Author Topic: What computer games do you play?  (Read 873980 times)

Offline Kiwi_321

Re: What computer games do you play?
« Reply #2150 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 20:20:42 »
I installed warcraft 3 again on the weekend when I was super bored. My nostalgia for that game is through the roof. One can only dream for WC4 to come out...

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2151 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 20:32:33 »
I installed warcraft 3 again on the weekend when I was super bored. My nostalgia for that game is through the roof. One can only dream for WC4 to come out...

just play starcraft 2?  it's the same thing, except things move and die faster, so less micro, more macro.

Offline Kiwi_321

« Reply #2152 on: Sun, 06 July 2014, 20:47:12 »

just play starcraft 2?  it's the same thing, except things move and die faster, so less micro, more macro.

Haha, I played SC2 to GM level before I had to stop because of RSI in my mouse wrist. I really miss the competitiveness of it, and Hearthstone doesn't quite offer the same rush.

Offline Altis

« Reply #2153 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 11:13:22 »
Someone play CSGO with me. Add me to your competitive group? Just play casual with me? It gets boring playing by myself :(

i added you.
i've been playing a lot of cs go and go go nipple my first trip to japan. all my friends bought cs go but they don't like it and it's bumming me.  :blank:

Feel free to add me on CS GO. I've been playing a while, only recently started competitive. Gold nova II rank currently. Steam is  "Altis".

I dare to admit I've been playing it on my Razer BWU with MX Blue.  :eek:  Otherwise I'd use my Apple Aluminum keyboard for its short, snappy keystrokes, among other reasons.
WhiteFox (Gateron Brown) -- Realforce 87U 45g -- Realforce 104UG (Hi Pro 45g) -- Realforce 108US 30g JIS -- HHKB Pro 2 -- IBM Model M ('90) -- IBM Model M SSK ('87) -- NMB RT-101 & RT-8255C+ (Hi-Tek Space Invaders) -- Chicony KB-5181 (Monterey Blue Alps) -- KPT-102 (KPT Alps) -- KUL ES-87 (62/65g Purple Zealios) -- CM QFR (MX Red) -- Apple Aluminum BT -- Realforce 23u Numpad -- Logitech K740 -- QSENN DT-35 -- Zenith Z-150 (Green Alps)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2154 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 11:30:26 »
Someone play CSGO with me. Add me to your competitive group? Just play casual with me? It gets boring playing by myself :(

i added you.
i've been playing a lot of cs go and go go nipple my first trip to japan. all my friends bought cs go but they don't like it and it's bumming me.  :blank:

Feel free to add me on CS GO. I've been playing a while, only recently started competitive. Gold nova II rank currently. Steam is  "Altis".

I dare to admit I've been playing it on my Razer BWU with MX Blue.  :eek:  Otherwise I'd use my Apple Aluminum keyboard for its short, snappy keystrokes, among other reasons.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #2155 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 20:28:43 »

will add, breh.

Update: With just "Altis," it's impossible to find, bruh. Add me; "VesperSAINT" is pretty easy to find :P
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 July 2014, 20:31:28 by VesperSAINT »

Offline Altis

« Reply #2156 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 20:45:03 »
will add, breh.

Update: With just "Altis," it's impossible to find, bruh. Add me; "VesperSAINT" is pretty easy to find :P

Added. Strange, I remember someone else telling me that before. I have the privacy settings to open, so I'm not sure why.

Well, any CS GO players, or Frozen Synapse (great game), players feel free to add, or contact me here if I mysteriously don't show up.
WhiteFox (Gateron Brown) -- Realforce 87U 45g -- Realforce 104UG (Hi Pro 45g) -- Realforce 108US 30g JIS -- HHKB Pro 2 -- IBM Model M ('90) -- IBM Model M SSK ('87) -- NMB RT-101 & RT-8255C+ (Hi-Tek Space Invaders) -- Chicony KB-5181 (Monterey Blue Alps) -- KPT-102 (KPT Alps) -- KUL ES-87 (62/65g Purple Zealios) -- CM QFR (MX Red) -- Apple Aluminum BT -- Realforce 23u Numpad -- Logitech K740 -- QSENN DT-35 -- Zenith Z-150 (Green Alps)

Offline tribade

« Reply #2157 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 14:50:26 »
Just added vespersaint on steam for some CSGO goodness.  Can't wait to have a regular group to play with haha.  I'm honeymustardpretzels if anyone else wants to add me.
KMAC mini w/ blacks | Realforce 87uw 55g w/ Digil0g case | KMAC w/ blacks | Duck Viper w/ clears

"Te occidere possunt sed te edere non possunt nefas est."

Offline tribade

« Reply #2158 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 14:51:24 »
will add, breh.

Added. Strange, I remember someone else telling me that before. I have the privacy settings to open, so I'm not sure why.

Well, any CS GO players, or Frozen Synapse (great game), players feel free to add, or contact me here if I mysteriously don't show up.

I think it's more because there are a billion people named alty or altis, and it shows all of them.
KMAC mini w/ blacks | Realforce 87uw 55g w/ Digil0g case | KMAC w/ blacks | Duck Viper w/ clears

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2159 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 15:33:12 »
Playing through Silent Hill 2 again via the PS3 HD collection. The biggest improvement has got to be the option to change from the old 3D style survival horror controls to and easier 2D control scheme. Although, and I say this with some hesitation in remembrance, but I think the older controls raise the desperation and tension of the game. The game feels much easier than I remember it being. I mean, I'm not going to switch back now but the ****tier controls do make the game more involving, yet feel less immersive. If that makes any sense.

Offline Prelim

« Reply #2160 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 14:20:03 »
im playing now the beta for Dirty Bomb (from the creators of Wolfenstein ET) ;)
2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #2161 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 16:18:50 »
Mainly DOTA 2. Easily my favorite game.

Poker II

Offline Lu_e

« Reply #2162 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 23:24:27 »
DayZ SA

But I just broke my leg... gonna be hard to get back on now lol. Have to crawl everywhere... ****. Gotta find a stick, trying to get my friend to bring me one.

Offline tribade

« Reply #2164 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 12:09:55 »
DayZ SA

But I just broke my leg... gonna be hard to get back on now lol. Have to crawl everywhere... ****. Gotta find a stick, trying to get my friend to bring me one.

In real life or in dayz?

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2165 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 16:45:27 »
>digs out some old CnC boxes
>tries to register the CD keys
>**** dsnt work
>chat with EA support
>re-open Origin
>find they have gifted me every CnC game

>plays every CnC game

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #2166 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 16:55:54 »
>**** dsnt work
>chat with EA support
>re-open Origin

Show Image

>plays every CnC game

EA support are incredibly helpful and pleasant to deal with.

Also reminds me that I should probably see if I can register my CnC keys, got The First Decade pack and 3

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2167 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 16:58:27 »
>**** dsnt work
>chat with EA support
>re-open Origin

Show Image

>plays every CnC game

Also reminds me that I should probably see if I can register my CnC keys, got The First Decade pack and 3

You should, the cut scenes never age. ..They are marvelous.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2168 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 17:39:06 »
>**** dsnt work
>chat with EA support
>re-open Origin

Show Image

>plays every CnC game

SAID NO ONE EVER

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
« Reply #2169 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 18:20:14 »
Oh Red alert 2 the memories.. I will try to dig up some old boxes tomorrow too.
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2170 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 20:38:10 »
Oh Red alert 2 the memories.. I will try to dig up some old boxes tomorrow too.

red alert 3 was such a disappointment with that 30fps bull ****.....

red alert 2 was the best...

the stuff that came before RA2,  like tiberian sun, etc..  most are not very playable these days because they never really tweaked the menus for higher resolution...

I mean.. you could change your resolution everytime you play the game, but it's such a hassle.

starcraft however..  that **** is good forever..  kekekeke

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2171 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 20:40:33 »
JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG ... I love you.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2172 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 20:47:22 »
JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG JUSTIN WONG ... I love you.

I've heard from some players that Justin Wong is kind of an ******* AFK..

And he's kind of an embarrassment because he goes to japan and freaking lose all the freaking time, LOL...

did he finally win something today?

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2173 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 21:16:08 »

I've heard from some players that Justin Wong is kind of an ******* AFK..

And he's kind of an embarrassment because he goes to japan and freaking lose all the freaking time, LOL...

did he finally win something today?

He's a celebrity, so honestly, I don't really care about what kind of person he is. If he's an *******, I don't even know what to consider MARN or Filipino Champ. Lol... they are so much worse.

Grand Champion.

I was so sad when he lost last year, but he was the underdog and made the highlight last year by coming back up from loser's bracket. He also had the most intense game on the last game of the first set by winning the first set with a huge come back, and forced the game into a second set.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2174 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 22:22:32 »
Champion Celebrity Pro Gamer.....

I have never typed so many oxymoron's in a single sentence

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2175 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 22:23:00 »
I've been playing Dishonored lately, but getting fed up with how crash happy it is.  It's almost as bad as Fallout: New Vegas.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2176 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 22:33:43 »
Champion Celebrity Pro Gamer.....

I have never typed so many oxymoron's in a single sentence

:)) :)) :)) He's awesome, bro. YOU DUN KNOW. His win against Filipino Champ was so clutch.

I love your ever-changing signature.

I've been playing Dishonored lately, but getting fed up with how crash happy it is.  It's almost as bad as Fallout: New Vegas.

But.. but... New Vegas wasn't ... bad :'(

:P

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2177 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 22:42:19 »
Well, modded New Vegas is well amazing. I've spent countless hours with the Real Time Settler mod.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2178 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 22:42:35 »

Just google New Vegas crash, it's so crash happy and unstable.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2179 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 23:06:33 »

the Crashes are arguably what makes the game so exciting.. never knowing when it's going to happen..  taking in as much of the game as possible at all times.. 

Truly living in the moment, for lack of a choice, the will of God...

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2180 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 23:24:18 »

LOL!!! Luckily I didn't run into too many problems, but that is hilarious.

still no cs GO for $5
Show Image

Breh, just freaking buy it... it was $7.50 during Steam sale... the game is already a steal at $14.99.

Offline EpicSNES

• how do i keyboard
« Reply #2181 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 23:45:49 »
Recently I've been playing Eve Online. Used to be an avid Counter Strike player but got tired of competitive games.

Filco Tenkeyless mx blue

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2182 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 00:35:35 »

still no cs GO for $5
Show Image

Breh, just freaking buy it... it was $7.50 during Steam sale... the game is already a steal at $14.99.

Show Image

IDK.. I'm pretty decent @ fps... if you win, it'd be due to map mastery..

Offline EpicSNES

• how do i keyboard
« Reply #2183 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 01:06:56 »
Oh, I also forgot one of my favorite games I play consistently. Morrowind.

Filco Tenkeyless mx blue

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2184 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 01:25:14 »

still no cs GO for $5
Show Image

Show Image

But really though, I'm not that good, and the only map I'm decent on is Office. Lol, and even then, I haven't "mastered" it.

GET IT.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2185 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 01:28:53 »
I'm just starting Divinity: Original Sins. I read that it is pretty good and I have just finished the tutorial and came to the first city. It is very pretty. I enjoy it very much and looking forward to firing it up a bit more.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2186 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 02:20:01 »

still no cs GO for $5
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

But really though, I'm not that good, and the only map I'm decent on is Office. Lol, and even then, I haven't "mastered" it.

GET IT.

The showdown will happen...  @ $5   I'm obsessed with getting it for $5...

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2187 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 02:37:03 »

I look forward to it... whenever that may be ;)

Offline CK Briefs

• formerly calvins1
« Reply #2188 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 02:38:35 »

still no cs GO for $5
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

GET IT.

Lol you'll prob have to wait until Christmas then

Saving 2.50 must be like hitting the jackpot to you, right? :S
Current Keyboards: Orion - 62g ergo clears;
A87 PS2AVR - 59g ergo clears; QFR - stock blues

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2189 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 02:43:21 »

still no cs GO for $5
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

GET IT.

it's not about the money...  it's that I missed the $5 sale so many times.. that now I must get it for the sale price..

Offline CK Briefs

• formerly calvins1
What computer games do you play?
« Reply #2190 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 02:46:04 »

still no cs GO for $5
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

GET IT.

it's not about the money...  it's that I missed the $5 sale so many times.. that now I must get it for the sale price..

Lol I bought CS:GO for 7.50 and I played 2 rounds and I think I got my money's worth

Think of it like an arcade game that you put a couple dollars into just for a round or two

7.50 is like chump change if you think of it like that. : P

Edit: I don't think I'd wait JUST for the sake of getting it at the sale price because I missed it several times :P
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 July 2014, 02:47:57 by CK Briefs »
Current Keyboards: Orion - 62g ergo clears;
A87 PS2AVR - 59g ergo clears; QFR - stock blues

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2191 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 02:52:23 »

still no cs GO for $5
Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

GET IT.

Lol I bought CS:GO for 7.50 and I played 2 rounds and I think I got my money's worth

Think of it like an arcade game that you put a couple dollars into just for a round or two

7.50 is like chump change if you think of it like that. : P

Edit: I don't think I'd wait JUST for the sake of getting it at the sale price because I missed it several times :P

MUST GET SALE PRICE....

Offline Candyflip

• ★★★
« Reply #2192 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 06:17:14 »
I remember getting CS Complete for $5 on a sale :)
This sucks more than anything that has ever sucked before.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2194 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 19:15:33 »
I remember getting CS Complete for $5 on a sale :)

did that come with Go ?

Not sure about that... the complete set was $10 during Steam sale.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2195 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 20:20:36 »
Uhm ok...So at first I was stoked to get into the Star Citizen "Alpha Test", then I read the fine print. You have to buy the game to play in an Alpha???!!!! I really hope people aren't falling for this.

"Greetings Citizen!
Welcome to the Arena Commander Multiplayer Alpha test. Arena Commander Multiplayer is in the very first stages of development. This is a Pre-Alpha version of what will eventually be the game. Game experience may not be optimal at times. There may be the possibility of game breaking bugs, crashes, and server downtime. Knowing these risks, If you would like to participate in the testing process, your efforts would be much appreciated to help ensure we can effectively bring the multiplayer experience to the general public as soon as possible.

**IMPORTANT**
Please note that a game package is required to play Arena Commander
A game package includes a copy of the game as well as a ship
Game packages can be purchased from the pledge store on the RSI website:"

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #2196 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 21:09:54 »
Uhm ok...So at first I was stoked to get into the Star Citizen "Alpha Test", then I read the fine print. You have to buy the game to play in an Alpha???!!!! I really hope people aren't falling for this.

"Greetings Citizen!
Welcome to the Arena Commander Multiplayer Alpha test. Arena Commander Multiplayer is in the very first stages of development. This is a Pre-Alpha version of what will eventually be the game. Game experience may not be optimal at times. There may be the possibility of game breaking bugs, crashes, and server downtime. Knowing these risks, If you would like to participate in the testing process, your efforts would be much appreciated to help ensure we can effectively bring the multiplayer experience to the general public as soon as possible.

**IMPORTANT**
Please note that a game package is required to play Arena Commander
A game package includes a copy of the game as well as a ship
Game packages can be purchased from the pledge store on the RSI website:"

It's the new way of doing things these days... Charge people the full game price for the ability to play an unfinished game before it's "release-worthy"  :-X

A bunch of games are doing it.. Rust, DayZ, The Forest, ArcheAge ($150) come to mind.

Offline Badwrench

• * Destiny Supporter
  • ummmm.....I forgot
« Reply #2197 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 21:26:09 »
Been playing a bunch of the original Borderlands recently.  I love this series.  If anyone wants to play, hit me up Badwrench99  :thumb:
wut. i'd buy a ****ty IBM board for that green V2

Offline deltuhhh

« Reply #2198 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 23:49:12 »
Well, I've started to play some fallout 3 with mods of course. Hopefully it will finally work after like 50 tries.

Offline Lu_e

« Reply #2199 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 01:20:32 »
DayZ SA

In real life or in dayz?

lol in DayZ, still haven't gotten on because I don't feel like crawling to my slow death