Author Topic: What did you get in the mail today?  (Read 20312271 times)

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
Re: What did you get in the mail today?
« Reply #33850 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 19:46:58 »
Galactus v2 topre courtesy of ghost Ty good sir I hope the MX variAnt is bringing sexy back on the OTD,Victoria secret blanket, bra and bathing suit And a geekhack shirt courtesy of fohat and doing a little fundraising for GH all in all mail day situation good
I receive the twin to this today.  Thanks again for the trade sed8op8.

Show Image
20150706_175745 by ghost juggernaut, on Flickr

Get out of here Ghost.  :p

Offline septamber

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #33851 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 19:50:53 »
Got some bling bling.  :cool:

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #33852 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 19:54:14 »

Show Image

Much bling
Berry Noice!
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #33853 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 19:59:55 »
thats awesome and totally understand about being able to swap back to OEM . I don't know much about the units that the st has stock but most are very conservative with the boost I can't imagine freeing up a few more psi would be hard especially with the larger cooler. I love that your also into cars  :thumb:

I've been a gearhead since I was a little kid, got my first dirtbike at 7 and have been obsessed with engines ever since. I never really pegged you for a car-person before but that's just another reason why you're awesome  :cool:

The K03 turbo that comes on these cars spools up insanely quick, they are at full boost by like 2500 RPMs. The downside is that having a such small, quick-spooling compressor wheel means it falls flat and cant keep up above 5500-5600 RPMs. I haven't done a ton of research on it yet but something like a GTX2863R should max out at about 3400 RPMs but should hold boost all the way to the redline because of the bigger compressor wheel. If nothing else, shifting the powerband a few hundred RPMs to the right should help save my tires a little more, as it stands right now my first three gears border on useless at anything past half throttle.

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #33854 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 20:10:27 »
Galactus v2 topre courtesy of ghost Ty good sir I hope the MX variAnt is bringing sexy back on the OTD,Victoria secret blanket, bra and bathing suit And a geekhack shirt courtesy of fohat and doing a little fundraising for GH all in all mail day situation good
I receive the twin to this today.  Thanks again for the trade sed8op8.

Show Image
20150706_175745 by ghost juggernaut, on Flickr
ghost I have something extremely important I need to tell you !!!!!You take much better pictures then me 8) haha thanks ghost your awesome as usual Im Starting a collection of your amazing cap boxes !!!!
Haha i found those at walmart for like $.88.  I figured they'd be good for shipping caps.  Haven't seen them in awhile though.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #33855 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 20:12:24 »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #33856 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 20:32:06 »

Show Image

very nice sept 8)
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #33857 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 21:25:09 »
104639-0

Socks from MD, I should post all my socks but I'm way too lazy to do laundry.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #33858 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 21:34:07 »
Still trying to find that perfect white tee.  Got a few in today from Everlane, KOTN, and a couple others. 

(Attachment Link)

Awwww yeah, sock game. :thumb:

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #33859 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 22:08:01 »

Show Image

That's... intense. I like it.
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #33860 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 22:27:58 »
(Attachment Link)

Start a socks thread bro,
I've tons of socks to post as well... :D

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #33861 on: Mon, 06 July 2015, 22:48:17 »
(Attachment Link)

Start a socks thread bro,
I've tons of socks to post as well... :D

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=73339.0

;D
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #33862 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 02:58:36 »
MacBook y u no fit

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #33863 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 03:40:22 »

Show Image

damn son, is this from clackvent?

Offline LeandreN

• Mekanisk.co
  • * Vendor
    • Mekanisk
« Reply #33864 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 04:02:27 »

PBT Glitter caps

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #33865 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 06:54:08 »
Well this couldn't have been timed any better ! My proper iPhone cable just split in half, thanks to the wonder design and build quality of Apple cables (not even a year of use)!

It actually makes typing feel easier, feels really great and solid and makes the iPhone 6 grippy!! And it even came 75% charged!

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #33866 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 09:28:50 »
Well this couldn't have been timed any better ! My proper iPhone cable just split in half, thanks to the wonder design and build quality of Apple cables (not even a year of use)!

Show Image

It actually makes typing feel easier, feels really great and solid and makes the iPhone 6 grippy!! And it even came 75% charged!

Oh good choice. I had a mophie case for my iPhone and that was such a lifesaver

Offline animal

« Reply #33867 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 09:41:33 »
I got this badass escape from widebasket today. (cell cam)

He was kind enough to throw in the keypuller too. Thanks :)
Real men do it with a keyboard.

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #33868 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 10:04:33 »
Mind me asking what board that is?

Filco Majestouch 2.  Or at least that's what it looks like to me.

Nubs got it!

Is there a specific color name? I think there's a couple white ones
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #33869 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 12:28:17 »
Mind me asking what board that is?

Filco Majestouch 2.  Or at least that's what it looks like to me.

Nubs got it!

Is there a specific color name? I think there's a couple white ones

White?
I know there is a cream one, but that's more, cream coloured haha though it's worth mentioning that it's actually a white case I took from a U.S. layout board, I swapped it for an ISO layout. I've not seen a white ISO Filco at all let alone TKL.

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #33870 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 17:04:24 »
New rice cooker!
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline septamber

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #33871 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 18:59:55 »

Show Image

damn son, is this from clackvent?

Yep. Got a spot off of a generous GH member. It was shipped in April I believe.

New rice cooker!
Show Image

Zojirushi is awesome. Nice!

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #33872 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 19:19:50 »
New rice cooker!
Show Image

Coming over now. Lol good choice! :thumb:

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #33873 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 19:21:04 »
New rice cooker!
Show Image

C'mon over! I thought I knew what rice was supposed to taste like, this was the best purchase ever!!!

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #33874 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 19:44:01 »
New rice cooker!
Show Image

C'mon over! I thought I knew what rice was supposed to taste like, this was the best purchase ever!!!

I need a new rice cooker.. How much was that one?

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #33875 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 19:56:57 »
New rice cooker!
Show Image

I need a new rice cooker.. How much was that one?
More than I'd feel comfortable to admit publicly  :)), but if you are serious about your rice, it's worth every penny.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #33876 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 20:02:48 »
thats awesome and totally understand about being able to swap back to OEM . I don't know much about the units that the st has stock but most are very conservative with the boost I can't imagine freeing up a few more psi would be hard especially with the larger cooler. I love that your also into cars  :thumb:

I've been a gearhead since I was a little kid, got my first dirtbike at 7 and have been obsessed with engines ever since. I never really pegged you for a car-person before but that's just another reason why you're awesome  :cool:

The K03 turbo that comes on these cars spools up insanely quick, they are at full boost by like 2500 RPMs. The downside is that having a such small, quick-spooling compressor wheel means it falls flat and cant keep up above 5500-5600 RPMs. I haven't done a ton of research on it yet but something like a GTX2863R should max out at about 3400 RPMs but should hold boost all the way to the redline because of the bigger compressor wheel. If nothing else, shifting the powerband a few hundred RPMs to the right should help save my tires a little more, as it stands right now my first three gears border on useless at anything past half throttle.
wheel spin in the first 3 gears in a focus  :eek: ( I really need to ride in one of these 8p) 
In the articles I have read multiple journalists/car enthusiasts were lining up for these while larger displacement generally faster/higher HP cars sat un driven !! Every single article used the adjective fun and wow if I remember correctly. I guess for a Front-WD vehicle they handle and carve like crazy hehe that's awesome . I have been saving up for a lightly used wrx/sti for awhile (the awd in VT winters is clutch) but these seriously have caught my Interest 8)
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #33877 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 20:36:34 »

Every single article used the adjective fun and wow if I remember correctly.
this is one of the reasons why i went with my car. everybody seemed to love it, said how great it was and how much u were getting for it's price. so far everybody has been right.

then matt farah drove it in an auto x track (think) against a new wrx and said while the car was faster, he had a lot more fun in the FiST and wanted to go back to it.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #33878 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 20:43:11 »
rebuilt tower by my buddy Nels. My old mobo crapped out, ASRock refused to accept a copy of a receipt [they wanted the original -___-], I ended up buying a new case too .. very happy with the Prodigy

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #33879 on: Tue, 07 July 2015, 23:52:36 »
rebuilt tower by my buddy Nels. My old mobo crapped out, ASRock refused to accept a copy of a receipt [they wanted the original -___-], I ended up buying a new case too .. very happy with the Prodigy

Show Image

Sucks that you couldn't get warranty but I'm glad to see you had enough to just buy a new one!
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #33880 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 00:02:43 »

Every single article used the adjective fun and wow if I remember correctly.
this is one of the reasons why i went with my car. everybody seemed to love it, said how great it was and how much u were getting for it's price. so far everybody has been right.

then matt farah drove it in an auto x track (think) against a new wrx and said while the car was faster, he had a lot more fun in the FiST and wanted to go back to it.

The FiST is one of those cars where you can slap on some better pads, strap on a helmet, and go tear it up for hours of fun at any track.  It's nice to have cars that don't just prioritize power above all else.  Balance and fun in a tight package go a long way for people that really love driving.

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #33881 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 04:18:59 »

Show Image

Super jealous what specs are you running? When I build my first computer I really wanna go with a Prodigy case.

Offline wlhlm

• ~
« Reply #33882 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 04:31:33 »

Show Image

Wow, the wrist rest looks incredible! Have you posted it before? :eek:

Looks like a custom paint job as it matches your keyboard. Really nice! :thumb:

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #33883 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 06:34:58 »

Show Image

Super jealous what specs are you running? When I build my first computer I really wanna go with a Prodigy case.

I'll post up a pcp link and some better pics later, I just woke up

EDIT: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/tigersharkdude/saved/#view=s79LrH

Show Image

Wow, the wrist rest looks incredible! Have you posted it before? :eek:

Looks like a custom paint job as it matches your keyboard. Really nice! :thumb:

I have. I made the wrist rest and monitor stand, and my uncle painted both and the top case.  I'll post some links in my op comment later

Wrist Rest

Keyboard case

Monitor Stand
« Last Edit: Wed, 08 July 2015, 08:39:08 by tigersharkdude »

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #33884 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 09:29:29 »

Show Image

Looking good!

Offline yobinad

« Reply #33885 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 09:35:56 »
Mionix Naos 7000 from Massdrop

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #33886 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 09:37:19 »

Show Image

Ohhh nice pick up for the mouse! And it beautifully matches your keyboard :) Love the orange.

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • hickneller.com
« Reply #33887 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 09:39:55 »

Show Image

That thing is huge! I have been wanting to try one, did not realize they were that big though lol.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #33888 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 10:03:03 »

Show Image

That thing is huge! I have been wanting to try one, did not realize they were that big though lol.

It's not big enough, IMO.  I have one and wish it was a little bigger.

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #33889 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 10:21:53 »

Show Image

How do you like the mouse though? I'm thinking about getting a new mouse since my 2013 deathadder is probably going to die soon.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #33890 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 10:56:03 »

Show Image

How do you like the mouse though? I'm thinking about getting a new mouse since my 2013 deathadder is probably going to die soon.

I quite like it after I figured out I had the LOD set way too low.

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • hickneller.com
« Reply #33891 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 11:16:22 »

Show Image

I want one because my pinky finger is usually kind of off the edge with my g502.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #33892 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 11:31:16 »

Show Image

I want one because my pinky finger is usually kind of off the edge with my g502.
My pinky kinda hung off the Mionix too, but just enough that it was comfortable
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #33893 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 11:42:43 »
got the new jordan 5's and a few others i ordered but got held up with the port strike in calais, so it was like shoe christmas today
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #33894 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 12:43:50 »
got the new jordan 5's and a few others i ordered but got held up with the port strike in calais, so it was like shoe christmas today

Pics or it didn't happen!?!?!?

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #33895 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 12:44:45 »
HID relay harness
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #33896 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 12:45:58 »

Show Image

I'm in the same boat. I want a dainty pinky rest.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #33897 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 12:48:18 »

CC, KRAP, and Impending Doom goodies.

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #33898 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 12:48:59 »
Show Image

CC, KRAP, and Impending Doom goodies.

Ahhhh I love all of those caps! Congrats :)

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • hickneller.com
« Reply #33899 on: Wed, 08 July 2015, 12:52:11 »
I'm in the same boat. I want a dainty pinky rest.
It sucks too because I can not seem to find this mouse at a decent price anywhere, other than Massdrop.
« Last Edit: Wed, 08 July 2015, 12:54:19 by nickheller »