Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8672478 times)

Offline Pro542

• tis but a scratch
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #1500 on: Fri, 20 December 2013, 02:49:06 »
I just failed an exam... ahhhh clack therapyyy  ^-^
"CM QFR Cherry MX Black (branded)" title="CM QFR Cherry MX Black (branded)" CM QFR Cherry MX Black (branded)

Offline terran5992

• One With The Cup Rubber
« Reply #1501 on: Fri, 20 December 2013, 03:05:01 »
I just failed an exam... ahhhh clack therapyyy  ^-^

You must buy more clacks

Listokei Custom  |  HHKB Pro 2  |  Topre Realforce 103UBH  |  Armageddon MKA-3

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #1502 on: Fri, 20 December 2013, 04:06:51 »
Looking at all these clacks makes me feel impatient to the point where i think of paying the markup for clacks sometimes
Show Image

I'm scared for my non existent wallet..

Yep you have to really want them had enough. :) especially after losing 3 I want more.
How often does Ek do the clack drawings anyways?

Since joining here in May, I've been apart of one ClackFactory 4Grabs, and 2 EK Drawings in September 25, and October 30.
I've gotten lucky 2 out of the 3 times (yay)

Damn that is so lucky I've been in the same amount and nothing so far :(

LUCKY 2 out of 3 TIMES?!!  I'm 0 for 8.  so unfair.  And I am #1 Clack fan on the planet. 

Show Image

Damn eth0s that is really unlucky and I believe you are the #1 clack fan!

I know right what qm I doing in this thread? Well I guess I am sad that I didn't get laser blasted lollll. HOW U GET LASERZ

Getting hit by the laser is tough, seems only a few are so lucky.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1503 on: Fri, 20 December 2013, 04:24:38 »
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1504 on: Fri, 20 December 2013, 11:05:58 »

LUCKY 2 out of 3 TIMES?!!  I'm 0 for 8.  so unfair.  And I am #1 Clack fan on the planet. 

#2 'til you get a tattoo like Imersa. Sorry. :P

I bought imersa's tattoo.  Still dint help.  No sale, no lasers.

Lmao! (At buying his tattoo)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1505 on: Sat, 21 December 2013, 00:34:52 »

#2 'til you get a tattoo like Imersa. Sorry. :P

I bought imersa's tattoo.  Still dint help.  No sale, no lasers.

Lmao! (At buying his tattoo)

Be worried if he does deliver it though.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1506 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 16:02:21 »
Man oh man I hope CC has a sale soon. Stoked for some new clacks. I hope the counterfeiters realized no one wants their junk caps and we want CC's hand made beautiful craftsmanship! :) I hope to see new designs soon..  ;)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1507 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 16:22:50 »
Man oh man I hope CC has a sale soon. Stoked for some new clacks. I hope the counterfeiters realized no one wants their junk caps and we want CC's hand made beautiful craftsmanship! :) I hope to see new designs soon..  ;)

CC has a couple of sales in the pipeline, but had to delay them after the recent fake clack events.

Hopefully soon ... (although not too soon, I am still trying to recover from the last few months spending).

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1508 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 16:23:42 »

CC has a couple of sales in the pipeline, but had to delay them after the recent fake clack events.

Hopefully soon ... (although not too soon, I am still trying to recover from the last few months spending).

Yeah I saw that.. :(

I agree!  ;)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1509 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 16:23:47 »

He mentioned some time ago he was looking into doing some new runs of older, hard to find colors. I realize he's a super busy guy, but the suspense is killing me. Plus whenever there's a CC sale, a bunch usually hit the open market as well (not just sale colors.)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1510 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 16:24:26 »

He mentioned some time ago he was looking into doing some new runs of older, hard to find colors. I realize he's a super busy guy, but the suspense is killing me. Plus whenever there's a CC sale, a bunch usually hit the open market as well (not just sale colors.)

Oh wow thatd be cool!  ;)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1511 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 16:25:35 »

... at inflated prices :(

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1512 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 16:26:39 »

... at inflated prices :(

I mean really....its like when people ask how much a clack is worth....

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #1513 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 16:37:01 »
Is this currently the silence before the next big clack sale?

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1514 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 16:39:00 »
Last Vendor Post..

Fri, 22 November 2013, 22:20:36 »
Lasers depleted!

So its been awhile.. Hopefully he has recovered some after the whole counterfeit crap..  *crosses fingers*

Offline sublime

« Reply #1515 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 20:57:05 »
Yeah I missed the last little sale, and also the BroBot sale (after watching it for some time). I am definitely not gonna miss this one.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1516 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 21:17:50 »
You say that now
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline fourzeropooh

« Reply #1517 on: Mon, 13 January 2014, 21:24:07 »
I want a blue, red and white lazer to hit me.

Offline n0rvig

« Reply #1518 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 01:08:54 »
It hurts.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1519 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 01:14:47 »
Incoming black-face Skeletor sale (in my dreams)! Hmmmm, is that the politically correct term?

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #1520 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 01:16:50 »
Don't get too excited people, even if there is another sale that's no guarantee!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline tbc

« Reply #1521 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 01:22:44 »
Incoming black-face Skeletor sale (in my dreams)! Hmmmm, is that the politically correct term?

that a real clack or literally in your dreams clack?
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1522 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 01:43:20 »

that a real clack or literally in your dreams clack?

There is Black around the face (black hood) and black eyes. No black face. :P

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1523 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 01:49:25 »
Yeah not really sure if there even is an official name for it. I call the other one purple face Skeletor even though the face isn't purple, so I dunno.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1524 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 13:38:32 »
Son of a %[*~!{¥$(@)-);@@):)$!!!

Every time a P1 comes in classifieds it sells before I PM! :*[

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1525 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 15:57:08 »

Have you created a WTB thread?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1526 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 15:58:47 »

Those never work :P

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1527 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 16:10:54 »

Those never work :P

I've created two, and one proved fruitful.

50% success.

Worth a try :)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1528 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 16:18:17 »
Anything can work if you think it will.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1529 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 16:24:11 »
Thanks Rowdy ;)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1530 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 16:24:28 »

So theoretically we should be able to will ourselves clacks....

If you believe it....you will receive it....

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1531 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 17:15:04 »

Doesn't work all the time, but it is surprising what you can get if only you ask :)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1532 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 20:27:02 »

Doesn't work all the time, but it is surprising what you can get if only you ask :)

In that case, can I get a HHKB, a purple Clack, or a purple V2 Brobot for cheap?

I was going to ask for sexual favors, but I saw demik is into watching, so I'll have to pass on that now.

Edit:  Oh, and one of the white skull purple body clacks that aren't a skeletor but are.  I'll take one of those too.
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 January 2014, 20:47:44 by nubbinator »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1533 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 20:40:45 »

I'll take an OG clack please. Or gray/grey.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #1534 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 21:21:57 »
I'll..clack, take..also...Ummm

Ugh...I get so nervous around wome..I mean Clark...CLACKS! I MEAN CLACKS!!

Oh god....it's happening again..
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1535 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 21:21:59 »

I'll take an OG clack please. Or gray/grey.

Ahahahaha I was just sayin'

Not everyone receives everything they ask for, but the right person at the right time might be pleasantly surprised.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #1536 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 21:22:30 »

Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1537 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 21:30:03 »

Words of wisdom from the OP :)

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1538 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 21:30:59 »

Wow this thread opened in July!? Its been so active since then hahah.

Us GH'ers really do need therapy.

In the form of 4GRABS

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1539 on: Tue, 14 January 2014, 21:55:16 »

QFT

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1540 on: Wed, 15 January 2014, 01:39:17 »

Hehehe... :x

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #1541 on: Thu, 16 January 2014, 09:17:42 »

In the form of 4GRABS

Now this I like :)

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangnamember
  • * Maker
« Reply #1542 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 02:16:16 »
No movement from the clack man in 2 months!? I may actually get to use my tax refund check to pay off bills :)
sell ass and eat out

Offline calavera

« Reply #1543 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 02:17:58 »
It's been a while since the last clack draw hasn't it?

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1544 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 02:32:28 »
It's been a while since the last clack draw hasn't it?

Definitely feels that way

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1545 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 02:56:43 »
He's had all that trouble with the fake Clacks that deferred a couple of year-end sales he had been planning.

He's around though - I saw a couple of posts from him recently.

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1546 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 04:48:53 »
Where would he announced this, rowdy? In his vendor forum? Or EK website?

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #1547 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 04:55:46 »

I'm not rowdy but the 4Grabs are usually announced in the Heads Up!....................................... CURRENT UPDATES !!!................ thread:
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=24468

EK drawings/sales are usually announced on the EK site: http://elitekeyboards.com/

Hope this helps! ;D

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #1548 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 06:17:20 »

I'm not rowdy but the 4Grabs are usually announced in the Heads Up!....................................... CURRENT UPDATES !!!................ thread:
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=24468

EK drawings/sales are usually announced on the EK site: http://elitekeyboards.com/

Hope this helps! ;D

I think Belfong meant "Where did he announce this, rowdy". Meaning where did CC say that sales have been postponed.

Sady(sic) this has effectively canceled the two December sales I was eager to do and possibly the January one. It has caused and exacerbated other issues as well.
Quoted from here.

Sad to hear, but hopefully we see some new clacks release in February :thumb:
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #1549 on: Tue, 21 January 2014, 07:15:03 »
Very sad, does anyone have any idea where they are coming from? I mean it's not like CCs are sold all over the place.