Author Topic: My fiancee left me :(  (Read 5729 times)

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
My fiancee left me :(
« on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 06:14:32 »
All of a sudden my fiancee left me...

On Friday when I came back from work she told me that in the last week she came to the conclusion that she doesn't love me anymore.
On Saturday she packet all her belongings (we lived together for 2 years) and went to her sister to live there.
We were together for 8 years, and 3 months ago we planed to have a baby next year.
This sucks so hard I can't even get mad.  :(  :(  :(

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
Re: My fiancee left me :(
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 06:15:58 »
All of a sudden my fiancee left me...

On Friday when I came back from work she told me that in the last week she came to the conclusion that she doesn't love me anymore.
On Saturday she packet all her belongings (we lived together for 2 years) and went to her sister.
We were together for 8 years, 3 months ago we planed to have baby next year.
This sucks so hard I can't even get mad.  :(  :(  :(

Oh man I'm so sorry to hear that, we're here for you bud.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Heezy

• Formerly trynds
  • ★★★★★
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 06:17:22 »
Something is definitely wrong.. she probably had planned this all along for awhile now. Was the communication between you two bad?

I'm pretty sure such a big decision couldn't just be decided overnight..  8 years is a long time. I'm sorry, but I hope she didn't cheat on you.

Cheer up buddy, try to talk to her about it.

Rig - i3 6300, 240GB SSD, 500GB SSD, Gigabyte H170N Wifi, 16GB DDR4, Zotac 1060 Mini, 650w SuperFlower
Monitor - HKC144hz Mouse/Mousepad/Keyboard - Zowie EC1A - Zowie GS-R - Zowie Camade - Filco TKL MX Pink

Offline iri

« Reply #3 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 06:21:54 »
she came to a conclusion she doesn't love you and then left in less than a week? wtf
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 06:25:53 »
**** man. I know that feel all too well. My fianceé left me before Christmas, and it damn near killed me. I pretty much cried for two days straight, from as soon as I woke up, until I went to sleep.

It sucks. It really does, and as much as it's a cliché, time heals all wounds. I had an epiphany about 2 weeks after, basically telling myself to shake free of being sad and horrible to be around, and I joined the gym and started saving money. It was a small change, but it helped me take my mind off it.

Just take as long as you need to recover (just not too long), and then start pouring your efforts into something like a hobby or your work. That will help distract you, and before you know it, you will feel better without her.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 06:26:28 »
Was the communication between you two bad?

Perhaps? We are both working fulltime and I'm doing shiftwork, so communication was sorta limited to the weekend.
To me everything seemed fine and I was happy, but it seems she was not...

Cheer up buddy, try to talk to her about it.

I tried, but she told me it was a "now or never" thing,
a final decision, so my hopes are low...

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 06:30:16 »
she came to a conclusion she doesn't love you and then left in less than a week? wtf

Yeah, "WTF" was what I thought...
Even if you come to this conclusion, it's perhaps just a temporarily situation, not worth throwing away 8 years of "good times" that fast, eh?

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 06:33:42 »
She said it was a now or never thing? As in she thought to herself that she could "get out" of the relationship now or never?

I guess she's probably thinking about the fact you planned for kids next year, but I don't know what would change a person's mind in three months from wanting kids to not wanting to be together at all.

Offline iri

« Reply #8 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 06:35:55 »
but I don't know what would change a person's mind in three months from wanting kids to not wanting to be together at all.
being a woman

well anyway, i hope you get the real answer and recover from this **** soon
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #9 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 06:36:17 »
Wow, all of that sounds a bit rash. Almost like something else must have happened. But trust me, it is better than spending another decade in a relationship where one of both of the partners are not happy.

Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 06:42:01 »
**** man. I know that feel all too well. My fianceé left me before Christmas, and it damn near killed me. I pretty much cried for two days straight, from as soon as I woke up, until I went to sleep.

It sucks. It really does, and as much as it's a cliché, time heals all wounds. I had an epiphany about 2 weeks after, basically telling myself to shake free of being sad and horrible to be around, and I joined the gym and started saving money. It was a small change, but it helped me take my mind off it.

Just take as long as you need to recover (just not too long), and then start pouring your efforts into something like a hobby or your work. That will help distract you, and before you know it, you will feel better without her.

Yeah, at first I was just sad, sad and disappointed, now I feel sad and depressive...
I will try to distract myself (work, going out at the weekends) but it will definitely leave a deep scar.
She was not only my fiancee but also my best friend, so it's kind of a double loss hitting really really hard :/

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 06:48:50 »
She said it was a now or never thing? As in she thought to herself that she could "get out" of the relationship now or never?

Yeah, kinda like "I'm still young enough to start over again and have a baby with someone else" :/

Offline iri

« Reply #12 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 06:52:28 »
that's some deep **** bro

-Ray Bradbury

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #13 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 06:52:49 »
I'm sorry to hear what happened. During rough times like these, please remember to practice self-care. You are your first priority. This could be in the form of hobbies, distractions, or even remembering to eat or getting enough sleep. It sounds really obvious, but it's easy to forget.
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #14 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 06:55:44 »
I'm sorry to hear what happened. During rough times like these, please remember to practice self-care. You are your first priority.

I totally forgot about this. Don't fall into the mindset that you are worthless because she left you. Her opinion does not matter anymore. You don't have to worry about her when making decisions, and it's all down to you now. Everything you do, do it for you.

Offline osi

« Reply #15 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 07:02:18 »
Sucks bro. Hurts now but it probably wasn't meant to be.

If the relationship can't be mended, shed a tear and try to move as fast as possible.

Hoping for a quick recovery to you  :/

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #16 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 07:20:39 »
Thanks for your support and advice guys!

Offline nuclearsandwich

« Reply #17 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 09:20:32 »
<3

Start scouring the internet for your most desired vintage keyboard. That'll sink a lot of time. :)

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #18 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 09:28:49 »
<3

Start scouring the internet for your most desired vintage keyboard. That'll sink a lot of time. :)

Or run a GB. :p

But seriously bro, hang in there.  It will pan out...it always does. :thumb:

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #19 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 09:54:02 »
Much better that it happened before a baby than after.

Trust me on that.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Malphas

« Reply #20 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 09:59:16 »
You might get back together, but I wouldn't go clinging to the possibility of it or pushing for it, if it happens it happens. Otherwise you should be 90% over it in about a year from now.

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #21 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 10:01:35 »
I bet your fiancee used a Mac. Find a girl who uses Windows 95 and you'll be satisfied for the rest of your life.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #22 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 10:34:29 »

How is this all this happening @ the end of july..  hottest month..  summer is technically mating season..

Offline Lanx

« Reply #23 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 10:43:18 »
the answer always lies with her bff/sister or crowd of friends. she'll probably relay an issue she has and one girlfriend will pipe up and make the issue worse than it is, then the next girlfriend will make it even more worse, it's a horrible cattlecall.

you're not gonna get any answers from her sister, family is usually super protective (like it's your fault) even more compounded since she's living with her sister now, so find the next friend in succession.

this is only if you want "wtf just happened" information.

otherwise move on, i know it sounds harsh, but this is basically leaving you at the altar, she just saved 2 families a lot of money.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 10:46:59 »
the answer always lies with her bff/sister or crowd of friends. she'll probably relay an issue she has and one girlfriend will pipe up and make the issue worse than it is, then the next girlfriend will make it even more worse, it's a horrible cattlecall.

you're not gonna get any answers from her sister, family is usually super protective (like it's your fault) even more compounded since she's living with her sister now, so find the next friend in succession.

this is only if you want "wtf just happened" information.

otherwise move on, i know it sounds harsh, but this is basically leaving you at the altar, she just saved 2 families a lot of money.

There were no signs?

Offline bazh

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #25 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 11:17:43 »

Much better that it happened before a baby than after.

Trust me on that.

Always be optimistic.

God I can't imagine how to move on with that...
HHKB Pro2 white

Newbie again

Offline Enigma

« Reply #26 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 12:35:00 »
Hell man, I'm so so sorry to hear that.

As has been said, it's better than it happened now than after you guys had a child together.
I know that's hard to hear.

For what it's worth, the entire Geekhack community is here for you.

Offline Lanx

« Reply #27 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 15:00:45 »
There were no signs?

probably not with this situation, with such limited time spent together b/c of work, weekends are just spent maximizing happy time and just burying any issues, which can also lead to festering and pestering by "the girlfriends". if she has a lot of girlfriends (how large would the bridal party have been?) its even worse, especially when you're planning a wedding and the bride "chooses" her wedding party bridesmaids/maid of honor if those girls are not in a good place in their lives they will just leak their horribleness to all those around them, and then the bride has to "sit down and plan" with these vampires that suck all the happiness out and vomit ill omens and bad vibes.

*note this has not happened to me, i've just seen it affect others and how vile bridesmaids can be.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 15:02:45 »
There were no signs?

probably not with this situation, with such limited time spent together b/c of work, weekends are just spent maximizing happy time and just burying any issues, which can also lead to festering and pestering by "the girlfriends". if she has a lot of girlfriends (how large would the bridal party have been?) its even worse, especially when you're planning a wedding and the bride "chooses" her wedding party bridesmaids/maid of honor if those girls are not in a good place in their lives they will just leak their horribleness to all those around them, and then the bride has to "sit down and plan" with these vampires that suck all the happiness out and vomit ill omens and bad vibes.

*note this has not happened to me, i've just seen it affect others and how vile bridesmaids can be.

oh ic.... hmmmmm...   I've not considered this dynamic... hrmmm... interesting stuff..

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #29 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 16:00:36 »
its even worse, especially when you're planning a wedding

For what it's worth, all you young folks out there - I strongly recommend against a large "traditional" wedding.

Take a great private vacation and have a big no-pressure celebration party later.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #30 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 17:19:04 »
its even worse, especially when you're planning a wedding

For what it's worth, all you young folks out there - I strongly recommend against a large "traditional" wedding.

Take a great private vacation and have a big no-pressure celebration party later.

That really just comes down to how rich you are..  a wedding has little to do with getting married,  its about Letting OTHERS know you're getting married..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #31 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 17:27:10 »
I don't wanna say she sounds crazy, but I have a lot of experience with the behavior of crazy girls. Sometimes it's difficult to see when you are so close to the source.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #32 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 17:49:15 »
I don't wanna say she sounds crazy, but I have a lot of experience with the behavior of crazy girls. Sometimes it's difficult to see when you are so close to the source.

hmmm...  marriage is a procreation contract by design...   I'd say someone who decides NOT to jump right in is Less crazy  than those who rashly do so..

essentially.. leaving, is the same as saying.. I can get a better price for my genes elsewhere..  Whether she can achieve higher payoff with another male is not an absolute truth... but...... the motivation to swap out a previous partner is always the same..

OP... go make more money, I can guarantee you she'll come crawling back at some point.. assuming you want her..

but see..  her basket of goods can only spoil with time..    All the while,  your bank account may grow under vigilance..

Look at it more objectively.. and you won't be so upset by the irrational emotional ties..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #33 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 18:07:54 »

hmmm...  marriage is a procreation contract by design...   I'd say someone who decides NOT to jump right in is Less crazy  than those who rashly do so..

essentially.. leaving, is the same as saying.. I can get a better price for my genes elsewhere..  Whether she can achieve higher payoff with another male is not an absolute truth... but...... the motivation to swap out a previous partner is always the same..

OP... go make more money, I can guarantee you she'll come crawling back at some point.. assuming you want her..

but see..  her basket of goods can only spoil with time..    All the while,  your bank account may grow under vigilance..

Look at it more objectively.. and you won't be so upset by the irrational emotional ties..

Today, on Relationship Advice From a Serial Killer:

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #34 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 18:12:17 »

Practically.  It's just a misogynistic reinterpretation of the rational choice perspective wherein the male has more power because he provides material goods and genetic material while the female is only good for genetic material, material that has a short half-life.

Not only that, but he deliberately misinterprets marriage as a procreation contract when it can be a moral contract, a financial contract, and even a symbolic contract.  Given the modern perspective of marriage, it's more often than not a symbolic or moral contract.

But what else would you expect from tp4tissue?

Back on topic.  That totally sucks SoulHunter.  I hope you have some close friends who are taking you out tonight and helping you through it.  I've never been with someone that long, but I can imagine how rough that would be. 

Offline Malphas

« Reply #35 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 18:15:00 »

More like relationship advice from a virgin social-outcast.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #36 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 18:33:36 »

Practically.  It's just a misogynistic reinterpretation of the rational choice perspective wherein the male has more power because he provides material goods and genetic material while the female is only good for genetic material, material that has a short half-life.

Not only that, but he deliberately misinterprets marriage as a procreation contract when it can be a moral contract, a financial contract, and even a symbolic contract.  Given the modern perspective of marriage, it's more often than not a symbolic or moral contract.

But what else would you expect from tp4tissue?

Back on topic.  That totally sucks SoulHunter.  I hope you have some close friends who are taking you out tonight and helping you through it.  I've never been with someone that long, but I can imagine how rough that would be. 

Hahahaha... I've never killed anyone.. and am quite squeamish when it comes to blood.. 

I am not misogynistic..   I look objectively at why people do what they do..

Marriage is absolutely a procreation contract.. the whole point of it, and the reason why it's extremely disadvantageous to the men upon breach of contract,  is to affirm the family unit in raising the child..

child of 2 parents are by statistically  more economically productive..

so as a society  we may not have had social planners in the past who did rigorous record keeping.. but enough evidence over the years have automatically guided social policy towards protection of the nuclear family..

Now other aspects of marriage may exist, but they exist wholly to support  the most important task of child rearing..

Tax breaks...   setting example of future nuclear families for the Child...  dual income in case of job loss..  etc..

When you sit back and ask, what was all this FOR,  the answer is quite obvious..

Offline jacobolus

« Reply #37 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 19:59:36 »
When you sit back and ask, what was all this FOR,  the answer is quite obvious..
Like all human institutions, it’s not “for” anything in any kind of objective/external sense. Or rather, it has whatever meaning(s) we attach to it. Some folks marry for technical reasons like tax breaks or immigration status, some folks marry to raise a child conceived accidentally, some folks marry because they’re young and stupid and it seems like a good idea at the time, some folks marry because they love each other deeply and want to spend their lives together, some folks marry because their religious beliefs demand it, some folks marry just for the experience. Trying to force everyone’s personal reasons into your preconceptions betrays a severe lack of imagination and empathy.

Anyway, TheSoulhunter: that really sucks man. Our hearts go out to you, and we wish you all the best going forward. If you’re ever in the San Francisco area, I’ll buy you a beer and commiserate (or we can just talk about keyboards instead).

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #38 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 20:27:02 »
Don't fall into the mindset that you are worthless because she left you. Her opinion does not matter anymore. You don't have to worry about her when making decisions, and it's all down to you now. Everything you do, do it for you.

I don't know how everything is going to turn out, but I want to let you know, you're a great guy.

So, for what it's worth, you have people rooting for you.

Offline sleepy916

« Reply #39 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 20:33:51 »
Don't fall into the mindset that you are worthless because she left you. Her opinion does not matter anymore. You don't have to worry about her when making decisions, and it's all down to you now. Everything you do, do it for you.

I don't know how everything is going to turn out, but I want to let you know, you're a great guy.

I think he was trying to say some encouraging words to the OP, TheSoulhunter. I'm sure Katushkin is a good guy too.  :p

All I can say is "This too shall pass".  :)

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #40 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 21:10:39 »
Don't worry about it, always find another one and move on.  Don't ever let one of them take up too much of your time and money because you can always find another that will pick up where she left off (trust me on that).

Remember you're the man, don't start mimicking their behavioural inadequacies because we are not built that way.  Too many men have now elected to become "Manginas" and maybe that's were females are now resenting that.

You're the team leader and you call the shots, don't ever back away from that crucial responsibility.  Above all else don't end up here and become another sad, lonely keyboard collector like so many.

More than half the population in your country are women hence go and enjoy all of them soon  :thumb: .

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #41 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 21:11:00 »
Yo, soulhunter add me on Skype. I actually had sort of a similar situation before so maybe I can be helpful.

Offline jacobolus

« Reply #42 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 21:27:38 »
I say: deal with the break-up on your own terms, at your own pace, in your own way.

If you have a support network of family/friends/mentors/& al. don’t be afraid to hit them up for support, that’s what friends are for; if you need someone to talk to, I’m glad to help if I can, and I’m sure other folks here are too, so don’t hesitate to ask.

Don’t feel pressured to react in any particular way (the suggestions to “find someone else” or whatever else right away are misguided; if picking someone up at a bar, or going on a bunch of blind dates, or flirting with every girl you meet will make you feel better, go for it, but definitely don’t do those things for someone else’s sake; do the things you want/like to do, not what anyone else tells you).

A long relationship can take a damn long time to get over – for me it took about a year, but now 7 years later it doesn’t ever even cross my mind.

A couple things I do recommend though: (1) to the extent you can, try to keep exercising enough, sleeping enough, getting enough sunshine, and eating healthy, and (2) make sure you get enough real face-to-face conversation in, and not just at work (and finally (3) I’d also really recommend trying to keep a balanced work schedule if you can – I know a couple guys who went through bad breakups and then dove 100% into their work and burned out hard).

Going from spending time with someone all the time to being single can be a big shock and throw off all your routines, and it can be easy to forget the basics. (In my case, there were a few months that were really bad, and I wish I had done a better job of just keeping up with the basic necessities of life.)
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 July 2014, 21:52:36 by jacobolus »

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #43 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 21:43:14 »
How old are you, Elrick?

49 this year.  I'm from the old school hence my philosophies hark back to an ancient time that was less problematic.  Now I see this massive confusion between the sexes and their inordinate expectations.

Gore Vidal put it simply, "Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn."

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
My fiancee left me :(
« Reply #44 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 21:52:00 »
Sorry to hear that. Similar situation happened to me. But there were other plans on the works from On High and everything is good now with a much better woman. Hope the same happens for you.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline zennasyndroxx

• It's good to be back!
« Reply #45 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 21:56:35 »
Damn son, that sucks to hear. Hope you'll be alright soon. Really sorry to hear that, and get better soon :)

Offline dorkvader

• all about the "hack" in "geekhack"
« Reply #46 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 02:51:38 »

I think he was trying to say some encouraging words to the OP, TheSoulhunter. I'm sure Katushkin is a good guy too.  :p

All I can say is "This too shall pass".  :)

I agree: I was backing up katushkin with thesoulhunter support.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #47 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 07:05:54 »
holy ****, not cool of her at all.
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #48 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 07:35:54 »
Thanks guys for all your words and condolence...
I got support from my family by now and feel slightly better, if it were not for them and you I might have done something stupid by now.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #49 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 08:06:45 »
Sorry to hear this, TheSoulhunter...  :(  I can't even imagine.
It's good to hear that you're feeling slightly better now, and hopefully that trend continues   :thumb:   Don't give up, and we're all here for you.   :)