Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4286477 times)

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #11500 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 07:17:11 »
Then there are the off the books weapons floating around, but I don't worry about getting shot walking down the streets in Australia. But if I was in the United States I think in certain areas I would be concerned. But I may have just watched too many movies I dont know.

It's pretty easy to avoid the problem areas.  Outside of gang-infested areas in various cities I don't think I've ever been fearful of a gun here in the US.  And of course, baldgye will tell me that if we ban guns all those gangs will turn them in, surely?  :))

Obviously the US is a gigantic country and incredibly diverse, so my experience in this little pocket of the country might be different from others'.

I'm sort of in the same mind a fanpeople, I would be paranoid that everyone had a concealed weapon in most of the US. Australia's reported gun violence seems on the rise though, it may not have really changed but the media like to run their agendas, I think the US is really past the point of being able to ban guns, plus I mean yeah the country was founded with a right to bare arms.
Methylated Spirits, not even once.

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #11501 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 07:17:48 »

Weird to say this but I actually kind of wanted to see what it was like to breathe the air in some of the worse places. I just stopped over at the airport in Guangzhou though and didn't really get outside, is New York bad though?

I have no idea, the city closest to me (Sydney) is sort of more open I guess that New York and doesn't really have very polluted air, at least I can't notice it.

haha,  it's seldom so dramatic..

It's not like you'd cough or anything.

The problems that it causes usually takes some time to emerge.

The cursed blacklung!!!

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #11502 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 07:17:51 »

gotta drink water,  or you get sick from dehydration concentrating the solids in your body.

I drink plenty of water, it just drains out of my ballsack like a mesh cup in this heat, you're not from round here are you...

In China now,   so I'm closer to you here, today, than when I'm in the US.

How are you breathing? feel thick?

I'm in FuZhou, which statistically has the best air in China (among cities)..

...  objectively it's no worse than NewYork...

I was in Beijing a while back,   **** ballz, holy crap... I feel terrible for the people who are stuck there due to occupation/property/family

It's pretttty bad.  way way worse than LA

Weird to say this but I actually kind of wanted to see what it was like to breathe the air in some of the worse places. I just stopped over at the airport in Guangzhou though and didn't really get outside, is New York bad though?

I have no idea, the city closest to me (Sydney) is sort of more open I guess that New York and doesn't really have very polluted air, at least I can't notice it.

New York City really isn't as bad as people make it. Sure there's certain sections that are, but for the most parts it's pretty breathable, especially around Central Park.

New Jersey on the other hand...

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #11503 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 07:20:28 »

New York City really isn't as bad as people make it. Sure there's certain sections that are, but for the most parts it's pretty breathable, especially around Central Park.

Joizy, will it give me that accent if I breathe it, because if it does I'd rather just have the black lung  :p

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #11504 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 07:21:17 »

Joizy, will it give me that accent if I breathe it, because if it does I'd rather just have the black lung  :p

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #11505 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 07:22:07 »
Then there are the off the books weapons floating around, but I don't worry about getting shot walking down the streets in Australia. But if I was in the United States I think in certain areas I would be concerned. But I may have just watched too many movies I dont know.

It's pretty easy to avoid the problem areas.  Outside of gang-infested areas in various cities I don't think I've ever been fearful of a gun here in the US.  And of course, baldgye will tell me that if we ban guns all those gangs will turn them in, surely?  :))

Obviously the US is a gigantic country and incredibly diverse, so my experience in this little pocket of the country might be different from others'.

Yeah I'm so anti guns that I actually think that guns cause gangs.... if America limited gun use and gun storage to gun ranges and that gun ranges where given government subsidies (say taken out of the insane defence budget) to help pay for vaults and security etc (like a bank) and then made home kept guns illegal etc... after 10 years or so the number of guns on the street would be tiny compared to now and in maybe 20-30 years time the US might resemble a modern society

kekekeekekekeekekeekekekeeke

nahh its ok keep killing yourselfs and invading the middle east for protection

kkekeekekeekekekekeekekekeeke

guns work for canada so guns arn't a problem

kekekekekekekekekekkekeekekkeke

we have to have guns to over throw the most armed and advanced military in the world

kekkkekekekekekekekekekkekekekeke

we have to defend our freedom while the NSA and FBI spies on everything we do and congress makes it illegal to report or talk about said surveillance

kekekekekekkeekekekeekkekkekekekekeke

we need guns because we are free

kekekekekekekekekekekek

okimdone

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #11506 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 07:24:01 »

Yeah I'm so anti guns that I actually think that guns cause gangs.... if America limited gun use and gun storage to gun ranges and that gun ranges where given government subsidies (say taken out of the insane defence budget) to help pay for vaults and security etc (like a bank) and then made home kept guns illegal etc... after 10 years or so the number of guns on the street would be tiny compared to now and in maybe 20-30 years time the US might resemble a modern society

we have to have guns to over throw the most armed and advanced military in the world

we have to defend our freedom while the NSA and FBI spies on everything we do and congress makes it illegal to report or talk about said surveillance

kekekekekekekekekekekek

okimdone

SO,,    What's up with the Zerg Rush between each statement ??

Offline E3E

« Reply #11507 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 07:26:01 »

New Orleans is pretty much the same way. I highly doubt criminal sorts would give a damn if there are gun laws or not. This country is huge, and we already have a TON of them here. People will just continue to buy and use them illegally if they feel they need them.

So yeee, I don't really see the point.

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #11508 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 07:27:58 »

*sniggers*

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #11509 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 07:28:38 »
I'm gonna be the guy to be completely oblivious as to why more gun controls are a bad idea...

If you have zero guns, controlling guns has a chance to work.  If a country is literally full to the brim with guns, gun control only stops the innocent from getting guns.  Obviously the issue is FAR more complicated than this, but it is a big difference between the cultures and current state of our two countries. 

Agreed, more innocent people need the tools to be able to murder other people!

~Just think of all the students that have been saved by there ability to arm themselves during the bi-annual school shooting events held all over the US, without the students having guns so many more people would have died...
Actually, that's right to the point. Mass shooters pick a target they know won't be armed, such as a school. Schools, colleges, and universities (as well as all government facilities, etc.) have traditionally been "gun free zones" here, so the shooter knows they can rampage a bit before anyone will arrive with the ability to return fire.

Also, our Constitution's 2nd Amendment acknowledges the right of the people to bear arms, not for sport or for personal protection, but in order to protect against a tyrannical government. Without the strength of arms to back them up, all the other rights mentioned in that document would be so much ink on paper.
re amend the amendment then it's been changed load in the past what's the reason the one saying you can have guns is so special other than all the people *****ing about not being able to defend them selves personally it would have to be one of two extremes no guns for anyone or super tight controls on guns or every gets a gun for defence

Then again I'm in the UK were we have like zero gun crime I'm more worried about some bastard coming at me with a Stanley knife than anything else
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #11510 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 07:29:14 »

kekekekekekekekekekekek

okimdone

I read it as some evil monster villains laugh from an anime. 

Kekekekeke-cackled the half lizard man

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #11511 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 07:32:40 »
I'm gonna be the guy to be completely oblivious as to why more gun controls are a bad idea...

If you have zero guns, controlling guns has a chance to work.  If a country is literally full to the brim with guns, gun control only stops the innocent from getting guns.  Obviously the issue is FAR more complicated than this, but it is a big difference between the cultures and current state of our two countries. 

~Just think of all the students that have been saved by there ability to arm themselves during the bi-annual school shooting events held all over the US, without the students having guns so many more people would have died...
Actually, that's right to the point. Mass shooters pick a target they know won't be armed, such as a school. Schools, colleges, and universities (as well as all government facilities, etc.) have traditionally been "gun free zones" here, so the shooter knows they can rampage a bit before anyone will arrive with the ability to return fire.

Also, our Constitution's 2nd Amendment acknowledges the right of the people to bear arms, not for sport or for personal protection, but in order to protect against a tyrannical government. Without the strength of arms to back them up, all the other rights mentioned in that document would be so much ink on paper.
re amend the amendment then it's been changed load in the past what's the reason the one saying you can have guns is so special other than all the people *****ing about not being able to defend them selves personally it would have to be one of two extremes no guns for anyone or super tight controls on guns or every gets a gun for defence

Then again I'm in the UK were we have like zero gun crime I'm more worried about some bastard coming at me with a Stanley knife than anything else

Yo dude, knives are no joke. My brother lived in Tottenham for 2 years and a 14 year old kid got stabbed to death on his street.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #11512 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 07:33:11 »

Yo dude, knives are no joke. My brother lived in Tottenham for 2 years and a 14 year old kid got stabbed to death on his street.

if only he had a gun to defend himself...

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #11513 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 07:36:16 »

if only he had a gun to defend himself...

Best of both worlds

But seriously, I worry about knife violence sometimes on the train here in Australia, my trip to work is on the most violent line in my state and I think maybe Australia.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #11514 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 07:38:17 »

I didn't say it was a joke at all, I was just stating a fact that the most I need to worry about is a knife
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11515 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 07:38:27 »

There's probably a group of lizardly villains planning your destruction as you make light their waggish prose.

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #11516 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 07:43:26 »
I didn't say it was a joke at all, I was just stating a fact that the most I need to worry about is a knife

I wasn't sayin' you was sayin' it was a joke, inflection lost on internet, just wanted to contribute.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #11517 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 07:48:12 »

There's probably a group of lizardly villains planning your destruction as you make light their waggish prose.

I'll take care of it with ONE PAWWWWWNCH!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #11518 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 08:00:45 »

kekekekekekekekekekekek

okimdone

I don't know how you ever got through school.  Didn't you have to engage in intellectual discussion at some point in your life?

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #11519 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 08:03:44 »

kekekekekekekekekekekek

okimdone

I don't know how you ever got through school.  Didn't you have to engage in intellectual discussion at some point in your life?

shots fired

oh wait I went to school in the uk

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #11520 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 08:06:00 »

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #11521 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 08:10:54 »
How about Katushkin not liking Peep Show? That's pretty major stuff.

Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #11522 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 08:11:03 »
Asking for an intelligent discussion about american gun laws isn't possible because its not intelligent to have the general population be armed after so many atrocities and mass murders take place every year. So why even bother? Despite the memes and bull**** my sarcastic bull**** still pointed out how nonsensical the 'releasable' arguments are for owning guns and not changing the laws.

he should be glad I'm not a mod, he'd get banned for that **** for at least a month.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #11523 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 08:13:21 »

How about me not knowing what it is

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11524 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 08:18:54 »

I find that Baldgye is a very superficial thinker.

There are deep reasons for why things are the way they are, simply because they ARE the way they are.

The CIA and NSA are simply our government's espionage departments.

If the middle east stabilizes,  They will have a dramatic influence over Energy prices..

It's ultimately THEIR oil..   If they want to say, **** you get out,  there's little the USA can do about it.

In order to make sure the USA has control over the Energy, we need the middle east to remain destabilized,  therefore, we can buy some here, sell some guns there, and they will continue to give us OIL at a price we can control...

The added benefit of nations divided, is our excuse to spend on the military..

The money in numbers is fundamentally meaningless since it's all printed..

As for gun safety.. also doesn't matter,  guns don't kill that many people next to heart-disease, diabetes, and obesity.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #11525 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 08:22:44 »
As for gun safety.. also doesn't matter,  guns don't kill that many people next to heart-disease, diabetes, and obesity.

Not to mention, I fear the police more than my armed peers.  So if we really want to complain about guns, why not go after the people murdering and getting paid vacation as a reward?  (and yeah I'm generalizing, but so is anyone saying that I should be fearful of citizens with guns - especially those from other countries ;) )

Offline Lurch

« Reply #11526 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 08:22:52 »

That's also major! Do yourself a favor and, check-it-out!

he should be glad I'm not a mod, he'd get banned for that **** for at least a month.

That's cold-blooded, yet, understandable. Kat is still our boy!

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #11527 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 08:24:23 »

HOW ELSE IS HE GOING TO LEARN?!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11528 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 08:25:14 »

Not to mention, I fear the police more than my armed peers.  So if we really want to complain about guns, why not go after the people murdering and getting paid vacation as a reward?  (and yeah I'm generalizing, but so is anyone saying that I should be fearful of citizens with guns - especially those from other countries ;) )

Well,  you should fear a person with a gun m0ar than a person without a gun.

But,  we're talking about what's more likely to "kill you" ,  it's almost certainly not going to be someone with a gun.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #11529 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 08:28:00 »
Post Office isn't open yet, what's up with that?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #11531 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 08:32:46 »

it's not? @ 10:30 ?
It's only 8:30am now but it was closer to 8am when I went by.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #11533 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 08:36:28 »

it's not? @ 10:30 ?
It's only 8:30am now but it was closer to 8am when I went by.

ah. west..

Central. :P

Offline Lurch

« Reply #11534 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 09:06:14 »

I don't know, man, I just don't know. Although I don't find it too strange that someone from the UK doesn't like a show from the UK. Just like I don't like 90% of American TV...

Offline Lurch

« Reply #11536 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 09:34:26 »
What is Peep show..  NE good ?

It's one of the finer things in life, Tp. :thumb:

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #11537 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 09:39:10 »

I don't know, man, I just don't know. Although I don't find it too strange that someone from the UK doesn't like a show from the UK. Just like I don't like 90% of American TV...

tbf I'm pretty sure Katty is the only brit to like american football, so he's got all kind of deep issues

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #11538 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 09:42:55 »

I guess I wasn't clear enough.

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11539 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 09:51:55 »
Show Image

Show Image

Hey m8, how much 4 ur toothache grump?

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #11540 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 09:53:36 »

Mega rekt right there

But personally speaking guns are bad mkay and my own personal opinion is anyone arguing for against more gun control is a frogging idiot(Being PC here) even if it's a few rouge elements in this day and age you have no need of a gun for self protection because by the time you realised your getting shot at or robbed they have already shot you :/

Just saying there's a reason why every other country has lower gun related deaths compared to the US  but then again the US has always been behind the time like when you never switch from imperial or your old georgean dates

Also take that with a grain of salt too pls c:
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
More

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11542 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 10:14:11 »

Mega rekt right there

But personally speaking guns are bad mkay and my own personal opinion is anyone arguing for against more gun control is a frogging idiot(Being PC here) even if it's a few rouge elements in this day and age you have no need of a gun for self protection because by the time you realised your getting shot at or robbed they have already shot you :/

Just saying there's a reason why every other country has lower gun related deaths compared to the US  but then again the US has always been behind the time like when you never switch from imperial or your old georgean dates

Also take that with a grain of salt too pls c:

Guns are not bad..

Tyranny is a very real thing..

Government has a bottom line..  that line is very different when we the people have guns..

Without guns,  it can always "become" north korea,  not "will" but simply "can"

With guns..   we may stumble but will never fall so far.

Guns are the safety net..

And you guys really need to stop talking about "gun violence" and "death by guns"

that number in peacetime is quite insignificant relative to the major causes of death..

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #11543 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 10:47:46 »
Show Image

Show Image

Maybe you changed your mind in the 22 minutes that have passed since you last edited the post.

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #11544 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 10:50:23 »
Show Image

Show Image

Maybe you changed your mind in the 22 minutes that have passed since you last edited the post.

Hold on, I'll ask and see.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #11545 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 10:52:18 »
Show Image

Show Image

So...are you selling it or what?

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #11546 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 10:55:48 »
My target didn't get their shipment of Nuka Cola Quantum yet. Yea right

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #11547 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 11:01:15 »

Is there any tracking info?

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #11548 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 11:10:47 »

Is there any tracking info?

Probably up on eBay for $80 a bottle.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #11549 on: Fri, 18 December 2015, 11:24:24 »
Show Image

Show Image

So...are you selling it or what?

Show Image

Show Image

Hold on, I'll ask and see.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))