Author Topic: Slime maker anyone?  (Read 3480 times)

Offline jakeryan

Slime maker anyone?
« on: Fri, 18 September 2020, 11:01:18 »
I know it’s been a while since slime was a trend. But I’m kinda conservative (I’m not sure if this adjective is appropriate cuz I’m not an English native, sorry bout that), I don’t like things that too many people are into at a time. Therefore, I just experienced making slime for the first time and it turned out to be failed T_T So please share with me your successful experience below. Thanks a lot!

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: Slime maker anyone?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 18 September 2020, 12:03:07 »
When my kids were small, my wife used to make this with them. One thing that she always said was that it really needed the borax to work well.

https://littlebinsforlittlehands.com/homemade-slime-recipe/
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 18 September 2020, 16:34:11 »
When I was a kid I used to mix borax and water and you wind up with a liquid that becomes solid under pressure. I'm sure slime tech has come a long way since Gak and Floam though.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 20 September 2020, 03:57:15 »
Shaving cream is the key to fluffy slime.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.