Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8669434 times)

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #1300 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 13:24:21 »

Jimmies keep getting rustled in this thread...

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #1301 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 13:25:26 »
Hahahaha, never seen that gif :D
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1302 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 13:26:12 »
From nokcha's recent auction:

absolutely.............

of course on top of coveting a clack i was more inclined to bid (which i never do typ on auctions) after seeing the reason behind it

hope you heal up well- can't remember if that was your trigger finger or not :-\

Proof that a good sob story will open the wallets every time. :)
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
    • Alessandro's Sweet Shop
« Reply #1303 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 13:33:17 »

absolutely.............

of course on top of coveting a clack i was more inclined to bid (which i never do typ on auctions) after seeing the reason behind it

hope you heal up well- can't remember if that was your trigger finger or not :-\

As a Keeper of The Faith and also a Keeper of the Peace, I'd be doing just that, rather than having jabs at people participating in auctions and giving yourself more peace to make. ;)
KBC Poker | MX Reds | Beige Doubleshots
Goldtouch 10Key Pad | MX Browns | Beige Doubleshots
IBM Model M-122 Terminal (Bolt modded) | Buckling Springs | Beige Dyesubs

Alessandro's Sweet Shop- "I never said they were art."

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1304 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 15:46:56 »

absolutely.............

Recently discovered I have super AIDS.  I got it from being bit by wild mosquitoes and dingoes while helping disabled orphans in Africa who will never feel the joy of typing on a mechanical keyboard...or joy of any kind for that matter.  Please help me help me and more South American orphans by buying my stuff at auction, especially Clacks.  Looking for offers of $150 or more.  Thanks, and think of the orphans.

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1305 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 15:51:41 »

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1306 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 16:03:47 »
"Why ripster makes fun of geekhack so much."
I mean you can go back to r/mechanicalkeyboards and continue le geekwhack circlejerk if you wish, we won't miss you.

ignore him, he's probably just a ripster sock puppet being told what to type since he's permabanned.

a gummyrot vader would be amazing

in red. CC pls.

I'm not hating on geekhack. I'm here a lot more than I'm on /r/mechanicalkeyboards, mainly because I like seeing some variety in posts outside of "LOOK AT MY PLASTIDIPED QFR WITH BROWNS YOU GUISE!!!1". But you have to admit, this **** gets ****ing sad sometimes. People screaming at each other about little pieces of plastic and talking about re-sellers like they're the spawn of Hitler and Satan. This thread has 43 pages for Christ's sake. Not all full of crazy, but still. You just don't see that level of unhealthy obsession over there. Clacks are cool, but come on. They're all kind of the same thing, outside of a few rare ones and the new Gumrots.

Whether or not you agree with it, people are passionate about all sorts of things. Art is one of those things that many people are highly passionate about, hence paintings selling for millions of dollars. There's really no difference. I can argue that one of your hobbies is equally as ridiculous. Let people enjoy what they enjoy and if you don't enjoy, don't partake.

+ 100 points

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1307 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 16:54:51 »
I'm so sane right now, I might not need therapy anymore!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1308 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 16:58:01 »

;) Congrats, bro. It was a long time coming.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1309 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 17:07:06 »

;) Congrats, bro. It was a long time coming.

:D Thanks

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #1310 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 19:50:51 »
I want the sort of therapy that could get me into clacks. Where should I start?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1311 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 20:34:35 »

Start by saving money.  Then, when you have at least $150, browse Classifieds ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tbc

« Reply #1312 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 22:42:38 »
I will sell you my clack for $149!1!1

but really, it's actually not that expensive for a clack if you're willing to settle for single colors
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline acidtrip69

« Reply #1313 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 22:50:46 »

Start by saving money.  Then, when you have at least $150, browse Classifieds ;)
I would tell him, Just save up and wait for a 4Grabs and hope you get lucky with your timing. Don't spend $150 for one key man, but its your money and you can do what ever you want with it.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1314 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 23:27:52 »

but really, it's actually not that expensive for a clack if you're willing to settle for single colors

depends if its a common or rare color. can range from $70-300

Offline Fuzzy Dunlop

« Reply #1315 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 23:41:08 »
This thread is turning into Lord of the Flies: the conch is a Gummyrot ClickClack, and Piggy is anyone who's ever been the focus of another member's jealous rage.

Topre ReɅlforce 86UB   |   Razer DeathAdder Black Edition

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #1316 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 23:49:09 »
This thread is turning into Lord of the Flies: the conch is a Gummyrot ClickClack, and Piggy is anyone who's ever been the focus of another member's jealous rage.

Piggy gif

« Last Edit: Tue, 26 November 2013, 23:54:06 by eth0s »
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1317 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 23:57:47 »
new clack give away idea.

post your best sob story!
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1318 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 00:00:57 »
new clack give away idea.

post your best sob story!

wait....that's not new :P

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1319 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 00:02:02 »
i said gi..

OH OH

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #1320 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 00:05:49 »
My wife left me for another man who fired me from my job while telling me I had cancer of the jujunum. Clacksplz.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #1321 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 00:06:20 »
If only some terrible fate would befall me.  You guys are so lucky with your busted fingers and divorces and whatnots.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline tbc

« Reply #1322 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 00:06:33 »

single color slushies don't count as single color to me lol.  is that the $300 cc you're talking about?
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1323 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 00:06:51 »
What would be better would be a clack design contest, see if anyone could come up with something that would actually get CC's attention.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1324 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 00:07:42 »

single color slushies don't count as single color to me lol.  is that the $300 cc you're talking about?

Translucent ;p but slushys are close haha

Offline acidtrip69

« Reply #1325 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 00:16:41 »
My wife left me for another man who fired me from my job while telling me I had cancer of the jujunum. Clacksplz.
Wait is that true ? If so, DO you think she was banging him while you were still together ? Did she tell you why she left you ? Was it cuz you spent too much $$$ on keyboard stuff ?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1326 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 00:18:31 »
Wait is that true ? If so, DO you think she was banging him while you were still together ? Did she tell you why she left you ? Was it cuz you spent too much $$$ on keyboard stuff ?

the question is.

how many times were you dropped as a child?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1327 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 00:23:12 »

the question is.

clearly not enough :eek:

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1328 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 00:24:07 »
What would be better would be a clack design contest, see if anyone could come up with something that would actually get CC's attention.

On that note: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhuclack R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

Offline acidtrip69

« Reply #1329 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 00:41:06 »

the question is.

Lol i was not dropped, but i thought cuz a lot of people are ready hate me XD and i tried once to get back but it was too late, so i thought  " F" it ^_^ might as well keep going XD

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #1330 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 00:42:25 »

the question is.

clearly not enough :o
Lol i was not dropped, but i thought cuz a lot of people are ready hate me XD and i tried once to get back but it was too late, so i thought  " F" it ^_^ might as well keep going XD

Ya... how's that working out for you there, bud?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1331 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 00:45:33 »

the question is.

da fuq u say

Offline acidtrip69

« Reply #1332 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 00:49:03 »

the question is.

HAHAHHAHA. Like i said it doesn't really matter XD its all ready too late, So I'll just mostly be here to see what there is to buy and whats the new keys that people have made or coming up with ^_^ but i would think if you weren't crazzy rich spending a crazzy amount $$$ for one would probably make a wife leave you cuz you spent too much $$$ for some plastic.

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #1333 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 00:49:51 »

the question is.

HAHAHHAHA. Like i said it doesn't really matter XD its all ready too late, So I'll just mostly be here to see what there is to buy and whats the new keys that people have made or coming up with ^_^ but i would think if you weren't crazzy rich spending a crazzy amount $$$ for one would probably make a wife leave you cuz you spent too much $$$ for some plastic.

You got some serious issues.

Offline Martyr

« Reply #1334 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 00:50:46 »
I got issues too, the lack of clacks.

Offline acidtrip69

« Reply #1335 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 00:55:14 »

the question is.

You got some serious issues.
ahhahahahahah XD I'm fine. Some people are just too over sensitive XD

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1336 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 00:56:28 »
like nipples?

Offline acidtrip69

« Reply #1337 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 00:58:36 »
like nipples?
No, More like clits XD

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #1338 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 01:00:18 »
did you google that?

no, don't answer that.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #1339 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 01:45:27 »

Offline deSheol

• Thorpe
« Reply #1340 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 02:19:42 »
what the f? too much information

Offline SuperiorKarate

« Reply #1341 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 05:15:08 »

i thought cuz a lot of people are ready hate me XD and i tried once to get back but it was too late, so i thought  " F" it ^_^ might as well keep going XD
 Like i said it doesn't really matter XD its all ready too late
I love how he tips over into fatalism here, it's almost sad. It's like underneath the bluster he's given up on having friends. :-[ :-[ Don't let it get you down bro!!! :thumb: :thumb:

Offline acidtrip69

« Reply #1342 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 11:18:18 »

i thought cuz a lot of people are ready hate me XD and i tried once to get back but it was too late, so i thought  " F" it ^_^ might as well keep going XD
I love how he tips over into fatalism here, it's almost sad. It's like underneath the bluster he's given up on having friends. :-[ :-[ Don't let it get you down bro!!! :thumb: :thumb:
Lolz i have real friends ^_^  I just don't care here cuz you are bunch random people on the the internet and i don't care what you guys think ^_^ its not like i'm ever going to me you guys and way XD

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #1343 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 11:21:04 »

Lolz i have real friends ^_^  I just don't care here cuz you are bunch random people on the the internet and i don't care what you guys think ^_^ its not like i'm ever going to me you guys and way XD

can we stop feeding the troll

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #1344 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 11:23:29 »
I think i did too much exercise, my nose hurts on the inside :(

Free clack pls?

(In all serious-ness, one awesome guy gave me a free clack and I still don't know who they were  :-*)
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #1345 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 11:24:10 »

"I don't care what you guys think because you're random people on the internet, but I still want you to know that I DO have real friends. Please believe me!"

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1346 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 11:24:40 »

can we stop feeding the troll

Thus sayeth.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1347 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 11:25:16 »
I think i did too much exercise, my nose hurts on the inside :(

Too much yayo

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1348 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 11:27:19 »

That is the wrong attitude. It is actually pleasant here if you make friends, be them "random people on the internet".

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1349 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 11:27:53 »