Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4264760 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #2150 on: Tue, 03 February 2015, 21:08:57 »
trying to play a game, 1 hour update.

**** you sony.

It's like they're saying that it's your fault for not having faster internet.  hahaha

Jpn got Gigabit all over.. 10-20x faster updates.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2151 on: Tue, 03 February 2015, 21:15:35 »

**** you sony.

It's like they're saying that it's your fault for not having faster internet.  hahaha

Can confirm, i quite frequently uninstall and install steam games so i don't have to buy more storage. longest a game took was like 8 min.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2152 on: Tue, 03 February 2015, 23:29:22 »
gh kills my gif framerates
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2153 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 03:28:11 »
and now mediamonkey wont read my phone so i had to butt**** my entire library on itunes
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2154 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 05:50:05 »
****ing apple what the **** is up with your ****ing nazi ass restrictions on ****ing itunes libraries ive lost at least a grand total of 200 gigs of music thanks to your ****ing erase and sync ****ing bull**** god ****ing damnit
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2155 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 06:31:20 »

**** you sony.

Can confirm, i quite frequently uninstall and install steam games so i don't have to buy more storage. longest a game took was like 8 min.

:I I don't know how I feel about this... .-.

In othernews my internet still blows not sure what they are doing but it keeps dropping out they also said we would have fiber installed by september that was a lie D: Guess I will just have to stick with my 11Mbps for now T.T
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2156 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 06:33:28 »
****ing apple what the **** is up with your ****ing nazi ass restrictions on ****ing itunes libraries ive lost at least a grand total of 200 gigs of music thanks to your ****ing erase and sync ****ing bull**** god ****ing damnit

With this statement I will continue to never use itunes.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2157 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 07:13:27 »
nothing at all apart from windows explorer and itunes recognizes the fact that my ithing is plugged in
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2158 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 15:33:03 »
The latest version of Thunderbird has changed the order of email addresses in the dropdown list when you partially type an address.

I BCC myself several times a day (at least), and my name now appears near the bottom of the list instead of third from the top.

There goes 10 years of muscle memory.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #2159 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 15:35:21 »

Apple **** is Apple ****

Which is why I try to avoid it at all costs
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2160 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 15:47:34 »

What happened

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2161 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 16:01:53 »

What happened
i wanted to add a few songs but it went like "WEH NICHT SIEG HEIL MAC DADDY STEVE JÖBS ERASE AND SYNC" and apple removed all third party syncing in a recent update
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #2162 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 16:24:19 »
My main OS drive (a first generation OCZ Vertex SSD) has died and needs to be replaced. But me = poor right now. Sigh...
Not that I don't enjoy working with my laptop from a docking station with two external screens. :D
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2163 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 16:35:55 »
My main OS drive (a first generation OCZ Vertex SSD) has died and needs to be replaced. But me = poor right now. Sigh...
Not that I don't enjoy working with my laptop from a docking station with two external screens. :D

That lasted pretty decent. I'm still on a 60gb Agility2 and really need to upgrade myself. All monitoring says the drive is in great health but I just don't believe that.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2164 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 16:38:47 »
I said today, "Mexicans have an amazing work ethic" and these girls called me a racist. **** modern PC society, like I can't give a generalized compliment without getting my balls cut off.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2165 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 16:52:53 »
animating v_models is really ****ing fun but i dont have any gun model on hand in the right format so..................
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2166 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 17:04:17 »
I said today, "Mexicans have an amazing work ethic" and these girls called me a racist. **** modern PC society, like I can't give a generalized compliment without getting my balls cut off.

I've never understood this either.  Since when did complimenting an entire race/population become a problem?  And it seems to be dictated mostly by "minority" status, too.  It's okay to say that Germans have good work ethic, but not Mexicans.   :confused:

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #2167 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 17:06:08 »

What was the context?

Also
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/01/30/army-deletes-tweet-referring-to-chinks-in-armor-after-racism-accusations/

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2168 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 17:44:43 »

What was the context?

Also
http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2015/01/30/army-deletes-tweet-referring-to-chinks-in-armor-after-racism-accusations/

We were talking about our experiences working in busy restaurants and I said something like, "You could replace 3 White sous chefs with one Mexican and get the same amount of plates out the door, they have an amazing work ethic."

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2169 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 18:11:20 »
as a mexican, stop triggering me.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2170 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 18:12:11 »

Go back to Tumblr

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2171 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 18:12:56 »
as a trigger, stop applying pressure to my actuation point

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2172 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 18:13:46 »

Go back to Tumblr

SHUT UP YOU CIS ****LORD

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2173 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 18:15:42 »

Go back to Tumblr

SHUT UP YOU CIS ****LORD

I identify as keyboard-kin and my gender is clack, though sometimes it is click because I think binary genders is a myth.  I'll thank you to stop triggering me and pushing my buttons. 

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2174 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 18:17:08 »

Go back to Tumblr

SHUT UP YOU CIS ****LORD

I identify as keyboard-kin and my gender is clack, though sometimes it is click because I think binary genders is a myth.  I'll thank you to stop triggering me and pushing my buttons.  It's literally rape if your fingers touch my keys without my permission.

is a kin-kin, your existence is literally a rape to all triggers.

#antigamergate

Offline foxer

• Formerly wadeu
« Reply #2175 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 19:05:41 »
Not winning BroBot. :'(
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2176 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 19:53:51 »

It's okay, you won something that will take even more money from you, a new daughter!

Offline iri

« Reply #2177 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 02:15:37 »
don't forget that using the word "*****" offends women. yes-yes, every single woman on a planet.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline ShardZer0

« Reply #2178 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 02:19:00 »
It's snowing, again. Then it's gonna snow more this weekend.  :'(

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2179 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 02:51:01 »
It's snowing, again. Then it's gonna snow more this weekend.  :'(

It's snowing on Mt. Fuji

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #2180 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 02:59:27 »
don't forget that using the word "*****" offends women. yes-yes, every single woman on a planet.

You're russian.
Don't be a ****

Offline jabbon

« Reply #2181 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 03:12:56 »
do
not
work
for
koreans

Offline jacobolus

« Reply #2182 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 03:49:43 »
We were talking about our experiences working in busy restaurants and I said something like, "You could replace 3 White sous chefs with one Mexican and get the same amount of plates out the door, they have an amazing work ethic."
These are girls who had spent a lot of time working in busy restaurants, and never noticed that undocumented Mexicans work way harder than white dudes from the suburbs?

I think that says more about these specific girls than anything else.

Offline foxer

• Formerly wadeu
« Reply #2183 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 06:56:46 »

It's okay, you won something that will take even more money from you, a new daughter!

ahahaha. **** you bro. :D
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken.

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2184 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 09:49:04 »
Work ethics of some people. I've been told numerous times that you start realizing more and more how lousy some people can be as you get older. Constant emergencies (almost always "personal"), playing hooky, etc.  The goal is to try and keep my head low and keep on truckin'...I know I'm not alone out there.

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #2185 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 10:24:06 »
I hate parcel force they can go die :I

First I payed extra for EMA shipping which always get customs charges no problem I knew that anyway and accept it, but it's now 8 days since it arrived in the UK and moved to the parcel farce depo and no letter saying pay this for us to release your package we held hostage :I tried to contact them gave up after being on for a hour now the cheeky bastards want to charge me £5 for them delivering it to my door what the fing heck not impressed so I was like well send it to the post office which is a small walk for me from work they want a bloody £1 to do that bleeding me dry cheeky buggers just going to FedEx everything from now on that way I get the item in 3 days and they make me pay afterwards without charging extra for them to deliver it to my front door load of balls is all I can say.

Ps the customs fee cost £30 yaaaaay not
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2186 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 12:15:05 »
We've had a few people transition to another office and in return got a couple replacements.

I just had to listen to a guy get berated and talked to like he was a dog by his supervisor, because he was saying it so loud everyone heard it. I don't understand why people feel they have to be like that.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #2187 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 12:21:19 »
The goal is to try and keep my head low and keep on truckin'...I know I'm not alone out there.

Welcome to modern slavery and the new world order.

http://www.noagendashow.com

* jdcarpe removes tinfoil hat...
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2188 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 21:57:23 »
gh. gh is bothering me. i feel very anti-gh today.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2189 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 22:08:12 »

gh. gh is bothering me. i feel very anti-gh today.
well **** off then stop running around *****-salting
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2190 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 22:09:48 »
paicrai, we get it. you're super edgy.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2191 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 22:40:33 »

paicrai you are my husband
lighten up
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2192 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 22:40:56 »
so hilarious.

paicrai coming through again being so random and edgy, yay.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2193 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 22:43:35 »
if youve got it in for me so much why dont we just hate**** already and get it over with
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2194 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 22:44:31 »
so. edgy. yikes.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2195 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 22:46:22 »
are you kink shaming
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #2196 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 22:46:39 »
Dibs on watching you two bone. I wanna wear a superman outfit and hide in the closet.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2197 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 22:47:41 »

Dibs on watching you two bone. I wanna wear a superman outfit and hide in the closet.
i approve
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2198 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 22:48:49 »
of course you do, it shows just how random you are.

man, to be that random must be awesome.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2199 on: Thu, 05 February 2015, 22:57:58 »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI