Author Topic: Pe1o5i  (Read 1754 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Pe1o5i
« on: Sat, 29 October 2022, 08:19:43 »
domesti( terr0ris7 Dav1d DePap3, using a hammer, he fails at killing an 82yr old man, next lvl incompetence aside, there will probably be a few more of these to come, dangerous times,  these bad situations are also consuming headlines, when even greater threats exist, Climate Change.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Re: Pe1o5i
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 29 October 2022, 08:55:54 »

a few more of these

when even greater threats exist, Climate Change

There will be a lot more of these, and not performed by sloppy drunk morons at 2:30am.

The evil ones will vigorously push any narrative that diverts attention away from income inequality.

My question is how and why anybody would be influenced by "editorializing" that is obviously false and absurd? What is the allure of "social media"?

It has always looked like a cesspool of foolishness and nonsense to me.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 29 October 2022, 09:30:06 »
they make bad decisions because they're thoroughly insulated from the consequences "FOR NOW"  , when Soylent green comes around, well....

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 29 October 2022, 14:55:56 »
Reports mention, he's a Q follower and a nud1st

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 03 November 2022, 20:05:55 »
That guy's an illegal immigrant from canada ?

Time for democrats to build a wall.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 03 November 2022, 20:52:49 »
We won't have to do it after January 6, 2021

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #6 on: Fri, 04 November 2022, 08:46:37 »
However .... The one thing that has actually surprised and disturbed me the most about this whole story is that Nancy Pelosi's husband's hospital is named the "Zuckerberg San Francisco General" ...

1. That there is a "Zuckerberg" hospital. WTF‽
2. The Zuck's Facebook - having allowed stirring up hatred against the Pelosis in the first place. Cambridge Analytica, QAnon being active on Facebook for some time before/despite of ban, etc. etc. — and they chose that!
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 November 2022, 10:58:53 by Findecanor »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 04 November 2022, 09:17:02 »
However .... The one thing that has actually surprised and disturbed me the most about this whole story is that Nancy Pelosi's husband's hospital is named the "Zuckerberg San Francisco General" ...

1. WTF, "Zuckerberg"?
2. The Zuck's Facebook - having allowed stirring up hatred against the Pelosis in the first place. Cambridge Analytica, QAnon being active on Facebook for some time before/despite of ban, etc. etc.

It's not the "doing" of 1 person.  did hitler do the whole ww2 and holocaust himself ?   it's the failure of capitalism at work, the layers of greed among ALL people across a spectrum of income classes, which culminate in societal atrocities.

The worst decisions come from the very top as always, but there are no shortage of bad choices made by the middle.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 04 November 2022, 09:42:08 »

The worst decisions come from the very top as always, but there are no shortage of bad choices made by the middle.

The bad choice made by the middle class is to abet the desires of the ultra-wealthy.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 04 November 2022, 10:16:16 »

The bad choice made by the middle class is to abet the desires of the ultra-wealthy.

Capitalism is unnatural, and destructive for everyone involved.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 04 November 2022, 10:19:54 »

Capitalism is fine as long as it is well-regulated, like most other compromises.

At this point in its development the human race is probably not ready for anything better.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 04 November 2022, 10:48:04 »

Capitalism is fine as long as it is well-regulated, like most other compromises.

At this point in its development the human race is probably not ready for anything better.

Well regulated is a problem where humans are involved.  You could say Slavery is fine as long as it is well-regulated.

The problem is the limited cognition of ANY ruling class.

We either transition to AI governance or face extinction.

At the moment, I'll settle for fix climate change by any means.  Slavery if we must, it hardly matters how this looks if everyone is dead..

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #12 on: Fri, 04 November 2022, 12:51:50 »
However, not everything in a society can be privately owned and well-regulated, because the cost of performing that regulation (if done properly) is too high. Some things are just better handled by a  nation/state/region/county/co-op.