Author Topic: Best ways to get drunk on the cheap  (Read 14347 times)

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
Re: Best ways to get drunk on the cheap
« Reply #100 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 08:21:09 »
Ever seen Shoenice's channel on YouTube? That maniac chugs rubbing alcohol, mouthwash, and entire bottles of Everclear.

Ready, set, Shoenice.

Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #101 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 09:17:59 »
go to a party and nick alcohol
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #102 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 10:44:35 »
I'm drunk. Stupid guys outing on Monday night! I rather be spending money on BroBots. Kthxbai.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #103 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 18:09:11 »
Ever seen Shoenice's channel on YouTube? That maniac chugs rubbing alcohol, mouthwash, and entire bottles of Everclear.

He is either lying or dead.  That is all I have to say about this.  Rubbing alcohol is isopropyl alcohol, which is not at all safe to consume, much less chug.

Mouthwash, although unsafe to chug, is at least "food grade" (so to speak), since it goes in your mouth, so it's less dangerous.  And Everclear is just super concentrated alcohol, so that's just a dude being dumb and showing off.  It's like chugging vodka.  So I'm not impressed, I just think he's dumb.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #104 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 18:19:02 »

He is either lying or dead.  That is all I have to say about this.  Rubbing alcohol is isopropyl alcohol, which is not at all safe to consume, much less chug.

Mouthwash, although unsafe to chug, is at least "food grade" (so to speak), since it goes in your mouth, so it's less dangerous.  And Everclear is just super concentrated alcohol, so that's just a dude being dumb and showing off.  It's like chugging vodka.  So I'm not impressed, I just think he's dumb.

I agree that the act is dumb, and the person who chooses to perform may have misplaced motivations..

However.. do you deny that you can't look away, when such show exists?

It's like that slightly ugly fat chic @ the club who's taking her cloths off..  you don't reaalllly want to look.. but.. you just can't bring yourself to absolutely about-face leave...

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #105 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 18:20:04 »

I agree that the act is dumb, and the person who chooses to perform may have misplaced motivations..

However.. do you deny that you can't look away, when such show exists?

It's like that slightly ugly fat chic @ the club who's taking her cloths off..  you don't reaalllly want to look.. but.. you just can't bring yourself to absolutely about-face leave...

Show Image

Well, yeah.  I'll give ya that.   :))   Still dumb though.   :p