the community, but the price scared me away at the time. I also happened to miss JTK Hana when it ran so this is a happy sight to see! I love the additions of the Umemi and Senshi kits, the novelties are really nice and fit the theme well.

Thank you everybody for the kind words, it means a lot to see people like the new design. If you have any feedback feel free to drop it in the form (http://hanamiform.vala.supply)

wait actually this maybe a treeleaf weeb moment

Come to the dark side...

*ctrl+F iso nordeuk* - 0 results  :'(

The yellow and white one is looking especially good, but both are gorgeous!

Yeah... I'm sorry about the lack of compatibility in this sense, if you follow GMK electric at all you'll know I made it a priority there. Sadly there hasn't been a precedent for NordeUK keys with JTK yet, but I think they are open to the idea. I just don't think it's worth pursuing for a Japanese themed set  :-[

Sadly the green keys are going to take a backseat for this run in favor of the gold... unless I see an overwhelming demand for the Matcha keys again. But I'd like to keep it to the current colors.
I'm definitely open to the idea of a text 1.5u backspace, curious what other people think! I just did what I saw everybody else doing hehe

afaik this mold doesn't exist but will be made for classic retro cyrillic.

If this is the case, there should be no issue in switching over if its what people want!

Finally a small update: renders are being made by JTK's renderer now, just hammering out the details on what boards to include, layouts, etc. Look forward to those! They will be posted both here and on my store's instagram (https://www.instagram.com/valasupply/)

Offline DasGnome

« Reply #19 on: Fri, 30 October 2020, 22:40:55 »
umemi is *chef's kiss*

Offline TheInverseKey

• You can run but you cannot hide!
« Reply #20 on: Fri, 30 October 2020, 22:50:21 »
TBD

Offline Vigrith

« Reply #21 on: Sat, 31 October 2020, 09:42:33 »
Hana was my first DSA set. Good times.

Any chance you'd consider a separate alphas kit with regular English legends? At least for the Hanami version, as I never did get the JTK version of Hana when it ran and I regret not doing it.

Great work!

Offline treeleaf64

• Traveler
    • treeleaf64
« Reply #22 on: Sat, 31 October 2020, 09:43:14 »

Any chance you'd consider a separate alphas kit with regular English legends? At least for the Hanami version, as I never did get the JTK version of Hana when it ran and I regret not doing it.

Great work!

Treeleaf adds the plus one to this post.

Offline stephcarry

« Reply #23 on: Sat, 31 October 2020, 09:48:30 »
I was literally trying to find an old JTK Hana keyset a few days ago! Definitely in for this GB!

Offline kidviddy

• 駄日記
« Reply #24 on: Sat, 31 October 2020, 10:13:37 »
Both kits have a novelty with the Japanese character representing "hana" (flower, 花). Hanami also has the character for "sakura" (cherry blossom, 桜) while Umemi has the character for "ume" (plum blossom, 梅)

The render for the Umemi novelty set includes a 桜 key and, as far as I can tell, no 梅 key.  Is this just a mistake in the render, or did I miss it somewhere?

Offline miaiji

[Ic] Jtk Hanami -
« Reply #25 on: Sat, 31 October 2020, 10:35:38 »
There is no soul without the green "hana".
To be honest, I like the design of "hana" very much. I also own the previous version of "hana". I am very happy that this time "hana" has added many new elements, but I suggest to provide a separate English alphabet area. Not everyone likes the Japanese alphabet area very much, at least I am.
In addition, a little suggestion. Compared with the three-color Japanese letters, the two-color Japanese letters can be more integrated into the theme without appearing too abrupt. Everything will appear more natural and harmonious.Most importantly, the cost will be much lower. You can refer to this point. Let’s take a look at JTK NightSakura, which is about to start group buying.
Finally, I hope to add PgUp of R2, PgDn of R3, and 1u Fn of R4 to meet more demand.
« Last Edit: Sat, 31 October 2020, 11:25:48 by miaiji »

Offline Vala

• Vala Supply
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 05 November 2020, 19:45:45 »

Great work!

I will be adding English only alphas soon!

The render for the Umemi novelty set includes a 桜 key and, as far as I can tell, no 梅 key.  Is this just a mistake in the render, or did I miss it somewhere?

Thank you for pointing this out, it will be fixed in the next update.

There is no soul without the green "hana".
To be honest, I like the design of "hana" very much. I also own the previous version of "hana". I am very happy that this time "hana" has added many new elements, but I suggest to provide a separate English alphabet area. Not everyone likes the Japanese alphabet area very much, at least I am.
In addition, a little suggestion. Compared with the three-color Japanese letters, the two-color Japanese letters can be more integrated into the theme without appearing too abrupt. Everything will appear more natural and harmonious.Most importantly, the cost will be much lower. You can refer to this point. Let’s take a look at JTK NightSakura, which is about to start group buying.
Finally, I hope to add PgUp of R2, PgDn of R3, and 1u Fn of R4 to meet more demand.

Thank you for giving your opinion. I have seen several people mention the lack of green keys already, I suppose if there is enough demand I will add it in as an alternative novelties kit again. TBD  (:p)

Offline Hanabi

• Falling into a black hole.
« Reply #27 on: Thu, 05 November 2020, 23:05:43 »
Love it! I really liked the colorway so I got myself DAS hana, but the profile just wasn't for me, so I sold it off. Really happy that this set is returning!! Possible for a vendor for Asia?

Offline blizzara01

« Reply #28 on: Thu, 05 November 2020, 23:07:05 »
DSA Hana, first keycap im inlove with. Hope this hit the gb soon! Instabuy

Offline Ravenoxidal

« Reply #29 on: Thu, 05 November 2020, 23:09:08 »
Insta buy for me. Love the colorway so much! Joined the hobby a little too late, so didn't manage to get JTK's. DSA profile just wasn't for me either. Any vendor for SEA? Would've preferred to have a SEA vendor, instead of getting through zfrontier.

Offline Kinesiologist

« Reply #30 on: Tue, 17 November 2020, 19:19:43 »
Is it too late now to suggest adding in an "F13" key to each of the base kits (having the same color as the mod keys)?
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 November 2020, 21:04:26 by Kinesiologist »

Offline khaleeesi

« Reply #31 on: Wed, 18 November 2020, 16:14:31 »
Really hope you'll consider adding a Matcha add-on kit!!

Offline ubmit

« Reply #32 on: Sun, 29 November 2020, 10:50:56 »
Is it too late now to suggest adding in an "F13" key to each of the base kits (having the same color as the mod keys)?

+1 for this! That would be awesome.

Also I'd love something similar to what Night Sakura done, which was the latin alphas for free when buying the base kit
Lyn Whale | KFE CE | Frog | Singa | Dolice | Haus | Kei | Polaris | Prophet | Bongoneko

Offline SmoothFaces

« Reply #33 on: Sun, 29 November 2020, 19:01:15 »
i need this so bad. the colors feel so cute

Offline xduwu0215

« Reply #34 on: Sun, 06 December 2020, 16:16:27 »
looks great, def in

Offline Jesus

« Reply #35 on: Tue, 08 December 2020, 00:01:48 »
Yes please, I loved the original Hana, and I love this just as much. 100% in, the more cute sets the better :)

Offline elpippi1

« Reply #36 on: Wed, 23 December 2020, 04:11:23 »
Is there any chance it’ll come in different profile?
Wishful thinking I know, the DSA Hana is sold out!

Unfortunately cherry profile is just not for me, I’d prefer SA or DSA, maybe NP.
Yes i love rounded corners XP

Cute though!

Offline yh

• hyurinkb
« Reply #37 on: Wed, 23 December 2020, 04:47:05 »
Wow, a pleasant surprise for these to have a second run. The colours are genius tbh

Offline Vala

• Vala Supply
Re: [IC] JTK Hanami - a continuation of the original Hana (update 1-31-21)
« Reply #38 on: Sun, 31 January 2021, 21:51:25 »
Big update today!

1/31/21:
- Changed 動 kanji to 行 for the 'A'/'Move' key in the Senshi kits (previous kanji was too difficult to print)

Please let me know if you notice anything incorrect/have any suggestions :)

Offline Jyll

« Reply #39 on: Sun, 31 January 2021, 22:21:44 »
Matcha kit looks great—glad to see it make a return!

Offline DrHigsby

• The doctor is in.
« Reply #40 on: Sun, 31 January 2021, 22:38:27 »
Consider adding a R3 1.5u tab to alt alphas. This way a base kit + alt alphas can cover 2 keyboards!

Offline shenshendei

« Reply #41 on: Mon, 01 February 2021, 10:15:03 »
The colors are so cute. Umemi is just :chefkiss:
Reminds me of Umeshu(梅酒) btw www

Offline CookieFlow

« Reply #42 on: Mon, 01 February 2021, 10:33:21 »
Big update today!

1/31/21:

Awesome update.

Will there be renders with the Matcha Kit? I love the color but curious to see how it matches with the Hanami Kit.

Offline nickorrnah

« Reply #43 on: Mon, 01 February 2021, 12:10:35 »
Loving this set!  Would love to buy it for my girlfriend's keeb.

Offline Vala

• Vala Supply
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 04 February 2021, 06:15:27 »
Thank you everyone for the positive feedback! We have a tentative GB date of April, so keep your eyes peeled for more news to come.

Big update today!

1/31/21:

Awesome update.

Will there be renders with the Matcha Kit? I love the color but curious to see how it matches with the Hanami Kit.

Yes, I'm currently coming up with layouts to be sent off to JTK's in-house renderer. I'm open to suggestions btw!

Offline Vala

• Vala Supply
Re: [IC] JTK Hanami (layout mockups & GB date announce 3-13-21)
« Reply #45 on: Sat, 13 March 2021, 19:10:04 »
Exciting news everyone, JTK Hanami will be launching in May! I will have a more exact date soon, but I am aiming for early May.

I also updated the OP with layout mockups I did of Hanami on various boards, check those out to see some of the cool stuff you can do by combining the various kits :)
Several of these will be converted into actual 3d renders soon, so keep an eye out for those as well.

Also, if you have any suggestions, now is the time to give them before kitting is locked in.
*edit: i'm also open to suggestions for collabs & deskmat designs!
« Last Edit: Sat, 13 March 2021, 19:15:54 by Vala »

Offline jlboi69

« Reply #46 on: Tue, 16 March 2021, 06:39:19 »
I'm glad you're running this with JTK, as I'm feeling a dangerous temptation to buy every single kit here...

Offline JQ27

« Reply #47 on: Tue, 16 March 2021, 06:54:34 »
No Japanese scripts on the ISO-UK caps 2." | 3.£ | `.¬ | '.@? Not sure why #.~ has |.\ on it? Or I'm being daft! Also any chance for a UK Vendor?

Offline Kinesiologist

« Reply #48 on: Wed, 07 April 2021, 17:03:29 »
Thank you for adding F13 into the base kit, but can you please change it to the same color as the other mod keys in the Hanami base?

Offline vestun

« Reply #49 on: Wed, 12 May 2021, 03:42:47 »
The hanami base kit is nice. I like it