Author Topic: .  (Read 69832 times)

Offline damorgue

• Personal portfolio
Re: CC RWB Sale
« Reply #400 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:23:34 »
UPDATE: My "undo-send" addon was disabled. All is well, order went out at the right time. *phewf!*
Where is this? I can't find it anywhere

Under settings, there is a tab called "Labs". For me, it is the setting furthest down.

Edit: Third?!? This doesn't bode well.

Offline Alessandro

• * Vendor
  • The Price Is Right
    • Alessandro's Sweet Shop
« Reply #401 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:25:24 »
I've always wanted to know what CCs inbox must look like as all these emails flood in. Must be awesome! :D
KBC Poker | MX Reds | Beige Doubleshots
Goldtouch 10Key Pad | MX Browns | Beige Doubleshots
IBM Model M-122 Terminal (Bolt modded) | Buckling Springs | Beige Dyesubs

Alessandro's Sweet Shop- "I never said they were art."

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #402 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:25:39 »
UPDATE: My "undo-send" addon was disabled. All is well, order went out at the right time. *phewf!*

Under settings, there is a tab called "Labs". For me, it is the setting furthest down.

Edit: Third?!? This doesn't bode well.

Oh good! Mine's disabled.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #403 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:25:52 »
This thread should so have been in the keycaps section.....at least then all these posts would count :p

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #404 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:27:28 »
Crap, I think I missed out again.  Time stamp was 15:00:01 -0400.  So 1.4 seconds late.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline oTurtlez

• DAT ZACKATTACK
  • Fo' Realforce
« Reply #405 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:28:03 »

Click the settings cog, then settings, then labs, and it's in there under "Undo-Send"
TOO BAD FOR YOU

Phantom 62g MX Whites    

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #406 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:28:53 »
Crap, I think I missed out again.  Time stamp was 15:00:01 -0400.  So 1.4 seconds late.

That -0400 just means your time zone. So you were 1 second after 12pm

Offline metafour

« Reply #407 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:28:54 »

I think it depends. Some of those timestamps seem to just be when your SMTP server received it; not when Hotmail received it.

Offline damorgue

• Personal portfolio
« Reply #408 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:29:23 »

1.4? Where did you get that from? The -0400 is something with timezone.

Edit: I should stop trying to answer things in this thread. I am too slow. That can't be good for me.

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #409 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:29:40 »
I want those slushy keys :3

Offline clickclack

• * Maker
  • Board Chow EXTRAORDINAIRE
« Reply #410 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:30:41 »
I've always wanted to know what CCs inbox must look like as all these emails flood in. Must be awesome! :D

Well... that's one way of putting it.
It feels like I'm in the Matrix reading continous lines of code.

surreal

862+ keyboards and counting!   R.I.P.ster          Vendor link ->Clack Factory

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #411 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:31:02 »

gimmie your email, i'll do some of those surveys for ipod and you can experience the email inbox.

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #412 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:32:15 »
Neoclack for the next sale plz ^_^

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #413 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:32:25 »

surreal

Your'e still with us!

Good luck sir, on the ordeal ahead of you ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #414 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:32:35 »

surreal

CC do your gnomes have some super cool database backend sorting program that feeds in the raw text of the emails and spits out usernames and who gets what?

I think you should do it by snail mail one time just to see how it goes. ;)

Thanks for putting up with all of us and going through so much effort. Hopefully you got the little guy I sent along to you a while back and he can help out.

Offline Xenderwind

« Reply #415 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:33:00 »

gimmie your email, i'll do some of those surveys for ipod and you can experience the email inbox.
I actually did one of those survey sites as a kid(~13) and my email was spammed so hard.  But I did get world of warcraft for free :D?
GON NS 87 62g clears, QFR 62g clears, Pure 65g blues, HHKB Pro II

Offline Kabuks

« Reply #416 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:34:29 »
Can't wait for the first WTS thread. :D

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #417 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:35:17 »

surreal

What you should do if film the inbox filling up in real time, that would be ****ing awesome! Not sure about hotmail, but in Gmail, they show up as you receive them!
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline MOZ

• KING OF THE NEWBIES
  • * Maker
  • Busy making stuff
« Reply #418 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:39:02 »

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #419 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:40:34 »
Well, I made my students take a break while I got in on the sale. Back to teaching!

I like your priorities. I had two meetings back to back and told the first meeting I had an urgent email I needed to tend too. I just strolled into the second meeting :)

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #420 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:41:45 »
lol.  So -0400 is my time zone.  I thought I was in the EST zone which is -5:00?  I don't understand email, and I wish it would go away. 

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #421 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:43:17 »
lol.  So -0400 is my time zone.  I thought I was in the EST zone which is -5:00?  I don't understand email, and I wish it would go away. 

EST is used in the winter. EDT is used during the summer, which is -0400

source: http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/edt.html

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #422 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:43:23 »
Livestream your inbox next time please... That would be awesome!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline The_Beast

• * Maker
  • I like wood ಠ_๏
« Reply #423 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:43:53 »

no one would be watching, everyone would be sending

I'd rather have a video :D
Vendor Status: Sadly, not taking any orders/pre-orders at this time

Vendor Quick Links: | Vendor Forum | Hardwood Wrist Rests | Hardwood 60% Cases | Customer Gallery | Giveaway |

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #424 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:44:25 »

or a .gif
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline Krogenar

• The Kontrarian
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • "DO NOT BRING YOUR EVIL HERE." -Swamp Thing
    • Buried Planet
« Reply #425 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:44:39 »
How long does it usually take CF to notify people of whether they made it or not? 24 hours or so?
GeekHack Artwork Resources | The Living GeekHack Logo Thread | Signature Plastics ABS Chip Scanning Project | Krog Flocks Around | Keyboard Color Scheme Archive | [GB] PBT DyeSub DSA Granite Set
More
Quote from: Samuel Adams
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #426 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:45:16 »
How long does it usually take CF to notify people of whether they made it or not? 24 hours or so?
Usually about that.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #427 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:45:27 »

That would work too. I'm just interested in seeing the **** hit the fan! ;)

{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #428 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:49:11 »
Usually about that.

8 hours and 30 minutes last time. Give the man some credit :)

Though that is of course no guarantee. And that was the 1st one to report it last time.
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline oTurtlez

• DAT ZACKATTACK
  • Fo' Realforce
« Reply #429 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:51:06 »

4 hours to notify me that I was successful in getting an order in and All or SOME of the order was available, and then an email the next day saying what I got and where to send how much money.
TOO BAD FOR YOU

Phantom 62g MX Whites    

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #430 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 14:59:37 »
Usually about that.

And he posts in the 4grabs thread when all the emails have been sent.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Galaxy

« Reply #431 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 15:01:46 »
Also, remember that Gmail has that function that it allows you to undo sending an email for like 5 seconds. That function works in that it actually does not send it until those seconds are up and you haven't pressed cancel. That hit me once to. You can turn it off though.

****, you're right, I forgot about that. My email is stamped "Mon, 22 Jul 2013 12:00:00 -0700 (PDT)" but it probably held the email for 5 seconds before sending..... damn.
Filco Majestouch 2     Ducky Zero DK2108

Offline Techno Trousers

• ʘ_ಠ
« Reply #432 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 15:04:48 »
Somebody write this man a web app. We all put our desired orders in ahead of time, and it randomly selects and invoices the authorized buyers within about 30 seconds after closing time. It also needs to auto-handle flakes/nonpayers by sending invoices to alternates after 24 hours of non payment by the primary buyer.

P.S. no backdoor code allowed! :p

Offline Fixall

« Reply #433 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 15:06:08 »
Had the timer going on my second monitor and hit send within milliseconds after it hit noon...  With that being said, I'm still anxious!  This is the first time I've had a decent shot at getting in on one of these For Grab sales.  Tell me it's normal for a 29 year old man to feel like a six year old playing Duck, Duck, Goose (pick me, pick me!) while you wait to see if you got in on the sale...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #434 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 15:06:24 »
Somebody write this man a web app. We all put our desired orders in ahead of time, and it randomly selects and invoices the authorized buyers within about 30 seconds after closing time. It also needs to auto-handle flakes/nonpayers by sending invoices to alternates after 24 hours of non payment by the primary buyer.

P.S. no backdoor code allowed! :p

EK did that - use the search function to find the backlash they received :(

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #435 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 15:08:41 »
I noticed the item #9  listed as 'Gone!'

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #436 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 15:09:11 »
I was just going to post that!

CC is busy :))

Also: Topic: 4Grabs  (Read 109060 times)

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #437 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 15:10:18 »
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 October 2014, 11:31:46 by esoomenona »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #438 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 15:11:27 »
Oh god, my heart... Please MY Gods, I only ask for a Salute Set. I promise to never type on it and only on the switch of switches.

I put it first on my list so in case I win it, we can work something out. ;)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #439 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 15:11:53 »
Oh god, my heart... Please MY Gods, I only ask for a Salute Set. I promise to never type on it and only on the switch of switches.

That is quite a set - GL!

Offline Yzeets

« Reply #440 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 15:13:21 »
Why is this so scary, I wasn't even this nervous the first time I danced in front of my grandma

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #441 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 15:14:06 »
All I wanted was a Julysicle.  :'(  Damn you coworker for stopping to say hi!  DAMMMNNN YOOOUUU.

In other news, that Salute Set is indeed pretty sexy.

Offline damorgue

• Personal portfolio
« Reply #442 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 15:14:55 »
Also, remember that Gmail has that function that it allows you to undo sending an email for like 5 seconds. That function works in that it actually does not send it until those seconds are up and you haven't pressed cancel. That hit me once to. You can turn it off though.

****, you're right, I forgot about that. My email is stamped "Mon, 22 Jul 2013 12:00:00 -0700 (PDT)" but it probably held the email for 5 seconds before sending..... damn.

Well, some have reported that theirs wasn't turned on by default. Also, I would at least like to think that the time marked as received is still valid, and surely it must alredy include the time it waited?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #443 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 15:16:40 »

Well, some have reported that theirs wasn't turned on by default. Also, I would at least like to think that the time marked as received is still valid, and surely it must alredy include the time it waited?

There was some talk that it is the time that the email hits CC's inbox, not necessarily the time you sent it.

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #444 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 15:17:12 »

That is a truly awesome set of Clacks.  I hope you get it Moose.  (I would have liked to seen a set like that offered in Topre too.) 

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #445 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 15:21:32 »

That is a truly awesome set of Clacks.  I hope you get it Moose.  (I would have liked to seen a set like that offered in Topre too.) 

I'm still a bit sad that it was US only :(

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough
« Reply #446 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 15:21:37 »
I sent from my gmail to my hotmail to test and 1 second left was good, and 3 secs was too early.  I sent sometime on the 1, but my testing may be far off because I'm sending it to myself.

I think it would be funny if you started responding back and forth to the point of having a nice conversation with yourself.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #447 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 15:22:17 »
So did anyone tell Zenuty there was a clack sale today?

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #448 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 15:23:31 »
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 October 2014, 11:32:16 by esoomenona »

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #449 on: Mon, 22 July 2013, 15:23:45 »
So did anyone tell Zenuty there was a clack sale today?
If nobody did I'll be upset.
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710