Author Topic: The least profound... /life with Tp4  (Read 6354 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
The least profound... /life with Tp4
« on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 07:21:35 »
Came back from my morning run..

Showered... Shampooed and Conditioned

Pieced together my breakfast..

-Oven toasted Popeyes fried chicken, 2 thighs, a drumstick and a wing
               -Celery sticks + a medium kale salad with black pepper ranch dressing.
                     -Dark chocolate Klondike bar

Queued up an Episode of Andromeda at the table.

I gazed down at the delights I was about to consume... Perhaps it was the glare from the foil Klondike wrapper or the grease-golden popeyes chicken skin, or perhaps I had a mild stroke.

But a briefest pause extended over me, and my eyes watered [/Feels]. A blink later, the drop of tear escaped, bounced off a kale leaf which hung over the bowl's edge, and finally settled onto the glass plate beneath where it lay shimmering.

It was at this moment that I recognize unequivocally that the Universe-is-kind; it must be, to allow for such assembly of bliss to even exist. I felt so very grateful and deeply aware that I am still ever so undeserving..

A completed Universe is absolutely magnanimous, without want or need, it has no will and does not ever ask for anything in return..

As an incomplete part of the Verse, I, a human individual bound by infinite yet limitly perceptible predications am only inked to merely exist..

It is wholly contemptible that I could've ever believed myself so rightly justifiably arrogant..

Offline iri

Re: The least profound... /life with Tp4
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 07:34:20 »
here's a bird:

(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #2 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 07:35:33 »
I like that bird.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 07:36:10 »
I like that bird.

it's a very nice bird indeed.

May the universe be kind to you too iri

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 08:10:35 »
Goddammit, man. That bird. That ****ing bird! **** blows my mind that birds exist. And even more so that THAT bird exists. ****....

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 08:15:56 »
That colors! Amazing!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 08:17:43 »
Goddammit, man. That bird. That ****ing bird! **** blows my mind that birds exist. And even more so that THAT bird exists. ****....

It could be painted, or shopped..

Or you konw..  Evolution dictates that colorful birds get more bird-sex.... so.. ta dahh...

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #7 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 08:19:50 »

Or you konw..  Evolution dictates that colorful birds get more bird-sex.... so.. ta dahh...

Shut the hell up, tp4. This **** isn't about you. Go **** an ErgoDox or some ****.

Mods: can we get discussion of this amazing bird split to its own thread and delete the other stuff? It has served it's purpose of bringing about this life changing bird image.

My god. I bet if I saw this bird in person, I would literally die.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #8 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 08:22:23 »
77410-0

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #9 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 08:22:59 »

Shut the hell up, tp4. This **** isn't about you. Go **** an ErgoDox or some ****.

Mods: can we get discussion of this amazing bird split to its own thread and delete the other stuff? It has served it's purpose of bringing about this life changing bird image.

My god. I bet if I saw this bird in person, I would literally die.

You don't find your discussion trite? like you've had that discussion about something much like it before.. where you used the exact words..  'if I saw that I would die ?"

I'd expect nothing more out of your dog mouth..but.. still / disappoint

Offline Mooby

• Funployee

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 08:23:46 »
(Attachment Link)

The blue isn't nearly as blue as the  first bird.   that's what jumps out on the first bird.. the very bright blue..

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #12 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 08:25:41 »
(Attachment Link)

The blue isn't nearly as blue as the  first bird.   that's what jumps out on the first bird.. the very bright blue..

Doesn't matter. It's 3 (THREE!!!) of them.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #13 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 08:27:28 »
(Attachment Link)

Doesn't matter. It's 3 (THREE!!!) of them.

Hmmm...

I didn't realize we're adding .. fine.. i guess if you transmute 3 chipped gems you do get a whole one.

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #14 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 08:30:18 »
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #15 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 08:38:56 »
let's all **** a bird
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline iri

« Reply #16 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 08:47:55 »
meet my friend, the male cardinal
77414-0
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #17 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 08:48:54 »
hot
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline iri

« Reply #18 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 08:49:47 »
and also... welcome to Omsk!

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #19 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 08:54:04 »
now these are some sexy birds
77420-0
77418-1
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #20 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 08:55:49 »
You don't find your discussion trite? like you've had that discussion about something much like it before.. where you used the exact words..  'if I saw that I would die ?"

No, I don't recall as much. Perhaps you're confusing what I said with what many people tell you about wishing you would die.

Offline iri

« Reply #21 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 09:00:46 »
now all we need is tp4 completely removed from this topic.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 09:01:34 »

No, I don't recall as much. Perhaps you're confusing what I said with what many people tell you about wishing you would die.

LOL, ur still mad about all the internet discussions you lost to me?

Bro plz.. get over it..

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #23 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 09:02:17 »
What's going on here? I thought this is about birds.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #24 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 09:03:59 »

It's semi a revenge thread from Iri and Esoo..

Iri is mad about this one time, i said his english is bad..  and this other time I said he's ugly and keeps posting lame pictures of himself in the faces thread, pics that no one ever responds to.

I don't remember what Esoo is mad about.. but probably because of his own shortcomings in expressing using words. and so he can't out argue me..

So these 2 characters on GH has this pent up hatred , and they take every opportunity to express it in my threads..

if anything.. they're my most loyal followers..

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #25 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 09:05:27 »

Show Image

Iri is mad about this one time, i said his english is bad..  and this other time I said he's ugly and keeps posting lame pictures of himself.

I don't remember what Esoo is mad about.. but probably because of his own shortcomings in expressing using words. and so he can't out argue me..

No seriously. Let's get back to topic. We came here for the birds.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #26 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 09:05:29 »

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #27 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 09:07:36 »

Bro plz.. get over it..

I can't believe I didn't see it until now. You're absolutely delusional. All this talk about living your life, drinking, sleeping with prostitutes, having cakes, ErgoDoxes... none of this ever happened, I knew that much, but I thought maybe you were trolling for some Internet attention. Now I see completely, in your dull, lonely little mind, you actually believe these things happened.

Yes, tp4. You always win the conversations against everyone.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 09:07:41 »

Show Image

Iri is mad about this one time, i said his english is bad..  and this other time I said he's ugly and keeps posting lame pictures of himself.

No seriously. Let's get back to topic. We came here for the birds.

i'm totally down with birds.. ..  but ask iri and esoo if they can keep their revenge post outta this..

Truth is.. they don't care about the birds at all..

they were leveraging the birds to derail my thread in the first place..

The very second post was Iri using the bird to say.. "fvk you" as in "here's a bird"

downplaying the gravity of my OP.. 

That's not  really a problem, since i don't expect most people to read to the end of my thread.

I at least expected them to understand that this is actually a thinly veiled Fried Chickens thread part 2..

So birds are appropriate..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 09:08:20 »

Bro plz.. get over it..

I can't believe I didn't see it until now. You're absolutely delusional. All this talk about living your life, drinking, sleeping with prostitutes, having cakes, ErgoDoxes... none of this ever happened, I knew that much, but I thought maybe you were trolling for some Internet attention. Now I see completely, in your dull, lonely little mind, you actually believe these things happened.

Yes, tp4. You always win the conversations against everyone.

At least this much is True..

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #30 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 09:10:46 »
everyone shut the **** up geez at least have some smacktalking class
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #31 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 09:11:58 »

No one can smacktalk like you paicrai..   you make zero sense.. using offensive words that are devoid of offensive meaning.

truly a great

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #32 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 09:12:59 »

No one can smacktalk like you paicrai..   you make zero sense.. using offensive words that are devoid of offensive meaning.

truly a great
now, you nerd, you dang stop that before i say "****" again
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #33 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 09:13:00 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #34 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 09:42:44 »
birds and phones don't mix

http://news.discovery.com/animals/bird-or-cell-phone-130613.htm

Hmmmmm....   I don't think there are enough avid bird watchers to do any real damage..

Ornithology  is very niche..   more so than keyboards.

Offline iri

« Reply #35 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 10:34:20 »
the second page of this topic i want to dedicate to the best bird. The Omsk Bird!

77425-0

77427-1

77435-5

77437-6

77440-8

77442-9

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #39 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 15:15:34 »
77454-0
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #40 on: Wed, 17 September 2014, 15:35:09 »

Offline iri

« Reply #42 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 01:56:49 »
77487-0

-Ray Bradbury

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #43 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 06:18:37 »
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Hundrakia

« Reply #45 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 16:49:25 »
Bro. The world needs more revelations of insignificance in self, significance in entirely deals. But these birds, man.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #46 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 18:37:08 »
Bro. The world needs more revelations of insignificance in self, significance in entirely deals. But these birds, man.

I feel like you're even more confusing than I am..

Offline Hundrakia

« Reply #47 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 18:39:06 »

Show Image

We need to get over ourselves.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #48 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 18:40:29 »

Show Image

oh I agree on that..  i was confused by : "significance in entirely deals "..

Offline Hundrakia

« Reply #49 on: Thu, 18 September 2014, 18:41:26 »

Show Image

oh I agree on that..  i was confused by : "significance in entirely deals "..
Autocorrect. Entirety