Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4286680 times)

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #11400 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 21:21:07 »
This Unsaver with conversion to USB that is sitting on my table isn't mine, and I have to drill more holes in the plate.  Ehh, such is life, the one time you get your hands on something you actually want, it isn't yours and you just have to fix/mod it.  Then all you are left with is the experience of working on it.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #11401 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 21:25:32 »
so i went to run some errands and on the way to office depot i saw a focus ST. i always see it at this shoe store so i figured it belongs to an employee. i figured on my way back home i'll stop buy and ask him if he'd like to come out to one of our car meets/canyon runs. so i finish what i had to do and come by the shoe store.. but i dont see the car there anymore. it's around 4ish so i figured maybe he took lunch or something. i'll just go inside and wait to see if he comes back.

so, 14 mins pass.. and nothing. now im looking like a creeper just ****ing walking around the store mindlessly. figured okay this is time to go.. but i dont want to look suspicious. so after 20 mins of waiting.. i bought a pair of socks i didnt even need just so they didnt think i was trying to steal ****.

tl;dr went to try to make new friends. ended up with socks and no new friend.

Whaaaaa......

LOLOLOLOL...........

I actually hear females do this type of thing more often, where they try to FABRICATE the situations where the male would ask them out..

i didnt try to fabricate anything o.O i went in there to ask him if he wanted to come out.. he just wasnt there when i got there. so instead of looking like a thief i bought ****ing over priced socks. it has to do more with paranoia of being seeing as something im not than anything.

oh god im so stupid. i could have asked anybody working there when he'd be back.

you're so dumb

why do I hang out with you

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #11402 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 21:28:09 »
so i went to run some errands and on the way to office depot i saw a focus ST. i always see it at this shoe store so i figured it belongs to an employee. i figured on my way back home i'll stop buy and ask him if he'd like to come out to one of our car meets/canyon runs. so i finish what i had to do and come by the shoe store.. but i dont see the car there anymore. it's around 4ish so i figured maybe he took lunch or something. i'll just go inside and wait to see if he comes back.

so, 14 mins pass.. and nothing. now im looking like a creeper just ****ing walking around the store mindlessly. figured okay this is time to go.. but i dont want to look suspicious. so after 20 mins of waiting.. i bought a pair of socks i didnt even need just so they didnt think i was trying to steal ****.

Whaaaaa......

LOLOLOLOL...........

I actually hear females do this type of thing more often, where they try to FABRICATE the situations where the male would ask them out..

i didnt try to fabricate anything o.O i went in there to ask him if he wanted to come out.. he just wasnt there when i got there. so instead of looking like a thief i bought ****ing over priced socks. it has to do more with paranoia of being seeing as something im not than anything.

oh god im so stupid. i could have asked anybody working there when he'd be back.

you're so dumb

Hey hey...

Demik is Hero-of-Geekhack for the fact that he gets to hang out with females --AT ALL--

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #11403 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 21:32:25 »

Whaaaaa......

LOLOLOLOL...........

you're so dumb

because im the **** and you know it
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #11404 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 22:12:21 »
Peep Show is ****ing awful.
You're ****ing awful.

https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #11406 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 22:38:46 »
Got a D in my astronomy class but atleast I got B's in the classes I thought I would get C's in.

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #11407 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 22:40:04 »
Got a D in my astronomy class but atleast I got B's in the classes I thought I would get C's in.

What did you think you would get in astronomy?

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #11408 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 22:42:24 »

Thought I'd get a C. I can retake failed classes to replace the grade so I guess it's better to get one D I can replace than 3 C's I can't.

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #11409 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 22:45:15 »

Thought I'd get a C. I can retake failed classes to replace the grade so I guess it's better to get one D I can replace than 3 C's I can't.

Ah I getcha!

Well best of luck :)

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #11410 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 22:48:02 »

Ah I getcha!

Well best of luck :)
Thanks!
Now I just need to decide if I should take it in the winter term which is an accelerated term with a different professor or wait until spring and take it with the same prof.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #11411 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 23:31:38 »
I'm back on geekhack which means something has probably gone wrong in my life

We aren't that bad :(

How's the job going? I've had the app installed for the last couple of weeks and it's p good. I just wish I could have it default to Dota and not LoL...

On android it defaults to whatever I last set it to :o

also it's real fun. I wish I got more hours cuz I enjoy working there so much ^^ but only part time.
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 December 2015, 23:33:55 by Sifo »
I love Elzy

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #11412 on: Wed, 16 December 2015, 23:32:36 »
have to wait 4ever to hear back from colleges
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #11413 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 03:37:12 »
It really bothers me that it is 31°C (about 88F) outside and 33°C (about 91F inside).  And the heatwave is only just getting started.

Not going to be a pleasant night tonight.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #11414 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 04:55:34 »
It really bothers me that it is 31°C (about 88F) outside and 33°C (about 91F inside).  And the heatwave is only just getting started.

I hear you.

I'm away for work in a small little town and it's becoming eerily foggy right about now.

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #11415 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 05:52:04 »
So, I sent my monitor away for an RMA because it has these really small darkish circles in the anti glare layer, next minute ASUS send it back without doing anything because they didn't check it properly, queue having to have a day off work just to get it sent back to them for another week and a half, ****ers.
Methylated Spirits, not even once.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #11416 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 06:00:16 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11417 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 06:06:27 »

I hear you.

I'm away for work in a small little town and it's becoming eerily foggy right about now.

It's like 12C in China here..   not so bad.. I got the heater on max though.. 2500watts

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #11418 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 07:39:57 »
So, I sent my monitor away for an RMA because it has these really small darkish circles in the anti glare layer, next minute ASUS send it back without doing anything because they didn't check it properly, queue having to have a day off work just to get it sent back to them for another week and a half, ****ers.

which one were you rocking again? wasn't a pb278q was it?

Offline sircheddar

« Reply #11419 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 08:09:16 »
It bothers me that I got in a relationship on the last day of school before leaving for 6 months for a internship. Arghhhh
" I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. "

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11420 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 08:37:45 »
It bothers me that I got in a relationship on the last day of school before leaving for 6 months for a internship. Arghhhh

They got the internet cam now IN HD, 1080p even..

Offline raymogi

« Reply #11421 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 08:39:21 »
The eBay seller I won an item off have no idea about the global shipping program and now I have to guide them to get the item shipped out... lol...
Please feed my addiction.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #11422 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 08:41:18 »
The eBay seller I won an item off have no idea about the global shipping program and now I have to guide them to get the item shipped out... lol...

What's the global shipping program?

Offline raymogi

« Reply #11423 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 08:42:14 »

What's the global shipping program?

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/shipping-globally.html
Please feed my addiction.

Offline E3E

« Reply #11424 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 08:47:08 »

Being on the selling end of the stick, it seems like the global shipping system really gives buyers the shaft. I've manually purchased shipping for international buyers without a hitch, and it saves them the insane amount of charges that the global shipping program seems to incur.

First class international is the best if you can meet the restrictions!

Offline sircheddar

« Reply #11425 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 08:53:11 »

They got the internet cam now IN HD, 1080p even..

I'm getting to know your personality really fast lol
" I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. "

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #11426 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 09:01:48 »
I'm back on geekhack which means something has probably gone wrong in my life

But I miss you!

The fed is raising interest rates... as if the aud/usd exchange rate wasn't terrible enough

But really good for my upcoming AU trip. Yay shopping sprees :P

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #11427 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 10:50:42 »
Skoda won't reply to my tweets :'(

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #11428 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 10:52:59 »
njbair doesn't seem to be as active these days...  :'(

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #11429 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 11:08:10 »
My sprit randomly decided to crap out this morning when I woke up.  Flashes just fine but is unrecognized by windows/bios.  I knew I should have brought a spare board with me

edit:  fixed it, keyboard somehow randomly got put into ps/2 mode
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 December 2015, 11:21:43 by trizkut »

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #11430 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 11:19:03 »
Christmas.  Usually I last until at least schools break up but this year I have not - enough with slow moving human traffic, adverts, shiny stuff, lights, and s***ty music already!
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11431 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 14:14:53 »
Forecast for Christmas is calling for 81°F. I hate the cold but it's supposed to be cold on Christmas.  :(

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #11432 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 14:27:58 »

also it's real fun. I wish I got more hours cuz I enjoy working there so much ^^ but only part time.

Yeah, I think it's doing that now hah.

So are you sending out the live updates and push notifications? I'm guessing someone else gets to do all the interviews and article writing? That sucks that it's only part time, but at least you like working there :)

Sorry Katty, for once I'm with Photekq....

WELL...

YOU...

:'(

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #11433 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 14:35:20 »

So are you sending out the live updates and push notifications? I'm guessing someone else gets to do all the interviews and article writing? That sucks that it's only part time, but at least you like working there :)

WELL...

YOU...

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #11434 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 15:15:39 »

which one were you rocking again? wasn't a pb278q was it?

Yeah dude, that's the one, I really like the monitor, never had this issue with a display before.
Methylated Spirits, not even once.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #11435 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 15:54:38 »
it's bothering me a sick thread got deleted

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #11436 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 16:34:10 »
Two good friends of mine split a day or two ago. One of them I've been abroad with and camped with for 4 nights. Not sure how to approach it.

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #11437 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 17:27:38 »

91F outside?  Depending on humidity, that's hiking weather for me.  Come to think of it, that's about how warm it was in Zion when we went in June.  Some nice hikes there in the 5-6k range or so in that weather. 

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #11438 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 17:44:32 »

91F outside?  Depending on humidity, that's hiking weather for me.  Come to think of it, that's about how warm it was in Zion when we went in June.  Some nice hikes there in the 5-6k range or so in that weather. 

Very humid.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #11439 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 18:10:41 »

WELL...

YOU...

Yeah I'm doing the notifications. I know all the writers and other people in the esports side though so it's cool :P maybe some day I can do something. Probably not writing though, not my thing~
I love Elzy

Offline Niomosy

« Reply #11440 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 18:10:46 »

Very humid.

Ahhh, that does suck, then.  I can go up a bit on humidity before it's a problem for me but my family aren't hot weather people for whatever reason.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #11441 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 18:29:59 »
Yeah I'm doing the notifications. I know all the writers and other people in the esports side though so it's cool :P maybe some day I can do something. Probably not writing though, not my thing~

Only for LoL though? So when I get pings in the middle of the night for The Summit and Dota WCA it's not you? ;)

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #11442 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 18:43:10 »

Only for LoL though? So when I get pings in the middle of the night for The Summit and Dota WCA it's not you? ;)

I don't do **** games like league...

If it's DotA or CSGO and sometimes Heroes then it could be me. I did Summit on Saturday for example :P CSGO right now .
I love Elzy

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #11443 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 18:46:51 »

If it's DotA or CSGO and sometimes Heroes then it could be me. I did Summit on Saturday for example :P CSGO right now .

I play league and only use clacks for the keys I press. Literal **** cancer to Sifo, seasoned with salt.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #11444 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 18:54:15 »

My man ^_^

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #11445 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 18:57:23 »
I play league

Slow the flip down, why don't I have you on my friends list Halvy? :c
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #11446 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 18:59:40 »

I play league

Slow the flip down, why don't I have you on my friends list Halvy? :c

I think I play three games every half year to a year these days :P
I do enjoy occasional aram or bot games to relax :P

I honestly forget my name right now. I'm on vacation for a month or more now, if I decide to load it up on the Mac I have access to I'll shoot you a pm :) Or even better, pm your addy to me!

Offline Floody

• Formerly Flood
  • But is it?
« Reply #11447 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 19:54:24 »
Bought a Fallout promo poster and the seller used an unassembled box to ship it in which ended up bending and damaging the poster.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #11448 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 20:30:29 »
incredibly ****ing annoyed right now.

**** usps and **** traffic.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11449 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 20:32:10 »
incredibly ****ing annoyed right now.

**** usps and **** traffic.

but you're gonna go home and you're gonna play Vidya,