Author Topic: What did you get in the mail today?  (Read 20313016 times)

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
Re: What did you get in the mail today?
« Reply #31300 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 06:49:50 »
Yesterday was a really good mail day for me ! First off the stump I am posting actually came in the mail last week. I was waiting for my Nikon camera to arrive before taking pics but it seems there has been problems with my purchase so I said screw it ! The Blackout Stump is from trizkut ( thank you man I will never forget this). First time ever talking to this guy and he goes out of his way to hook me up with a Bro at cost (really awesome thing to do for a stranger!!!!!) I also got CMYW from FreeCopy(thanks again man you rock  :thumb:) another member here who saw I was looking for one and he contacted me lol :thumb:. 120 Black gaterons from massdrop just waiting on 62g springs to mod them and hopefully a korean custom TKL so i can build my first board. Last but not least I got a Topre blue replacement key set.  bcTopre thank you the shipping was flawless this time around and the caps look great. Thank you all exciting day  :thumb:

96917-096919-196921-296923-396925-4

Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #31301 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 07:31:10 »
They are here!!!
Show Image

Show Image

55gr feel soo goood... better than the 45gr but for gaming i might use the 45gr welll i don't know... both are greattttt!!
That is a life changing mail day my fellow GH'er!
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #31302 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 08:03:47 »
That's one majorl serious mail day and I can only imagine your excitement.have you decided on that HHKB yet? Not sure if its still up but rakuyen ten so should get you antyoe S or 260 shipped.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #31303 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 08:14:16 »
Show Image

Are you talking about the wrist rest common?

No I was meaning the SSK  :))
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #31304 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 10:03:55 »
So I got something very very cool in the mail today!!!

The Tactile from CPTBADASS!!!! <333

I took photos of it as soon as I got it in the mail, but wasn't able to post it until now~

I've read only about the first 3 pages but I'm absolutely loving it!!! So much fun reading things written by your pals <3

Something about physically holding and reading from paper that is so satisfying ~ We just don't do it enough anymore because of computer screens :(

I'll have to finish reading it later tonight in bed~<333

I SHALL COLLECT EVERY VOLUME!!!!

Absolutely beautiful handwriting by Anson <3
SPLENDID ~
I'm keeping this envelope... the texture... the way you wrote my name... gets me tingly

Show Image

Time to open this baby up~ I feel like I'm opening a love letter. Teehee~<3
Show Image

OOOOooooo~~~
Show Image

AAAaahhhhhh~~~
Show Image

I'm excited to get mine! Great work CPT!
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #31305 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 10:07:18 »
Big big toy haul.   It's about to get Fildo in this *****.

60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #31306 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 10:14:11 »

Show Image

thats freaking sick binge is the beastly bastard playing twister Rofl<3 it

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #31307 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 10:33:22 »
So I got something very very cool in the mail today!!!

The Tactile from CPTBADASS!!!! <333

I took photos of it as soon as I got it in the mail, but wasn't able to post it until now~

I've read only about the first 3 pages but I'm absolutely loving it!!! So much fun reading things written by your pals <3

Something about physically holding and reading from paper that is so satisfying ~ We just don't do it enough anymore because of computer screens :(

I'll have to finish reading it later tonight in bed~<333

I SHALL COLLECT EVERY VOLUME!!!!

Absolutely beautiful handwriting by Anson <3
SPLENDID ~
I'm keeping this envelope... the texture... the way you wrote my name... gets me tingly

Show Image

Time to open this baby up~ I feel like I'm opening a love letter. Teehee~<3
Show Image

OOOOooooo~~~
Show Image

AAAaahhhhhh~~~
Show Image

what is this??

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #31309 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 10:49:14 »
what is this??

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=70769.0

ahhh ok I have that section minimised because I'm a useless **** who can't make anything haha pretty cool looking tho!

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #31310 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 10:51:05 »
Bose quietcomfort 25's. Ambient noise levels in my office got too damn high. Time to enter a new era.

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #31311 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 12:43:08 »
It came this morning!  I'm glad!  These guys know what they are doing too!
I couldn't let this one go.  I had to get it.  A 1395162 Terminal Board 4/26/89.
What is so nice about this one, you can put a 1391401 controller in it and use it right away!
I've done it once already.  Both are in very new condition.  One is done, one to go.

And like the 1391401, it has 2 piece keys and does have the green Alt keys.
Unlike the 1391401 it does have a Setup and a +z symbol on the numeric keys.

More

Here is the one I already transformed.

More

The LED panel can be done too! That's if you are ambitious enough.
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 April 2015, 18:09:21 by Snowdog993 »

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #31312 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 12:43:33 »

Show Image

aahh...hnnnngggg

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #31313 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 12:45:58 »
Binge are you taking any Transformers to Keycon? It would be cool to take some pictures of a masterpiece series model...

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #31314 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 12:50:57 »
Binge are you taking any Transformers to Keycon? It would be cool to take some pictures of a masterpiece series model...

So long as I can pack it in my luggage without it getting destroyed, I don't see why not. :)

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #31315 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 12:55:33 »

So long as I can pack it in my luggage without it getting destroyed, I don't see why not. :)
Yis. I'll try to bring a Macross model... :thumb:

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #31316 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 13:31:53 »

Show Image

Show Image

aahh...hnnnngggg
Good god man  :) that's one hell of a Toy "Binge" cough cough  ;)

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #31317 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 14:26:48 »

Show Image

Show Image

aahh...hnnnngggg
Good god man  :) that's one hell of a Toy "Binge" cough cough  ;)

u has me pegged

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #31318 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 15:12:36 »

Yis. I'll try to bring a Macross model... :thumb:
modelcon ^-^
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #31319 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 16:24:12 »

got some Nubs caps :) with an awesome sack! all of the caps are a different switch type (T,MX,BS,ALPS) very cool stuff! ill shoot these better later on :P

and the first issue of "Tactile"

fun read, great JDCarpe/Binge interview, this was an awesome idea and so stoked to see it kicking off. Sign me up for more Cpt!
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #31320 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 16:26:37 »
Show Image

got some Nubs caps :) with an awesome sack! all of the caps are a different switch type (T,MX,BS,ALPS) very cool stuff! ill shoot these better later on :P

fun read, great JDCarpe/Binge interview, this was an awesome idea and so stoked to see it kicking off. Sign me up for more Cpt!

Sick caps man.  Love the subtle orange on the Dolly's.  Also looking forward to getting to read Tactile in the near future.

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #31321 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 16:28:24 »
Show Image

got some Nubs caps :) with an awesome sack! all of the caps are a different switch type (T,MX,BS,ALPS) very cool stuff! ill shoot these better later on

Is this a zine? How did I miss this happening and where can I get one?

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #31322 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 18:10:05 »
I got a beautiful set of replacement SSK replica caps from Unicomp. And one of those rubbery membrane blankets to replace the old one in my SSK.

Now all I'm waiting on is the screws and I'll have everything I need for a complete bolt mod/restoration.

Should have taken some pics of the caps...

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Snowdog993

• Grace Under Pressure
  • Justifiably Clueless.
« Reply #31323 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 19:04:45 »
I got a beautiful set of replacement SSK replica caps from Unicomp. And one of those rubbery membrane blankets to replace the old one in my SSK.

Now all I'm waiting on is the screws and I'll have everything I need for a complete bolt mod/restoration.

So I am guessing you didn't go with the blue lettering, and went with replacement instead? 

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #31324 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 19:11:12 »

So I am guessing you didn't go with the blue lettering, and went with replacement instead?
For the SSK, yes. I kind of wanted to see how they came out, and I didn't want to lose the side printed number layer legends. All in all, these replicas look very, very good. Well worth the $30.

I may still order blue legends for my full-size Model M. I'm still thinking through my customizations for that one.

My boards:
More

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #31325 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 19:18:17 »
Show Image

;D 

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #31326 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 19:32:59 »
Yesterday was a really good mail day for me ! First off the stump I am posting actually came in the mail last week. I was waiting for my Nikon camera to arrive before taking pics but it seems there has been problems with my purchase so I said screw it ! The Blackout Stump is from trizkut ( thank you man I will never forget this). First time ever talking to this guy and he goes out of his way to hook me up with a Bro at cost (really awesome thing to do for a stranger!!!!!) I also got CMYW from FreeCopy(thanks again man you rock  :thumb:) another member here who saw I was looking for one and he contacted me lol :thumb:. 120 Black gaterons from massdrop just waiting on 62g springs to mod them and hopefully a korean custom TKL so i can build my first board. Last but not least I got a Topre blue replacement key set.  bcTopre thank you the shipping was flawless this time around and the caps look great. Thank you all exciting day  :thumb:

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

Nice haul! Glad the keys made it.

Show Image

Show Image

aahh...hnnnngggg

Damn, Binge! That is awesome. ****ing LOVE Transformers! I still want to get my hands on a Gen 1 Devastator, well, the complete set of Constructicons.

My Mail day:
New rim liners, tires, tubes, and grips for the 20"
Phone case, OTG adapter and 6ft charging cord.
New razor, Edwin-Jagger DE89L.

Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline Binge

• * Maker
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #31327 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 21:07:33 »
Damn, Binge! That is awesome. ****ing LOVE Transformers! I still want to get my hands on a Gen 1 Devastator, well, the complete set of Constructicons.

Hasbro is going to release a reboot of Devastator (set of Constructicons) this fall for something like $125 or $150 and it's going to be amazing.  Look up 'Combiner Wars Devastator' for more info.  He's G1 style and much much much better than the OG toys.

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #31328 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 21:19:52 »

Hasbro is going to release a reboot of Devastator (set of Constructicons) this fall for something like $125 or $150 and it's going to be amazing.  Look up 'Combiner Wars Devastator' for more info.  He's G1 style and much much much better than the OG toys.

That is unbelievable! Just went to the top of the "stuff I need" list. Thanks for that.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #31329 on: Fri, 10 April 2015, 22:18:40 »
Got it yesterday but I'm still posting :p

x/post from Tactile Fanzine! Was lucky to get one of the first issues of the Fanzine! I enjoyed the content and I always love having something in print that I can hold onto! I'm really looking forward to future issues.  Thanks CPTBadAss!

omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline Valen

« Reply #31330 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 01:07:42 »
A TrackMan Wheel. ;D

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #31331 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 04:19:14 »

(Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link) (Attachment Link)

Awesome haul!!! Must have been a great day!!! A lil' early for Christmas, no??? Hahaha~

Show Image

This picture never gets old... oh man...

Show Image

Show Image

aahh...hnnnngggg

... lordy.... Must contain jelly...

Show Image

YUSS!!! Amazing read, yeah?! I can't wait for more. I'll definitely have to do a write-up when I'm done.

Nice nubbs capsss~

Got it yesterday but I'm still posting :p

x/post from Tactile Fanzine! Was lucky to get one of the first issues of the Fanzine! I enjoyed the content and I always love having something in print that I can hold onto! I'm really looking forward to future issues.  Thanks CPTBadAss!

Show Image

That is one freaking awesome gif!!!

So atmospheric ~~~

I wish I had read my copy like that too... it's not too late!!! I still have half of it left!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #31332 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 04:21:16 »
Thanks to clacktalk <3  I got me my blank Black HHKB set!!! It was a long time coming... but it finally happened!

<3

More photos of the keycaps here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=40658.msg1712855#msg1712855

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #31333 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 05:42:36 »

Thanks to clacktalk <3  I got me my blank Black HHKB set!!! It was a long time coming... but it finally happened!

<3

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

More photos of the keycaps here: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=40658.msg1712855#msg1712855
I regret losing my two boxes for the blank and printed white caps. Back then, I asked someone to buy from Japan - so I can't make the person carry the boxes back. Sigh. Take care of them boxes, bro!!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #31334 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 05:55:30 »
I regret losing my two boxes for the blank and printed white caps. Back then, I asked someone to buy from Japan - so I can't make the person carry the boxes back. Sigh. Take care of them boxes, bro!!

Yeah, dood~ The HHKB keycap set boxes (Topre caps) are so simple yet so beautiful. It's also nice to have a place to store my unused caps. I shall be sure to take care of them~ Especially for you <333

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #31335 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 09:02:01 »
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline bahamot

• bistropolis - dine with style
« Reply #31336 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 09:07:42 »
Got Vortex PBT backlit keycaps from MassDrop.

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
    • A selection of posts chosen with care, prior to remembering your indifference to them.
« Reply #31337 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 10:46:28 »
I got my student cap (studentmössa) yesterday.

Less than two months left now :p
In the end.. the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine..    Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..
HHKB Pro 2 Poker II [MX Red]

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #31338 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 12:07:51 »
Show Image

Man that is an awesome colour combo on all of them.  :cool:
Love the Dollies. :D
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #31339 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 13:02:55 »
Show Image

Those black and orange dollies are pretty dope 8).... And as you already know I LOVE YOUR FC660c ... As far as your faux pas as long as it works the way you want it who cares !

Offline Alex92

« Reply #31340 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 14:06:49 »
Hyperfuse DSA  :)

Offline wupi

« Reply #31341 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 15:32:53 »
I got my student cap (studentm�ssa) yesterday.
Show Image

Ahhh, ne Studentenmütze. :D

Offline Prelim

« Reply #31342 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 15:55:22 »
got my hands on Olivetti KBD2812 w/ OG dyesub (mint condition)  :thumb:

detailed photos here: http://imgur.com/a/jyO4V
2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #31343 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 16:16:42 »
got my hands on Olivetti KBD2812 w/ OG dyesub (mint condition)  :thumb:
Show Image

detailed photos here: http://imgur.com/a/jyO4V

Wow, that is a pristine board.  Congrats!

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #31344 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 16:19:01 »
Show Image

Cool! What student program are you attending?
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #31345 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 17:21:31 »
Got dolch numpad set and green esc key. It's perfect  ^-^

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #31346 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 17:24:22 »
It's perfect  ^-^

I'd have to agree with that. It's beautiful, mang :thumb:

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #31347 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 17:35:36 »
Got dolch numpad set and green esc key. It's perfect  ^-^

Show Image

oh god do I need one
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Lord of Narwhals

• You can call me NaLo
    • A selection of posts chosen with care, prior to remembering your indifference to them.
« Reply #31348 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 17:44:55 »
Show Image

Cool! What student program are you attending?
Natur-Natur
In the end.. the keyboard's most grand form of existence is as an ethereal bridge between man and machine..    Each depression of the keys, evanescent.. Our transitory thoughts crashing into the web, carving canyons through the internet wasteland such that life may once again flourish..
HHKB Pro 2 Poker II [MX Red]

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #31349 on: Sat, 11 April 2015, 18:16:23 »
dirty old keysets.

a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!