Author Topic: What did you get in the mail today?  (Read 20314082 times)

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
Re: What did you get in the mail today?
« Reply #26850 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 13:50:47 »
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=33130.msg1542815#msg1542815

Still waiting for some pictures :p

Album : http://imgur.com/a/VAmfH

half potato pictures before the cleaning .

That's the keyboard I could try the last time you visited me, isn't it? If that's so, I remember those heavy switch OMG! MX Greens and Clear were marshmallow compared to them.

yeah it seems to be those switches :
http://deskthority.net/wiki/Cherry_MY

kind of heavy indeed :)
I don't think anyone use them on a daily basis .
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline tbc

« Reply #26851 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 14:19:47 »
Yes. I have Xeon in my current P55 too. They are usually much cheaper than 'same' i7 chips so... I don't see any reason not to buy them instead and save $$$.

They're sever processors. You'll get better performance out of an i5 than a Xeon in games.

Whatever works, though. Just an efficiency thing.

Not true at all.

Elaborate please.

a gigahertz is a gigahertz.  the game isn't going to intentionally run slower because it 'detects' a server cpu.

alot of server cpus are actually binned for server duty BECAUSE they are more power efficient.
« Last Edit: Sat, 13 December 2014, 14:21:36 by tbc »
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #26852 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 14:53:08 »
It came. The set I have been wanting for so long, I finally bought, and it arrived on a Saturday. My Cherry Replica set.

I have no idea what board to put it on, but I love it. The only backlit boards I have right now are my KC 87 (multi-coloured LEDs) KC84 (75%) and my V60 Mini, which already looks great with my Granite set...

Need a new board!
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #26853 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 15:02:57 »
My smallfry set lives on my camo filco

doesn't need to be on a backlit board, dude
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #26854 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 15:24:28 »

Mine still lives on my first modern mechanical keyboard - a Ducky Shine 1 with MX blues and red LEDs.

A special set on a special board.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #26855 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 15:36:13 »
Yes. I have Xeon in my current P55 too. They are usually much cheaper than 'same' i7 chips so... I don't see any reason not to buy them instead and save $$$.

They're sever processors. You'll get better performance out of an i5 than a Xeon in games.

Whatever works, though. Just an efficiency thing.

Not true at all.

Elaborate please.

a gigahertz is a gigahertz.  the game isn't going to intentionally run slower because it 'detects' a server cpu.

alot of server cpus are actually binned for server duty BECAUSE they are more power efficient.

As long as you're within the same family of chips (e.g. Sandy, Ivy, Haswell, etc.), that's fairly accurate. Changes in IPC and other features can cause differences in speed.

Personally I don't see any issue with using a server/workstation CPU in a gaming rig, save for none of the games I play coming close to stressing such a chip. If you're using the same rig as a workstation, it definitely seems like the way to go.

I seem to remember that workstation graphics cards didn't do as well in gaming as their enthusiast brethren, but there are usually more significant differences between the types of card in terms of design as well.

Picked up some xmas gifts for family today. My dad also picked up a new router ("It was on sale, I just had to buy it").
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #26856 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 15:47:01 »
Most low end AMD and Nvidia and mid-range Nvidia workstation cards are based  on generations old stuff, so they suffer.  Hugh end Nvidia (think $2500) and mid-range to high end AMD use newer architectures and do well since they're based on higher end cards.

Offline b7ad

• ゆめうつつ
    • mechblog
« Reply #26857 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 17:32:05 »
Been wanting a new mouse for a while now and finally decided on the ec2 evo. Really happy with it!

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #26858 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 17:35:10 »
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 August 2015, 09:23:13 by esoomenona »

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #26859 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 18:14:56 »

Been wanting a new mouse for a while now and finally decided on the ec2 evo. Really happy with it!

Show Image

Nice, Zowie is my favorite!

Offline pharaoh

« Reply #26860 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 20:29:31 »
Excited to use this lil guy

so tiny
hhkb type-s| jd40 | jd45 | keycool87

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #26861 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 20:49:51 »
Excited to use this lil guy

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

so tiny
That is pretty interesting. What did it cost if you don't mind me asking?  Would love to know what you think of it once you start working with it.

Offline pharaoh

« Reply #26862 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 21:23:09 »
That is pretty interesting. What did it cost if you don't mind me asking?  Would love to know what you think of it once you start working with it.

http://www.amazon.com/Blazer-SI-100CR-Excalibur-Multi-Purpose-Soldering/dp/B002L20FPA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

$42.02

I will let you know when I give it a go! It's a nifty little device.  My dad uses one for the heat gun feature because it doesn't suck a ton of power from the wall like a standard heat gun, and because it's small, it can focus on a very small surface area, which is what he needs it for.
hhkb type-s| jd40 | jd45 | keycool87

Offline DrHubblePhD

• I am star stuff
  • Location: Observable Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Planet Earth
« Reply #26863 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 22:00:44 »
im guessing this is more for plumbers or electricians? because the tips that are included are huge  :eek:

Offline tbc

« Reply #26864 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 23:14:45 »
Most low end AMD and Nvidia and mid-range Nvidia workstation cards are based  on generations old stuff, so they suffer.  Hugh end Nvidia (think $2500) and mid-range to high end AMD use newer architectures and do well since they're based on higher end cards.

true.

the story with that is just drivers mainly.

workstation cards and gamer gpus might share the same uarch, but the drivers are definitely different.  not technically accurate afaik, but think of it as the difference between a batch os and a real time os.  a poor realtime os is going to know the socks off of the other in terms of user satisfaction because of responsiveness, even if it can't run a web server worth a damn.
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #26865 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 23:47:21 »
HUGE HAUL TODAY!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

-Duck Viper built by YongJK - my precious
-Filco Minila Air Cherry MX Black
-2x Granite Sets (2x Core, 2x Text, 2x Text Pro, 1x Esc/Enter Kit, 1x Specialty Kit)
-Spacebar from Signature Plastics
-Cherry G81-1800
-Classic Beige Otaku from Originative

Alas, most of it will be sold right away (to pay for costs incurred during an unfortunate turn of events involving my car) but I will be keeping the Duck Viper and one key set at least  :thumb:

Pictures coming next Tuesday (when I return home for the holidays)
null

Offline MGH

• Lost in translation with a whole ****in' nation
« Reply #26866 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 23:51:20 »

-2x Granite Sets (2x Core, 2x Text, 2x Text Pro, 1x Esc/Enter Kit, 1x Specialty Kit)
-Cherry G81-1800

Alas, most of it will be sold right away (to pay for costs incurred during an unfortunate turn of events involving my car) but I will be keeping the Duck Viper and one key set at least  :thumb:

Selling that minila air?

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #26867 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 23:51:53 »

-Cherry G81-1800

:p what layout is your 1800?

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #26868 on: Sat, 13 December 2014, 23:53:58 »

Isn't 1800 the layout  :confused: (short right shift, etc)

It has grey and beige keycaps (classic beige)  :thumb:

Selling that minila air?
Yep. Brand new from NCIX. It will be sold once I get home and can take decent pictures of it.

(also just so you know, one of the Granite R2 sets I have will fully cover all keys on the Minila Air  ;D)

I will be posting everything up on my classified thread as soon as I can (unless you want to reserve something   ;) )
« Last Edit: Sun, 14 December 2014, 00:01:06 by Sygaldry »
null

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #26869 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 07:33:20 »

Selling that minila air?
Yep. Brand new from NCIX. It will be sold once I get home and can take decent pictures of it.

(also just so you know, one of the Granite R2 sets I have will fully cover all keys on the Minila Air  ;D)

I will be posting everything up on my classified thread as soon as I can (unless you want to reserve something   ;) )
I think he means is it US, DE, etc.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #26870 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 09:41:11 »

true.

the story with that is just drivers mainly.

workstation cards and gamer gpus might share the same uarch, but the drivers are definitely different.  not technically accurate afaik, but think of it as the difference between a batch os and a real time os.  a poor realtime os is going to know the socks off of the other in terms of user satisfaction because of responsiveness, even if it can't run a web server worth a damn.

For nvidia that used to be true, they would stick with older gpu chip and optimize firmware and driver for better compute performance especially in double precision... though that wouldn't be necessary if they stopped firmware crippling the geforce parts. The current lineup is kepler based, as they haven't released maxwell based quadro/tesla line yet. Generally these are terrible choice to game on (on cost/performance basis), but in used market and if you know what gpu core is inside the card, sometime it could be a bargain. While not terribly useful, if you want to have 2nd card for physx the single slot quadros from the last couple generations (geforce 400 or 500 series equivalents) are fairly nice for that if found for cheap enough.

For AMD... I'm not really sure where they are currently as I don't pay much attention to them, but in the past it seemed to be more about binning and software, though sometimes they had unique chips for their workstation/compute range stuff too. Their cards kind of suck in price/performance vs their own radeon line up since AMD doesn't intentionally cripple their desktop parts on compute performance, but if you have need for something with openCL DP compute then some of them are real monsters and seem to beat nvidia severely in that particular use case.
« Last Edit: Sun, 14 December 2014, 09:42:45 by IvanIvanovich »

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #26871 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 10:18:10 »
I was originally on the fence about this set, but the purple grew on me.  When a chance came to get a set, I jumped on it.

84085-0

84087-1
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #26872 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 11:29:05 »

No I know, but I want to do it justice. And I would love to put it on a backlit board to show it off. I've been wanting it so long, and it can't just go on anything in my eyes.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #26873 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 11:35:23 »
I was originally on the fence about this set, but the purple grew on me.  When a chance came to get a set, I jumped on it.

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Nice grab. When I got my fiance's set in, I immediately regretted not getting a second one for myself. It looks amazing.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #26874 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 13:42:12 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

The purple looks great with the green backlight, it's nice to know the set will be used.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #26875 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 15:00:00 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Are you still rocking my case?

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #26876 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 15:38:13 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Are you still rocking my case?
Not any more.  I did a giveawat a little while back for it.  Thanks again for all the hqrd work on that thing, it is very nice.

Offline MGH

• Lost in translation with a whole ****in' nation
« Reply #26877 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 15:50:15 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
Is that 60% plateless?

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #26878 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 16:12:36 »
Thanks so much PunksDead!  I got this awesome Ragerot from him yesterday for free.  I'm in love.  I'm going to try and get a better picture tomorrow.

Show Image

Also got these awesome Killed By Kaps recently.  Posed with the Danbos I got today.

Show Image

Show Image

I also got a tactile NMB Hi-Tek board recently.
Lucky you nubbs ^_^ Btw I will be posting new images of that one and only Dolly that I have won from one of your sales in the past. It was my very first artisan cap as well so I'm just waiting for my new camera as well as my macro lens in order to give your dolly justice.

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #26879 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 16:24:15 »

Selling that minila air?

I think he means is it US, DE, etc.
In that case, it is US layout  ;D
null

Offline hehenri

« Reply #26880 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 16:43:05 »

Show Image

Thats nice! Zowie´s are the best! :)

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #26881 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 17:18:47 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)
Is that 60% plateless?

Yup.  Pure with pcb mount MX Whites  :thumb:

Offline compgeke

« Reply #26882 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 18:45:53 »
Bad pictures, but...

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #26883 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 20:20:18 »
Bad pictures, but...

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Ah... I used to have one of those!

Loved the board (gateway drug into Topre)...
null

Offline compgeke

« Reply #26884 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 21:46:54 »
I probably would go full into Topre but I can't afford it. I actually got this one as a(n overkill) secret santa gift (although not the one on here).

The most I've ever spend on keyboards is $60 for a bunch of old IBMs. Individual board was probably $5/ea for two Wyse terminal boards. Everything else has been cheaper or trades.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #26885 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 21:49:59 »
I probably would go full into Topre but I can't afford it. I actually got this one as a(n overkill) secret santa gift (although not the one on here).

The most I've ever spend on keyboards is $60 for a bunch of old IBMs. Individual board was probably $5/ea for two Wyse terminal boards. Everything else has been cheaper or trades.

(Proof that getting into the mechanical keyboard world isn't crazy expensive)
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline mogo

• handshoes and horse grenades
« Reply #26886 on: Sun, 14 December 2014, 22:59:41 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Heck yeah! Pure MX White here as well, and with the same TEX acrylic case. The purple and green looks pretty nice.  :thumb:

Offline evolyn

« Reply #26887 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 00:51:07 »
Show Image

Show Image

USA USA USA!!!

Thanks to a certain Girlshark, I was able to pickup a TWBSI 580USA. I've been all over this pen since it was annouced and I'm very happy to have it now :D.

Show Image

Show Image

USA USA USA!!!

Thanks to a certain Girlshark, I was able to pickup a TWBSI 580USA. I've been all over this pen since it was annouced and I'm very happy to have it now :D.

what is that ?
Iam Looking Desprate for Championship Riven QQ

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #26888 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 02:17:19 »

Show Image

Show Image

USA USA USA!!!

Show Image

Show Image

USA USA USA!!!

what is that ?

It's a fountain pen, TWSBI brand, 580USA model. I'm the Girlshark.

Offline martinyeah

• * Maker
« Reply #26889 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 08:59:30 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Nice Bro set. I love this set very much  :thumb:

Offline graefeln

« Reply #26890 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 10:58:58 »
Got a sticker to put on my wallet:

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #26891 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 11:56:05 »
Show Image

What wallet is that? It looks sick!
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
    • A selection of posts chosen with care, prior to remembering your indifference to them.
« Reply #26892 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 11:59:53 »

This finally came today :D
In the end.. the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine..    Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..
HHKB Pro 2 Poker II [MX Red]

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #26893 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 12:05:13 »
Show Image

Cool glad you got your still waiting to get mine though :x did it come in a box or jiffy bag by chance?
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline graefeln

« Reply #26894 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 12:24:38 »
Show Image

What wallet is that? It looks sick!

It's an ElephantWallet N that I nabbed off Massdrop a bit back. Pretty basic: two plates held together with an elastic band.
I am liking it though it's thin, looks nice, and the cards inside are easy to access.

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
    • A selection of posts chosen with care, prior to remembering your indifference to them.
« Reply #26895 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 12:33:28 »
Show Image

Cool glad you got your still waiting to get mine though :x did it come in a box or jiffy bag by chance?
It came in this little box (which is about 2.5 keycaps wide).

In the end.. the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine..    Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..
HHKB Pro 2 Poker II [MX Red]

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #26896 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 15:17:22 »
Got this a few days ago but didn't have a chance to upload photos.  Finally moved everything into my Ncase and set up my new desk.

It's so tiny and cute.  Temps are pretty damn great, too.  I might eventually still WC it but we'll see.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #26897 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 15:31:25 »
Finally got my new (to me) case  :eek:

So stoked to have an original Syrilian test bench.  Going to set up my current ITX system on it until I have a larger board.  I also received a new EK Supremacy Nickel Plexi cpu block.  It was a gift, but since I am not currently rocking a full loop, I may part with it.  Gonna see what it would take to put together a small loop and make the build completely silent.  If not, it may find its way into the classifieds. 

Here is the new case next to my 250D for comparison.
84145-0

and the new EK block on the right still in the box.
84147-1

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #26898 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 15:34:07 »
I like your taste in computer swag, Wrench.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #26899 on: Mon, 15 December 2014, 15:35:53 »
I like your taste in computer swag, Wrench.

Same.  Looking forward to some pictures of your build.  I love those new ITX size cards.