Author Topic: [GB] "Hack'd by Geeks" Keyset - Full Contour SA (Shipping Corrections)  (Read 329731 times)

Offline unipsykal

• ghostly lurker
Re: [GB] "Hack'd by Geeks" Keyset - Full Contour SA (Production)
« Reply #1150 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 21:16:03 »
we are just waiting for the last couple sets to show up, then ill do a form for missing keys in sets

that way i can order them all from sp at the same time
Great!  Shouldn't be many more, I was an international PM order shipped in the last batch :)

Still waiting...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1151 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 21:41:56 »
we are just waiting for the last couple sets to show up, then ill do a form for missing keys in sets

Great!  Shouldn't be many more, I was an international PM order shipped in the last batch :)

Still waiting...

Show Image

Patience - it will arrive!

One benefit of being lower on the list is that many problems discovered by the early recipients are resolved before yours ships :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline brimborion

• Likes Matias Switches
« Reply #1152 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 23:37:07 »
ok guys, could anyone missing the scoops and with the crooked right shift

please fill out this form

http://goo.gl/forms/xdBFkVjaOT

also, if you fill out the form, could you please quote this post and say you have done it, not for my benefit, but to maximise the chances of people seeing the form

I have done it.
Buckling Spring: 42H1292,  1391401, Unicomp Linux 101, Customizer 104 | Cherry Blue: Rosewill RK-9000, Das Keyboard S Pro | Cherry Black: Wyse/Link 840358-30| Rubber Dome: various Key Tronic, HHKB Lite, HHKB Lite 2, KB-8923, 71G4644 | Topre: Type Heaven | ALPS: Matias Mini Tactile Pro, 2xKBP V60

Offline bluesoul

« Reply #1153 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 23:38:41 »

also, if you fill out the form, could you please quote this post and say you have done it, not for my benefit, but to maximise the chances of people seeing the form

I have done it

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1154 on: Wed, 13 May 2015, 23:51:21 »

Still waiting...

Show Image

One benefit of being lower on the list is that many problems discovered by the early recipients are resolved before yours ships :)

My white box came in - the Mrs said so, when I get back in town shall be eagerly attacking the packaging for these babies.   Now dreaming about which keyboard to impregnate with this key-set.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1155 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 05:46:41 »

Still waiting...

Show Image

My white box came in - the Mrs said so, when I get back in town shall be eagerly attacking the packaging for these babies.   Now dreaming about which keyboard to impregnate with this key-set.

cant wait to hear your thoughts on them sir
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline janvkn

« Reply #1156 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 10:05:54 »
I received my set two days ago, I'm currently using them on my Filco TKL with mx blacks. Obligatory picture:

My first impressions so far:

* They look great and I love the smooth textured feeling
* The typing feel is excellent too: very heavy and very "thocky". I think that they complement a heavier switch type like mx black very well.
* I'm not 100% convinced about the sculpting, or at least with some particular row choices made on this set. I like that the alphanumeric section is (mostly) curved, but I'm less a fan of the function keys in Row 3 profile. It feels like they are hiding behind the numrow and I would definitely have preferred them in Row 1 as well. I also feel like the bottom row in Row 3 profile clashes with the zxcv row in Row 4 profile, the smooth curve from the 1-q-a-z rows suddenly stops and drops off, like you're coming at the end of a ski ramp.

At the risk of going off on a tangent here, I think my ideal row distribution for an SA set would be as follows:

Function row: R1
Numrow: R1
qwerty row: R2
asdf row: R3
zxcv row: R3
bottom row: R4 (*)

This way you have a completely smooth transition between every row, and as an added bonus, there's no weirdness with the shift keys being the wrong profile.

(*) I'm not sure if an R4 space bar is possible.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1157 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 10:16:26 »
I received my set two days ago, I'm currently using them on my Filco TKL with mx blacks. Obligatory picture:

Show Image

My first impressions so far:

* They look great and I love the smooth textured feeling
* The typing feel is excellent too: very heavy and very "thocky". I think that they complement a heavier switch type like mx black very well.
* I'm not 100% convinced about the sculpting, or at least with some particular row choices made on this set. I like that the alphanumeric section is (mostly) curved, but I'm less a fan of the function keys in Row 3 profile. It feels like they are hiding behind the numrow and I would definitely have preferred them in Row 1 as well. I also feel like the bottom row in Row 3 profile clashes with the zxcv row in Row 4 profile, the smooth curve from the 1-q-a-z rows suddenly stops and drops off, like you're coming at the end of a ski ramp.

At the risk of going off on a tangent here, I think my ideal row distribution for an SA set would be as follows:

Function row: R1
Numrow: R1
qwerty row: R2
asdf row: R3
zxcv row: R3
bottom row: R4 (*)

This way you have a completely smooth transition between every row, and as an added bonus, there's no weirdness with the shift keys being the wrong profile.

(*) I'm not sure if an R4 space bar is possible.

The reasons I chose those profiles are these:

1. Many people like to use artisan caps on the F-row, which look better with Row 3 profile than Row 1 profile. However, if I had it to do over again, I would probably make this Row 1.
2. The bottom row 1.25-unit mods were supposedly not available in Row 4 profile with semi matte finish. That's why they had to be made in Row 3 profile, so the other bottom row keys were done in Row 3 profile to match. However, that was bad information given from SP. They actually do have the molds for Row 4 semi matte 1.25u keys.

So, had I known this at the time, the profile would have been 1-1-2-3-4-4. Just like SA Retro is going to be.

* Spacebar is always Row 3-ish profile, and 2.25u and 2.75u shifts only exist in Row 3 profile, not Row 4.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline janvkn

« Reply #1158 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 10:30:32 »

1. Many people like to use artisan caps on the F-row, which look better with Row 3 profile than Row 1 profile. However, if I had it to do over again, I would probably make this Row 1.

Fair enough :)

2. The bottom row 1.25-unit mods were supposedly not available in Row 4 profile with semi matte finish. That's why they had to be made in Row 3 profile, so the other bottom row keys were done in Row 3 profile to match. However, that was bad information given from SP. They actually do have the molds for Row 4 semi matte 1.25u keys.

So, had I known this at the time, the profile would have been 1-1-2-3-4-4. Just like SA Retro is going to be.

* Spacebar is always Row 3-ish profile, and 2.25u and 2.75u shifts only exist in Row 3 profile, not Row 4.

But why make the zxcv row in R4 profile, when:
1) it clashes with the shifts that are only available in R3 profile
2) it makes a non-smooth transition with a bottom row that's also in R4 profile.

Wouldn't 1-1-2-3-3-4 be better?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #1159 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 10:33:34 »

Fair enough :)

But why make the zxcv row in R4 profile, when:
1) it clashes with the shifts that are only available in R3 profile
2) it makes a non-smooth transition with a bottom row that's also in R4 profile.

Wouldn't 1-1-2-3-3-4 be better?

Because you don't type on the bottom row very often, and it's more important to have the sculpted area be the alphas section. That's why you see X-1-2-3-4-X.

And unfortunately, there isn't much we can do about the shifts, unless we can come up with $8000+ to pay for new molds.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Kelvin

« Reply #1160 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 10:34:45 »
However, if I had it to do over again, I would probably make this Row 1.
They actually do have the molds for Row 4 semi matte 1.25u keys.

So, um, Hack'd by Geeks R2 in 2016?
My left nut for your Hack'd by Geeks set. Deal?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #1161 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 10:42:03 »
However, if I had it to do over again, I would probably make this Row 1.
They actually do have the molds for Row 4 semi matte 1.25u keys.

So, um, Hack'd by Geeks R2 in 2016?

If SP will come up with R4 shift molds, sure. :D

in memoriam

Offline janvkn

« Reply #1162 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 10:48:15 »
By the way, just for the record, I know that I'm nitpicking with the row stuff ;) I'm really over the moon with this set, and I'm really enjoying typing on it :thumb:

Offline roostrc0gburn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • its just plastic
« Reply #1163 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 11:46:54 »
yeah, those are horrible issues with the keys.. you should probably just sell me your set  ;)

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1164 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 17:49:10 »
And unfortunately, there isn't much we can do about the shifts, unless we can come up with $8000+ to pay for new molds.
How many sets have been made with these "wrong" shifts so far?  Even if just 5 with 100 of each sold it's only $16 for the mold, plus maybe $4 for the actual caps - $20 doesn't much in this hobby, I know I'd pay it.  But then I don't have all 5 sets...
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1165 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 19:25:04 »
How many sets have been made with these "wrong" shifts so far?  Even if just 5 with 100 of each sold it's only $16 for the mold, plus maybe $4 for the actual caps - $20 doesn't much in this hobby, I know I'd pay it.  But then I don't have all 5 sets...

really its not something we should be paying for

its been something both long requested for and promised by sp, and its a  piece of tooling as a business they will make money from

when privately funding tooling with sp, the people buying it (us) would have 2 options, firstly, you can make it private, so only the person paying for it can use it, unless they grant permission to someone else to use it, or you can make it public

both options suck

nobody wants to hold this as there own, it should be available to everyone, but with it being available to everyone, we shouldnt have to pay for it

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1166 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 19:30:26 »

its been something both long requested for and promised by sp, and its a  piece of tooling as a business they will make money from

when privately funding tooling with sp, the people buying it (us) would have 2 options, firstly, you can make it private, so only the person paying for it can use it, unless they grant permission to someone else to use it, or you can make it public

both options suck

nobody wants to hold this as there own, it should be available to everyone, but with it being available to everyone, we shouldnt have to pay for it

Yup. Problem is we keep living with it so SP has no motivation to replace the mold.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1167 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 19:31:06 »

both options suck

Yup. Problem is we keep living with it so SP has no motivation to replace the mold.

hunger strike

Offline hashbaz

• Grand Ancient One
  • * Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #1168 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 19:32:53 »

both options suck

hunger strike

#alignmentmatters

Come on guys, let's get it trending

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1169 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 19:36:26 »

both options suck

hunger strike

#alignmentmatters

Come on guys, let's get it trending

#godhatesmismatchingprofilesandthatpushingdaisieswascancelledtooearly

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #1170 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 19:43:24 »

#godhatesmismatchingprofilesandthatpushingdaisieswascancelledtooearly

pushing daises was an awesome show   :'(

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #1171 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 21:24:11 »

both options suck

hunger strike

I don't mind stealin' bread...

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1172 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 21:34:59 »

both options suck

hunger strike

Then you'll get your wrists slapped and get sent to penal colony in Australia, and have to wait an extra 3 weeks or so for your keycaps!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1173 on: Thu, 14 May 2015, 22:39:56 »

both options suck

hunger strike

Then you'll get your wrists slapped and get sent to penal colony in Australia, and have to wait an extra 3 weeks or so for your keycaps!

Whilst you're waiting for your key-caps to arrive here, prepare to be repeatedly sodomized by your fellow inmates and guards.

Australia is the home of eternal butt-love, so be aware of that when you decide to commit crimes in other Western Countries  8) .

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #1174 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 02:40:23 »

'Cos it's not on this page yet :thumb:

What about if SP knew there were sales to be had - have enough sets been done to do an IC for row 4 shifts in all previously run colourways and get a significant order?
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #1175 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 02:52:17 »

I also filled the form

I'm going to combine a package to be exported soon, it would be great to receive the missing keys soon, so that they would be in this consolidated package
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline SL89

« Reply #1176 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 07:20:12 »
 :'(

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1177 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 07:41:29 »
:'(

hey sir if you are waiting for cody and a pm, he is working on something right now and will be making a post about it shortly

Offline SL89

« Reply #1178 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 07:51:47 »
Thank you Bunny, I figured I'd hear this weekend. I was told I got a package and thought it was the caps, but it was a false alarm and ended up being a different package lol.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1179 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 08:06:28 »
Thank you Bunny, I figured I'd hear this weekend. I was told I got a package and thought it was the caps, but it was a false alarm and ended up being a different package lol.

Ohh I know that as well. One of my flatmate rang on the intercom and talked as if he was the delivery guy. I thought it was my package until I saw him coming at the door. That bastard haha.

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline SL89

« Reply #1180 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 08:11:12 »
Ooh that's a good one.

On an unrelated note, is anyone else having issues with Tapatalk?

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1181 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 09:06:07 »
Ooh that's a good one.

On an unrelated note, is anyone else having issues with Tapatalk?

on what matter?

Offline SL89

« Reply #1182 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 09:06:55 »
General connectivity and input, it either doesn't take the input or dupes it.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1183 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 09:45:21 »
General connectivity and input, it either doesn't take the input or dupes it.

Nope sorry. If you want more people to answer your question, you should create a dedicated topic for it as I don't think this one is the most suited for it. ;)

Offline SL89

« Reply #1184 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 09:49:02 »
I agree, sorry for running off topic lol

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1185 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 09:52:35 »
I agree, sorry for running off topic lol

No problem. :)

Offline shimmy1996

« Reply #1186 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 20:39:14 »

What about if SP knew there were sales to be had - have enough sets been done to do an IC for row 4 shifts in all previously run colourways and get a significant order?

Filled out the form! OHHH ROW 4 SHIFT  :p

Offline awhitedev

« Reply #1187 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 08:53:58 »

Filled out the form! OHHH ROW 4 SHIFT  :p

Can there be a separate GB for Row 4 shifts? I think there'd be enough interest :)

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #1188 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 09:24:08 »

Filled out the form! OHHH ROW 4 SHIFT 

Can there be a separate GB for Row 4 shifts? I think there'd be enough interest :)
Sure, we could do that. Two shifts at $4000 per mold is $8000. About 100 orders for a set of shifts, let's say $5 per pair.

Your total for an order of two shift keys is $85 plus shipping. Everyone good with that?

Sorry, awhitedev. I don't mean to be sarcastic toward you at all. It's simply a situation we can't really comprehend.

in memoriam

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1189 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 11:40:02 »

Show Image

Sure, we could do that. Two shifts at $4000 per mold is $8000. About 100 orders for a set of shifts, let's say $5 per pair.

Your total for an order of two shift keys is $85 plus shipping. Everyone good with that?

Sorry, awhitedev. I don't mean to be sarcastic toward you at all. It's simply a situation we can't really comprehend.

Especially since I feel that the difference between the row keys and the shift is unnoticeable in terms of feel and in terms of aesthetic noticeable only if you at the keyboard profile and focus on that part. I don't think it is worth the investment IMHO.

Offline Hitcha

« Reply #1190 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 12:24:29 »

Form filled out, and ready to pay for shipping to get those Hack'd scoops.
Full Metal Poker II - http://imgur.com/a/xK2Uv

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #1191 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 12:47:07 »
yeah I'm looking forward to them as well.

Offline codyeatworld

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1192 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 21:42:26 »
I got the bubble mailers Saturday.

Scoops/Shift will be going out soon to everyone who filed out the google doc or used the new support form.

If you have any missing keys now is a great time to let us know too!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1193 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 22:38:54 »
I got the bubble mailers Saturday.

Scoops/Shift will be going out soon to everyone who filed out the google doc or used the new support form.

If you have any missing keys now is a great time to let us know too!

I have not received my set yet, and thus have no idea if anything is missing, or if I need scopps, replacement right shift or anything!

Offline SL89

« Reply #1194 on: Sun, 17 May 2015, 22:41:18 »

Surely they know the demand is there for them right? Maybe they will invest in the tooling themselves at some point. Though if they have not already then I guess that speaks volumes. This same issue comes up with every SA groupbuy it seems.

Offline blud

« Reply #1195 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 08:45:09 »
Not sure if this is the proper place to ask this but I had ordered an OG  shotty cap along with the hackd buy and have received my keyset some time ago already, in the packaging was a note saying that not all items were shipped (assuming they meant the cap) and would be sent out when available but on the website it shows as both items shipped.
My question is will I be waiting much longer for the cap and am I going to be responsible for shipping costs again?

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1196 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 11:20:23 »
Not sure if this is the proper place to ask this but I had ordered an OG  shotty cap along with the hackd buy and have received my keyset some time ago already, in the packaging was a note saying that not all items were shipped (assuming they meant the cap) and would be sent out when available but on the website it shows as both items shipped.
My question is will I be waiting much longer for the cap and am I going to be responsible for shipping costs again?

sorry about this, some of the store items were on hand with me instead of cody, rather than add waiting time to your order whilst i shipped stuff to cody, he sent orders along with that note, i had totally missed this one

if you pm me your order number ill get that shipped out to you at my own expense this week good sir

Offline deci

« Reply #1197 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 15:15:00 »

Ok filled out.
And yes, good idea having people quote this as that's how I saw it as well...

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #1198 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 20:14:19 »
Any idea on when the ctrlalt support tickets will be responded to? Been trying to track down my order for over 2 weeks now

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #1199 on: Mon, 18 May 2015, 21:53:04 »
Any idea on when the ctrlalt support tickets will be responded to? Been trying to track down my order for over 2 weeks now

im sorry to hear that, i was totally unaware, im in bed now, but if you pm me your order details ill get that chased up in the morning, on the point of tickets, i know cody is at the office shipping and working through tickets now