Author Topic: CM Storm Novatouch  (Read 234022 times)

Offline PadawanGeek

Re: CM Storm Novatouch
« Reply #450 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 03:07:33 »
not trying to be rude or anything;
the cm storm novatouch is on sale in Singapore for 289 Singapore Dollars. singaporeans can find it at sim lim square level 4 on a shop named cybermind. last i checked there were no display models and only 5 were on the shelves!
hope this helps!
Bro, you can bargain with some of the shop owners in SLS (more shops have the Novatouch now, so look around), and get at least 10%, or more, off that listed price. Got mine a fair bit lower than that price. No time to form any sort of informed impression yet as I've just gotten mine, so some pics would suffice for now:

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #451 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 03:18:50 »
the cm storm novatouch is on sale in Singapore for 289 Singapore Dollars. singaporeans can find it at sim lim square level 4 on a shop named cybermind. last i checked there were no display models and only 5 were on the shelves!
hope this helps!
Bro, you can bargain with some of the shop owners in SLS (more shops have the Novatouch now, so look around), and get at least 10%, or more, off that listed price. Got mine a fair bit lower than that price. No time to form any sort of informed impression yet as I've just gotten mine, so some pics would suffice for now:
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Does it have a rubberized coating?
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #452 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 04:21:05 »
Looks like they're available at a couple of Taobao sellers. So tempted.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #453 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 05:08:14 »

hope this helps!
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

i hardly found a shop which carries cm in SLS. i didn't see one at xtreme solutions, nor the level 5 store which surprisingly carries topre.
would u mind letting me know which stores carries the novatouch?

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #454 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 05:24:21 »
Nope, happy to report that the rubberized texture on the Trigger and Quickfire TK is completely absent. Initial impression is that the 'thock' is a tad sharper and louder than on my FC660C....the stock keycaps look cheap.....I will put my Miami keyset on it, and perhaps a set of PBT keycaps, to see if it makes a difference.
Quote from: frosty
i hardly found a shop which carries cm in SLS. i didn't see one at xtreme solutions, nor the level 5 store which surprisingly carries topre.
would u mind letting me know which stores carries the novatouch?
Try those shops on the 5th floor, especially the one specializing in gaming peripherals. Saw a unit or two at this one particular shop on the 5th floor.

Offline feizor

« Reply #455 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 08:02:18 »
hope this helps!
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Is it just me or are the stock keycaps in an assortment of different shades of black?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #456 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 08:08:22 »
hope this helps!
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Is it just me or are the stock keycaps in an assortment of different shades of black?

This was the absolute first thing I saw.  :|  That's pretty disappointing.

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #457 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 08:09:41 »
Oh my god, I didn't notice that the first time I saw it  :eek:

That is pretty bad if that is what all the keycaps are going to look like.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #458 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 08:09:54 »
hope this helps!
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

This was the absolute first thing I saw.  :|  That's pretty disappointing.

Maybe it's a 'gamer' thing?

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #459 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 08:14:56 »

No way. It is the whole home row, shifts, \, backspace, etc.

Someone made a booboo with mixing their color pellets.

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline blackbox

« Reply #460 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 08:25:13 »

No way. It is the whole home row, shifts, \, backspace, etc.

Someone made a booboo with mixing their color pellets.

yea, thats too bad. Havent seen that one on a new keyboard from 2014 before
Keyboards: Dell AT102W (matias standard clicky), Maltron two-hand 3D fully ergonomic keyboard (Vintage MX Black). CM QF XT (MX Grey) IBM model M

The LAN table!
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=62536.0

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #461 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 08:33:23 »
Strange that it looks fine under normal lighting, but when I use my Note 3 camera, the flash reveals that the entire row from 'Q' to ')' looks to be of a different shade of black. The row with 'Z' to '?' Looks to be yet another shade of black. Weird!

Offline JinDesu

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #462 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 09:09:40 »
One thing I realized recently with LED covers on my MX switches is that some thick artisan keycaps and some specialty artisan keycaps don't fit with the LED cover on. I'm going to think that these sliders won't allow those keycaps either.. but do you have any to test with?
Someday somebody will best me, but it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Blue Tenkeyless, KBT Race S, & Realforce 101

Offline _PixelNinja

• C=Q/V=ε(A/t)
« Reply #463 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 09:14:09 »
I do not know if it is because of the lightning or not, but all I can say is this is not the case with mine.
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 August 2014, 09:23:35 by _PixelNinja »

Offline feizor

« Reply #464 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 09:26:44 »
I do not know if it is because of the lightning or not, but all I can say is this is not the case with mine.

Maybe it's the UV coating on the keycaps playing tricks.

Offline Lingj

« Reply #465 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 09:49:41 »
One thing I realized recently with LED covers on my MX switches is that some thick artisan keycaps and some specialty artisan keycaps don't fit with the LED cover on. I'm going to think that these sliders won't allow those keycaps either.. but do you have any to test with?
Anything that isn't circular won't work. We tried putting a Brocap on one at Keycon to no avail.

Offline jameslr

« Reply #466 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 09:55:27 »
Pretty sure that is color inaccuracy due to the camera flash. It even varies at some of the closeup pics. I'm sure they look uniform in person, but these are throwaway caps anyway. I don't think it really matters.
CM Novatouch | Filco MJ2 TKL w/ HID Lib | REΛLFORCE 87U 55g | CM QFR

Offline Rewind

• Street Fighter
  • Drive slow, homie
« Reply #467 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 09:58:51 »

Maybe it's the UV coating on the keycaps playing tricks.
I have noticed this as well with my filco blank caps. All the caps are fine, but 2 mods and the spacebar are a different shade of black, but you can only see it when you photograph it with a flash.

Online HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id
« Reply #468 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 11:04:03 »

Offline JinDesu

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #469 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 11:04:48 »
Anything that isn't circular won't work. We tried putting a Brocap on one at Keycon to no avail.

Ah, that sucks a bit.
Someday somebody will best me, but it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Proud owner of a Filco Majestouch Cherry MX Blue Tenkeyless, KBT Race S, & Realforce 101

Offline Roibhilin

• Saver of Humens
« Reply #470 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 11:13:19 »
the legends aren't the gross sci-fi font anymore

QFR | Poker II | Quickfire TK

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #471 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 13:38:52 »
Welp. My interest in harvesting sliders has dramatically decreased  :-\
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline zt1tan

« Reply #472 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 17:24:16 »
Countdown ?

http://shoyoung.idv.tw/novaweb/

I really hope its not that long of a wait.. =(

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #473 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 17:28:47 »
hope this helps!
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

your black is all over the place
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline jameslr

« Reply #474 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 09:03:25 »
So I just got my Novatouch and my first impression is it's awesome. I have a set of Originative GMK Dolch on it right now and it feels fantastic. They're really smooth and the tactility is nice with the thick ABS doubleshots. I will try with thick cherry profile PBT later on (Leopold). For now though the thock is fairly pronounced on this board, but it's a little more subtle than that of the 55g Realforce.

The stems on the GMK Dolch seem to be a bit loose, but they were on the other MX board that I had them on as well so I don't think that's indicative of a problem with the Novatouch sliders. I have to say the stabilized keys feel great. A bit like Cherry stabilizers, but not quite as mushy.

I have been typing daily on a 55g Realforce for almost a year now, and I can safely say this could be my new daily driver. The keys feel nice and crisp and sturdy. The rubberized coating is considerably more refined and thinner than that of the CM QFR boards. It looks nice actually, but the rubberized coating never bothered me before. This is a retail board. There are no LEDs at all on it which is fine with me. I did notice that there are holes for LED leads where the capslock LED should be, so maybe you could add one yourself if you were so inclined. I don't care one way or the other really.

The only drawback for me is the lack of ability to swap Caps lock and Ctrl. I suppose I could just do that with AHK if it becomes a problem, but I'd really rather there be dip switch settings on the board to allow that configuration.

TL;DR - Feels like a Realforce, but much more crisp. Didn't pay $200 for it, but I would have. It's worth it! Nice job CM!!

Edit: attached a recording of typing on the Novatouch. I think I may install the o-rings on the spacebar as the bottom out sound is quite loud.

Edit 2: attached another recording of typing on the Novatouch with the o-rings on the spacebar. Sounds much better now. Feels nice too. :)
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 August 2014, 09:22:46 by jameslr »

Offline Quardah

• DeliTech
« Reply #475 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 09:45:13 »
So I just got my Novatouch and my first impression is it's awesome. I have a set of Originative GMK Dolch on it right now and it feels fantastic. They're really smooth and the tactility is nice with the thick ABS doubleshots. I will try with thick cherry profile PBT later on (Leopold). For now though the thock is fairly pronounced on this board, but it's a little more subtle than that of the 55g Realforce.

The stems on the GMK Dolch seem to be a bit loose, but they were on the other MX board that I had them on as well so I don't think that's indicative of a problem with the Novatouch sliders. I have to say the stabilized keys feel great. A bit like Cherry stabilizers, but not quite as mushy.

I have been typing daily on a 55g Realforce for almost a year now, and I can safely say this could be my new daily driver. The keys feel nice and crisp and sturdy. The rubberized coating is considerably more refined and thinner than that of the CM QFR boards. It looks nice actually, but the rubberized coating never bothered me before. This is a retail board. There are no LEDs at all on it which is fine with me. I did notice that there are holes for LED leads where the capslock LED should be, so maybe you could add one yourself if you were so inclined. I don't care one way or the other really.

The only drawback for me is the lack of ability to swap Caps lock and Ctrl. I suppose I could just do that with AHK if it becomes a problem, but I'd really rather there be dip switch settings on the board to allow that configuration.

TL;DR - Feels like a Realforce, but much more crisp. Didn't pay $200 for it, but I would have. It's worth it! Nice job CM!!

Edit: attached a recording of typing on the Novatouch. I think I may install the o-rings on the spacebar as the bottom out sound is quite loud.

Edit 2: attached another recording of typing on the Novatouch with the o-rings on the spacebar. Sounds much better now. Feels nice too. :)

How about a sweet illegal "fcck the system i do what i want" picture album?

Yea fcck the non-disclosure agreement show us the good stuff dude!

#****thesystem
See my blog here : https://delitech.live

Poker II - Brown MX

Ducky One II TKL - Silver MX

TEX Shinobi - Clear MX

Offline jameslr

« Reply #476 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 09:54:38 »
Well, I'm not bound by any NDA. Here's a pic of it with my GMK Dolch on it.  :thumb:

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #477 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 10:13:32 »
Well, I'm not bound by any NDA. Here's a pic of it with my GMK Dolch on it.  :thumb:

Show Image

Can you say something about the case? It was already said it doesn't have a rubberized coating anymore, which I think is a good thing. But does it have an UV coating? Maybe a closeup shot of the case so we can see it's texture?

Offline jameslr

« Reply #478 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 10:22:30 »

Show Image

Can you say something about the case? It was already said it doesn't have a rubberized coating anymore, which I think is a good thing. But does it have an UV coating? Maybe a closeup shot of the case so we can see it's texture?

NO, it does have a rubberized case, but not as thick as the QFR rubberized coating. I'll post some more pics later on.

Offline Quardah

• DeliTech
« Reply #479 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 10:32:29 »

Show Image

MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR MOAR

See my blog here : https://delitech.live

Poker II - Brown MX

Ducky One II TKL - Silver MX

TEX Shinobi - Clear MX

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #480 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 10:40:35 »

Show Image

NO, it does have a rubberized case, but not as thick as the QFR rubberized coating. I'll post some more pics later on.

And this is the confirmed final retail model to be released CONUS?

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #481 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 10:42:30 »

Show Image

Nope, happy to report that the rubberized texture on the Trigger and Quickfire TK is completely absent. Initial impression is that the 'thock' is a tad sharper and louder than on my FC660C....the stock keycaps look cheap.....I will put my Miami keyset on it, and perhaps a set of PBT keycaps, to see if it makes a difference.

Did I misunderstand this post or are there maybe different versions?

Offline jameslr

« Reply #482 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 11:01:37 »

Show Image

And this is the confirmed final retail model to be released CONUS?

Mine came in a retail box. The nice black magnetized one with the velvet keyboard cover inside. Rubber coating definitely still there.

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #483 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 11:35:35 »
Mine came in a retail box. The nice black magnetized one with the velvet keyboard cover inside. Rubber coating definitely still there.
Mine too, as my pics had shown. I'll admit that now that it's been said, there could be a rubberized coating on the case, I thought it was a matt surface, feeling it now and comparing it with the Quickfire TK, there is some similarity. Pardon my error as IF it had been like the rubberized coating on the Trigger, it'd have been more easily recognized by me. The surface feels matted, but it could very well be a very thin rubberized coating, kind of hard to tell......

I've been playing around with it, using a set of Ducky PBT keycaps and the feel and sound with the PBT's is about the same as with stock caps.

I compared the feel and sound between the Novatouch and my Leopold FC660C, quite similar in feel and sound.....perhaps I'm not adept enough to pick up the subtle differences between the two, that I will admit.

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #484 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 12:59:30 »
Mine too, as my pics had shown. I'll admit that now that it's been said, there could be a rubberized coating on the case, I thought it was a matt surface, feeling it now and comparing it with the Quickfire TK, there is some similarity. Pardon my error as IF it had been like the rubberized coating on the Trigger, it'd have been more easily recognized by me. The surface feels matted, but it could very well be a very thin rubberized coating, kind of hard to tell......

I've been playing around with it, using a set of Ducky PBT keycaps and the feel and sound with the PBT's is about the same as with stock caps.
Show Image

I compared the feel and sound between the Novatouch and my Leopold FC660C, quite similar in feel and sound.....perhaps I'm not adept enough to pick up the subtle differences between the two, that I will admit.

Maybe UV coating? I think I remember someone mentioning CM was considering to use that instead of rubber.

Offline jameslr

« Reply #485 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 13:01:58 »
It has a rubbery feel to it, but unlike the CM QFR it doesn't scratch up or smudge. I suppose it could be some kind of special coating, but it feels soft and velvety like rubber.

Offline Hypersphere

« Reply #486 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 13:09:26 »
The Novatouch certainly has promise. I am dithering, but I might buy one to see how it compares with my HHKB Pro 2 and RF 87u 55g. My all-time favorite form factor and layout are embodied in the HHKB Pro 2, but I appreciate the more solid sound and feel of the RF 87u 55g, as well as its heavier switch weight.

I wish CM success with their new product, especially if this might result in some new models or options, such as:

-- 60% form factor
-- easily reconfigured to a HHKB layout (e.g., DIP switches for swapping CapsLock/Ctrl and Backslash/Backspace.
-- 55g switch weight
-- Keycap compatibility with Topre as well as Cherry mx
-- Plain matte finish with no rubberized coating (if this is not already so)

Offline jameslr

« Reply #487 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 14:02:08 »
Update: I just swapped the caps over on my Novatouch to my Leopold PBT and I have to say I really enjoy the way these feel on the 45g Topre. It's like a super high quality Realforce 45g (yes, you read that right). Sounds amazing too. This is going to become my favorite keyboard of all time - I can just tell. Swapping the caps out was so effortless. No worries about costar stabilizer clips and whatnot. Just awesome!

P.S. Sorry for all the hype. I have just been so excited about this board, and have even been pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoy typing on it.

Offline Hypersphere

« Reply #488 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 16:14:19 »
Update: I just swapped the caps over on my Novatouch to my Leopold PBT and I have to say I really enjoy the way these feel on the 45g Topre. It's like a super high quality Realforce 45g (yes, you read that right). Sounds amazing too. This is going to become my favorite keyboard of all time - I can just tell. Swapping the caps out was so effortless. No worries about costar stabilizer clips and whatnot. Just awesome!

P.S. Sorry for all the hype. I have just been so excited about this board, and have even been pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoy typing on it.
How did you get a Novatouch already? Are you a reviewer for CM, or did you travel to Asia to pick one up?

Offline _PixelNinja

• C=Q/V=ε(A/t)
« Reply #489 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 16:23:20 »
How did you get a Novatouch already? Are you a reviewer for CM, or did you travel to Asia to pick one up?
To the best of my knowledge, EU and US reviewers/testers have not received the green-light to post their assesments.

Offline pbtforever

« Reply #490 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 17:23:01 »
There are reviews up here and at reddit.

Offline Carter

• CM Storm Rep
  • * Commercial Vendor
« Reply #491 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 17:24:09 »
The coating is a bit of a Hybrid. Feels like a thin rubberized coating, but is actually UV coated. Glad to see the positive responses. 

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #492 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 17:38:30 »
The coating is a bit of a Hybrid. Feels like a thin rubberized coating, but is actually UV coated.

Noooooooooooo  :(
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Carter

• CM Storm Rep
  • * Commercial Vendor
« Reply #493 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 17:56:22 »
The coating is a bit of a Hybrid. Feels like a thin rubberized coating, but is actually UV coated.

Not why sure you feel this as a negative. It has been proven to be the strongest, best feeling coating applied to any of our boards. Please see the above user posts regarding their impressions of the coating.

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #494 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 17:59:02 »
The coating is a bit of a Hybrid. Feels like a thin rubberized coating, but is actually UV coated. Glad to see the positive responses. 

That's pretty cool, actually.

If the coating is the same as the sample we saw at keycon, then I would say it's pretty nice.

It rejects fingerprints like the broken reader on my laptop.

Offline pbtforever

« Reply #495 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 17:59:09 »
Why didn't it ship with PBT  keys?

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #496 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 18:05:06 »

Not why sure you feel this as a negative. It has been proven to be the strongest, best feeling coating applied to any of our boards. Please see the above user posts regarding their impressions of the coating.

No rubberized coating is the best kind of coating.   Will you be making a grey version?  On the QFR the grey rubberized coated version seems to stay a little cleaner looking.
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #497 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 18:07:56 »
One thing I had neglected to add, swapping keycaps with Cherry keycaps was pretty effortless so that's a plus. But when I tried to insert the yellow Topre PBT keycap, I couldn't get it in, I applied a bit of force and still it refused to snap into place, I gave up after a few tries as I was afraid I might break something. I suppose it shouldn't matter as the point of having a Novatouch is the ability to use Cherry keycaps....just an FYI.

So, it's not a rubberised coat but this hybrid UV coat...it feels good actually, I just hope it doesn't come off easily.
« Last Edit: Wed, 27 August 2014, 18:12:23 by PadawanGeek »

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #498 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 18:09:07 »
You can NOT use topre keycaps on this board...

Don't break some nice topre keycaps trying :P

Offline PadawanGeek

« Reply #499 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 18:14:43 »
You can NOT use topre keycaps on this board...

Don't break some nice topre keycaps trying :P
I'm glad I gave up after 2 - 3 tries....the Topre keycaps are back in place on my Topre 103UB 55G.