Author Topic: TODAY'S WEATHER  (Read 34211 times)

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
TODAY'S WEATHER
« on: Fri, 01 November 2013, 09:33:41 »
So it's drizzling and windy out here, but a little warmer than normal. Not too bad for November I don't think.

What's the weather like where you are at? Do you like the current weather at your location?
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: TODAY'S WEATHER
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 01 November 2013, 09:50:54 »
We had storms last night, 'almost' tornadoes, it's much cooler today after the cold front passed.

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 01 November 2013, 09:52:53 »
So it's drizzling and windy out here, but a little warmer than normal. Not too bad for November I don't think.

What's the weather like where you are at? Do you like the current weather at your location?

What's up with this howling wind here in CT? It kept me up half the night last night (and on Halloween of all nights).

I need a weather forecast!!!

Uhh wait, I mean... it's warm and dry on Vulcan. As usual...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline McWilloughby

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 01 November 2013, 10:23:58 »
Left the house with sunglasses on, came back soaked. Classic Manchester.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 01:08:49 »
It's about 26 degrees Celsius here, blue sky, full on sun, slight breeze.

And tomorrow's supposed to have a max of 14 degrees.

Go figure.

Typical Melbourne weather.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 11:16:07 »
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 02 November 2013, 11:59:30 »
Yeah, not too bad here. 
High of 74F today.  Sunny. 

http://www.sundiegolive.com/
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 07:53:17 »
Well, it's kinda cloudy here today, but a little warmer than normal.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 07:54:15 »
MW you missed national nacho day :(

It's cloudy, rainy and cold here

Offline iri

« Reply #9 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 13:11:45 »
+4 and light rain. this autumn is very warm.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline whiteduck

« Reply #10 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 13:15:16 »
32 cloudy in MN.  But weather anywhere is better than the Philippines :(
-wd

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 13:16:35 »
Guess I can't complain about 68 and sunny here in Las Vegas :P

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #12 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 14:06:11 »
Yeah, not too bad here. 

Sometimes I really miss San Diego, like seeing the cam. I lived on Bankers Hill, my condo overlooked the SD bay. Pretty pimp.

Now near here, 73 degrees and a few wispy high clouds (live web cam bottom of page):
http://www.pier39marina.com/the-sealions-at-pier39/
Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #13 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 15:22:48 »
Yeah, not too bad here. 

Sometimes I really miss San Diego, like seeing the cam. I lived on Bankers Hill, my condo overlooked the SD bay. Pretty pimp.

Now near here, 73 degrees and a few wispy high clouds (live web cam bottom of page):

If I could afford to live in the bay area, I would.  Love the weather there. 
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline jevvix

« Reply #14 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 15:38:18 »
Fellow IL poster has already beaten me :D

Offline Input Nirvana

• Master of the Calculated Risk
  • If I tell ya, I'll hafta kill ya
« Reply #15 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 17:01:01 »
Yeah, not too bad here. 

If I could afford to live in the bay area, I would.  Love the weather there. 

Heh heh. I know what you mean. They are both great weather spots, but just a couple degrees cooler and a little more water really allows the bay area to edge out SD. Plus the actual land area of bay area is far more interesting than flat-ish, desert SD. That being said, I love SD tremendously, priceless in so many ways. Downtown to Mission Hills, Coronado, Point Loma, Ocean Beach and the stretch of beach from La Jolla to Carlsbad are my stomping grounds.

Kinesis Advantage cut into 2 halves | RollerMouse Free 2 | Apple Magic Trackpad | Colemak
Evil Screaming Flying Door Monkeys From Hell                     Proudly GeekWhacking since 2009
Things change, things stay the same                                        Thanks much, Smallfry  
I AM THE REAPER . . . BECAUSE I KILL IT
~retired from forum activities 2015~

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #16 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 17:07:55 »
Just saw the big post on Huff. about super storm...   then i read Typhoon.... 

'Murica...

well... anyway, stay safe  East Asia..

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 18:15:42 »
I hope our members (and everyone there) in the Philippines are staying safe.  It's crazy there, just saw some videos of the weather and the winds o.o
http://instagram.com/p/gbow7rKWz7/#
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline Wildcard

• * Esteemed Elder
  • When caffeine isn't enough

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 22:39:48 »

Today it's 27C (80.6F) - heaven on earth type of weather.  In fact it makes you jump out and run naked across the rocks and sand.  In fact my boss would certify me if I did it during daylight hours.  At night it's a different story  ;D .
« Last Edit: Thu, 07 November 2013, 22:41:26 by Elrick »

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #20 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 23:33:57 »
Here in Miami, it's currently high 70s.... After swim practice we needed some hot chocolate. Water is really cold. No sun now. Just wind and clouds, freezing cold water.

Offline jevvix

« Reply #21 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 23:45:19 »
Here in Miami, it's currently high 70s.
Must be nice!

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 23:47:36 »
No one posted this yet?

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #23 on: Fri, 08 November 2013, 00:01:32 »
It was snowing all Tuesday night but pretty normal and calm tonight!

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #24 on: Fri, 08 November 2013, 11:26:27 »

I do not look forward to the snow..or ice and/or freezing rain....

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #25 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 00:24:56 »
It's about 14 degrees C here today, and been raining on and off.

The pools of water along the driveway have mostly dried up now.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #26 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 01:42:27 »

I do not look forward to the snow..or ice and/or freezing rain....

i h8 exercise... so i also h8 snow or leaves....

Offline iri

« Reply #27 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 02:06:02 »
We had the same heatwave recently!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #28 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 03:05:44 »

Coldwave?  14 is quite cool - borderline uncomfortable if you're outside and not actually doing anything.

Offline iri

« Reply #29 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 03:53:50 »

Coldwave?  14 is quite cool - borderline uncomfortable if you're outside and not actually doing anything.
I live in central Russia. It's the middle of November now. +14 is a heatwave!

Also I might add that we drink outside when it's as cold as -17.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #30 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 04:37:16 »

I live in central Russia. It's the middle of November now. +14 is a heatwave!

Also I might add that we drink outside when it's as cold as -17.

Aha!  I understand :)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #31 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 13:08:02 »
Yeah we should be getting more snow this week! Not looking forward to the cold weather though.. :[

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #32 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 15:17:49 »
It was cloudy again too. And cold as well. I'm getting sick of November.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #33 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 09:07:32 »
today is decent but the next week looks to be absolutely awful

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #34 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 09:10:42 »
^This. Although tomorrow won't be so bad, despite the rain, it will be decently warm (mid 50s here).
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline whiteduck

« Reply #35 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 10:04:02 »
SNOW SNOW SNOW
-wd

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #36 on: Wed, 04 December 2013, 12:07:19 »
SO MUCH SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Offline iri

« Reply #37 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 00:22:38 »
-13°C
Feels Like: -23°

-Ray Bradbury

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #38 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 00:32:30 »
-17 here  :eek: -35 last night

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #39 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 00:44:54 »
-17 here  :eek: -35 last night

Yep.  I had to leave my house today.  Boooooo...

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #40 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 14:48:34 »
You guys are going to hate me.................
84° feels like 90°
At night it drops to 70°  :eek:

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #41 on: Tue, 10 December 2013, 18:07:11 »
84° feels like 90°

I do not envy that.  Sounds miserable to be honest.

South Georgia looks to be more my style.   ;)

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #42 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 08:23:02 »
It's not for everyone lol. I really like heat, and cold. I wish it was colder through.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #43 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 08:25:27 »
84° feels like 90°

It has its perks....but those mosquitoes...and the humidity...and the days where it starts out at 40F and ends at 80F.....just isn't right.

Offline iri

« Reply #44 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 08:57:37 »
84° feels like 90°

It has its perks....but those mosquitoes...and the humidity...and the days where it starts out at 40F and ends at 80F.....just isn't right.
so you're from florida?

-Ray Bradbury

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #45 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 08:59:06 »
84° feels like 90°

so you're from florida?

I'm from all over :D

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #46 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 12:54:59 »
This. This pretty much sums it up.

Offline iri

« Reply #47 on: Wed, 11 December 2013, 14:22:11 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #48 on: Thu, 12 December 2013, 02:07:40 »
Show Image

Honestly, unless you're naked in every picture you post I will no longer be satisfied.  You set the bar far too high that one time.

Edit: There's totally a reasonable context here, I promise...

Offline iri

« Reply #49 on: Thu, 12 December 2013, 02:53:24 »
Show Image

Honestly, unless you're naked in every picture you post I will no longer be satisfied.
actually i'm drinking naked on this picture.

-Ray Bradbury