Author Topic: Tp4 Quits Drinking 2016  (Read 9928 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Tp4 Quits Drinking 2016
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 19 January 2016, 20:00:56 »
What about drinking carefully?

abstinence is easier than moderation

Absinthe is better than ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 09:36:42 »
I'm so hungry, and that raman looks so good.

Keep up the good work, TP.  ^-^
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 09:43:50 »
Day 3

(Attachment Link)

But this doesn't prove that you aren't drinking TP... Is ramen good hangover food?
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #54 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 09:46:22 »
I've been going through ramen at an extremely accelerated rate...  about 5 packs a day...

I think I may be going through mild withdrawal.

This afternoon, I was also having restless leg syndrome..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #55 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 09:48:57 »
Day 3

(Attachment Link)

But this doesn't prove that you aren't drinking TP... Is ramen good hangover food?

My commitment to Ramen is Absolute..   I will not lie in face of the-Ramen..   Ramen is my Creed..

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #56 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 10:03:58 »
I've been going through ramen at an extremely accelerated rate...  about 5 packs a day...
Show Image

Sounds like you are going to get scurvy.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #57 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 10:07:55 »
Show Image

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #58 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 11:50:38 »
Show Image

Show Image

Bro you need to supplement with fruits and veggies too...."man does not live on ramen alone".
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #59 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 16:46:59 »
Yeah man lime your ramen gosh.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #60 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 20:04:26 »
Show Image

Show Image

Bro you need to supplement with fruits and veggies too...."man does not live on ramen alone".

tp4 is AI entity, not man.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #61 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 20:19:39 »
does your mother know she raised a quitter?
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #62 on: Wed, 20 January 2016, 20:23:32 »
Show Image

Show Image

tp4 is AI entity, not man.

Correct , All i need is to put ramen into my mr.fusion and I will live forever....

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #63 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 03:51:26 »
does your mother know she raised a quitter?
Get rekt bois

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #64 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 03:54:01 »
I've decided on a resolution finally. I'll drink twice as much just so TP doesn't need to.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #65 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 03:58:10 »
I've decided on a resolution finally. I'll drink twice as much just so TP doesn't need to.

That's very generous of you :)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #66 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 09:21:36 »

In a fair trade,  I will double my calories so you can eat less.

Yea that's a half pound of cream puffs,  and Yes I will eat it all... TONIGHT...

125188-0

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #67 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 09:23:11 »

Show Image

Yea that's a half pound of cream puffs,  and Yes I will eat it all... TONIGHT...

(Attachment Link)

I bet you can't eat a whole pound of them!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #68 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 09:41:11 »

Show Image

(Attachment Link)

I bet you can't eat a whole pound of them!

Um... not Ontop of the ramen...  maybe alone I could eat a whole pound..

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #69 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 10:45:24 »
tp you know the amount of sodium in all of the ramen you're eating in a day is not any better for you than all the alcohol you were drinking right?

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #70 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 11:06:41 »

You are an angel. A snow angel.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #71 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 11:07:59 »

You're making me melt

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #72 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 11:19:12 »

You're making me melt
Good

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #73 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 11:19:35 »

You're making me melt
Good

Now you're giving me the chills

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #74 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 11:39:34 »

You're making me melt
Good

Now you're giving me the chills

Are they electrifying? ARE YOU LOSING CONTROL?

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #75 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 12:17:43 »
Me and my wife played a drinking game the other night when playing Mario Kart 8.  You have to drink your whole drink before the race is over, but you can only drink when your kart is stopped, so I decided to race and stop just before the finish line on the last lap then chug the beer.  I got three races in before I went and puked up a bunch of foam, beer, and chili from dinner.

The moral of the story?  Drinking when you're 30+ isn't near as fun and man do the hangovers suck ass.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #76 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 12:30:30 »
Me and my wife played a drinking game the other night when playing Mario Kart 8.  You have to drink your whole drink before the race is over, but you can only drink when your kart is stopped, so I decided to race and stop just before the finish line on the last lap then chug the beer.  I got three races in before I went and puked up a bunch of foam, beer, and chili from dinner.

The moral of the story?  Drinking when you're 30+ isn't near as fun and man do the hangovers suck ass.

kario mart

and chugging three beers in such a short time would be enough to make me puke too, especially after eating (that bloated feeling, gross).
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #77 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 12:56:26 »

kario mart

and chugging three beers in such a short time would be enough to make me puke too, especially after eating (that bloated feeling, gross).

Ugh, I could tell just on the 2nd race it was gonna be a bad time, and after I chugged the third beer I paused, burped, and ran to the bathroom.  God if I didn't feel like a million bucks after that though!  I just have never been big on chugging beer even before I was old and boring, but now it definitely doesn't sit well with me.
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #78 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 13:05:02 »

We call that Drunk Driving.  You have to stop driving to drink your beer because drinking and driving is illegal.  ;)

The first time I played, we didn't have any beer, so we played with shots of vodka.  And we decided that instead of one beer per race it would be one beer per lap.  But of course we substituted shots if you recall, so three shots per race.

After two races, I was on the floor of the bathroom sitting opposite my friend at the toilet, taking turns.  Talk about a terrible idea.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #79 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 13:06:23 »
Play drunk monopoly. Sure to end relationships. BECAUSE EVERYBODY CHEATS.

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #80 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 14:20:47 »
Risk is the game that always ended in prolonged periods of resentment among my friends.
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #81 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 14:27:48 »
Risk is the game that always ended in prolonged periods of resentment among my friends.

I once played a game that got so ugly I never spoke to my friends again.

It was birth. ;-;

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #82 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 14:52:24 »

We call that Drunk Driving.  You have to stop driving to drink your beer because drinking and driving is illegal.  ;)

The first time I played, we didn't have any beer, so we played with shots of vodka.  And we decided that instead of one beer per race it would be one beer per lap.  But of course we substituted shots if you recall, so three shots per race.

After two races, I was on the floor of the bathroom sitting opposite my friend at the toilet, taking turns.  Talk about a terrible idea.

That sounds like it would've been a great idea at the beginning, but would rapidly turn into a bad idea as each lap passed.  I do tend to have better luck taking shots than I do chugging beer, but six shots in 10-15 minutes sounds like a bad time although I'm not a giant like you ;)

Play drunk monopoly. Sure to end relationships. BECAUSE EVERYBODY CHEATS.

It doesn't even need to be drunk Monopoly though, sober Monopoly is bad enough.

I found Settlers of Catan mixed with alcohol produces the same result among my circle of friends.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #83 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 16:52:24 »
Tp4 stands firm against temptation..

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #84 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 17:21:22 »
One of my friends brothers is a tattoo guy and a photo of a guy who got a ramen tattoo just came up. tp show your commitment to ramen over drinking

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #85 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 17:34:31 »

Show Image

I'll have twelve for you tonight!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #86 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 19:34:32 »
Show Image

ILL BUY AN ERGODOX IF U START DRINKING AGAIN

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #87 on: Thu, 21 January 2016, 19:48:02 »
Quitting drinking most likely saved my life ten years ago. I don't even miss it.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline kokokoy

« Reply #88 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 04:52:39 »
Years ago, my doctor asked me if I drink. I said yes casually. She asked how casual I replied 3 times a week, 5 bottles on an average. Instantly she said that's not casual! After that check up I stopped... stopped saying I'm a casual drinker. :))

Drinkers never quits! Till they get married!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #89 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 09:13:39 »
Show Image

ILL BUY AN ERGODOX IF U START DRINKING AGAIN

Not gonna lie..   I thought about this for a whole 3 minutes...   

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #90 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 09:37:04 »
Day 4..

The struggle is real, you guyz..

125329-0

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #91 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 10:38:12 »
Years ago, my doctor asked me if I drink. I said yes casually. She asked how casual I replied 3 times a week, 5 bottles on an average. Instantly she said that's not casual! After that check up I stopped... stopped saying I'm a casual drinker. :))

Drinkers never quits! Till they get married!

Then you drink more?

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #92 on: Fri, 22 January 2016, 11:02:02 »
Day 4..

The struggle is real, you guyz..

(Attachment Link)

You got this man!
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #93 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 09:46:01 »
Out of Ramen..

Too late for supermarket delivery...

Mustn't drink liquor....

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #94 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 09:49:03 »
Out of Ramen..

Mustn't drink liquor....
Show Image

Gambatte

though I just had some >.<a
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #95 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 09:59:50 »
Out of Ramen..

Mustn't drink liquor....
Show Image

time for sleep m8

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #96 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 10:02:23 »
Out of Ramen..

Mustn't drink liquor....
Show Image

time for sleep m8

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #97 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 10:34:44 »
Out of Ramen..

Mustn't drink liquor....
Show Image

time for sleep m8

Show Image

Have a little nightcap to get you ready for bed. It'll be fine.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #98 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 20:43:13 »
I almost just installed Hearthstone.. 

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #99 on: Sat, 23 January 2016, 20:49:40 »

I almost just installed Hearthstone..