Author Topic: Worldwide Wi-Fi?  (Read 1403 times)

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Re: Worldwide Wi-Fi?
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 15:35:58 »
Bring back Wi-Max!!

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 15:39:53 »
and also betamax!
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Lain1911

• God of the Wired
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 16:17:52 »
1. someone comes up with great idea
2. US government buys it for X amount of money they get from China
3. Snowden
4. profit

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 16:36:41 »
Finally... the birth of SkyNet!

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 16:41:11 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 22:54:24 »
SkyNet, yes :eek:

A shame trees don't emit WiFi signals, we might be planting more of them.  They only produce the oxygen we breathe.

If someone can genetically engineer a tree to emit WiFi ... :D
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #7 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 22:58:08 »
Finally.... ascension of man is at hand..   Fingers crossed for Borg... but, skynet's still pretty good..

Offline keymaster

• Topre Revolution Theorist
« Reply #8 on: Sun, 01 June 2014, 23:01:19 »

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 02:16:32 »
I wonder how secure this will be...

ALSO ISN'T THIS JUST LIKE THAT EPISODE OF DOCTOR WHO WITH THE WEIRD WIFI ALL OVER THE WORLD AND STUFF
« Last Edit: Mon, 02 June 2014, 02:18:10 by paicrai »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline James35

« Reply #10 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 02:42:18 »
It's only half of a solution.  It's receive only.  Users can't transmit with their idea.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 14:24:10 »
Oh... don't get me started about the travesty that happened to Tesla and his technology. If things would have went that way we would probably all have free electricity with way less polution, and telecommunications would have been likely at least 50 years more advanced right now.

From other articles I have read about this... it sounds like it might be highly dangerous to a lot of ISP to loose huge amounts of customers... free service with superior bandwidth. I hope more ISP see it as a big threat and actually take some steps to improve infrastructure and bandwidth. It's so sad that too many of ISP/telco can't be bothered to upgrade 50+ year old copper to fibre everywhere. I often wish the government would just nationalize them all. NSA is listening anyway... at least they could do is make it so they listen faster, which is also to our benefit LOL.

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 20:16:32 »
The Tek covered this lol.
Interesting idea.