Author Topic: Global Population  (Read 19248 times)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Re: Global Population
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 23:20:59 »
Hi guys! New here, you can call me Halverso!

Looking to buy some click clacks!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #51 on: Tue, 30 September 2014, 23:28:49 »
Who gives a ****? We'll all be long dead before this issue comes to a head.

You and spamray remind me of a song by NIN called "Capital G" from Year Zero. Your lyrics are:

Ain't gonna worry about no future generations and a
I'm sure somebody gonna figure it out

If anything, climate change has a bigger chance at killing off most of the planet before anything else. Just look at the drastic change in the planet in only the past 200 years, it'll take a lot longer than that for global population to reach a tipping point.
Either that, or disease + increased population before any sort of food shortage. Although we can already feel the impact of increased global population + automated work forces putting the economy in the ****ter. It's only competitive now, in 20 years it'll be brutal.

I don't buy the whole climate change thing. I think there is more to a long term weather cycle than we realize. But that's not a topic to be discussed here :D

And for spamray:

Don't give a **** about the temperature in Guatemala
Don't really see what all the fuss is about

http://rock.genius.com/Nine-inch-nails-capital-g-lyrics

The amount of apathy in this world is confusing.

it's not so much apathy as superiority.

literally every generation considers itself to be more deserving and better than the next generation.  which is ironic, because that is just calling yourself a bad parent

superiority ?

you mean.. Arrogance **

LOL...

Offline tbc

« Reply #52 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 01:07:22 »
*echo*....
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 02:00:39 »

OOOOKKAAYYYYY,
<so much great stuff in this thread, seems like a freaky Friday night, I can't possibly address it all>

Are there too many bodies on the planet? Probably. If all 7-8 billion lived/consumed as we in the US do, there would be a tremendous environmental impact and dramatic changes. I remember being concerned about overpopulation when I was 12 years old. Now I worry I can't juggle a 3rd girlfriend in the mix. Priorities. Nothing wrong with 3 wives, but why interject the whole religious/scam/marriage into it? Just natural and naked (no marriage license, but a lot of dirty butts and feet). The only problem those crazy Mormons bring to the table is they marry a bunch of pre-pubecent cousins and such, then apply and receive government welfare. LOL Crafty Latter Day Saints! Why is it when I go to Salt Lake City to ski and I go out to breakfast, all the women look the same, hmmmmmmm??? And the 3 "bars" in town all have "interesting" 22 year old girls that talk of their bad/abusive boyfriends/husbands and want a way out. It's a riot!

I love TP's stuff in this thread. Really, TP, I'm voting you for "Classic" status. It's going to be a Geekwhacker Award starting next year. Keep up the good work! Seriously, I want a forum "Best of TP" (a la Craigslist)
Digi said some funny stuff, but TP has you beat, back to the minor leagues for a season to brush up on your material!
And I'm not clear on Spamrays views, but basically you want heteros to conduct themselves as homos? Are you going to? I don't know how that would work? Wasn't that a short sighted scared dealism of yesteryear that homos could "just be" heteros? Wasn't that Nancy Reagan's massive contribution to society? I don't think she understood the difference between apples and oranges either.

To quote Ace Ventura: "AAAAAALRIGHTY THEN!"

And really, #WHATTHE****ISUPWITHTHAT****INGHAIR? ??? ? Doesn't it make ya wanna rip it off their heads with your bare hands? And kick their toofers in. Just because. Right? How much welfare are they getting? Not enough to get new 'doos!

The way you are reading this post is basically the way it seems to me when I read the forums sometimes. I'm sure some are offended, and it won't offend me if this post is deleted (although I'm against deletions). I'm basically threadcrapping on steroids and won't return to this thread no matter how many times Tapatalk on iPhone clicks to says TP has quoted me.

But first let's take a poll on how many wanna dookie on the dudes rug <left> verses how many wanna dookie on the ugly brooding sow's mangy head carpet <right>.
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #54 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 04:31:31 »
where are all these people doing drugs..

In their basements.

how come I never see them..

Because you are in your own basement.  Go to other people's basements and watch them do drugs!

How do you know this...  have you done drugs in mucho-basements.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #55 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 08:39:31 »

And I'm not clear on Spamrays views

Spamray's views are best viewed with a heavy dose of sarcasm. :thumb:

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #56 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 08:40:45 »

And I'm not clear on Spamrays views

Spamray's views are best viewed with a heavy dose of sarcasm. :thumb:

Lol
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #57 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 08:46:39 »
Honestly after spending a few hours last night reading conspiracy theory 'news' Bill Gates and Warren Buffet have this population thing all under control. Nothing to worry about. Just remember to get your Ebola vaccine.

Also the world trade center was actually taken down by a nuclear blast. Who knew?

I'm missing out on so much just reading yahoo news and the daily beast and of course facebook.
« Last Edit: Wed, 01 October 2014, 08:48:28 by SpAmRaY »

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #58 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 08:49:03 »
I'm not saying overpopulation is a problem yet, per se, but...

...some of y'all gots to die. ;)

Why do you think zombie apocalypse stories are so popular right now? We haven't been hit by a comet, nor had ourselves destroyed by that evil "global warming," so we need some fantasy about how the population will be brought down to a reasonable level.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #59 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 09:00:07 »

Why do you think zombie apocalypse stories are so popular right now? We haven't been hit by a comet, nor had ourselves destroyed by that evil "global warming," so we need some fantasy about how the population will be brought down to a reasonable level.

So wait...

Movies predict the future?

:eek:

I KNEW Oblivion was accurate!

tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #60 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 09:04:15 »

So wait...

Also Prometheus
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #61 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 10:04:40 »

So wait...

Also Prometheus

I prefer -I Am Legend-

He had those cool Honda Generators in the kitchen..

And rigged the street with xplosivz

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #62 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 17:19:54 »

So wait...

Also Prometheus

I prefer -I Am Legend-

Show Image

That movie creeped me out. Too many times I was like "NOOOOO DON'T DO THAAAAT!!!"

And the creatures were unrealistic athletic, defy what a body can do. At the end when he blew up was weird too.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #63 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 17:37:09 »

So wait...

Also Prometheus

I prefer -I Am Legend-

Show Image

That movie creeped me out. Too many times I was like "NOOOOO DON'T DO THAAAAT!!!"

And the creatures were unrealistic athletic, defy what a body can do. At the end when he blew up was weird too.

Yea.. fast zombies are less realistic than slow zombies..

Considering .. how they'd be malnourished, and half eaten by bacteria, and oh, they don't drink water... how's that work..   You can't carry by drinking / eating coagulated blood of victims..

Offline Input Nirvana

« Reply #64 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 17:38:41 »

So wait...

Also Prometheus

I prefer -I Am Legend-

Show Image

Yea.. fast zombies are less realistic than slow zombies..

Considering .. how they'd be malnourished, and half eaten by bacteria, and oh, they don't drink water... how's that work..   You can't carry by drinking / eating coagulated blood of victims..
Those things were zombies?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #65 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 18:44:50 »

Why on earth are you assuming that a fictional creature, the zombie, would be bound by the same dietary requirements as a human?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #66 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 18:50:16 »

Why on earth are you assuming that a fictional creature, the zombie, would be bound by the same dietary requirements as a human?

so.. the virus has to reanimate them.... and overcome the natural redox couple native to This galaxy...    ALL in one spontaneous mutation?   LOLOL... not happening..   

It's completely unbelievable unless you throw in ALIEN engineered virus...   WHICH is seldom the backplane of zombie survival stories.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #67 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 20:14:33 »

I was about to PM you JD, thought maybe you bugged out of Texas.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #68 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 20:33:19 »

so.. the virus has to reanimate them.... and overcome the natural redox couple native to This galaxy...    ALL in one spontaneous mutation?   LOLOL... not happening..   

It's completely unbelievable unless you throw in ALIEN engineered virus...   WHICH is seldom the backplane of zombie survival stories.

So you can accept that zombies are a thing. But you can't accept that there is a mutation somewhere that alters this. Hmmmm.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #69 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 20:43:18 »

So you can accept that zombies are a thing. But you can't accept that there is a mutation somewhere that alters this. Hmmmm.

Hoff.. lol... i don't think you realize how difficult it is to fight the chemistry of the universe...

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #70 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 21:34:03 »
Well... People have been saying for years now "we need a new plague" now we have cancer, ebola, aids, hiv, and others that are deadly lol.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #71 on: Wed, 01 October 2014, 21:55:05 »

Hoff.. lol... i don't think you realize how difficult it is to fight the chemistry of the universe...

I do understand that. What I don't understand is how you can accept one type of fictional event while dismissing another as being unrealistic.  :confused:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #72 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 05:29:33 »

I do understand that. What I don't understand is how you can accept one type of fictional event while dismissing another as being unrealistic.  :confused:

It's one thing to say.. Jesus is back..

it's another thing to say.. His father made the world differently..

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #73 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 06:52:43 »
what the ******** is that supposed to mean
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #74 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 06:58:20 »
what the ******** is that supposed to mean

Maybe tp4 has tourettes?
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #76 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 08:56:10 »
and we hold to the unrealistic values that "all life is created equal" and "every life is sacred"
Thoughts?

Less of the 'we'

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #77 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 09:00:09 »
and we hold to the unrealistic values that "all life is created equal" and "every life is sacred"
Thoughts?

Less of the 'we'

more like NO ONE thinks that.. hahahahaha..

You're designed to think you're at least 99% of the universe....  and this is somewhat true because all components of existence must remain in play once the game begins.

If there's a breach in the fabric, then that is the same as saying the current game could not or would not have ever existed..

So.. no matter how small something is, its importance is absolute...   

THIS however does not cover Arrangement..

For example.. if you're talking about , what if I splatter someone in an accelerator,  as long as his particles are conserved or converted...   That is ok...

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #78 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 09:27:15 »
guys chillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #79 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 09:33:10 »
Ebola was only down to one village a while ago. But the natives were scared of the big, spooki white men with witchcraft.
Is there a vaccine so far?
New Ebola shot like flu shot?
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 October 2014, 09:35:14 by HUNTERANGEL121 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #80 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 09:36:19 »
Ebola was only down to one village a while ago. But the natives were scared of the white men with witchcraft.

Of course they will be available soon, a vaccine has existed for a while now.

Don't you know its the shots that they will use to actually thin the heard.

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #81 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 09:37:05 »
Thoughts?

Less of the 'we'

By 'we' I'm implying 'society' not individuals.
tp thread is tp thread

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #82 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 09:41:38 »
Thoughts?

Less of the 'we'

I don't think the overwhelming majority of society cares about anyone else than themselves to be honest. Sad but true.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #83 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 09:44:25 »
Thoughts?

Less of the 'we'

Maybe for American society? ...but I'm not sure that's true for the rest of the world...
Population control, or more-over, the lack off, will be our gloriously pathetic end. There is nothing anyone person can do, all we can do is await the third world war to help balance out the population, or starve our planet of resources. I think it's a pretty perfect way to go and is essentially Darwinism, the rich survive and flourish and the poor die and fail.

All you can do is hope you don't see either eventuality

Offline yasuo

• spanengan puyeng newbie
« Reply #84 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 09:45:54 »
I will move to other planet if so :))
Logitech MK220 Colemak DH
SplitSyml by Moz BlacksMx fuk blacks

2/3 8.5pm                                          in de la my september month ya da all get my fukka "fake message"

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #85 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 10:05:49 »
Ebola was only down to one village a while ago. But the natives were scared of the white men with witchcraft.

watch out for them evil vaccines or you might get seven different birth defects as an adult
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #86 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 10:09:43 »

watch out for them evil vaccines or you might get seven different birth defects as an adult

yea... def don't jump out to be willing lab rats for big pharma.. 

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #87 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 13:13:21 »

I'd only get one after I see there are no major issues with it lol

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #88 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 13:19:46 »

That would take years to determine :eek:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #89 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 13:28:55 »

And we'd all be dead by ebola by then is what you're saying..

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #90 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 14:05:47 »

Show Image

Well by 2015 supposedly there will be a vaccine.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #91 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 14:07:56 »

Show Image

They have a vaccine from 2006 or so it works on monkeys anyway.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #92 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 14:23:48 »

Show Image

None of ya'll played  plague inc..   ??   I always start in south africa.. LOL /WIN..

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #93 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 14:32:19 »
Dueling should just be made legal again. It would solve population problems, free up legal system and more!

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #94 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 14:33:32 »
ebola!

Dueling should just be made legal again. It would solve population problems, free up legal system and more!
****ing radical
doesnt england still have Trial By Combat? thats something
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #95 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 14:42:59 »

And have a TV network created that broadcasts nothing but duels 24/7

Solving overpopulation... and boredom. FTW.
tp thread is tp thread

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #96 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 14:50:27 »
Sure, put it on TV why not.

Welcome to another exciting edition of THUNDERDOME!

Offline evolveS

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #97 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 14:51:14 »
American Gladiator 2 - Death Duels

Coming soon on FOX..
"money comes and goes, but doubleshots are forever"
-a petty thief

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #98 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 15:06:50 »
American Gladiator 2 - Death Duels

Coming soon on FOX..

I wonder if fighting to the death in underground gambling rings is a REAL THING..  you see it in movies..

I've seen all sorts of underground animal fights..  but I've never seen any involving People..

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #99 on: Thu, 02 October 2014, 16:47:39 »

Show Image

None of ya'll played  plague inc..   ??   I always start in south africa.. LOL /WIN..
I forgot that game existed... Downloading now....