Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8670910 times)

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #16150 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 05:22:46 »
hope you didn't set off a floodgates.
there are still many members here who are probably on a look and see mode.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #16151 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 05:29:32 »
I know as harsh as it sounds but I don't really mind if I did at this point I paid for a product and didn't get it so I'm doing my best to get it, I'm more sorry for those that may/will lose money if he does not deliver I care for him, but I also care for my own interest more and its in my interest to get my product :/

I'm not a terrible person I just want what I paid for and come the 28th of this month everyone on JD day will lose the chance of getting anything back which is what 20+ people at $50 a pop that is a lot of money gone.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline skycrimes

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #16152 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 10:16:17 »
I know as harsh as it sounds but I don't really mind if I did at this point I paid for a product and didn't get it so I'm doing my best to get it, I'm more sorry for those that may/will lose money if he does not deliver I care for him, but I also care for my own interest more and its in my interest to get my product :/

I'm not a terrible person I just want what I paid for and come the 28th of this month everyone on JD day will lose the chance of getting anything back which is what 20+ people at $50 a pop that is a lot of money gone.

no need to defend yourself, people should understand that it's ok to take these steps even when these actions are towards a common friend :)

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #16153 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 10:49:26 »

I have no problem with this. We each make our own decisions and decide our own paths.  Good luck!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #16154 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 11:00:53 »

I have no problem with this. We each make our own decisions and decide our own paths.  Good luck!

qft, +1
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #16155 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 11:55:46 »
Does Clack have the option of giving a refund then the case is closed with no further action?  I would hope bad things would only happen if he does nothing in response, but this is paypal and they live in their own corrupt little world so who knows.

Such a shame it's come to this, hopefully his situation is improving and there will be a happy ending soon...
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline btctopre

« Reply #16156 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 12:01:25 »
so the real question now is- if it turns out clack has actually opted to steal all of our money (outside of the few illuminati inner circle members he shipped to), will that ultimately make his keycaps contrabrand quality in the eyes of great collectors? i'm always looking to diversify my hat portfolio, and i feel like there's some great return potential in investing in clacks at the moment. next year single colors might be worth $500 as 16 year old enthusiasts scramble to mow enough lawns (who am i kidding, that's considered child abuse these days) to buy up all the hack orange keyboard hats they can. and maybe those people hiding OG persian sets might finally come out of the woodwork at the opportunity to trade for a skeletor, then-worth upwards of $5,000.

also, how do you guys feel about signing a petition to get paypal to send all the remaining money to k3kc to fulfill our orders? maybe he's been our dark knight all along- the hero we've always deserved, but not the one we needed (until now). those two people with $150 clackvents outstanding could wind up with 10-shot sculls, that would be pretty rad.

point i'm basically making is (to reiterate what i said last week)- we have no idea what is going to happen next because clack has done ****-all to keep us informed (still replying to paypal disputes apparently, but not making an effort to update everyone after almost five months). everything is speculation. so if you're someone that feels the risk isn't worth the reward (whatever that is to you) anymore, don't be afraid to use your ability to claim your money back- it's your money, you decide how you spend it. anyone that leaves their money with clack (for whatever reason), accepts the risk that they will potentially lose it from doing so, and thus should not be able to pressure others ("you'll mess it up for everyone", "you'll get black listed", "you'll ruin clack's life") into spending their money that is not in a manner appropriate to them.

and i should add that because clack has failed his delivery timeline (breaking the sales agreement), there is no degree of acceptability for getting a refund now either. the guy wanting to use the money to buy a fancy camera now is just as entitled to claim theirs back as the person that literally needs it just to survive.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #16157 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 12:08:37 »
At this point, I have come to terms with the entire situation. If my CC never comes, and I never get a CC at retail, so be it. Clackvent was fun, Clack therapy was fun. Hopefully everything works out for the best, and everyone leaves happy. If not, no reason to dwell on the negative aspects.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #16158 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 12:42:29 »
so the real question now is- if it turns out clack has actually opted to steal all of our money (outside of the few illuminati inner circle members he shipped to), will that ultimately make his keycaps contrabrand quality in the eyes of great collectors?

If there are no more Clacks ever made they will surely increase in value - scary thought, they go for enough already!  If you have five figures sat in the bank there are definitely worse investments to be made...

also, how do you guys feel about signing a petition to get paypal to send all the remaining money to k3kc to fulfill our orders? maybe he's been our dark knight all along- the hero we've always deserved, but not the one we needed (until now). those two people with $150 clackvents outstanding could wind up with 10-shot sculls, that would be pretty rad.

I'd rather send it to [insert respected artisan here] - they may not make skulls but they could make us something awesome like we deserve, and they're real artists who's work I would be proud to own.  No matter how great a fake may look it is still a fake, and from the pics I've seen k3's work isn't even a good fake - no thanks.
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #16159 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 16:48:20 »

Hope PayPal does not do bad things like account freezing, and all will suffer because of some selfish, pigheaded people like you.
... ...

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #16160 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 16:53:18 »
I've basically given up on anything. I'm not going to open a dispute though. If I did indeed get scammed at least it was in a pretty epic fashion. If he is indeed sick, best of luck to him, if not, well, **** happens.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #16161 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 17:00:24 »

Hope PayPal does not do bad things like account freezing, and all will suffer because of some selfish, pigheaded people like you.
Kind of hope it does just to screw you over, for being a ass to me I paid 6 months ago and expect a product I don't understand why you must come and be a **** as I have said I didn't want to but he has refused to communicate so this is the logical next step, I shouldn't have to defend myself for people like you and justify why I want my money or product I paid for it and expect it in a timely manner or a reason why that can not be done. again thanks for coming and being a right Richard to me because I don't want my money to vanish, nice way to be a good community member.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #16162 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 20:18:31 »

That's ****ed dude. No need for name calling, grow up.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #16163 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 20:26:31 »
this thread just keeps going downhill...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #16164 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 20:36:29 »

I need to step up my game and be like this guy  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Seriously though, I like how someone who merely wants a refund is now considered "selfish." I love this mentality.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #16165 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 21:00:03 »

okay that was mean but still,

i hope you specifically get ****ed over.

you're in such a need to get a plastic keycap that you're sitting here trying to make a person that wants their money back try to feel bad.

holy ****, how retarded are you?
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 July 2015, 21:06:46 by demik »
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #16166 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 22:18:01 »
Deep breaths, people. Sheesh.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #16167 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 22:25:16 »
It'll all be fine once you all see Girlshark grey

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #16168 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 22:36:14 »
It'll all be fine once you all see Girlshark grey

+1

Need moar gray Clacks!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #16169 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 23:01:00 »
Digi, my hero

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #16170 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 23:02:28 »

Offline ShardZer0

« Reply #16171 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 23:03:46 »
Not sure if my post in the Clackvent counted or not.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #16172 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 23:04:19 »

It counted!

Offline ShardZer0

« Reply #16173 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 23:06:30 »

It counted!

:eek:  Holy crap!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #16174 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 23:07:38 »
:facepalm:

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #16175 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 23:14:01 »
This is crazy, I don't know what to say....

Offline R1N3

« Reply #16176 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 23:16:01 »
Go on..

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #16177 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 23:28:09 »

It counted!

guys u r so luckeeeeee

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #16178 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 23:37:41 »

It counted!

guys u r so luckeeeeee

Apologies for being uninformed, but have I actually, really, legit, won a CC..?

I subscribed to the thread a while ago when I saw 3 being given away, in case it happened again. Looking back at the thread replies, it's almost like everyone was getting tricked or something? The giveaways almost seem too good to be true.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #16179 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 23:38:30 »

It counted!

guys u r so luckeeeeee

I subscribed to the thread a while ago when I saw 3 being given away, in case it happened again. Looking back at the thread replies, it's almost like everyone was getting tricked or something? The giveaways almost seem too good to be true.

It's real.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #16180 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 23:39:39 »

It counted!

guys u r so luckeeeeee

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #16181 on: Wed, 22 July 2015, 23:40:59 »

It counted!

guys u r so luckeeeeee

But like who knows when you'll get a message for that invoice or whatever. That dude seems busy as ****.

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #16182 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 00:06:48 »

It counted!

guys u r so luckeeeeee

But like who knows when you'll get a message for that invoice or whatever. That dude seems busy as ****.

Probs won't get an invoice (unless he lets me pay shipping)

But yeah if a CC actually turns up that would be ridic

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #16183 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 00:21:07 »

It counted!

guys u r so luckeeeeee

gg
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #16184 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 00:24:09 »

It counted!

guys u r so luckeeeeee

gg

lol I've been had

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #16185 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 00:25:50 »
Jerks. Messing with the new people. Sorry bro, CCs bring out the worst in people. Let me know who you want banned. I can't do anything, but it'd be cool to know.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #16186 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 00:26:48 »
Jerks. Messing with the new people. Sorry bro, CCs bring out the worst in people. Let me know who you want banned. I can't do anything, but it'd be cool to know.

ban me first

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #16187 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 00:27:16 »
Oh I'll ban you alright ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline calvinhousecat

« Reply #16188 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 00:37:25 »
Oh I'll ban you alright ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #16189 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 00:37:53 »
Kind of hope it does just to screw you over, for being a ass to me I paid 6 months ago and expect a product I don't understand why you must come and be a **** as I have said I didn't want to but he has refused to communicate so this is the logical next step, I shouldn't have to defend myself for people like you and justify why I want my money or product I paid for it and expect it in a timely manner or a reason why that can not be done. again thanks for coming and being a right Richard to me because I don't want my money to vanish, nice way to be a good community member.

Sorry, I should have chosen more harmless words, and should not post drunken! But I do think that the overall I-want-my-money-now-back attitude in this case and situation is not good, see below my answer to demik! I looked up in the dictionary the second word I named you, I think this was the really bad one... My apologies! I hope that counts now.

okay that was mean but still,

i hope you specifically get ****ed over.

you're in such a need to get a plastic keycap that you're sitting here trying to make a person that wants their money back try to feel bad.

holy ****, how retarded are you?

I am in absolutely no need, that went in the complete wrong direction! May it be in a year, it is OK, I can wait. Zen and that stuff, you know. I think Click Clack has some serious problems, and some people here sound like kicking on someone who's lying already on the floor. We had some talk over a year ago, which was very weird, funny, and it is a cool guy. If someone thinks he could have scrued all here for the money, it would have been much easier to sell all over eBay by time. Much more profit, and maybe also a steady income for this guy. Count me as the advocates position here.

That's ****ed dude. No need for name calling, grow up.

That's right, my apologies for the stupid words I chose!
« Last Edit: Thu, 23 July 2015, 00:40:00 by madhias »
... ...

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #16190 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 00:47:15 »
Madhias, I apologize for my word choice. I'm trying to be a nicer person and that definitely wasn't nice. But I got ticked off at you going off on fire, since he's probably one of the nicest persons here and somebody I consider a friend. But this shaming of people that are tired of waiting and their refund window is closing is a bit ridiculous. Few people, if any, are saying CC is scamming anybody. But it's also not right for people to wait on him either, which I'm sure he understands. Hopefully CC is well, but please let's leave the people that are tired of waiting alone.

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #16191 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 00:59:42 »
Sorry bro, CCs bring out the worst in people.

ikr, look at how greedy I was, posting in both of the back to back "giveaways", my god

as for who I'd like banned, could you please ban anyone admitting to flipping cherry profile space bars? that **** just ain't right

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #16192 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 01:00:31 »
Yes. Yes I would.

Offline ImpendingxDoom

• * Maker
  • MF the SuperVillain
« Reply #16193 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 01:01:39 »
Sorry bro, CCs bring out the worst in people.

ikr, look at how greedy I was, posting in both of the back to back "giveaways", my god

as for who I'd like banned, could you please ban anyone admitting to flipping cherry profile space bars? that **** just ain't right

QFT

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #16194 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 01:18:07 »
At the end of the day it's entirely the buyers decision. There's no right or wrong here. Both decisions are justified.

You need the money? You're not 100% confident the product will be delivered? Understandable. Go get your cash back. Although, that said, perhaps selling your ticket would be a safer way to go about it rather than a chargeback. PayPal does lock accounts and there are many here who would most likely jump at the opportunity to buy.

You don't particularly need the money right now? You have absolute confidence in CC? You have patience? Cool. Your patience will be rewarded if you're correct.

Personally, I fall in the second group. I'm a huge fan of CC and his work (yeah, I've said a few times I have little interest in owning CCs, but that doesn't mean I can't be a fan). I am able to trust that he will deliver because of his track record.

Everyone, regardless of which route they take, just needs to quit their *****ing. There's no meaningful/constructive conversation going on here. Until clickclack makes contact with us/someone that won't change.

« Last Edit: Thu, 23 July 2015, 01:20:19 by Photekq »
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #16195 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 05:30:22 »
Sorry, I should have chosen more harmless words, and should not post drunken! But I do think that the overall I-want-my-money-now-back attitude in this case and situation is not good, see below my answer to demik! I looked up in the dictionary the second word I named you, I think this was the really bad one... My apologies! I hope that counts now.
Don't worry its water under the bridge I was a little rash as well, just more annoyed hug and make up :x

But I got ticked off at you going off on fire, since he's probably one of the nicest persons here and somebody I consider a friend.
<3 Thank you I try be nice but I think vesper wins nicest person on geekhack award.
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #16196 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 07:07:29 »
Whoa whoa... what have I been missing in here... I think I sniff drama...

I think I have a general idea of what the topic probably is... and it's no good.

Let's all just hug it out, *****es. GRANDMA HUGS.

<3 Thank you I try be nice but I think vesper wins nicest person on geekhack award.

WHOA. UNCALLED FOR BRO...I go away for awhile and this is the crap I have to come back to?

You clearly win the award by just saying that  :-[

<3

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #16197 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 07:23:06 »
... ...

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #16198 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 07:30:54 »

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #16199 on: Thu, 23 July 2015, 07:36:28 »
Whoa whoa... what have I been missing in here... I think I sniff drama...

I think I have a general idea of what the topic probably is... and it's no good.

Let's all just hug it out, *****es. GRANDMA HUGS.

Show Image

WHOA. UNCALLED FOR BRO...I go away for awhile and this is the crap I have to come back to?

You clearly win the award by just saying that  :-[

<3

Show Image

Me right now

My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More