Author Topic: I made out with a girl while in a relationship,now in total love w her.What do?  (Read 15884 times)

Offline Nikelu

• Don't read this!
TLDR in the endSo the situation quickly here. I live in X city ,the university I got admitted is in Y city.I move there and I randomly meet a girl ,get to know her better and second time in her house we had sex.First time she had friends there too so yeah.Anyway after 5 months or so we are still together and besides couple problems and discussions we had everything seems perfect,she is really funny and ok but can be a bit tiring at times,as she wants to talk a lot on the phone when we are not together and also wants me to spend every night with her and either have sex or just sleep together like a happy couple or some ****.

I personally was a really lone wolf all the time,I enjoyed my time,I used to go to the gym and swimming pool everyday,I studied for a bit and I spent a lot of time on my pc either researching stuff I like(keyboards,PCs,fitness stuff,News,couple movies/tv shows)

Anyways,it was ok and pretty much the best relationship I had since I started dating girls and stuff.

Anyways,one week ago my family and I decide to travel to Lisbon,Portugal

I am like all the I miss you and so on,which were actually true and I even bought her couple clothes and was really happy to see her when I come back.A day goes by ( we stayed there for 4 nights) and a new group comes with us.I was pretty bored when they came because of all the usual old people and boring couples that travel together and I was amazed to see another girl near my age with this new group.Anyway we go to sleep and the next day I proceed to watch her and learn her psychology ( dont know the word in english).An hour passes and I ask her her name and you know usual stuff to break the ice ,I smile a lot ,try to be a cute guy with a pinch of humour but not too much so she doesnt think I am dumb.Anyway I learn some things about her and then proceed to ask her for a coffee while we had some free time till our guide came back.We go to the hotel to prepare and then I find her in the lobby waiting and I say lets go. So we start walking down a huge street of Lisbon towards the Trade Square or something.Meanwhile this girl is THE ****ing bestestest I have ever met,she is pretty crazy like me,has an amazing sense of humour and her sarcasm being the best I have ever encountered.I suggest to grab a beer and chill in the beach. So we grab one ,I dont usually pay the drinks but I did this time and we go to the beach.We chill ,we comment on other people I learn about her past and present ,what she likes and whatnot and she says like at one point wow man I really didnt think you were so cool at first,I totally thought you were another guy.I chilled my head on her legs then proceeded to drink my beer and stupidly got most of it in my shirt.Then I challenge her to drink some beer and she spills it too and we are lol and everybody is watching us.We walk up to grab something to eat and I get to give her a kiss somewhere in the middle and then she fking ate me alive,gosh this girl was unstoppable.And oh god did I enjoy it.I feel like heaven is on earth and she is an angel.Her cute eyes,her humour,[her boobs],everything is fcking perfect.We had sex.It was ok,I think she liked it a lot but I couldn't finish.Probably a side of my head was still thinking my girl back in my homecountry.So I tell  her I fapped in the morning so she doesn't feel bad.I kiss her goodbye ,grab her facebook and then we just say goodbye or smth and we go back to our country,she comes back one day after.Thing is she lives in the same town my university is,as my other girlfriend does too.Town is smaller than pallet city and if you have to be a player (dating-wise) you have to be so so careful.What should I do?I was happy with my girl.But this girl is so fking promising.It is like having a Quickfire and then there is the other girl which is like a fkin GON or at least looks like or has the potential to be one.I don't know what to do.I really want to go for the new girl but bloody hell we had some good times with the other girl too.If I flipped a coin and said each side would be a girl,I would wish 90% of the times it fells the way the new girl is.Well there is also a possibility she may dump me/reject me in a month or so ,and I lose everything,but this is the only risk after all.

TLDR:Have a really good overall relationship with girl.Travel out for holidays,and meet a girl which I think is the best girl ever could marry her instantly or make love with her for years.Chill out with her,which leads to kissing and eventually to bed.Come back to country.Realise both girls live in the same town.Really want to have the new one but have feelings for the other one too.I really want the new girl.What to do?Find a reason to break up and keep new girl?Or keep both till I find a reason to break up with one of them or they eventually find out and I get double****

Would like serious answers
« Last Edit: Fri, 17 April 2015, 05:57:20 by Nikelu »

Offline Belfong

• * Exalted Elder
Looks around ... Um, am I in the right forum?

Offline RiGS

Respect yourself, so you can live up to your personal truth. Do you have a gut feeling on what to do? Act on it.
Last edited by RiGS; Jan 2011

Offline Nikelu

• Don't read this!
Looks around ... Um, am I in the right forum?

Lol just thought I would address this to fellow keyboard enthusiasts,and it is on the off topic section anyway  :)

Offline Nikelu

• Don't read this!
Respect yourself, so you can live up to your personal truth. Do you have a gut feeling on what to do? Act on it.

This is such a huge advice.I think I will go for it.I really like this new girl.The other one will probably be pretty sad because we had some feelings you know,but we had some problems lately and it becomes tiring.After all you cant make everyone happy in this world,at least be happy with yourself and not regret any actions you made,right.Never force something you dont like I guess.I really want to go for it.And after all if both leave me I will be back on my own.What would you guys do??

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Hahahahha...

In research

Between 3-25% of women give birth to children not seeded by their husband..

Good luck..

(depending on the country)

Offline iri

tl;dr

Porto-Lisbon, amirite?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
Find a reason to break up and keep new girl?Or keep both till I find a reason to break up with one of them or they eventually find out and I get double****

This new girl is a reason to break up with the old one. Relationships are built on trust. You have to tell the new girl about your current girlfriend AS SOON AS POSSIBLE otherwise she will find out eventually and wonder why you haven't told her.

The current girl will eventually find out about the new girl. If she asks "where did they meet?" and she is told the truth, she will know you cheated on her and she will not be happy.

In order, you need to:

1. Tell the new girl about your current girlfriend. Tell her you have a girlfriend. Tell her your feelings towards her. She will either say: "that's ok, I will wait" or she will run to the hills.
2. Tell your current girl about the new girl. TELL HER EVERYTHING. She will either say "**** you I can't believe you cheated on me" and run away. Or she will say "that's OK I forgive you." If she says the latter, she is madly in love with you.

TL;DR - tell them both the truth. You may lose one, both or none of them, but you can't start or continue a relationship on lies.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline iri

she will find out eventually and wonder why you haven't told her.
WONDER

she will scratch his eyes out
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
Find a reason to break up and keep new girl?Or keep both till I find a reason to break up with one of them or they eventually find out and I get double****

This new girl is a reason to break up with the old one. Relationships are built on trust. You have to tell the new girl about your current girlfriend AS SOON AS POSSIBLE otherwise she will find out eventually and wonder why you haven't told her.

The current girl will eventually find out about the new girl. If she asks "where did they meet?" and she is told the truth, she will know you cheated on her and she will not be happy.

In order, you need to:

1. Tell the new girl about your current girlfriend. Tell her you have a girlfriend. Tell her your feelings towards her. She will either say: "that's ok, I will wait" or she will run to the hills.
2. Tell your current girl about the new girl. TELL HER EVERYTHING. She will either say "**** you I can't believe you cheated on me" and run away. Or she will say "that's OK I forgive you." If she says the latter, she is madly in love with you.

TL;DR - tell them both the truth. You may lose one, both or none of them, but you can't start or continue a relationship on lies.
This.

Time to be honest with both of them. It's a huge risk but they'll find out eventually and it's better for you to be the one to tell them.

Also, beware of the glow of a summer romance.
« Last Edit: Fri, 17 April 2015, 06:25:44 by JaccoW »
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Here's a thought - if you liked the first girl enough you wouldn't have fallen for the second one.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This really depends on Why you're in the relationship.

Telling the Truth is fundamental to establishing a "procreative arrangement" in the future, as it is detrimental to child rearing, should divorce occur.

However...   and/ this is a new modern development,  humanity is not put in peril from a potential Population-Decline..

So with regards to "the Species",   fidelity may be the best course for fertility and rearing,  It's not any longer a necessity....

This gives modern humans   a CHOICE...

Offline greath

• A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap.
It's all about the dopamine brother. The new girl is doping your brain up. Your steady girlfriend is (hopefully) releasing some oxytocin in your noggin.

You gotta look past the hormone side determine a couple things:

What do you want? To meet the girl you want to marry some day or just to have some fun right now and work on yourself?

If it's meet the girl you are going to marry, then you have to look past the hormones at the character of the person and see who you could more comfortably build a life with.

If it's just have fun then you will and should be bouncing relationships because you can keep things light. Bonus: new relationships trigger dopamine again in your brain.

Either way, honestly I think you should end it with your current girl because you cheated and even if she never knows: 1. It shows you aren't really committed to this girl and 2. The guilt will always be in your head as long as you are with her.

Good luck man. Sounds both exciting and painful.

(Sorry for mistakes. Typing on phone on way to work)

Offline Nikelu

• Don't read this!
Here's a thought - if you liked the first girl enough you wouldn't have fallen for the second one.

Boobs and humour and beer.Fatal.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter

No wrong..

Infidelity is a superior biological mating strategy to optimize dissemination of genetic material..

Fidelity is a superior with regard to the parents raising the children together..

HUMANS are capable of doing either or both..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
It's all about the dopamine brother. The new girl is doping your brain up. Your steady girlfriend is (hopefully) releasing some oxytocin in your noggin.

What do you want? To meet the girl you want to marry some day or just to have some fun right now and work on yourself?

If it's meet the girl you are going to marry, then you have to look past the hormones at the character of the person and see who you could more comfortably build a life with.

If it's just have fun then you will and should be bouncing relationships because you can keep things light. Bonus: new relationships trigger dopamine again in your brain.

Either way, honestly I think you should end it with your current girl because you cheated and even if she never knows: 1. It shows you aren't really committed to this girl and 2. The guilt will always be in your head as long as you are with her.

LOLOL..  Someone's been reading NoFap ?

hahaha..

YES, it's all about dopamine.. EVERYTHING in this world is about dopamine..

So Greath's point is that Regardless of how faithful the OP intended to be..  Biologically, more and specifically NOVEL females will ALWAYS be an attractive proposition.

Offline Nikelu

• Don't read this!

Pretty sure I am looking to have the most fun possible atm.I am 19 to 20 and really have a long time towards deciding what to do later on my life.Also I am pretty sure I piss and bleed dopamine atm.This new girl is so so good to pass.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
Don't blame it on the beer. That's a weak excuse.

Made up your mind on what you are going to do?
|||My other keyboards :
More
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter

Beer removes inhibition..

But you can not blame it, because you must've made the conscious choice to drink it..

Offline Nikelu

• Don't read this!

Probably gonna be either telling my current girlfriend what is going on straight up,without babe I made a mistake bs or just be an ******* so that the current girl kicks me without feeling guilt.Will keep one of them in the shadows,most likely the new one will never learn about my current relationship in other words the relationship I had while I made out and banged her and I could tell her she was my ex if she asks but it didn't work out and we stopped dating a bit ago before I met her.Can't lose both.The easiest way if I want to keep current one and kick the new one is to just tell her she was my one night stand or I dont think it will work.

Offline greath

hahaha..

So Greath's point is that Regardless of how faithful the OP intended to be..  Biologically, more and specifically NOVEL females will ALWAYS be an attractive proposition.

Honestly no. Psych 101 class maybe 10 years back when I was in college.  Paid a lot of attention because I figured if I was getting these emotions, I wanted to know the causes.

Now I'm genuinely curious about what not jerkin' the gerkin' has to do with dopamine/oxytocin though.

Offline osi

Girls are gross - why aren't you dating boys?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter

hahaha..

Honestly no. Psych 101 class maybe 10 years back when I was in college.  Paid a lot of attention because I figured if I was getting these emotions, I wanted to know the causes.

Now I'm genuinely curious about what not jerkin' the gerkin' has to do with dopamine/oxytocin though.

oxytocin facilitates pair bonding.

Dopamine is our "general" motivations "feel good" chemical..  It's the common neural-transmitter in all avenues-TO-motivation..

There are more ways to "induce" dopamine release than there are for oxytocin.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter

Osi, you might be gay..

cuz think about it,   EVEN if that was just a troll comment...  to have your "first" thought lean in such a direction means there's a strong neural connection between your understanding of "relationships" and "homosexuality"

Offline osi

Osi, you might be gay..

cuz think about it,   EVEN if that was just a troll comment...  to have your "first" thought lean in such a direction means there's a strong neural connection between your understanding of "relationships" and "homosexuality"

There is nothing wrong with being a homosexual. Honestly I can't believe you said that--even after that fantastic summer we spent together in 2012

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter

Osi, you might be gay..

There is nothing wrong with being a homosexual. Honestly I can't believe you said that--even after that fantastic summer we spent together in 2012

Where did I mention there's something wrong with being a homosexual..

WHERE.. 

Chillax... 

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
whynotboth.jpg
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline RiGS

The truth is you already know what you want. You don't need to figure it out.
It is all about being honest enough to admit it to yourself and act on it.

You are not a victim of either girls reaction, but your own fears and self-judgement.
Choose to love yourself, and be an example to others to do the same.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
whynotboth.jpg

Depends on how much gas money the OP has available and is willing to dedicate to his infidelity..

Travel costs, both in Time, and road fee are higher for non-exclusive arrangements.

Offline osi

Osi, you might be gay..

WHERE.. 

Chillax... 

Oh - apologies - <3

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter

Osi, you might be gay..

WHERE.. 

Chillax... 

Oh - apologies - <3

Tp4 supports Gay rights..

I even carry a giant rainbow colored umbrella for the rain.

Got it on sale.. $10

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter

You are not a victim of either girls reaction, but your own fears and self-judgement.

This is more of a "Brag Thread" ... Our advice to the OP is irrelevant.. He's gonna do what he's gonna do.

I post because I enjoy the analysis..

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
whynotboth.jpg

Depends on how much gas money the OP has available and is willing to dedicate to his infidelity..

Travel costs, both in Time, and road fee are higher for non-exclusive arrangements.
i mean if they were to live all of 3 on the same condo that would save a lot of money.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
whynotboth.jpg

i mean if they were to live all of 3 on the same condo that would save a lot of money.

LOL.. Picasso / Charlie Sheen,  wh00t wh00t ?

Offline RiGS

This is more of a "Brag Thread" ... Our advice to the OP is irrelevant.. He's gonna do what he's gonna do.

Oh I see.

I post because I enjoy sharing my perspective.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter

Oh I see.

I post because I enjoy sharing my perspective.

Shall we continue to exclaim in different ways how we love the sound of our own voice?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
this thread is neckbeard as ****. i expected more from you GH  :(

Offline Nikelu

• Don't read this!
So this popped up in my mind,what if the new girl had something going on back here and I find out I was her hump and dump and friendly chat.How should I ask her to be sure this thing between us will stay as is. Also reasons to break up with current girl? Tbh I was feeling really pressured and that I was wasting my time with her in most of the cases,but yeah we had some fun times.I actually had the chance to even end it yesterday.If I ignore her a bit we will just argue and then I can tell her I cant deal with this or I cant put up with your behavior all this time and ciao . Give me back my crocs and kiss your dog for me

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!

Probably gonna be either telling my current girlfriend what is going on straight up,without babe I made a mistake bs or just be an ******* so that the current girl kicks me without feeling guilt.Will keep one of them in the shadows,most likely the new one will never learn about my current relationship in other words the relationship I had while I made out and banged her and I could tell her she was my ex if she asks but it didn't work out and we stopped dating a bit ago before I met her.Can't lose both.The easiest way if I want to keep current one and kick the new one is to just tell her she was my one night stand or I dont think it will work.
That's still only having half a testicle...
Making a girl break up with you because you don't have the balls to do so yourself.

You have been stupid. You do want to break up with her because you find the other one much more interesting.
And you even half the harebrained idea to refer to the soon to be ex as an old flame that you stopped dating before you banged the new girl?

Women talk. It's only a matter of time before she finds out.

Honestly, if you were on some of the other forums I frequent with more women you would be torn to shreds for that comment.
Whatever man. Do what you want.

My prediction is that neither one will want to stay with you once this is over.

So this popped up in my mind,what if the new girl had something going on back here and I find out I was her hump and dump and friendly chat.How should I ask her to be sure this thing between us will stay as is. Also reasons to break up with current girl? Tbh I was feeling really pressured and that I was wasting my time with her in most of the cases,but yeah we had some fun times.I actually had the chance to even end it yesterday.If I ignore her a bit we will just argue and then I can tell her I cant deal with this or I cant put up with your behavior all this time and ciao . Give me back my crocs and kiss your dog for me
How old are you? 15?
Grow the **** up man.
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
You know what you have to do. Give them both the D.

Offline greath

So this popped up in my mind,what if the new girl had something going on back here and I find out I was her hump and dump and friendly chat.How should I ask her to be sure this thing between us will stay as is.

You ask her on a date.

Also reasons to break up with current girl? Tbh I was feeling really pressured and that I was wasting my time with her in most of the cases,but yeah we had some fun times.I actually had the chance to even end it yesterday.If I ignore her a bit we will just argue and then I can tell her I cant deal with this or I cant put up with your behavior all this time and ciao . Give me back my crocs and kiss your dog for me

Don't try to start some **** between you. Just tell her "I'm sorry, but I don't think this is working. I don't want to date anymore." You don't need to blame her. You don't need to explain things. She needs to know you don't like her in that way, try to put her down easy, and that's all the complexity it needs. It's not difficult to do, it's just painful.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
Starting a relationship based on cheating is a dumb idea.
Trying to make her stop the relationship, so you aren't the "bad guy" is really dumb.
Staying in your current relationship even if you're not happy with it is really really dumb.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
So this popped up in my mind,what if the new girl had something going on back here and I find out I was her hump and dump and friendly chat.How should I ask her to be sure this thing between us will stay as is.

You ask her on a date.

Also reasons to break up with current girl? Tbh I was feeling really pressured and that I was wasting my time with her in most of the cases,but yeah we had some fun times.I actually had the chance to even end it yesterday.If I ignore her a bit we will just argue and then I can tell her I cant deal with this or I cant put up with your behavior all this time and ciao . Give me back my crocs and kiss your dog for me

Don't try to start some **** between you. Just tell her "I'm sorry, but I don't think this is working. I don't want to date anymore." You don't need to blame her. You don't need to explain things. She needs to know you don't like her in that way, try to put her down easy, and that's all the complexity it needs. It's not difficult to do, it's just painful.

hahahaha...

People cheat, because sex is a high..

If it's available at low cost to the OP,  he's going to pursue it..

ANYONE and everyone does..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
Trying to make her stop the relationship, so you aren't the "bad guy" is really dumb.
Staying in your current relationship even if you're not happy with it is really really dumb.

He didn't really say he started a relationship..

Even if he was with the first female for an -extended- period of time..

There is no indication that he's in it for the long-term procreation agreement.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
Did you enjoy the taste of her Cherry Chapstick?

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened

relationship doesn't necessaryly means procreation.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter

?  hmm.. ?

well let's not argue the terms..

but,

I'm under this impression

Relationship- procreative contract signed (Now) or (Future)

Friendship- Casual appeasement of proximal drives

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened

?  hmm.. ?

but,

procreation=/= ****.
Even when you're in **** only relationship, you're in a relationship but you won't procreate.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter

?  hmm.. ?

but,

procreation=/= ****.
Even when you're in **** only relationship, you're in a relationship but you won't procreate.

Ok?

So like I said, we have different concepts with regarding the use of the word "relationship"

Your use of relationship regarding humans, is ANY and ALL relationships.

My use is procreative..

and

I use the term Friendship for all other purposes.

EDIT:   

I think I'm in the right as far as the American usage of the term goes..

When someone here says, I'm in a relationship,  they usually mean the potentially-procreative in the future kind...

If it's casual,  I don't think they'd say "I'm in a relationship with -x- "