Author Topic: What computer games do you play?  (Read 874059 times)

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
Re: What computer games do you play?
« Reply #2800 on: Sun, 03 May 2015, 06:01:50 »
Far cry 4! didn't know it's this epic...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvnTXVSPoXU&

I'm on my second playthrough.

lol thats epic

Not sure which I am right now but I'm enjoying every second of it, exploring stuff....
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline Dext

« Reply #2801 on: Sun, 03 May 2015, 15:19:51 »
Starcraft 2.

Offline Wannabe

• Independent Adjudicator
« Reply #2802 on: Sun, 03 May 2015, 15:35:58 »
Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls. Enjoying participating in the new season.
I liek keyboards

Offline rm-rf

« Reply #2803 on: Sun, 03 May 2015, 15:58:20 »
i play Ultima Online, and Everquest Classic...

Offline aznairjordan

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2804 on: Wed, 06 May 2015, 01:01:36 »
I play league and am currently learning how to play CS GO. I'm pretty terrible, so if anyone wants to show me the ropes, my steam acc is aznairjordan
TGR Jane CE|FC660C|Orion V2
GMK Hyperfuse|GMK Olivetti|GMK Red Alert|Soulfree's Teal|GMK Cyan

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2805 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 02:20:05 »
Project Cars is pretty dope!!

Offline godly_music

« Reply #2806 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 23:05:16 »
Kerbal Space Program 1.0 is out, playing the **** out of that. And some Project Zomboid on the side.

Offline Touch_It

« Reply #2807 on: Thu, 07 May 2015, 23:10:45 »
Diablo 3 ROS season.  Pm if you want to play.  Plvl 300 DH

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2808 on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 11:05:14 »
I want to play proj cars.

But I can't afford the stupid expensive wheel controller to really enjoy it..

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2809 on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 11:06:25 »

Show Image

if you have the patients you can play it with a controller. I'm playing it with zero assists with a 360 pad

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2810 on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 13:45:17 »

Show Image

if you have the patients you can play it with a controller. I'm playing it with zero assists with a 360 pad

But then you don't get --the experience--

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2811 on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 14:46:25 »

Show Image

you can spend millions (Ferrari have) and never get 'the experience'

Offline ttzhou

• in your base, belonging
« Reply #2812 on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 14:48:41 »
to get the experience you'd need basically a starved live tiger that inched closed to you every time you didn't shift perfectly or messed up a turn.

driving with a wheel is nice and all, but the real skill is doing this all with knowledge your ass is grass with one little mistake.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2813 on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 15:17:40 »

Show Image

well it's relative of course.

However, since Proj-Cars was "built" on the premise of being a "SIM",  not having the wheel doesn't really make it much better than playing Grid 2..

If I'm stuck with the controller,  I'm fine with grid 2.. it's pretty solid..

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2814 on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 15:19:19 »

Show Image

However, since Proj-Cars was "built" on the premise of being a "SIM",  not having the wheel doesn't really make it much better than playing Grid 2..

no
no
no
no
no
no
no.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2815 on: Fri, 08 May 2015, 19:59:39 »

Show Image

no
no
no
no
no
no
no.

YES !!!

Offline Metr0

• HHKB or nuttin
« Reply #2816 on: Sat, 09 May 2015, 08:43:55 »
Paused playing games right now for exams but mainly CS:GO and OSRS  :D
[WTB] BLANK PINK HHKB ARROW CLUSTER

Offline paradox

« Reply #2817 on: Sun, 10 May 2015, 13:32:50 »
I recently completed Wolfenstein: The New Order (PC) and I liked it a lot.  This is coming from someone who hates all of the recent COD singleplayer campaigns.  (I actually thing the COD multiplayer is great, p2p connectivity issues aside, and don't mind that it's essentially the same thing ever year).

The shooting and mechanics are really satisfying.  In the aforementioned COD games, enemies seem to not react to being shot.  They take the pre-specified before dying.  Occasionally, you might be able to to make someone stumble, but for the most part the enemies are bullet sponges.

In Wolfenstein, there is a sort of 'feedback' when you shoot enemies.  I had a lot of fun playing through the singleplayer.  It has a variety of weapons that you carry all at once, old-school style.  The game is not too short like a lot of FPS singpleplayer campaigns. 

My only complaint is that it seems to want to be a wacky, over-the-top, action game with electric guitar riffs (Nazis on the moon anyone?), but then has weirdly serious, out of place elements.  I would have preferred it if it went all in like an 80's action movie.

I also picked up GTAV a few weeks ago for PC.  I played throught it once on PS3.  I think it was a great game, lots of fun, and the PC/next-gen version and it's improvements are even better.  I'm not that big a fan of it's multiplayer though.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2818 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 01:34:59 »
Last night me and a buddie were at a loose end but staying with the other halfs so we only had our phones, both got Skype and hearthstone and Skype called while playing 1v1's of that.
I played like two tutorial levels or something when it first came out and never played it since and my m8 played a bunch on phone when that came out... But it was pretty ****ing fun.

Shocking at the game but still had a blast and can see how it can become addictive. Such a shame that blizzard are full blown autistic and that game requires wifi to bloody use

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2819 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 16:32:58 »
Last night me and a buddie were at a loose end but staying with the other halfs so we only had our phones, both got Skype and hearthstone and Skype called while playing 1v1's of that.
I played like two tutorial levels or something when it first came out and never played it since and my m8 played a bunch on phone when that came out... But it was pretty ****ing fun.

Shocking at the game but still had a blast and can see how it can become addictive. Such a shame that blizzard are full blown autistic and that game requires wifi to bloody use
For IOS and Android you can use 3g/4g AFAIK

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2820 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 16:35:02 »

yeah I found that out on the train, but every time I would loose 3g the game would pause... which is ****ing lame

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2821 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 16:35:53 »

yeah I found that out on the train, but every time I would loose 3g the game would pause... which is ****ing lame
Yeah, we have to use data at our school to play it, because they blocked the ports for it :C

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #2822 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 16:37:34 »

Yeah, we have to use data at our school to play it, because they blocked the ports for it :C

I just tried the arena and got ****ing raped... ive no idea what to do with the deck **** and the game gives you zero hints or help to figure it out... so im probably done playing now ive done the tutorial stuff anyway until my buddie wants to **** around with it some more

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #2823 on: Mon, 11 May 2015, 21:56:58 »
Don't Starve together is going public for free on june the 3rd for don't starve owners. Anyone want to play together then?  :)

Offline tribade

« Reply #2824 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 14:09:12 »
Well, it finally happened.  I got scammed on CSGO  :(  I don't know why, but they sold most of my **** on the market for somewhat reasonable prices so I have $84 to work with buy some skins.  I had to run a virus scan, reinstall steam, and then change my password.  What a *****. 
KMAC mini w/ blacks | Realforce 87uw 55g w/ Digil0g case | KMAC w/ blacks | Duck Viper w/ clears

"Te occidere possunt sed te edere non possunt nefas est."

Offline tribade

« Reply #2825 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 14:10:42 »
At least it's forcing me to make a new autoexec.  My old one was clunky and bloated.
KMAC mini w/ blacks | Realforce 87uw 55g w/ Digil0g case | KMAC w/ blacks | Duck Viper w/ clears

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2826 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 20:04:16 »
Finally having time to play games again. I'm currently trying to finish Wasteland 2. Then I might play the original Fallout after.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2827 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 20:38:15 »
Finally having time to play games again. I'm currently trying to finish Wasteland 2. Then I might play the original Fallout after.

It's been 18 years since Fallout came out, jesus **** I feel so old right now :(

I remember picking it up at Comp USA with the original Diablo. Good times were had.
« Last Edit: Fri, 15 May 2015, 20:39:47 by noisyturtle »

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2828 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 21:13:30 »

It's been 18 years since Fallout came out, jesus **** I feel so old right now :(

I remember picking it up at Comp USA with the original Diablo. Good times were had.

Ha. I end up forgetting how old some of these games are. I'm only a little bit older than Fallout, I was born in '94. So, only 3 years older! I've never played Diablo I or II. I just don't really feel the need to I guess, especially when D3 is out there, being awesome.

But the great thing about the original Fallout is that it's still just so damn good. Like, it's better than 3 and New Vegas in terms of originality/plot. Bethesda isn't particularly great honestly. Another gooder to play again would be Baldur's Gate. Too many options for me!

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #2829 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 21:17:27 »
I finished through the first fallout, a little while ago, still yet to get through the second game. That's something I should do as I think of it..

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2830 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 21:22:32 »
I finished through the first fallout, a little while ago, still yet to get through the second game. That's something I should do as I think of it..

Do it!  :cool:

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2831 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 22:36:42 »

Ha. I end up forgetting how old some of these games are. I'm only a little bit older than Fallout, I was born in '94. So, only 3 years older! I've never played Diablo I or II. I just don't really feel the need to I guess, especially when D3 is out there, being awesome.

But the great thing about the original Fallout is that it's still just so damn good. Like, it's better than 3 and New Vegas in terms of originality/plot. Bethesda isn't particularly great honestly. Another gooder to play again would be Baldur's Gate. Too many options for me!

If you enjoy Fallout, I would highly recommend checking out Planescape: Torment. It's in the same vein (action/rpg) as the old Fallout and Baldur's Gate series, but with a very unique world and plot unlike any other game of it's time. Really good game.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2832 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 22:46:48 »

If you enjoy Fallout, I would highly recommend checking out Planescape: Torment. It's in the same vein (action/rpg) as the old Fallout and Baldur's Gate series, but with a very unique world and plot unlike any other game of it's time. Really good game.

That is certainly one game I need to play! It's the real deal, and sadly I have just never played it. I'll have to look out for it when it goes on sale on GOG. Since that's the only place I would buy that.

Good call  ;)

Offline ttzhou

• in your base, belonging
« Reply #2833 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 22:52:54 »

Continuing the recommendation train, after you try FO and P:T, give Pillars of Eternity a try too, from Obsidian. [/shameless promotion of Canadian company]

I pretty much only play tactical RPGs and it's definitely among my top games. The story and writing are top notch.

Offline Asininity

« Reply #2834 on: Fri, 15 May 2015, 23:56:00 »
I just finished Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea. Tons of fun for DLC and a good length too. I think it was overall around three to four hours, give or take.

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2835 on: Sat, 16 May 2015, 00:13:08 »

Continuing the recommendation train, after you try FO and P:T, give Pillars of Eternity a try too, from Obsidian. [/shameless promotion of Canadian company]

I pretty much only play tactical RPGs and it's definitely among my top games. The story and writing are top notch.

Obsidian is okay in my book :)
Pillars of Eternity looks good, I totally forgot about this release. I hardly ever buy games until they go on sale though! Maybe I'll get lucky during one of the upcoming seasonal sales on Steam.

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #2836 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 02:36:28 »
Currently playing The Witcher 3 and Grim Dawn
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2837 on: Sun, 24 May 2015, 02:41:33 »
Just got mount your friends tonight.

Fun game. Lots of dong swinging.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2838 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 20:41:00 »
I have gotten more into HearthStone lately and might want to get into WoW. BattleID is PwnNarwhal#1345

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2839 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 21:09:03 »
I have gotten more into HearthStone lately and might want to get into WoW. BattleID is PwnNarwhal#1345

Before you get too much digital crack in your veins...  ask yourself,  do you have responsibilities, and can it be maintained if you eventually spend 6 hours of Hearthstone everyday.

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2840 on: Mon, 25 May 2015, 21:11:03 »

Show Image

Before you get too much digital crack in your veins...  ask yourself,  do you have responsibilities, and can it be maintained if you eventually spend 6 hours of Hearthstone everyday.
End of school year, 45 minute study hall followed by 30 minute lunch, in all ACAD classes except 2, **** yeah I do. I have already opened 50 packs though :) . I have been on and off for about a year now, but I am getting into it a lot now.

Offline genkidama

« Reply #2841 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 13:45:48 »

Show Image

End of school year, 45 minute study hall followed by 30 minute lunch, in all ACAD classes except 2, **** yeah I do. I have already opened 50 packs though :) . I have been on and off for about a year now, but I am getting into it a lot now.

I bet if you'll get behind the new meta that is lingering right now you'll get into legend rank quite easily. I think in Hearthstone you can get really good real quick and to maintain some high level is not so difficult as compared to other eSport titles like Starcraft, Counter-Strike. As it's mostly only thinking ahead and have some good rng in drawing the right cards. Maybe if I get my internet corrected I'll finally be able to play some too. It's a fun game!
My finger training is over 9000!!!!

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #2842 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 13:51:49 »

Show Image

I bet if you'll get behind the new meta that is lingering right now you'll get into legend rank quite easily. I think in Hearthstone you can get really good real quick and to maintain some high level is not so difficult as compared to other eSport titles like Starcraft, Counter-Strike. As it's mostly only thinking ahead and have some good rng in drawing the right cards. Maybe if I get my internet corrected I'll finally be able to play some too. It's a fun game!
Yeah, my friend is helping me make decks. I currently mostly play a mech deck paladin

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #2843 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 14:01:10 »
I've played lots of H1Z1 recently. The game is just so darned addicting to me...

Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline genkidama

« Reply #2844 on: Tue, 26 May 2015, 14:08:37 »

Show Image

[/spoiler]
Yeah, my friend is helping me make decks. I currently mostly play a mech deck paladin

I would recommend to try the patron warrior deck and some good handlock decks :)
My finger training is over 9000!!!!

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #2845 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 09:32:33 »

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #2846 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 09:53:55 »
I've been playing 'Life is Strange'. It has a nice relaxed game play, more like an interactive story I guess. A nice break from all the fast FPS games I usually play.

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #2847 on: Thu, 28 May 2015, 12:54:45 »
Diablo 3 got kinda fun again, season 3 barb be like:

Offline starscream

• I have nothing to say
« Reply #2848 on: Wed, 03 June 2015, 18:58:39 »
CS:GO all day everyday

Poker                                 HHKB Pro 2

Offline tribade

« Reply #2849 on: Mon, 08 June 2015, 21:18:27 »
CS:GO all day everyday

Let's play!  I suck.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032070382/

I'm mge, but looking to play with anyone.