Author Topic: Can someone please tell ripster geekhack is sorry or something?  (Read 33759 times)

Offline drossen

Can someone please tell ripster geekhack is sorry or something?
« on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 18:40:12 »
So he will drop his attitude problem and ego that plagues reddit. Hasn't it been like 3 years? How can he keep up this high school tirade against this forum.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/

http://www.reddit.com/r/Ripster

http://www.reddit.com/user/ripster55

http://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/2ipvzk/keyboard_spotting_i_felt_physically_ill_when_i/cl56ibi

"Normally, when something bothers me on the internet, I just ignore it, get over it, and move on with my life. I'm going to break the chain in this case and advise you to do the same thing" -ripster

I now see why he was banned and why a lot of people seem to hate him, unfortunately most reddit users don't realize the backstory and think his attitude is funny.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
Re: Can someone please tell ripster geekhack is sorry or something?
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 18:42:51 »

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 18:45:59 »
So he will drop his attitude problem and ego that plagues reddit. Hasn't it been like 3 years? How can he keep up this high school tirade against this forum.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/

http://www.reddit.com/r/Ripster

http://www.reddit.com/user/ripster55

http://www.reddit.com/r/MechanicalKeyboards/comments/2ipvzk/keyboard_spotting_i_felt_physically_ill_when_i/cl56ibi

"Normally, when something bothers me on the internet, I just ignore it, get over it, and move on with my life. I'm going to break the chain in this case and advise you to do the same thing" -ripster

I now see why he was banned and why a lot of people seem to hate him, unfortunately most reddit users don't realize the backstory and think his attitude is funny.

He has some issues. Not anybody's problem but his own at this point.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 18:48:33 »
Interesting first post - who are you really? :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 18:49:08 »
bby pls
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline drossen

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 18:52:11 »
Well that's sad to hear. He has great commitment, effort and knowledge, but his constant sarcastic, passive aggressive and negatively focuses comments just bring it all down.

As for me,

I'm nobody, found MX love by chance blind ordering a steel series 7g for a black friday price of $80 :-* Now I own 5 mech keyboards, two track balls, and too many key caps.

Found r/mechanical first, then geekhack, so I was never around to read ripster posts here live.

I frequent dual sport and car forums, but I've been lurking too hard to make an account here.

Offline ceflame

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 18:53:47 »
Atleast it's thanks to ripster that a lot of people learned about geekhack.. including myself. Don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 18:54:45 »
Well that's sad to hear. He has great commitment, effort and knowledge, but his constant sarcastic, passive aggressive and negatively focuses comments just bring it all down.

As for me,

I'm nobody, found MX love by chance blind ordering a steel series 7g for a black friday price of $80 :-* Now I own 5 mech keyboards, two track balls, and too many key caps.

Found r/mechanical first, then geekhack, so I was never around to read ripster posts here live.

I frequent dual sport and car forums, but I've been lurking too hard to make an account here.

I followed the same route. Started at r/mechanical and moved here. His work is informational, but he has some attitude problems that get ahead of that.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 18:58:15 »

As for me,

ripster was great here. informative and an ******* if you didnt even bother to research. how it should be.

then mods came around and ruined everything (myself included). certain mod with control issues did something naughty that pushed him over the egde. dont blame rip for being mad. should he get over it? yeah probably. but his subreddit is funny even when he was attacking me :(

Online fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 18:58:29 »
If Ripster is not responsible for the "Rootworm" attack that virtually annihilated geekhack a couple of years ago, wiping out a huge storehouse of deeply informative wikis, then yes, he has been falsely blamed.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 19:04:10 »
I can already tell this post is on /r/ripster without even checking.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 19:22:21 »
If Ripster is not responsible for the "Rootworm" attack that virtually annihilated geekhack a couple of years ago, wiping out a huge storehouse of deeply informative wikis, then yes, he has been falsely blamed.

I wouldn't think he would do something like that - who would he rip on then?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 19:24:44 »
Live and let die.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 19:25:43 »

I wouldn't think he would do something like that - who would he rip on then?

But then the question remains: who else had the motive and the ability to do such a thing?

Maybe R00TW0RM was a conspiracy! :eek:
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 October 2014, 19:27:39 by Computer-Lab in Basement »
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Belfong

« Reply #14 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 19:27:33 »

Atleast it's thanks to ripster that a lot of people learned about geekhack.. including myself. Don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.
I came to GH from Google. GH is always a first in the result. Didn't know about r/mechanical until much later.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 19:37:06 »
Did someone say Spiderman?

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #16 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 20:03:42 »

I came to GH from Google. GH is always a first in the result. Didn't know about r/mechanical until much later.

I believing I also found GH through google. I saw r/mech around the same time but I came to GH first since it was a better community and had more things going on.

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 20:11:50 »
His attitude is understandable when you see or experience some of the **** that goes on around here.
« Last Edit: Thu, 09 October 2014, 20:14:04 by the1onewolf »

Offline drossen

« Reply #18 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 20:15:54 »
That's not a reason for him to spread it around. We have been graced by a r/ripster post for this thread with his usual dismissive tone.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 20:25:06 »
Ripster is on gh, he goes by the name of demik
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #20 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 20:32:21 »

rekt

****, that's me.

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #21 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 20:32:55 »
Wasn't there a thread somewhere talking about him? And linked his reddit and stuff...? I think it was in off topic like this one.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 20:51:58 »
Wasn't there a thread somewhere talking about him? And linked his reddit and stuff...? I think it was in off topic like this one.
There is a new one every few weeks.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #23 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 20:59:53 »

Troof.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #24 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 21:04:42 »
eh, beats brown nosing mkawa.

Offline Coreda

« Reply #25 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 21:29:29 »
You should read this thread and this if you want more info on why he was banned, his character, and some explanation on the thing.

Was on GH first, but for a while checked out the sub, which has its own merits, but could see he was using the ban as a platform for point-scoring against GH and to generally **** on the forum, and after reading about some of his history and behavior I didn't feel like re-visiting the sub tbh (plenty of good people there, no doubt, including many GH'ers).

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 21:35:28 »
I thought MW was ripster.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #27 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 21:36:36 »

You would think so, but nope.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #28 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 21:39:21 »
I thought you were ripster? :eek: :P

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #29 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 22:36:58 »
I thought I was Ripster
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #30 on: Thu, 09 October 2014, 23:19:37 »
We should start a Mafia-like game.
At the end of each day, you are allowed to accuse one person of being ripster or a ripster sockpuppet as he likes to call it.
If you correctly identify ripster, you get a cool keycap or something. If you falsely accuse somebody incorrectly, you die.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #31 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 04:00:09 »
ripster is 349% mentally challenged and probably old, his subreddit is the manifestation of "old man yells at cloud"
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #32 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 06:56:31 »
ripster is 349% mentally challenged and probably old, his subreddit is the manifestation of "old man yells at cloud"
Nice try ripster
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #33 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 07:04:07 »
.... "old man yells at cloud"

I resemble that... Oh ****, am I ripster?!?!?!
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #34 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 07:24:06 »
Nice try ripster

I've not considered the possibility that Pai is Ripster...

He does really have an out there persona...

Perhaps Ripster fabricated it so outlandishly, such that we wouldn't know it was him..

But, Pai doesn't really talk about keyboard stuff...  so... hmmm....

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #35 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 07:25:41 »

This is one of the more accurate things you've posted...

"old man yells at cloud" LOL
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #36 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 07:26:22 »
Nice try ripster

Perhaps Ripster fabricated it so outlandishly, such that we wouldn't know it was him..

Nah, Pai isn't ripster...

At least some of the **** ripster posted made sense.
tp thread is tp thread

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #37 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 07:54:21 »

Nice try ripster

hey, rude
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #38 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 07:55:03 »

Nice try ripster

hey, rude

I kid, I kid...

Kinda...
« Last Edit: Fri, 10 October 2014, 08:00:02 by Computer-Lab in Basement »
tp thread is tp thread

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #39 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 10:04:24 »

Nice try ripster

hey, rude

I kid, I kid...

Kinda...

Everything anyone ever says makes sense..

It comes down to which transcription program you got installed..

I'm still on Pai-v0.2 alpha and 1Wolf-v0.4 beta... 

Hopefully the full release will be better

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #40 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 10:17:18 »

Nice try ripster

hey, rude

I kid, I kid...

Kinda...

Everything anyone ever says makes sense..

It comes down to which transcription program you got installed..

I'm still on Pai-v0.2 alpha and 1Wolf-v0.4 beta... 

Hopefully the full release will be better
/**
Pai.Crai = {

Super
****ing
Cool
@Swaghaus
}
**/
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #41 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 10:20:33 »
At the end of each day, you are allowed to accuse one person of being ripster or a ripster sockpuppet as he likes to call it.
If you correctly identify ripster, you get a cool keycap or something. If you falsely accuse somebody incorrectly, you die.

This game doesn't last more than one day anyway.   :))

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #42 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 10:24:46 »

This game doesn't last more than one day anyway.   :))
inb4 rip being a hoffman sockpuppet
plot twæst
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline frosty

• jukebox hero
« Reply #43 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 10:29:37 »
Why does OP have 0 posts? :o

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #44 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 10:30:48 »
Why does OP have 0 posts? :o

Maybe... HE'S Ripster!

And he's asking for forgivness??? :eek:
tp thread is tp thread

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #45 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 10:34:48 »
the plot thickens
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #46 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 10:37:31 »
Haven't you guys learned by now that when ripster runs out of things to say he either 1) digs up super old posts and comments on his subreddit like it is something new OR 2) every few weeks he creates a new sockpuppet account and makes some random ripster thread here

Offline Eszett

• Supporting the communities Geekhack & Deskthority
« Reply #47 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 10:37:53 »
Everyone has the right to be an *******. If he is competent even more so. I haven’t heard any convincing accusation against ripster, besides something flimsy as “he got a problem with his attitude”, “he is arrogant” etc. There are a lot *******s here on GH, who are highly reputed. I think he pissed off an admin personally. So it is a personal vendetta against him.

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #48 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 10:40:25 »
RIPSTER IS AN IDIOTIC MENTALLY DERANGED CHILD MOLESTER WHO DOESN'T USE WINDOWS 98. HOW CAN YOU EXPECT HIM TO BE A REASONABLE INDIVIDUAL?
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #49 on: Fri, 10 October 2014, 10:41:34 »
Everyone has the right to be an *******. If he is competent even more so. I haven’t heard any convincing accusation against ripster, besides something flimsy as “he got a problem with his attitude”, “he is arrogant” etc. There are a lot *******s here on GH, who are highly reputed. I think he pissed off an admin personally. So it is a personal vendetta against him.

That's exacttttly.. what happened... !!

but, he did the right thing.. took to reddit and started doing his own thing.