Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4286302 times)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #11750 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 12:41:26 »
I have a bad habit of telling people a fake name whenever they ask for one when ordering food. Just legit stood here for 10 mins waiting for food because I forgot I told them my name was Eric. I'm stupid OuO

There's no shame in your beautiful name.

+1

But you need to be consistent with your fake name.  Can't change it up.  Just ask CPT or my other friend "Steve".

I tried to be Jose one time. I wanted to give somethig besides my food name. The lady said BULL**** and wrote it down anyways :))

Continuing to lose weight... being at 6' 125lbs isn't healthy. Somehow the freshman 15 turned into the freshman -8 for me, I'm sure all the stress doesn't help either.

On a good note, being on break I can enjoy some good home-cooked meals. Starting to drink some Ensure Shakes to help out as well.

I recommend making some home made mass gainer shakes. Add to a blender: oats, some type of nut butter, fruit, milk of some type and protein powder. High in calories and really nutritious. I make them for myself when I'm bulking.

Hope you can start putting weight back on!

Mass gain: Hang out with me and try to keep up when I food crawl.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #11751 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 12:42:25 »
Continuing to lose weight... being at 6' 125lbs isn't healthy. Somehow the freshman 15 turned into the freshman -8 for me, I'm sure all the stress doesn't help either.

On a good note, being on break I can enjoy some good home-cooked meals. Starting to drink some Ensure Shakes to help out as well.

I recommend making some home made mass gainer shakes. Add to a blender: oats, some type of nut butter, fruit, milk of some type and protein powder. High in calories and really nutritious. I make them for myself when I'm bulking.

Unfortunately, this works really well...  :|

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #11752 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 12:42:40 »
I have a bad habit of telling people a fake name whenever they ask for one when ordering food. Just legit stood here for 10 mins waiting for food because I forgot I told them my name was Eric. I'm stupid OuO

There's no shame in your beautiful name.

+1

But you need to be consistent with your fake name.  Can't change it up.  Just ask CPT or my other friend "Steve".

I tried to be Jose one time. I wanted to give somethig besides my food name. The lady said BULL**** and wrote it down anyways :))

i used abraham lincoln once.

she knew, but she still wrote it.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11753 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 12:43:04 »

I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO EAT EVERYTHING. Just that I'm a fatass :(

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #11754 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 12:43:58 »

Yeah it does! But the food is well worth it!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #11755 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 12:44:46 »
I've got bad knees due to some hereditary condition where the cartilage dissinegrates (my mom had to have both knees replaced at ~45yrs old) and they are killing me right now.

is it due to the weather?

i played a ton of bball before the internet sucked me in.. so when it gets cold my ankles and knees just kill me.
Oh the weather changing definitely causes problems but they've never hurt this bad before. If I was home I would go to the doctor.

Offline btctopre

« Reply #11756 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 13:00:53 »
Oh the weather changing definitely causes problems but they've never hurt this bad before. If I was home I would go to the doctor.
have you ever tried using compression sleeves for them?

i used to have mega knee problems (same reason as demik, bball to lazy), but a couple years back i bought a pair and wore them daily. initially, they helped with stability in general and had a noticeable impact on reducing the pain level, but over time the pain went away almost entirely. now the pain has gone from a daily uncontrollable issue, to being mostly under my control (95% of the time i get knee pain, it's the day after drinking a large amount of liquor- it sucks), and the sleeves are still able to provide relief when it does happen. probably some of the best money i've ever spent.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #11757 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 13:02:43 »

i used to have mega knee problems (same reason as demik, bball to lazy), but a couple years back i bought a pair and wore them daily. initially, they helped with stability in general and had a noticeable impact on reducing the pain level, but over time the pain went away almost entirely. now the pain has gone from a daily uncontrollable issue, to being mostly under my control (95% of the time i get knee pain, it's the day after drinking a large amount of liquor- it sucks), and the sleeves are still able to provide relief when it does happen. probably some of the best money i've ever spent.

+1, same story here. Used to play competitive basketball, now I just play a little for fun, and along with lots of biking, has caused huge knee problems. Compression sleeves help a lot though, especially when exercising.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #11758 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 13:05:17 »

+1, same story here. Used to play competitive basketball, now I just play a little for fun, and along with lots of biking, has caused huge knee problems. Compression sleeves help a lot though, especially when exercising.

Thanks for the tip, I'll check those out.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #11759 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 13:08:34 »
I'm ****ing done with all Metal Gear fansites and communities, they are literally a tumor on the industry.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #11760 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 13:10:26 »
all fan boy communities are cancer tho

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #11761 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 13:22:35 »

Maybe, but MGS is a special case, because the games have subtext and subplots. I'm becoming increasingly of the opinion that 99% of the world is made up of idiots. MGS attracts its fair share of that 99%, the problem is that that 99% don't understand the content they are playing, and when someone tries to explain it (be it me or someone else), they either go "oohhh yeeah" and then ignore it or not understand it, or just not understand it.
It's killing me inside to be any kind of member of these places.

And yeah that was a srs reply, ****ing metal gear fans... god damnit

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #11762 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 13:30:50 »

Even HHKB fanbois?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #11763 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 13:31:41 »

Even HHKB fanbois?

whoa there buddy.

there are no hhkb fanboys. just people that are enlightened.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #11764 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 13:34:26 »

Even HHKB fanbois?

whoa there buddy.

aka cancer
I love Elzy

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #11765 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 13:46:58 »

Even HHKB fanbois?

whoa there buddy.

aka cancer

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11766 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 13:48:13 »
I have all these ideas for arts and I'm bad at drawing/shopping :(

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #11767 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 13:50:24 »
I'm gr8 at shopping just give me your credit card
I love Elzy

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #11768 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 15:38:57 »
I fell onto my right hip 3months ago while mountain biking and it's hurting me more and more lately, can't even play BasketBall lately, getting exams in january to figure what's up with it.

With my left side being fuked up (left hip disclation, shoulder fracture, ankle sprain ....) from a severe car accident years ago I feel like in a couple years I won't be able to run anymore.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #11769 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 15:46:10 »
I fell onto my right hip 3months ago while mountain biking and it's hurting me more and more lately, can't even play BasketBall lately, getting exams in january to figure what's up with it.

With my left side being fuked up (left hip disclation, shoulder fracture, ankle sprain ....) from a severe car accident years ago I feel like in a couple years I won't be able to run anymore.

A person i work with had a mountain bike accident about 2 months ago. He did some sort of spinal damage. Last time i saw him he had to lie in his bed all day with a special pillow thing unless it was to get in a car to see the doctor. And his bike was kill.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #11770 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 15:54:45 »

A person i work with had a mountain bike accident about 2 months ago. He did some sort of spinal damage. Last time i saw him he had to lie in his bed all day with a special pillow thing unless it was to get in a car to see the doctor. And his bike was kill.

Thankfully this is not as bad, just annoying.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #11771 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 15:58:13 »

Every walking day is a good day.

Offline E3E

« Reply #11772 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 16:03:27 »

This is why I'm not a thrill seeker!  :(

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #11773 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 16:07:39 »

c

This is why I'm not a thrill seeker!  :(

**** extreme sports. You need to look at the ratio of exercise benefits to injury. **** like skateboarding, skydiving, etc. is just not worth it.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #11774 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 16:09:38 »
If you're a ****

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #11775 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 16:09:50 »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #11776 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 16:15:52 »
Something seems fishy about this OG reaper

https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/3xvt72/cn_h_mx_og_reaper_w_paypal/

+1  I agree with Synjin's comments on reddit.  Face looks really off to me...

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #11777 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 16:16:49 »

Looks the poster history on reddit you'll figure who it is, so it should be legit.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #11778 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 17:07:26 »
Tp4? Lol

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #11780 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 17:16:24 »
I'm really cold but trying to make typing videos :X

also these vintage blacks are so smooth it's so weird to type on.
« Last Edit: Tue, 22 December 2015, 17:40:46 by Sifo »
I love Elzy

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #11781 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 17:46:11 »

oh **** I totes forgot about that version of OG, shame the owner is a worthless **** and can't even take decent photographs...

*goes on a hunt through GH*

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #11783 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 18:08:20 »
I bought something from yuktsi and now he's just gone
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #11784 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 18:09:44 »

he posted today he's around.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #11785 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 18:12:32 »

Yes, I know, but he does not respond to my PMs.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #11786 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 18:21:12 »

Yes, I know, but he does not respond to my PMs.

He responds to, like, half my PMs, but always comes around.

Keep pestering him!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #11787 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 21:04:39 »
Mass effect save is gone.

God damn it I'm never going to finish this game.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #11788 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 21:33:05 »

Mass effect save is gone.

God damn it I'm never going to finish this game.

Best go play some hello kitty island adventure

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #11789 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 21:49:46 »
playing really bad in just about every game today. :\
I love Elzy

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #11790 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 21:50:56 »

What game are you playing?
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #11791 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 22:18:29 »

What game are you playing?

The game of life

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #11792 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 22:19:41 »
played heroes with  co workers and did awful if i'm being over critical of myself, and also playing pretty poorly in hearthstone
I love Elzy

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #11793 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 22:20:30 »
10gb download, 10 hours... Come on Steam, shouldn't have downloaded in the midst of a Sale I guess.
Methylated Spirits, not even once.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #11794 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 22:21:49 »
Have to start looking for a roommate.
After living by myself for 2 years it's gonna be pretty hard to break some real bad habits and become a presentable human being long enough to dupe some sucker into paying half the rent and uti's :P

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #11795 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 22:23:19 »
Have to start looking for a roommate.
After living by myself for 2 years it's gonna be pretty hard to break some real bad habits and become a presentable human being long enough to dupe some sucker into paying half the rent and uti's :P

Lol, I am moving in with my Brother tomorrow and my Mum is also moving in, a few months before my Bro's Fiance moves in, he has been living alone for 4 years, this is going to be weird.
Methylated Spirits, not even once.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #11796 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 23:49:07 »
I can't sleep through a whole night. I'm so ****ing tired at 7pm so I keep falling asleep then, but I get up anywhere between midnight and 2. Not a healthy "schedule".
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #11797 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 00:02:16 »

I can't sleep through a whole night. I'm so ****ing tired at 7pm so I keep falling asleep then, but I get up anywhere between midnight and 2. Not a healthy "schedule".

Need a cuddle bear to help?

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #11798 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 00:03:14 »

You know it. Wyfe sleeps like a rock. Come on over.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #11799 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 00:05:41 »

You know it. Wyfe sleeps like a rock. Come on over.

On my way!