Author Topic: What computer games do you play?  (Read 873978 times)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Re: What computer games do you play?
« Reply #2450 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 16:09:56 »
Playing though MGS2 on my new Vita and, well, ****. MGS2 has to be the most underrated msg game to date. It's so good, it's so well done, the level of detail on everything. It's so good, and I love being able to play it on the go with the Vita!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2451 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 16:57:52 »
Playing though MGS2 on my new Vita and, well, ****. MGS2 has to be the most underrated msg game to date. It's so good, it's so well done, the level of detail on everything. It's so good, and I love being able to play it on the go with the Vita!

u got a vita, like Yesturday?

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2452 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 17:03:40 »

u got a vita, like Yesturday?

Tuesday

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #2453 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 17:12:00 »
Anyone else get Insurgency? I played it when it was just a mod. Installing the stand alone now.

Offline SavvyBird

• Savvy Caps
« Reply #2454 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 17:15:54 »
Anyone else get Insurgency? I played it when it was just a mod. Installing the stand alone now.
CSGO mostly kz

or

rust
hi

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2455 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 17:20:09 »
CSGO mostly kz

or

rust

I'm mainly CSGO too... pretty much 99.99% CSGO, if I'm playing anything at all. Just was curious if anyone was giving Insurgency a shot :P

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2456 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 17:22:29 »

I have it as well as Paicrai.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2457 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 17:25:11 »

coo~ bro. Look for VesperSAINT, and add me. I can't guarantee I'll play it any time soon but any excuse to get my GH bro's on Steam :)

Offline SavvyBird

• Savvy Caps
« Reply #2458 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 17:26:45 »
CSGO mostly kz

or

rust

I'm mainly CSGO too... pretty much 99.99% CSGO, if I'm playing anything at all. Just was curious if anyone was giving Insurgency a shot :P

oops sorry I quoted you on accident haha  :))
hi

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2459 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 17:28:08 »

coo~ bro. Look for VesperSAINT, and add me. I can't guarantee I'll play it any time soon but any excuse to get my GH bro's on Steam :)

*Senpai noticed you~!
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2460 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 17:29:58 »

oops sorry I quoted you on accident haha  :))

It's okay, bb ~ <3

*Senpai noticed you~!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2461 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 02:22:13 »
welp..  any other good games lately ?  I just got overdosed on valkyria pc..  Need to put it away for a bit..

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2462 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 02:59:23 »
welp..  any other good games lately ?  I just got overdosed on valkyria pc..  Need to put it away for a bit..

You can never have too much of Valkyria Chronicles. Only reason I'm not playing it is because my PS3 is dead :(

Get Insurgency for $1 on humblebundle. You'll also get 3 copies to share.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2463 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 04:04:56 »

You can never have too much of Valkyria Chronicles. Only reason I'm not playing it is because my PS3 is dead :(

i'm holding out for $5 cs go on the FPS front..

u can get another ps3 for like $100

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2464 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 04:14:12 »

... you won't spend $1 on 4 copies of Insurgency... nor $5 on CS:GO... but you want me to drop $100 for another PS3... :'(

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2465 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 04:18:29 »

... you won't spend $1 on 4 copies of Insurgency... nor $5 on CS:GO... but you want me to drop $100 for another PS3... :'(

hahaha.. well i'm assuming you got other ps3 games that would get played if you got the replacement ps3.

Did you get valkyria PC ?  it's considered the "definitive- Version"  because of how well it runs on PC..

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2466 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 04:22:20 »
hahaha.. well i'm assuming you got other ps3 games that would get played if you got the replacement ps3.

Did you get valkyria PC ?  it's considered the "definitive- Version"  because of how well it runs on PC..

It's true. I have many games I still need to finish on my PS3. I've actually taken apart my PS3 and fixed it before... need to do it again... get the solder reflowing through the GPU and CPU... *sigh* so much work.

I can understand that it's got 60 FPS on PC and full resolution but I still love the **** out of my PS3 version <3 That game holds a really special place in my heart. Seriously one of my favorite games of all time, if not my favorite. Maybe I'll consider grabbing it sometime. I'm just sad that the sequels only came out on PSP and are not as good :( The 2nd one is shameful, and the 3rd one actually looked really good but didn't even get an English release... *sigh* Why didn't Americans notice how great this game is, like I did, and buy the crap out of it... that way we could have gotten proper sequels on the PS3... who knows maybe even greater games on PS4... *sigh* I'm ranting and whining now... LOL.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2467 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 04:30:41 »

It's true. I have many games I still need to finish on my PS3. I've actually taken apart my PS3 and fixed it before... need to do it again... get the solder reflowing through the GPU and CPU... *sigh* so much work.

I can understand that it's got 60 FPS on PC and full resolution but I still love the **** out of my PS3 version <3 That game holds a really special place in my heart. Seriously one of my favorite games of all time, if not my favorite. Maybe I'll consider grabbing it sometime. I'm just sad that the sequels only came out on PSP and are not as good :( The 2nd one is shameful, and the 3rd one actually looked really good but didn't even get an English release... *sigh* Why didn't Americans notice how great this game is, like I did, and buy the crap out of it... that way we could have gotten proper sequels on the PS3... who knows maybe even greater games on PS4... *sigh* I'm ranting and whining now... LOL.

I dreamed about playing super robot taisen on ps4 in english.. hell i'd even settle for chinese..

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2468 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 04:33:57 »
I dreamed about playing super robot taisen on ps4 in english.. hell i'd even settle for chinese..

OH SHEET... Don't even go there, mang... Eff me... Dood, when they didn't bring Super Robot Taisen Original Generations for PS3 to the USA... I cried a lil' bit... Cried a lot.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2469 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 04:47:25 »

OH SHEET... Don't even go there, mang... Eff me... Dood, when they didn't bring Super Robot Taisen Original Generations for PS3 to the USA... I cried a lil' bit... Cried a lot.

Yea.. the injustice....

Perhaps "smarter" games don't sell as well in the US because the majority of our kids are too dumb to play them...

There is a massive aversion to Arithmetic in the US..  and Jrpgs typically play like a giant excel sheet, so, yea..  that's why we need to learn jap....

Offline SpikeBolt

• √(4) != -2
« Reply #2470 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 09:17:07 »
Dota 2 and Shadows of Mordor

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2471 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 12:36:51 »
Just finished replaying MGS2 on Vita. Man, that game is a ****ing master piece. How I've aged and changed over the years has allowed me to really appreciate it in many different ways. It was a joy to experience again, even if I was a bit rusty.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2472 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 14:21:04 »
Just finished replaying MGS2 on Vita. Man, that game is a ****ing master piece. How I've aged and changed over the years has allowed me to really appreciate it in many different ways. It was a joy to experience again, even if I was a bit rusty.

I felt the exact same way when I replayed the HD Collection. The game is so much more appreciated at a later age. I played them all for the first time when they all came out (day 1) :P Yes... I'm somewhat old... :(

Offline Rodgaroon

• Size matters, just ask my wife.
« Reply #2473 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 14:22:01 »
League and Town of Salem......Mainly league....Always League.
G6v2 (MX Black) | Poker II (MX Brown) | Compact SQ (MX Clears 62g)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2474 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 15:44:56 »

I felt the exact same way when I replayed the HD Collection. The game is so much more appreciated at a later age. I played them all for the first time when they all came out (day 1) :P Yes... I'm somewhat old... :(

Your not that old :P I still remember seeing and studying like a lunatic, the OPM full cover story and massive playable demo for MGS :P
But yeah, I played MGS2 to death when it came out, literally to the point where I started to resent and dislike the game. When the HD collection came out I didn't touch much of MGS2 and focused on PW and MGS3. But playing though it again has been a pretty amazing experience. I think it might be my favourite MGS story and is definitely my favourite score.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #2475 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 16:43:01 »

Your not that old :P I still remember seeing and studying like a lunatic, the OPM full cover story and massive playable demo for MGS :P
But yeah, I played MGS2 to death when it came out, literally to the point where I started to resent and dislike the game. When the HD collection came out I didn't touch much of MGS2 and focused on PW and MGS3. But playing though it again has been a pretty amazing experience. I think it might be my favourite MGS story and is definitely my favourite score.

Huehue. Thankz, babe ~<3 Oh man... nothing will be as amazing as when I first saw that first Metal Gear Solid trailer on the demo disc... that music playing while all those C4's were going off in the trailer... so good. Also that prerenderd Gray Fox and Revolver Ocelot... I watched it so many times.... so. many. times.

I actually never got to play Peace Walker even though I own 2 copies of it now from HD Collection and Legacy Collection (I know, but hear me out) because my PS3 died on me when I was half way through replaying MGS2 HD. I had already replayed MGS1 and halfway through MGS2, and I was planning on replaying MGS3, AND MGS4, so I can fully appreciate Peace Walker... but then the PS3 died... I'm about to fix it, AGAIN, so I can do it... This is also why I haven't played Ground Zeroes yet either. I know, I should have fixed it a long time ago but I've been so busy with real life :'(

I can agree that MGS2 has one of the best score, but don't know about story. MGS1 just has such a special place in my heart. I bought a PS2 for MGS2, and I bought a PS3 for MGS4, and I'll probably buy a PS4 for MGS5. LOL.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2476 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 16:47:53 »
Haha yeah same, got a PS2 for MGS2 and a PS3 for MGS4 and defo a PS4 for MGS5 haha even though it's coming to PC you gotta play MGS on a playstation, it's only right :P
But yeah I do like PW a lot! I actually, come to think of it.. Got a PSP to play PW hahaha.. But yeah it's amazing on a proper dualshock controller.

I love MGS but MGS2 is so much deeper in terms of everything that's going on and how it's all connected. Its kinda insane

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2477 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 17:29:23 »
I think Advance wars    and valkyria  are the two best balanced spreadsheet games..

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #2478 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 20:47:11 »
I still like Snake Eater more than any other in the series so far, but 2 is really a master piece in of itself.  I was bummed initially that you didn't get to play as Pliskin(lol) but the story was so well thought out, and culminated really well..I still can't handle when Emma's parrot keeps saying..."Hal"

Anyone play the new Farcry yet?  It looks like a lot of fun!
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2479 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 12:44:13 »
FAR CRY 4 IS THE **** (mostly, its got a lot of the same guns n **** and has a few bugs)
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #2480 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 12:47:57 »
FAR CRY 4 IS THE **** (mostly, its got a lot of the same guns n **** and has a few bugs)
I like how you can actually shoot from vehicles now, I would have really liked that ability in 3.
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2481 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 12:53:44 »
I like how you can actually shoot from vehicles now, I would have really liked that ability in 3.
yeah but the ****ing tec 9 isnt in the game like the trailer showed and i am so goddamn pissed rn grrrr
at least it runs INCREDIBLY WELL and is INCREDIBLY PRETTY
edit: APPARENTLY THE TEC 9 IS A ****ING SIGNATURE WEAPON JESUS
« Last Edit: Thu, 20 November 2014, 12:55:19 by paicrai »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2482 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 12:58:18 »
yeah but the ****ing tec 9 isnt in the game like the trailer showed and i am so goddamn pissed rn grrrr

DLC ?

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2483 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 13:12:11 »

DLC ?
no, signature weapons are souped up special weapons you get for doing certain tasks, such as liberating 10 forts for example, and on top of that they are EXPENSIVE
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2484 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 13:23:16 »
also one more peeve, insane mouse input ****ed-ed-up-ed-ness
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #2485 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 14:03:08 »
After not playing WoW for a long time, I just resubbed and ordered the WoD xpac.  I've heard good things about the new xpac, and I've discovered new (at least for me) improvements like the GW2-like Reagent Bank and max stack size increase to 200 for mats.  I might actually be able to play and not deal with playing inventory Tetris all the time!

I haven't played the high level content for the previous two expansions, so this should be fun.

ps.  oh god what have i done.
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2486 on: Sat, 22 November 2014, 03:18:01 »
Had the chance to spend a few days with an Xbox One and 20 games. Was not impressed in the slightest.

Well... some games had nice weather effects, but none of the games offered anything new or special and the majority looked like recent 360 and PS3 titles(probably because most of them are cross-port games.) Also the dash GUI is awful. You would think they would want to not do the 'many squares, most filled with advertisements' UX thing since the 360 one looks so ****, but nope!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2487 on: Sat, 22 November 2014, 09:26:45 »
The Elder Scrolls Skyrim

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2488 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 17:02:07 »
Picked up Binding of Issac: Rebirth last night, and I just want to say that The Cursed Eye is one of the most frustrating items ever put into a video game. Oh lawdy, it makes me so so so ****ing mad.
Just rage inducing.  >:D

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2489 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 17:04:05 »
i downloaded eve

this was a mistake

there goes all of my time forever
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #2490 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 17:23:16 »
Picked up Binding of Issac: Rebirth last night, and I just want to say that The Cursed Eye is one of the most frustrating items ever put into a video game. Oh lawdy, it makes me so so so ****ing mad.
Just rage inducing.  >:D

Just never take any damage  :))
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline mr.squishy

• I like beer and keebs
« Reply #2491 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 17:24:05 »
Tf2, Borderlands the Pre-Sequel (preordered plus season pass), Borderlands 2, Borderlands (still have to finish it haha), CS:GO (occasionally), Hitman: Absolution (still playing through the first time), Transistor (just beat it, on my second playthrough) And that's it for the games that I play on a regular basis. Those are arranged in just about the correct order (except for CS:GO) for liking.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2492 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 17:50:02 »
i downloaded eve

this was a mistake

there goes all of my time forever

People say it's incredibly rewarding....

Offline TheAngelicWolf

• Location: I live in the isolated, deserted, bare land of Mars...I'm the only one here. I need help immediately.
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #2493 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 19:06:20 »
I've been playing Neverwinter like a mad woman lately...it isn't half bad actually. I play Battlefield 3 every once in a while and Tera seems to take over my life as well. I got The Darkness 2 and Torchlight 2 not too long ago but I've been enjoying the good old times of Modern Warfare 2.
I thought signatures belonged on paper?

Offline Saf_Rimons

• Industrial Designer
« Reply #2494 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 19:26:47 »
Insurgency... but my friend just shared his library with me so now I can play Far Cry 4. Probably going to start that next weekend.

OLKB Planck Lo-Pro

Offline cephelix

• to buy or not to buy?
« Reply #2495 on: Sat, 29 November 2014, 19:28:57 »
Currently playing Shadow of Mordor and AC Unity. Witcher 2 still unplayed in my Steam library in anticipation of Witcher 3. Eyeing DA: I

Shadow of Mordor is an awesome game and the Nemesis system truly discourages you from dying. Really enjoyable
AC Unity though, was a let down. I'm currently frozen in place whilst running. I can pan the camera but character is frozen mid-run. It's a shame, I'm a big fan of the AC series, all of it. But in terms of gameplay, I would say even AC3 has it beat.
ALi
Filco MJ2 TKL MX Browns | KC60 Gateron Browns

Offline abdulmuhsee

« Reply #2496 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 19:07:51 »
I've been playing Neverwinter like a mad woman lately...it isn't half bad actually.

Like, Neverwinter Nights, the original game, or did something more recent come out?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2497 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 22:10:13 »
Binding of Issac, Binding of Issac, and a little more Binding of Issac

Offline jackalope

• Now with 20% more soul.
« Reply #2498 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 03:34:16 »
Far cry 4, cs;go mostly
eh o well

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2499 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 15:32:11 »
Tried to buy/download Persona Q and the new Pokemon and couldn't download either because my as card is 5k blocks too small :/