Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4288414 times)

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #2400 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 04:47:25 »

I'm bothered by how **** I am at CS: GO.   :mad:
1v1 me awps only poolparty fun server
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2401 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 06:20:02 »
What's bothering me the most is that Joss Whedon's name is around the news of a new Alien movie.
Which is the single worst thing to happen since AvP
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 February 2015, 07:07:02 by baldgye »

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2402 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 07:03:27 »

What's bothering me the most is that Joss Whildon's name is around the news of a new Alien movie.
Which is the single worst thing to happen since AvP
who the **** is joss whildon
do you mean joss whedon or
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2403 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 07:07:28 »
Edited, it auto corrected to a friends name...

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2404 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 07:28:12 »
i just went to the worst ****ing toilet ever at a place that uses the papyrus font everywher, it was like a ****in full body contact striptease with the toilet bowl and the door, i nearly had to break my ****ing back trying to contort my body enough to reach the lock on the door, i hit my head on the roof, the sink dug into my right side, there was no space to move my legs but get this: im not a big guy at all it was literally a converted closet thing under some stairs and there were people literally no more than 3 feet behind me
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2405 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 07:35:09 »
and then i got one of those inedible sandwiches with 6 mile thick rock hard bread and so much filling it literally slid apart when i touched and its covered in sauce so i can barely touch it to begin with
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2406 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 07:38:36 »
The one hour I'm out of the house all day and the postman comes.

Looks like I'm delayed until tomorrow to try out tactile greys...
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline osi

« Reply #2407 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 09:42:11 »
I'll be getting on on the GMK Hyperfuse buy in a couple weeks--this puts me at 3 MX cap sets with one MX board lololol

First world problems

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2408 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 09:45:11 »
I'll be getting on on the GMK Hyperfuse buy in a couple weeks--this puts me at 3 MX cap sets with one MX board lololol

First world problems

Time for more boards! (You could always pick up a cheap standard MX board to put caps on for display purposes.)

Offline jackalope

• Now with 20% more soul.
« Reply #2409 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 10:25:55 »
Not sleeping for more then 3 hours a night for the last week and a half. 
eh o well

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2410 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 15:28:56 »
Those ****heads over the road were at it again - a couple of them in the middle of the road at 10:30pm last night shouting at each other.

Like they're deaf or something.

Seriously, this is a residential area, it is late at night, all the lights are off, why the fvck are you shouting in the middle of the road?

Then they depart, I almost get back to sleep again, and a house alarm goes off somewhere nearby.

Fortunately there are laws (AFAIK) that say the alarm cannot go off for more than 5 minutes, and has to reset itself and not go off again.  Most alarms have a flashing light that keeps flashing once the siren stops.  Fortunately this one complied with the regulations and did actually stop after 5 minutes or so.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2411 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 19:57:50 »
i got warned by the **** mod team account over a gif of american history x.

but hitler avys are cool
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #2412 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 20:06:18 »
What degree would that be? I wish I finished my other degrees but instead, I decided to switch in between finishing them  :thumb: #Dumbchoices.
Was an engineer at UIUC for a year, switched to Econ, then to Advertising, then to International Studies (this is what I graduated with because it was too late to change majors again - I ended up picking up minors in Poly Sci and Sociology). Then a couple years later I made the worst decision of my life and went to law school and worked as a government slave for a bit. And.... now I'm back in school to finish up a BS in Computer Science.  :eek:
null

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #2413 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 20:07:59 »
really need new headphones. Not enjoying music right now :\
I love Elzy

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #2414 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 20:25:51 »

but hitler avys are cool

dat curb stomp
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #2415 on: Thu, 19 February 2015, 22:35:46 »

but hitler avys are cool

QTF
Heil Hitler
Sieg heil
« Last Edit: Thu, 19 February 2015, 22:38:22 by the1onewolf »

Offline iri

« Reply #2416 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 00:44:09 »
Those ****heads over the road were at it again - a couple of them in the middle of the road at 10:30pm last night shouting at each other.

Seriously, this is a residential area, it is late at night, all the lights are off, why the fvck are you shouting in the middle of the road?

Then they depart, I almost get back to sleep again, and a house alarm goes off somewhere nearby.

Fortunately there are laws (AFAIK) that say the alarm cannot go off for more than 5 minutes, and has to reset itself and not go off again.  Most alarms have a flashing light that keeps flashing once the siren stops.  Fortunately this one complied with the regulations and did actually stop after 5 minutes or so.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline osi

« Reply #2417 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 13:19:33 »

First world problems

Time for more boards! (You could always pick up a cheap standard MX board to put caps on for display purposes.)

Need moar boardsssssssssss

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2418 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 21:11:36 »
Well let me get on my gripe train tonight, first one of the kids I think has the flu, the wife is having sinus trouble, I've had an awful headache all day, then I get my model F AT that I bought off ebay, only they sent a BTC board instead (I have horrible keyboard luck when it comes to ebay)....and I was all excited about buying another topre board and got denied, oh and to top it all off we are forecast to have a potential 'ice storm' this weekend with enough accumulation to cause damage.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2419 on: Fri, 20 February 2015, 21:13:54 »
Well let me get on my gripe train tonight, first one of the kids I think has the flu, the wife is having sinus trouble, I've had an awful headache all day, then I get my model F AT that I bought off ebay, only they sent a BTC board instead (I have horrible keyboard luck when it comes to ebay)....and I was all excited about buying another topre board and got denied, oh and to top it all off we are forecast to have a potential 'ice storm' this weekend with enough accumulation to cause damage.
Use ibuprofen, but only take 1. If you have a wife, I almost guarentee you have ibuprofen.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2420 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 02:59:19 »

(Attachment Link)

I don't like things stuck in my ears, hurts after a while.

I don't like not being able to hear my daughter if she calls out during the night.

I don't like not being able to hear potential miscreants should they attempt unauthorised entry to the premises.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2421 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 06:47:37 »
i wanna go outside n have fun but im 2 exhausted since ive been outside doing **** every single day for a good while now
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2422 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 08:29:03 »
i got outside n now its snowing and or raining wtf fml
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #2423 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 10:56:05 »
That one of my professors is pissed that I missed class yesterday because I was sick.
More
I guess a migraine and puking a ton isn't a good excuse. But she's a ***** and since the class started it's been pretty clear that we have very different views on basically everything so I think she was just looking for a reason to be mad at me.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2424 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 13:09:22 »
That one of my professors is pissed that I missed class yesterday because I was sick.
More
I guess a migraine and puking a ton isn't a good excuse. But she's a ***** and since the class started it's been pretty clear that we have very different views on basically everything so I think she was just looking for a reason to be mad at me.

You guys have attendance at University?  :-\

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #2425 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 13:11:58 »

More

Unless it's for lectures, I've always had attendance.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2426 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 13:13:10 »

More

Huh, I don't have attendance for anything, the only thing you can't miss are labs, since you need to do them all to pass. And since he said professor, I assumed he meant lectures.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #2427 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 13:27:58 »

More

Huh, I don't have attendance for anything, the only thing you can't miss are labs, since you need to do them all to pass. And since he said professor, I assumed he meant lectures.

The class in only 25ish people so it's pretty obvious when someone is missing. Lectures at MTU don't have attendance but labs are required.

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #2428 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 14:31:05 »
Decided to look into cancelling my stamps.com account since I don't use it enough to get the worth out of the $16 a month fee. Turns out there is no online cancellation and can only call on Monday-Friday 6AM-6PM (most of which I'm in school).

Great business right there....

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2429 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 15:05:38 »
Decided to look into cancelling my stamps.com account since I don't use it enough to get the worth out of the $16 a month fee. Turns out there is no online cancellation and can only call on Monday-Friday 6AM-6PM (most of which I'm in school).

Can you not just cancel the direct debit via online banking?

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #2430 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 15:26:42 »

My advice is to be firm but friendly about wanting to cancel, they will want to know why and will try everything(including extending your trial) to keep you. I think it depends on the reps, but I remember it was a bit of a headache when I had to cancel mine.
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2431 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 15:29:56 »

What is the benefit to stamps.com over just click n ship on USPS?

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #2432 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 15:32:21 »

Their system is a bit more streamlined than USPS, I really liked using them for shipping smaller items via First Class for international and domestic items. I could only ever print priority mail labels on usps' website.
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2433 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 15:33:55 »

Their system is a bit more streamlined than USPS, I really liked using them for shipping smaller items via First Class for international and domestic items. I could only ever print priority mail labels on usps' website.
ah

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #2434 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 15:59:08 »

Can you not just cancel the direct debit via online banking?
good idea, I'll try that :-*

My advice is to be firm but friendly about wanting to cancel, they will want to know why and will try everything(including extending your trial) to keep you. I think it depends on the reps, but I remember it was a bit of a headache when I had to cancel mine.
Thanks, I try to be firm, but I don't want to be mean to the person on the other end :(

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2435 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 16:02:22 »

Unless I'm mistaken, they are also a tiny bit cheaper, which adds up eventually and makes the fee worth it.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2436 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 16:10:10 »
so after like exactly one week of physically exhausting myself from morning to night every single day ive decided eating way too much candy stuff is a great way to celebrate now if youll excuse me ill go to bed and wake up feeling like solid plastic
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #2437 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 16:44:19 »
People who can't be bothered to help themselves. Do everyone a favor and work to educate yourself.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2438 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 17:10:00 »
edunuminucations are a failure of the game designer..!
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2439 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 18:16:10 »
I didn't get this great job I was being interviewed for after a week-long interview process. My kitty Pixel is very sick and hasn't been eating for almost an entire week. I have been hand-feeding her and giving her pipettes of water, but half the time she throws it all up and I cannot afford vet care. Somethings wrong with my mom's hip replacement and there is a staff infection starting. She has to go back into surgery in a couple days. Found out 2 days ago my grandmother is on her death bed, the family expects her to pass within the next few days. Starting to get bill agency letters that sound very threatening. The job I am currently working recently cut back on hours in my department, and I am already struggling just to put food on the table. I also have a bad chest cold and non-stop heartburn that makes a wonderful combo of vomiting bloody mucus and acid. It has not been a good week.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2440 on: Sat, 21 February 2015, 18:19:22 »
I didn't get this great job I was being interviewed for after a week-long interview process. My kitty Pixel is very sick and hasn't been eating for almost an entire week. I have been hand-feeding her and giving her pipettes of water, but half the time she throws it all up and I cannot afford vet care. Somethings wrong with my mom's hip replacement and there is a staff infection starting. She has to go back into surgery in a couple days. Found out 2 days ago my grandmother is on her death bed, the family expects her to pass within the next few days. Starting to get bill agency letters that sound very threatening. The job I am currently working recently cut back on hours in my department, and I am already struggling just to put food on the table. I also have a bad chest cold and non-stop heartburn that makes a wonderful combo of vomiting bloody mucus and acid. It has not been a good week.

Jesus :( Kind of puts our problems into perspective...

Wish there was something I could do.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2441 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 17:07:23 »
ive spent like 1 and a half hours trying to ****ing figure out ea's DLC cluster**** for the Mass Effect games like
if i buy the trilogy do i get all the dlc, answers unclear on the internet and from EA so i dont know, actually i do know i dont get any mass effect 3 dlc
but if i buy all of them seperately its really expensive and do i miss out on a trilogy exclusive if i do
like what the ****
ive looked at so much **** ive checked the wikis and the mass effect site none of this makes any ****ing sense
the most concrete answer I can COME UP WITH at this moment is simply
EA is full of wankers
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #2442 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 17:21:57 »
^ especially with the way 3 turned out.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #2443 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 17:23:26 »
That something in my dorm is producing dust so fine that no dust filter I've found can keep it out of my system.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #2444 on: Sun, 22 February 2015, 17:24:49 »
That something in my dorm is producing dust so fine that no dust filter I've found can keep it out of my system.

Going through the same problem in my apartment...though we also have a mold problem, so I'm sure that's a large contributing factor as well.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2445 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 05:40:58 »
another day and still no closer to figuring out ME's dlc catastro****
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #2446 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 09:08:01 »

Going through the same problem in my apartment...though we also have a mold problem, so I'm sure that's a large contributing factor as well.

I think the source of the dust has to do with three 19ish year olds living in a 17 by 11 room.  :))

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2447 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 10:41:49 »
Had to drive down the M6 yesterday in appalling rain. Visibility was about 10-20m as the spray was insane, and struggled to maintain 70mph...
That said I managed to pass 7 people who didn't have ANY lights on, and guess what, all 7 where women and two were sat in the slow lane doing 45mph... This meant that you would approach them at nearly double the speed they are doing, unable to see them until you where pretty much on top of them.

But it's ok because it's the men who can't drive.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2448 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 10:55:50 »
Had to drive down the M6 yesterday in appalling rain. Visibility was about 10-20m as the spray was insane, and struggled to maintain 70mph...
That said I managed to pass 7 people who didn't have ANY lights on, and guess what, all 7 where women and two were sat in the slow lane doing 45mph... This meant that you would approach them at nearly double the speed they are doing, unable to see them until you where pretty much on top of them.

It's clearly your fault for going so fast.  If you were going their speed you wouldn't approach them and therefore would not have a problem at all.   :rolleyes:

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2449 on: Mon, 23 February 2015, 10:57:24 »

It's clearly your fault for going so fast.  If you were going their speed you wouldn't approach them and therefore would not have a problem at all.   :rolleyes:

So true, it being a motorway really I shouldn't be doing anything like the speed limit in the slow lane...