Author Topic: Please make Left handed Razer Naga a reality by give this a like on Facebook.  (Read 9041 times)

Offline FinancialWar

Guys, we need 10,000 likes on facebook to make this a reality. Please show your support!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=328331690557953&set=a.116842955040162.11402.113306788727112&type=1&theater
Visit the Typing Test and try!

Online tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
.. not going to happen

the problem isn't that there arn't enough left-handers

the problem is there aren't enough left-handers that use a mouse with their left hand

clicked through his pictures, ,ughhh.. some of those booth girls, or fugly.

Offline FinancialWar

it's going to happen, just 100 or so more likes and we there.

Offline Typhaeon

Why should people want another overpriced mouse from Razer that'll probably fail within 6 months of purchase anyway?

Offline fantus

This is under keyboards, pretty sure there is a specific place for mice.

Offline Erick_C

so... you're banking on Razer to re-tool to develop/manufacture a left-handed mouse for a hundred people...

right...

Offline FinancialWar

Quote from: Erick_C;561225
so... you're banking on Razer to re-tool to develop/manufacture a left-handed mouse for a hundred people...

right...

I am not a smart person but some people on this forum have really low IQ and bad comprehension skills.

Offline Erick_C

Quote from: FinancialWar;561291
I am not a smart person but some people on this forum have really low IQ and bad comprehension skills.

You are correct and probably should read the facebook entry carefully because this caught my eye:
"And we DO want to make a left handed Naga - but we can't just make it for 100 people - even for 10,000 gamers, it's a huge loss maker for Razer."

So, I'll edit my original entry.
Quote from: Erick_C;561225
so... you're banking on Razer to re-tool to develop/manufacture a left-handed mouse for a hundred *TO TEN THOUSAND* people...

right...

If they actually cared about it, they would've R&D'ed it from the beginning and we wouldn't be here.  Razer isn't a new company and left-handed gamers didn't just suddenly emerge.  Truth is, the left-handed DA isn't that huge of a success.  There are just as many people who hate it as there are who love it.  So, for Razer to "promise" to lose money just to satisfy a bunch of facebookers... hmmm... can you say "chain-letter".

Offline dirge

The greatest trick us left handers ever played was getting everyone to use our mouse. If you don't know what I mean, try writing and taking notes while using one 'righties' ;p
Thinking about things isn't the same as doing things. Otherwise everybody would be in jail.

Offline FinancialWar

Quote from: dirge;561333
The greatest trick us left handers ever played was getting everyone to use our mouse. If you don't know what I mean, try writing and taking notes while using one 'righties' ;p

Amen to that!!

I am righted and I use left handed Deathadder.

Anyways back to the topic, left handed Naga is now a reality, it's now more than 10 000 likes already.

Hopefully Razer will realise it soon.

Offline Erick_C

*Sigh* To be young again.  The will to change the world, one facebook "like" at a time.

Good luck.  For my southpaw brethren, I wish you get a left handed Naga so you can appreciate how crappy a mouse it is.

Offline FinancialWar

Re: Please make Left handed Razer Naga a reality by give this a like on Facebook.
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 10 February 2014, 21:10:49 »
Thanks for all your support, I now I have my lefty Naga.

Offline ianxblog

• no
Re: Please make Left handed Razer Naga a reality by give this a like on Facebook.
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 10 February 2014, 21:17:08 »
Just curious. What's up with that bunch of buttons? I got two thumb buttons on my mouse and never use them.
Also, what's up with those 18 macro keys that some gaming keyboards offer?.

You may want to know that I don't play MMOs/RTSs but anyways I find it a bit like an overkill.

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 10 February 2014, 21:23:13 »
.. not going to happen

the problem isn't that there arn't enough left-handers

the problem is there aren't enough left-handers that use a mouse with their left hand

clicked through his pictures, ,ughhh.. some of those booth girls, or fugly.
Always rely on tp for women reviews!

Offline FinancialWar

« Reply #14 on: Mon, 10 February 2014, 21:32:45 »
Just curious. What's up with that bunch of buttons? I got two thumb buttons on my mouse and never use them.
Also, what's up with those 18 macro keys that some gaming keyboards offer?.

You may want to know that I don't play MMOs/RTSs but anyways I find it a bit like an overkill.

You don't have to be into MMO to benefit from a MMO mouse. I use many computer programs that have shortcuts, each one of game button to one program and use it as a modifier, you will have 12 x 40 =480 or some macros.

Offline tbc

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 10 February 2014, 21:36:48 »
proud owner of left-handed naga.

do people feel stupid when they said this would never happen?  I've always wondered this.

what's more efficient?:

1.  take your hand off the mouse to press ctrl+c

2.  press a thumb button that is mapped to ctrl+c

point proven.
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline FinancialWar

« Reply #16 on: Mon, 10 February 2014, 21:49:12 »
tp4tissue is lame.

Offline 1pq

• Hipster Doofus
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 10 February 2014, 22:03:40 »
tp4tissue is lame.

A quote from one of the greatest writers of the twentieth century: "I would stand and look out over the roofs of Paris and think, 'Do not worry. You have always written before and you will write now. All you have to do is write one true sentence. Write the truest sentence that you know.' So finally I would write one true sentence, and then go on from there. It was easy then because there was always one true sentence that I knew or had seen or had heard someone say."

You've just written the truest sentence you know, I know, and anyone on this puny blue marble will ever know.
main kbs:  87UB (55g)  Custom Filco TKL (62g clears)

WTS JD40, Custom Ergoclear Filco

WTB ROHS Red BBv2 (Topre), OG EK Tri-Color Skull (TOPRE)

Offline tbc

« Reply #18 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 00:04:04 »
^ gj poetry.  would intrepret condescendingly again.

:D ;) :P

Offline pbtforever

« Reply #19 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 01:46:27 »
Ugh.  Razer.

Offline FinancialWar

« Reply #20 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 01:53:53 »
Ugh.  Razer.

Filco > Razer > Logitech > Realforce

Offline yasuo

• spanengan puyeng newbie
« Reply #21 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 02:02:29 »
after 2 years of this is thread to happen :p
http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Naga-Handed-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00EO2ECUY

i sometimes use left/right hand mouse not sure :rolleyes: with LUA. now i hope trackball left handed :p
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 February 2014, 02:05:09 by yasuo »
Logitech MK220 Colemak DH
SplitSyml by Moz BlacksMx fuk blacks

2/3 8.5pm                                          in de la my september month ya da all get my fukka "fake message"

Offline tbc

« Reply #22 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 02:05:40 »
more like 1.5 year

it;s been out for awhile now.

Offline FinancialWar

« Reply #23 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 02:54:44 »
after 2 years of this is thread to happen :p
http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Naga-Handed-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00EO2ECUY

i sometimes use left/right hand mouse not sure :rolleyes: with LUA. now i hope trackball left handed :p

Don't know what I was reading but I'm sure you mean it as a complement.
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 February 2014, 02:58:31 by FinancialWar »

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #24 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 08:04:42 »

do people feel stupid when they said this would never happen?  I've always wondered this.

what's more efficient?:

point proven.

...or either press "button 3" (aka mouse wheel on mice), or just keep my hands on the keyboard. Why exactly do I need an overpriced gimmicky mouse of questionable quality? Not to mention the Synapse 2.0 bloatware.

Offline FinancialWar

« Reply #25 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 09:20:15 »

what's more efficient?:

point proven.

...or either press "button 3" (aka mouse wheel on mice), or just keep my hands on the keyboard. Why exactly do I need an overpriced gimmicky mouse of questionable quality? Not to mention the Synapse 2.0 bloatware.

You are obvious clueless when it comes to about mouse. Gimmicky?

This is just some mapping with just four G-buttons of the possible 24-G buttons, with my G600, I can potentially create roughly 1,000 (24x40) macros with the use of AutoHotkey.

With the Naga, I can create roughly 600 macros.

The macros can be used for anything you can think of, shortcuts, commands, input texts, automations.

Once AutoHotkey allow two custom modifiers, I can add the spacebar as another modifier and double the amount of macros (24x40x2) to some 2000 macros.

All these macro can be triggered without my hand leaving the mouse, tried to do that without a MMO mouse.

PS, razer makes better best quality mice. Just go to OCN, the most recommended mouse in the world in the Deathadder.

« Last Edit: Tue, 11 February 2014, 09:32:23 by FinancialWar »

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #26 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 10:19:06 »
its just the cool thing to do to hate on Razer.
people believe cause its a boutique brand that its just easier to hate.

Offline pbtforever

« Reply #27 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 10:34:34 »
Razer marketing and SW policies really DO suck.

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #28 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 10:56:06 »
Razer marketing and SW policies really DO suck.

Well, the whole software thing sucks, but I'm not sure I'd call their marketing sucky. It doesn't appeal to input device enthusiasts, sure, but their marketing is massively effective with the normal gamer crowd, who vastly outnumber the enthusiasts. So their marketing works, it's just dumb marketing aimed towards the ignorant.

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #29 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 10:58:11 »
PS, razer makes better best quality mice. Just go to OCN, the most recommended mouse in the world in the Deathadder.

The DA is a fluke. Having owned practically every other mouse Razer has made at one time in the past (except the Naga and Boomslang), the DA stands out among all of them as an actually decent quality mouse. Not to say that the rest of Razer's mouse lineup is terrible, just not spectacular.

Offline FinancialWar

« Reply #30 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 11:02:01 »
As far as I know, Naga is the only left handed mouse on the market at the moment, plus it's got a mechanical buttons on the side.

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #31 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 11:04:26 »

The DA is a fluke. Having owned practically every other mouse Razer has made at one time in the past (except the Naga and Boomslang), the DA stands out among all of them as an actually decent quality mouse. Not to say that the rest of Razer's mouse lineup is terrible, just not spectacular.

I'd say the Abyssus is also a decent mouse, but that's about where it ends.

I do like several of the Razer mice, but most of them have some flaws that could and should have been avoided, but instead turn into dealbreakers for many.
Anything Razer does, Logitech does better it seems like.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #32 on: Tue, 11 February 2014, 11:06:40 »
http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-deathadder-left-hand-edition

As far as I know, Naga is the only left handed mouse on the market at the moment, plus it's got a mechanical buttons on the side.