Author Topic: Besides Internet, What Do ?  (Read 5443 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Besides Internet, What Do ?
« on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 13:34:29 »
So,  Ya'll know Tp4 internets all day, everyday, weekends, holidays..

What do ya'll do sides internet?

Offline thatsmrdoctortoyou

• Dingo babies
    • IG
Re: Besides Internet, What Do ?
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 13:40:59 »
You mean like story mode?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 13:45:13 »

arcade mode
challenge mode
boss mode
original mode

Offline gnmar2723

« Reply #3 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 13:53:40 »
basketball and running are both really fun.

Uh, I also like drawing and reading too!

Maybe learning a language? (haven't started this yet though...)

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 14:08:51 »

PVE all day everyday

Offline Sniping

« Reply #5 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 16:25:48 »
long ass bike rides are my thing

Offline zombimuncha

« Reply #6 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 16:59:05 »
/r/outside/
?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 18:16:43 »
Play video games
Watch movies
I spend a fair amount of time buying and trading retro video games lately, almost like playing the stock market

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 13 May 2017, 18:21:15 »
Make keyboard videos :p .
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline superandomness

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 01:35:34 »
Outside of the internet, I'm in a couple orchestras! One of them is an electric guitar orchestra and the other is a video game orchestra where I play trumpet!

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 14 May 2017, 02:12:32 »
Besides keebs, gaming and other pc related activities.
I walk the dogs with the wife.
Do chores in and around the house. There's always something that needs doing.
Visit friends.
Take long drives with the wife.

I'm sure there's more but that's what I've got atm.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 19 May 2017, 12:44:34 »
Went outside just now to get some solar energy..

Can feelz the vitamins being generated...

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #12 on: Fri, 19 May 2017, 15:46:01 »

Stop
Go back indoor
Or u gonna die
No kidding

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 19 May 2017, 15:46:53 »

Stop
Go back indoor
Or u gonna die
No kidding

Was only out there for 2.5 minutes..     Once a day..    no need for m0ar solar than that..

Offline DaBubbs

« Reply #14 on: Fri, 19 May 2017, 17:26:02 »
Exercising, hunting, fishing, work, kids / family
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid.

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #15 on: Fri, 19 May 2017, 17:52:55 »

Stop
Go back indoor
Or u gonna die
No kidding

Was only out there for 2.5 minutes..     Once a day..    no need for m0ar solar than that..

That's too much
U need to reduce it to 5seconds
Max

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 19 May 2017, 18:06:57 »

Stop
Go back indoor
Or u gonna die
No kidding

That's too much
U need to reduce it to 5seconds
Max

Hahahahhahaha

Walk out.. Spin around, walk back in... hahahahahha

Offline Nathaly1478

• Helpfind
« Reply #17 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 02:20:22 »
Miałeś wypadek w pracy? Odwiedź stronę Helpfind i dowiedz się, w czym może pomóc Ci kancelaria odszkodowawcza.
« Last Edit: Fri, 16 March 2018, 03:24:01 by Nathaly1478 »

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #18 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 08:13:55 »
I was in a band but I left to concentrate on internet.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #19 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 12:16:24 »
I'm a nightlife photographer and maybe that will interest you  :thumb: but then u cant sleep anymore – thats bad  :(

NIghtlife photographer..

Does that need a super large sensor.

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #20 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 12:22:11 »
Play video games
Watch movies
I spend a fair amount of time buying and trading retro video games lately, almost like playing the stock market

Bit of a rando question, but do you, by any chance, know of a way to hook up DC arcade stick to windows PC? I got the mayflash converter but it only works with the controllers, not the sticks.  :(

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #21 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 12:28:20 »
Play video games
Watch movies

Bit of a rando question, but do you, by any chance, know of a way to hook up DC arcade stick to windows PC? I got the mayflash converter but it only works with the controllers, not the sticks.  :(

dreamcast arcade sticks ?

WHYYYYY... just get a regular arcade stick.. hahahahaha.. The majority of converters add latency..

Or get the MC Cathulu  controller and diy.. it works on almost all consoles including dreamcast,  so you can just splice it into ur dreamcast stick and hookup the wires..

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #22 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 12:57:09 »
Play video games
Watch movies

WHYYYYY... just get a regular arcade stick.. hahahahaha.. The majority of converters add latency..

Or get the MC Cathulu  controller and diy.. it works on almost all consoles including dreamcast,  so you can just splice it into ur dreamcast stick and hookup the wires..

Well I have 2 dc arcade sticks so that's why. I was just looking for a quick easy way to play cuphead with a mate at Christmas so  £15 adapter seemed like a good idea. But yes, if it's not easy I'll prolly end up getting a nice arcade stick I can mod myself a bit at some point. I always liked shmups so it'd be for that mainly. I don't have the time to learn fighters properly, but I was into that snk **** on DC back in the dizzay.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 12:58:21 »
Play video games
Watch movies

Well I have 2 dc arcade sticks so that's why. I was just looking for a quick easy way to play cuphead with a mate at Christmas so  £15 adapter seemed like a good idea. But yes, if it's not easy I'll prolly end up getting a nice arcade stick I can mod myself a bit at some point. I always liked shmups so it'd be for that mainly. I don't have the time to learn fighters properly, but I was into that snk **** on DC back in the dizzay.

U play dat Under Defeat ?

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #24 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 13:19:20 »
Play video games
Watch movies

U play dat Under Defeat ?

No that was a bit after I stopped buying DC stuff. But if I get an arcade stick I'll prolly get it on emulator. I think Psyvariar 2 and Border down were the last ones I got.
« Last Edit: Thu, 08 February 2018, 13:24:11 by futurecrime »

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #25 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 13:26:59 »
I build trebuchet. I have a small one that my kids use. It has a 2 foot throwing arm with 16 pounds of counterweight. It will throw tennis balls and golf balls about 80 feet with poor tuning, but it keeps them in the yard.

Last October I drove to Oklahoma to help a friend assemble and run his for a local event. We took first place in the intermediate category with a 1503 foot throw using a 9 pound pumpkin. Including the weight of the hanger it has 2,000 pounds of counter weight and the long side of the throwing arm is about 12 feet.

This video shows the one I built for the kids in hinged counterweight configuration (kids mode) and whipper configuration (big kids mode). The whipper setup doubles the distance with this machine but misfires get much more violent and common due to details.

This is the same machine in kids mode with my daughter. She was 4 at the time. The trigger is 100% automatic, just push the arm down and it sets.

These two are the big one I helped assemble and run. First is from behind with me running the camera.

This was the same shot. If you watch, the arm and the counter weight both hit the trigger on their way by.

OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 15:59:49 »
I build trebuchet. I have a small one that my kids use. It has a 2 foot throwing arm with 16 pounds of counterweight. It will throw tennis balls and golf balls about 80 feet with poor tuning, but it keeps them in the yard.

Last October I drove to Oklahoma to help a friend assemble and run his for a local event. We took first place in the intermediate category with a 1503 foot throw using a 9 pound pumpkin. Including the weight of the hanger it has 2,000 pounds of counter weight and the long side of the throwing arm is about 12 feet.

This video shows the one I built for the kids in hinged counterweight configuration (kids mode) and whipper configuration (big kids mode). The whipper setup doubles the distance with this machine but misfires get much more violent and common due to details.

This is the same machine in kids mode with my daughter. She was 4 at the time. The trigger is 100% automatic, just push the arm down and it sets.

These two are the big one I helped assemble and run. First is from behind with me running the camera.

This was the same shot. If you watch, the arm and the counter weight both hit the trigger on their way by.

Dat so kewl.. !!

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #27 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 16:50:51 »

Dat so kewl.. !!

Show Image

I forgot to add a still for a sense of scale on the larger machine.

188426-0
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #28 on: Thu, 08 February 2018, 21:21:44 »
going on walks, cooking healthy food, and hard drugs
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #29 on: Fri, 09 February 2018, 00:01:59 »

I see you appreciate the good things in life.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #30 on: Fri, 09 February 2018, 07:22:57 »
and steam talkies/streams
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Chevy_Monsenhor

« Reply #31 on: Sun, 11 February 2018, 12:29:29 »
I fix stuff, keyboards, computers, power amplifiers, old receivers, you name it.
I also have a 1984 brazilian crew cab Chevy C10 i like to mess up with, is currently sitting on jackstands, with no engine (because the stock 250cu.i. is receiving a new crank, new camshast and a new head) and no paint.
Keyboards: Leopold FC900R (Pinks), Logitech G613
Mice: Glorious Model O (Glossy), Logitech G305