Author Topic: Rant about corus-kb  (Read 1881 times)

Offline Fredrik

Rant about corus-kb
« on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 21:44:10 »
Pretty much they are ****, they have taken 3 weeks to get a keyboard that's in stock to print the ****ing shipping label for it, sent them multiple emails asking why the **** it wasn't shipped yet, they are giving it a 3 week estimated shipping time from France to Norway, if you look on a map it isn't even that ****ing far in between, some of you may have seen my tread about asking for another recommended 60% and poker was pretty much the dominant suggestion, and I ordered one, now I've been waiting for over 3 weeks and they still haven't shipped it yet, if you can tell yes I'm ****ing pist. Anyone had experiences like this with them before???

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
Re: Rant about corus-kb
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 21:45:05 »
Never heard of them o.o

Offline Fredrik

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 21:45:24 »
also proof of it taking 3 weeks to get the shipping label printed. Posted wrong pic first

Offline Fredrik

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 14 December 2015, 21:49:24 »
Also posted this on their FB, Found multiple complaints about what I am experiencing with them giving bull**** explanations as to of why it has occurred

So I ordered my keyboard on 11/27/2015, Yes I checked that it was in stock, and placed my order, expecting it here by now, I checked for a update on your page daily, no update, I sent 1 email, day after the order status changed to (proxy, cross border shipment), I tought woah, great they are shipping it soon, getting very exited. This was on the 12/04/2015, but then days went by, nothing happened.. I checked my mailbox for a pickup slip daily, nothing there. So I waited even more, to realize that your "Estimated" delivery date was due, I got angry, I sent another email asking where my keyboard was and explaining you that with a 45$ shipping fee, I'd expect to have it in my hands already, this was 12/12/2015, and to my surprise, hours after my shipping label had for some reason been printed, wondering, oh, maybe they saw my email and tought ****, maybe we should ship him his keyboard, but the real question I'm here to get answered, how does it take 3 whole weeks for a company with stock of a item, to get it shipped, 3 goddamn weeks. Cmon, I know you can get it shipped by at least 2-3 days, dont say your shipping is 3-18 days, if it's gonna be a month + It's misleading, and actually very annoying. I see you've had other complaints about this, please, fix you ****. -Fredrik

Exited to see if they try to brush it of or give me a legit reason (They are not responding to emails at all.

Offline Fredrik

« Reply #4 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 18:30:53 »
Also posted this on their FB, Found multiple complaints about what I am experiencing with them giving bull**** explanations as to of why it has occurred

So I ordered my keyboard on 11/27/2015, Yes I checked that it was in stock, and placed my order, expecting it here by now, I checked for a update on your page daily, no update, I sent 1 email, day after the order status changed to (proxy, cross border shipment), I tought woah, great they are shipping it soon, getting very exited. This was on the 12/04/2015, but then days went by, nothing happened.. I checked my mailbox for a pickup slip daily, nothing there. So I waited even more, to realize that your "Estimated" delivery date was due, I got angry, I sent another email asking where my keyboard was and explaining you that with a 45$ shipping fee, I'd expect to have it in my hands already, this was 12/12/2015, and to my surprise, hours after my shipping label had for some reason been printed, wondering, oh, maybe they saw my email and tought ****, maybe we should ship him his keyboard, but the real question I'm here to get answered, how does it take 3 whole weeks for a company with stock of a item, to get it shipped, 3 goddamn weeks. Cmon, I know you can get it shipped by at least 2-3 days, dont say your shipping is 3-18 days, if it's gonna be a month + It's misleading, and actually very annoying. I see you've had other complaints about this, please, fix you ****. -Fredrik

Exited to see if they try to brush it of or give me a legit reason (They are not responding to emails at all.

I can now confirm that they have deleted the fb post, the item is shipped but they still aint answering, really ****ty customer service.

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 18:36:02 »
I found they were a bit slow when I ordered from them originally but they were pretty good in terms of support (gave me a free keyboard sleeve for the delay)

Good that you at least got it shipped

Offline Fredrik

« Reply #6 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 18:38:11 »
I found they were a bit slow when I ordered from them originally but they were pretty good in terms of support (gave me a free keyboard sleeve for the delay)

¨

Let's hope I get something free aswell, I waited 3 weeks before my item that was in stock was shipped, pretty bad in my opinion

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 18:38:41 »
LMAO, you could probably walk the board from France to Norway in 3 weeks.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Fredrik

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 18:39:35 »
LMAO, you could probably walk the board from France to Norway in 3 weeks.

I know... Prolly back and forth

Offline swimmingbird

• * Elevated Elder
  • keyset hoarder
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 04:58:10 »

¨

Let's hope I get something free aswell, I waited 3 weeks before my item that was in stock was shipped, pretty bad in my opinion

Don't expect them to unless you make some noise

Just ask and they'll probably hook you up

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 05:01:41 »

¨

Don't expect them to unless you make some noise

Just ask and they'll probably hook you up

Free keyboard sleeve for 3 weeks , no thanks ship the damn keyboard you jerks.

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 21 December 2015, 06:49:52 »
Skjermbilde hehe :)

Yeah 3 weeks to leave the store just wont cut it on a competitive market like electronics. Been checking out their page and they got some interesting stuff, but if it will take 3 weeks I could just as well order from the US and pay a little extra shipping
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline Fredrik

« Reply #12 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 14:11:42 »
Skjermbilde hehe :)

Yeah 3 weeks to leave the store just wont cut it on a competitive market like electronics. Been checking out their page and they got some interesting stuff, but if it will take 3 weeks I could just as well order from the US and pay a little extra shipping

Haha, yes skjermbilde indeed, the format my mac saves it in and names it, makes it pretty simple, and I had at talk to them actually, I am getting a free sleeve and free shipping on next purchase (lol like I'm gonna buy something from those ****heads again) and also, I think buying from the US is your best bet.