Author Topic: Best ways to get drunk on the cheap  (Read 14346 times)

Offline anoxy

• Deal with it
Re: Best ways to get drunk on the cheap
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 21:44:29 »
lol the moderators in this forum.... It's like a grade school.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #51 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 21:48:50 »

Online HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 21:51:59 »

If you're unhappy with the forum, you can click the 'X' in the upper right hand corner of your screen if using a Windows operating system, or upper left hand corner of your screen if using a Mac operating system.  This should solve the problem.

Offline kmiller8

• Banned
  •  Post Reporting Timeout
  • Who is that kmiller8 guy?
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 21:53:25 »

More like grade schoolers telling college kids what to and not to do.

Offline affect656

« Reply #54 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 21:55:05 »
Go to bars and just finish peoples drinks that they leave on the table
I like linear.

Offline anoxy

• Deal with it
« Reply #55 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 22:06:12 »

If you're unhappy with the forum, you can click the 'X' in the upper right hand corner of your screen if using a Windows operating system, or upper left hand corner of your screen if using a Mac operating system.  This should solve the problem.

Offline anoxy

• Deal with it
« Reply #56 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 22:09:34 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #57 on: Wed, 11 June 2014, 22:50:46 »
awwwhhh snap....

Goin' all Junior High on eachother..

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #58 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 00:36:03 »

Command-Q would work better on a Mac ;)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tbc

« Reply #59 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 01:15:33 »

More like grade schoolers telling college kids what to and not to do.

situations like this make me miss demik
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #60 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 01:44:17 »
oooh this thread went straight in the ****s
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #61 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 02:39:03 »

Alt-F4 on Windows helps, too. Jimmies remain unrustled.

But to the OP, you really wanna get wasted just to get wasted? I have been drunk a fair number of times but never drink "to get drunk". Why poison yourself like that, you're only gonna have more problems the next day than you had when you started drinking. At least hangovers are easier to deal with when you're younger. When you get older your body REALLY resents what you've done and tells you all about it.

Moderation in all things really goes a long way. Practically anything becomes a poison when consumed in large quantities. Alcohol is a rather interesting substance in that regard, though. It makes you feel alright as it dehydrates your cells and forces your liver and kidneys to go into filtering overdrive. The body is quite adept at dealing with small quantities and a little is actually beneficial, but in larger quantities you are literally poisoning yourself.
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #62 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 03:51:32 »

But to the OP, you really wanna get wasted just to get wasted? I have been drunk a fair number of times but never drink "to get drunk". Why poison yourself like that, you're only gonna have more problems the next day than you had when you started drinking. At least hangovers are easier to deal with when you're younger. When you get older your body REALLY resents what you've done and tells you all about it.

I actually find it's quite the opposite. I haven't had a hangover in ages, I think the last time was about 4-5 years ago. I'm 30 now and it takes a boat load to actually get me drunk, and if I'm being honest here, I only drink perhaps once or twice a month, but when I do I go for it. I don't even keep beer in my fridge. I'm really more of a pot guy, and actually am prescribed it for legitimate medical reasons, but that's still about $75 every two weeks which is absolutely out of the question with my current budget. It doesn't matter if I'm up all night in pain and having seizures, without medical coverage there's nothing to be done about it except get drunk enough that my neurons ignore the pain because I can't even get the proper medication on my own. God bless the American medical system!

Offline tbc

« Reply #63 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 04:35:37 »

I actually find it's quite the opposite. I haven't had a hangover in ages, I think the last time was about 4-5 years ago. I'm 30 now and it takes a boat load to actually get me drunk, and if I'm being honest here, I only drink perhaps once or twice a month, but when I do I go for it. I don't even keep beer in my fridge. I'm really more of a pot guy, and actually am prescribed it for legitimate medical reasons, but that's still about $75 every two weeks which is absolutely out of the question with my current budget. It doesn't matter if I'm up all night in pain and having seizures, without medical coverage there's nothing to be done about it except get drunk enough that my neurons ignore the pain because I can't even get the proper medication on my own. God bless the American medical system!

canada

specifically bc
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 05:30:49 »

canada

specifically bc

Yeah, it's pretty stupid in the states. They actually have the balls to charge $140 per pill for the stuff the doctor said I needed, and it's not even proven to work :))

Offline iri

« Reply #65 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 05:37:44 »
I have been drunk a fair number of times but never drink "to get drunk"
you are not integrated

I'm really more of a pot guy, and actually am prescribed it for legitimate medical reasons, but that's still about $75 every two weeks which is absolutely out of the question with my current budget. It doesn't matter if I'm up all night in pain and having seizures, without medical coverage there's nothing to be done about it except get drunk enough that my neurons ignore the pain because I can't even get the proper medication on my own
because of price or because of not having a prescription?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline AKmalamute

• HHKB Scrub
« Reply #66 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 12:10:38 »
I have a good friend who just got out of rehab. I think I understand. Medical conditions or not, drinking isn't really the right solution, but I understand wanting to get drunk for the sake of it.

Patience is a virtue, OP ... here's the cheapest way I've heard of: Buy a gallon of applejuice, and find a tablespoon or two of sugar. Preferably also some active yeast. Technically any will do. Add addititves to the juice, and leave uncorked but covered in a closet for a couple weeks -- maybe a month I haven't done this myself.

Enjoy your prison wine. Should be enough there to get you hammered at least once. Will taste like **** but should get you hammered, too.

HHKB-lite2, Dvorak user

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #67 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 12:57:45 »
skip drinking this week, save the $10 for next week where you'll have $20.00

buy a bottle of jack.

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #68 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 13:01:39 »
skip drinking this week, save the $10 for next week where you'll have $20.00

buy a bottle of jack.

Probably the best suggestion in this whole thread. Except I'd buy Jäger...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
« Reply #69 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 13:09:08 »
I have nightmares from jagermeister. Back in high school that was the popular drink here, most got drunk till passing out on it every weekend if not more often, teenagers.. Now I can't even take a sip from the stuff immediately comes the throw up feeling
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #70 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 13:10:10 »
I have nightmares from jagermeister. Back in high school that was the popular drink here, most got drunk till passing out on it every weekend if not more often, teenagers.. Now I can't even take a sip from the stuff immediately comes the throw up feeling

I know the feel. I'm the same way with rum.
tp thread is tp thread

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #71 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 14:23:38 »
I never really did get the huge obsession many have with Jagermeister. There are several other brands of Kräuterlikör that are better in my opinion, but I suppose not as readily available in America... though even then I would rather have Unicum or Becherovka.

Offline roaduck

« Reply #72 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 17:42:11 »
At the moment I`m being a good boy - but when I`m bad...I`m very bad indeed.

I`ve just drank my special home-brew wine which was lovely so I`m  gonna have to make some wacky creation.

An old favourite of mine is called "Sicky-Saki" - basically el-cheapo white rice with raisins/sultanas, white  granulated  sugar and lemons to taste.I used  high-strength/champagne/turbo wine yeast and gave it just enough time to basically stop bubbling...a couple of weeks for a five gallon bucket and it wasn`t even remotely clear.

God it cemented me to the couch...stronger than sherry...about 23% by volume!

This weekend I`m gonna do coconut and jaggery wine and also an industrial strength ginger and Seville orange effort that will go with my outside BBQ`s and saxophone/drum/guitar jams in the garden...it will get me away from the `puter so I can get some sun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaggery

You don`t need a lot of money to do homebrew just a lot of patience and be scrupulously clean and everything will be tickerty-boo.

Best results are after leaving the brew 6 months but can be drunk in 10-14 days at a pinch...with a little bit of clearing/racking somewhere  cold.

I go to this place to learn how to become a worse alcoholic Ha Ha Ha !!!

http://www.jimsbeerkit.co.uk/forum/index.php

« Last Edit: Thu, 12 June 2014, 17:54:53 by roaduck »
BS : IBM 1391406
Other keyboards - don\'t ask

Offline iri

« Reply #73 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 18:12:57 »
I have nightmares from jagermeister.
and i only have good dreams.

oh, jagermeister.
added to my coffee.
or just drunk as is from the little bottles.

also the bar closest to me is jagerbar.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #74 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 18:23:25 »
Jager has the import tax, you can get a 750mL bottle of jack for under $20
750mL bottle of jager can run over $20.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #75 on: Thu, 12 June 2014, 18:27:17 »
I have nightmares from jagermeister.
and i only have good dreams.

oh, jagermeister.
added to my coffee.
or just drunk as is from the little bottles.

also the bar closest to me is jagerbar.

It's so bitter and syrupy. Not a fan of apéritifs and digestifs at all.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #76 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 00:26:40 »
40s from the Bodega.

$6 for 40oz of 80 proof horse piss
but the pain of waking up after... uhhhhhgggg.
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #77 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 00:37:45 »
Nobody suggested distilling your own alcohol?  If you took high school chemistry you know more than enough to do it.  You can make gallons of alcohol for a few bucks. 

Ingredients you will need:  10 pounds of cornmeal, 10 pounds of sugar, and 1/2 ounce of yeast.  5-6 feet of 1/4" copper tubing.   For a still you can drill a 1/4" hole in a metal pressure cooker, then insert the copper tubing, and try to seal it.  Now you just need a big metal pot to cook your mash, and a plastic bucket to collect your sweet nectar.  Also you should rig up something to cool your copper coil.  You can read about this on the internet probably if you don't know what I'm talking about.
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #78 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 00:56:18 »
Nobody suggested distilling your own alcohol?  If you took high school chemistry you know more than enough to do it.  You can make gallons of alcohol for a few bucks. 

Ingredients you will need:  10 pounds of cornmeal, 10 pounds of sugar, and 1/2 ounce of yeast.  5-6 feet of 1/4" copper tubing.   For a still you can drill a 1/4" hole in a metal pressure cooker, then insert the copper tubing, and try to seal it.  Now you just need a big metal pot to cook your mash, and a plastic bucket to collect your sweet nectar.  Also you should rig up something to cool your copper coil.  You can read about this on the internet probably if you don't know what I'm talking about.
This is a felony homie, but all info is correct.  ^-^
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #79 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 05:58:52 »
isn't that legal in some states? i think it is
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #80 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 12:20:03 »
Buy a 1.5L bottle of wine for $15. Have yourself one hell of a night.
tp thread is tp thread

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #81 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 12:34:45 »

Just make sure it's red wine.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

• * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #82 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 13:01:36 »
Oh of course... Merlot all the way.
tp thread is tp thread

Offline eth0s

• Peace & Love
« Reply #83 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 13:17:46 »

This is a felony homie, but all info is correct.  ^-^

Well, it's illegal to make distilled spirits without a license.  I just looked up what it takes to get a license/ permit to produce distilled alcohol from the TTB, and it doesn't look too difficult. http://www.ttb.gov/applications/index.shtml#Manufacturers  However, in typical 'Murican fashion, it's easier to get a license buy and sell assault rifles than to make liquor and get drunk at home.  'Muricans loves their guns.  I thought they liked cheap liquor too, but I guess not as much as killing each other with guns.  Maybe we need a Constitutional Amendment for the right to distill and consume intoxicating liquors. 
I ♥ Click Clack.  I ♥♥♥ Bro Caps.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #84 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 13:27:30 »
I would've gladly traded you a bottle of some nice liquor for your Spumoni. It's a shame you already sold it to the highest bidder. Now you have enough money to buy lots of alcohol. Why are you being skimpy?

Offline Dyslexic

• All we love we leave behind
« Reply #85 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 13:42:13 »
I would've gladly traded you a bottle of some nice liquor for your Spumoni. It's a shame you already sold it to the highest bidder. Now you have enough money to buy lots of alcohol. Why are you being skimpy?

He sold the spumoni? :O I wouldn't judge, better to part with that cap than to starve himself and/or take the advice in this thread.
| HHKB Type-S | FC660C Silenced | ReΛlforce 23UB

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #86 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 15:01:31 »

Just make sure it's red wine.

maybe 3/10 times that I've had red wine.. it's made me sick/ nauseous...    This one time, I got really delirious and purged in the bathroom

Never had trouble with white..

Vodka is solid..

Felt sick from a some bears....  For example I don't handle Guinness in large amounts. 

Offline IPT

• Formerly projectD
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #87 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 15:01:42 »

He sold the spumoni? :O I wouldn't judge, better to part with that cap than to starve himself and/or take the advice in this thread.

wait, i thought i was giving good advicee...

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #88 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 15:06:18 »
new thread: drugs on the cheap
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #89 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 20:59:07 »

i wouldn't believe everything you read

68175-0

Online HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #90 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 22:23:37 »
Best way to get drunk on the cheap?  Give me your paypal address.  ;)  Beers for geekhackers!

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #91 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 05:12:59 »
whoa hoff
noyce
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #92 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 06:47:40 »

(Attachment Link)

Obviously this is an old picture. You don't have a job or any money, so how could you buy all that marijuana? Either that, or you took the money from the Spumoni sale, went out and bought a grip, took a picture of the two together, then shipped it out.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #93 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 08:20:21 »

(Attachment Link)
blaze it n praise it
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline ferociousfingerings

« Reply #94 on: Sun, 22 June 2014, 01:40:45 »
Cheapest way is successful theft.

Best way is brew your own.

Let's combine the two principles: steal all necessary components to brew your own!

Now we just have to make this process transpire in a reasonable amount of time, and then refine it so it can be reliably repeated.

Edit:

Actually, the cost of effort to successfully steal homebrew components is probably quite high.

So, it's probably "cheaper" to ask for free donations of all components, but this approach could be prohibitively costly in the time department...

So i suppose it comes down to effort vs time vs risk.

We need to know whether there are time constraints, or a maximum amount of risk that must not be exceeded, before we can sufficiently answer the question.
« Last Edit: Sun, 22 June 2014, 19:47:44 by ferociousfingerings »
Logitech G710+

Offline limecore

« Reply #95 on: Sun, 22 June 2014, 02:00:17 »
metho, nail polish remover and mouthwash are the cheapest ways to get drunk, but they are far from the best.
Give me enough coffee, and a computer to code on and I can program anything

Online HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #96 on: Sun, 22 June 2014, 02:18:40 »
metho, nail polish remover and mouthwash are the cheapest ways to get drunk, but they are far from the best.

I have to say: 'drunk' and 'dead' are not the same thing.

Offline limecore

« Reply #97 on: Sun, 22 June 2014, 19:29:16 »
I'm pretty sure that there is a small delay between drunk and dead, so they are still valid options
Give me enough coffee, and a computer to code on and I can program anything

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #98 on: Sun, 22 June 2014, 21:07:51 »

I have to say: 'drunk' and 'dead' are not the same thing.

acetone and mouth wash are also NOT cheaper than  ghetto-vodka..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #99 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 03:08:53 »
Ever seen Shoenice's channel on YouTube? That maniac chugs rubbing alcohol, mouthwash, and entire bottles of Everclear.