Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4201839 times)

Offline Alga

Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #28050 on: Tue, 03 November 2020, 03:42:59 »
I've had similar arguments with my girfriend regarding feminism and womens rights.

lmao of course

And why is that bruh?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #28051 on: Thu, 05 November 2020, 19:35:58 »
so sick of TFA on everything now. takes 10x longer to sign into every page and check something in 2 seconds waiting for a stupid text or email. then you click 'remember this device' and it NEVER EVER DOES!

Offline Kavik

« Reply #28052 on: Thu, 05 November 2020, 21:34:21 »
so sick of TFA on everything now. takes 10x longer to sign into every page and check something in 2 seconds waiting for a stupid text or email. then you click 'remember this device' and it NEVER EVER DOES!

Same here. This is even worse since I've been working from home because my VPN, and my email, and the Sharepoint, and TFS, and MS Teams all want me to sign in and send me a code. On top of that, I have an account on two domains because we were acquired over a year ago and they still haven't moved everything over, so I have to remember which domain to use for each thing.
Maybe they're waiting for gasmasks and latex to get sexy again.

The world has become a weird place.

Offline yui

« Reply #28053 on: Fri, 06 November 2020, 01:31:35 »
true that sms and mail 2FA is slow and annoying, it is why google and steam uses offline time based authenticators and banks use smartcards, some use biometrics as 2nd FA, and there are usb sticks (FIDO) that exists for that, although microsoft is very late to the party with those...
do not blame 2FA but its implementation, because right now what would you rather have, an annoying 2nd factor or an annoying hacker that stole your password and is now deleting all you files? there are quite a few more active hackers that usual during the pandemic and quite a few more open holes in securities so when both collide you may have trouble on your hands
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline Kavik

« Reply #28054 on: Fri, 06 November 2020, 10:01:18 »
true that sms and mail 2FA is slow and annoying, it is why google and steam uses offline time based authenticators and banks use smartcards, some use biometrics as 2nd FA, and there are usb sticks (FIDO) that exists for that, although microsoft is very late to the party with those...
do not blame 2FA but its implementation, because right now what would you rather have, an annoying 2nd factor or an annoying hacker that stole your password and is now deleting all you files? there are quite a few more active hackers that usual during the pandemic and quite a few more open holes in securities so when both collide you may have trouble on your hands

That is a good point about the implementation. A coworker gave me one of those USB tokens for 2FA, but, of course, I couldn't set it up with Microsoft for some reason, so it continues to sit on my nightstand.

Offline yui

« Reply #28055 on: Sat, 07 November 2020, 12:28:19 »

That is a good point about the implementation. A coworker gave me one of those USB tokens for 2FA, but, of course, I couldn't set it up with Microsoft for some reason, so it continues to sit on my nightstand.
microsoft would rather make you use hello with a 365 account windows 10... but i read somewhere that they implemented FIDO since September 2019

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #28056 on: Sat, 07 November 2020, 17:00:02 »
Finally my surgery wound is starting to heal on its own, but that also means it is pushing the sutures out of the incision. Can you imagine how uncomfortable it is to have a fishing line sewn deep into your body that has one end exposed so every time it brushes against the dressing covering it you can feel it all the way down the line in an intense vibration? It sucks.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #28057 on: Sat, 07 November 2020, 17:40:41 »
Finally my surgery wound is starting to heal on its own, but that also means it is pushing the sutures out of the incision. Can you imagine how uncomfortable it is to have a fishing line sewn deep into your body that has one end exposed so every time it brushes against the dressing covering it you can feel it all the way down the line in an intense vibration? It sucks.

Haz u been eatn' dat Veggie Nt. ?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #28058 on: Sat, 07 November 2020, 18:11:35 »
Taking supplement collagen and drinking bone broth to promote skin growth and healthy peptides.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #28059 on: Sat, 07 November 2020, 18:33:15 »
Nothing beats a well-balanced diet of fresh healthy foods. The body has evolved to use the combination of micro nutrients from various disparate sources to synthesize for itself what it actually needs.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #28060 on: Sat, 07 November 2020, 20:04:30 »
Nothing beats a well-balanced diet of fresh healthy foods. The body has evolved to use the combination of micro nutrients from various disparate sources to synthesize for itself what it actually needs.

too bad that only works when you can actually afford groceries :(

It's really Banquet meals and Top Ramen for me for the foreseeable future. Probably forever since I am strictly by the laws of the Universe not allowed to be financially successful at all. It's apparently against reality.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28061 on: Sat, 07 November 2020, 20:07:09 »

Animal protein is NOT part of a well-balanced diet for Hughmahnns.  Hughmahns are 100% Herbivores.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #28062 on: Sat, 07 November 2020, 20:09:19 »

Animal protein is NOT part of a well-balanced diet for Hughmahnns.  Hughmahns are 100% Herbivores.

I mean sure, if you ignore all of human history and physiology

That's why vegans need to take supplements, because their diet is so well balanced

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #28063 on: Sat, 07 November 2020, 20:31:38 »

That's why vegans need to take supplements, because their diet is so well balanced

You're better off not wasting time have the vegan discussion with him.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28064 on: Sat, 07 November 2020, 20:37:46 »

The only supplement Vegans _NEED_ to take is vitamin B12.

B12 is produced by soil bacteria,   It is NOT produced by Animals cows/chicken/pig.   

Cows that eat grass from the ground, get a natural quantity.

Humans drink chlorinated water, and don't eat without washing the food,  which is why Humans can become B12 deficient.

COWS TODAY,   ALSO do not eat from the ground, they're FED Corn And Soybean.   ALL MODERN production cows ARE SUPPLEMENTED with B12 in their feed.

The only reason , a MEAT eating PERSON get their B12 is through supplemented Cows,  It's essentially Second Hand supplementation.

The PERCENTAGE of B12 deficiency among vegans / meat eaters is approximately the same.

As for Hughmahn history,  THE MAJORITY of it existed BEFORE the Stone age.  At which point we did not have the sophisticated tools necessary to Eat any appreciable quantity of meat.

We were primarily Herbivorous for MILLIONS of years before advanced tools / technology allowed us to kill Animals and eat their corpses.

Even ~2000 years ago, The majority of Hughmans did not eat a large quantity of meat.  And those who did, GOT SICK with the same modern disease, diabetes, cancer, heartdisease.   ALL directly caused by animal protein / fats consumption.

Offline Sup

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Doing university was a mistake
« Reply #28065 on: Mon, 09 November 2020, 19:22:40 »
But i like meat  :)
current
Filco Zero -  NOS Yellow Alps | Canoe R1 Gateron Red | AEK II JP Cream dampend |Filco Majestouch 2 Tex case Gateron Yellow | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev AO Serial 000171 | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev A1s|DZ60 OG Panda's with Fei spring and stem. | Sentraq S65_Plus OG Invyr Panda's | A17 Gateron Black TX 65G 3204 | Lubrigrante Wildcard Cherry MX silent blacks 3204 58.5G Springs | Rukia Everglide Tourmaline Blue 58.5G Springs | MGA Standard Greetech brown |
Coming soon
Rest in peace Billy Herrington(William Glen Harold Herrington) 1969-2018
Rest in peace Byron Daniel 1989-2020

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28066 on: Mon, 09 November 2020, 20:38:14 »
But i like meat  :)

You have time.  But you must go Veggie post age 40.  Colon Cancer and Prostate Cancer risk shoots up exponentially beyond that point.   If you've eaten alot of milk products, the risk is even higher, Age 35 would be a good cutoff.

Offline yui

« Reply #28067 on: Tue, 10 November 2020, 01:56:28 »
does anyone knows of a way to have less empathy towards others? every time someone is sad, sick or hurt around me i feel like them and it happens a lot lately, making my life a living hell especially because i know i am not actually sick... and it makes it pretty hard to earn money too, go figure giving away most of what you earn does not allow for much money of the side, who knew :)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #28068 on: Tue, 10 November 2020, 02:55:40 »
does anyone knows of a way to have less empathy towards others? every time someone is sad, sick or hurt around me i feel like them and it happens a lot lately, making my life a living hell especially because i know i am not actually sick... and it makes it pretty hard to earn money too, go figure giving away most of what you earn does not allow for much money of the side, who knew :)

lose everything and live on the verge of destitution, you'll stop worrying about other people real quick

Offline yui

« Reply #28069 on: Tue, 10 November 2020, 03:13:35 »
lose everything and live on the verge of destitution, you'll stop worrying about other people real quick
well last time that happened to me i still found a way to give money to a charity instead of paying rent on time... and feeding 3 friends who were richer than me and had no idea i could not pay rent... so i dunno if the experience is worth it :)

Offline Sup

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Doing university was a mistake
« Reply #28070 on: Tue, 10 November 2020, 08:37:27 »
well last time that happened to me i still found a way to give money to a charity instead of paying rent on time... and feeding 3 friends who were richer than me and had no idea i could not pay rent... so i dunno if the experience is worth it :)

Sounds like you are to good of a person. I also am to good of a person helping a other out but when you are in need they will ignore you so you suffer. I don't know how many times i made that mistake but this time is the last time i won't give a **** anymore this world is just me me me.
current
Filco Zero -  NOS Yellow Alps | Canoe R1 Gateron Red | AEK II JP Cream dampend |Filco Majestouch 2 Tex case Gateron Yellow | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev AO Serial 000171 | HHKB Pro 1 2003 Rev A1s|DZ60 OG Panda's with Fei spring and stem. | Sentraq S65_Plus OG Invyr Panda's | A17 Gateron Black TX 65G 3204 | Lubrigrante Wildcard Cherry MX silent blacks 3204 58.5G Springs | Rukia Everglide Tourmaline Blue 58.5G Springs | MGA Standard Greetech brown |
Coming soon
Rest in peace Billy Herrington(William Glen Harold Herrington) 1969-2018
Rest in peace Byron Daniel 1989-2020

Offline Maj

« Reply #28071 on: Tue, 10 November 2020, 09:46:40 »

Quite literally the opposite of me. Not to say I'm a Sociopath or anything. I feel everything and anything and I can be empathetic towards others and sympathize with them, but I never do due to my lack of care for most people as well as my mentality for being lazy.

It helps quite a lot though, let's me look at things from quite a non-biased view.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #28072 on: Tue, 10 November 2020, 10:17:01 »

You mean like how most people today take some sort of supplement or vitamin? If you pay attention to pre-civilized human history, you'll see minimal to 0 meat, sugar, or dairy consumption, but no one's getting **** for eating cheese (even though consuming the milk made only to feed infant animals is a helluva lot less natural than a plant-based diet). Americans will shovel mountains of red meat and subsidized corn products sweetened with more subsidized corn products and act like vegans have an unhealthy and unsustainable diet lol
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline iri

« Reply #28073 on: Tue, 10 November 2020, 11:19:41 »
If you pay attention to pre-civilized human history, you'll see minimal to 0 meat
ROFL
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #28074 on: Tue, 10 November 2020, 21:22:23 »
Something is super wrong with my surgery wound. It's bleeding black blood and constantly feels like I'm being stabbed with a soldering iron. I didn't sleep one wink last night because of the pain, took 3000mg of Tylanol over today which is doing nothing, and missed a job interview today.
Not how recovery is supposed to be 3 weeks post surgery of that I am certain.

It hurts so so ****ing much

nonstop

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28075 on: Tue, 10 November 2020, 22:32:24 »

You mean like how most people today take some sort of supplement or vitamin? If you pay attention to pre-civilized human history, you'll see minimal to 0 meat, sugar, or dairy consumption, but no one's getting **** for eating cheese (even though consuming the milk made only to feed infant animals is a helluva lot less natural than a plant-based diet). Americans will shovel mountains of red meat and subsidized corn products sweetened with more subsidized corn products and act like vegans have an unhealthy and unsustainable diet lol

That is correct. Milk is an accelerant for cancer growth and mobility.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #28076 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 03:35:12 »
Something is super wrong with my surgery wound. It's bleeding black blood and constantly feels like I'm being stabbed with a soldering iron. I didn't sleep one wink last night because of the pain, took 3000mg of Tylanol over today which is doing nothing, and missed a job interview today.
Not how recovery is supposed to be 3 weeks post surgery of that I am certain.

It hurts so so ****ing much

nonstop
Finally your route to riches - surely it was medical negligence and someone should get sued?

Maybe you shouldn't mention the supermarket incident though....
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #28077 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 07:27:52 »

Something is super wrong with my surgery wound.

Get your butt to the doctor immediately !

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28078 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 07:35:49 »
Well, oxidized blood turns black.  soooooo..... that's what it is...  buhh is NT dyingz.. yea doctor.

Offline iri

« Reply #28079 on: Wed, 11 November 2020, 08:09:51 »

Something is super wrong with my surgery wound.

Get your butt to the doctor immediately !

One buttock to the doctor

Another one to the lawyer
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #28080 on: Thu, 12 November 2020, 21:03:37 »
Today was scary. The lesson? DO NOT put lidocaine on open wounds.

The pharmacist did not mention that. Really should have mentioned that, and I'm glad I caught it when I did.

Offline Kavik

« Reply #28081 on: Fri, 13 November 2020, 10:33:55 »

The pharmacist did not mention that. Really should have mentioned that, and I'm glad I caught it when I did.

Is that what caused the pain and black blood? Are you ok now?

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #28082 on: Fri, 13 November 2020, 20:24:19 »

nah the sutures were causing a painful hematoma to form under the wound what was causing that black blood

this entire month has just been an absolute pleasure

"minor" surgery? no such thing.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28083 on: Fri, 13 November 2020, 20:25:20 »

nah the sutures were causing a painful hematoma to form under the wound what was causing that black blood

this entire month has just been an absolute pleasure

You need to google dat Korean stuff, it's next level.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #28084 on: Sat, 14 November 2020, 03:55:00 »

I keep trying to guess what they did to you that could be "minor" yet bad, keep coming back to an appendectomy but don't remember you complaining of pain before as I would expect.

Sounds like you're sorted anyway, hopefully for good this time.
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #28085 on: Sat, 14 November 2020, 16:16:58 »
Got an alert from ebay on a Xeon E3-1285v4 (the fastest Broadwell desktop chip)  I know £125 for a used, obsolete, CPU that can't even be overclocked is madness but I'm still tempted.
« Last Edit: Sat, 14 November 2020, 16:19:30 by suicidal_orange »
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28086 on: Sat, 14 November 2020, 19:52:45 »
Got an alert from ebay on a Xeon E3-1285v4 (the fastest Broadwell desktop chip)  I know £125 for a used, obsolete, CPU that can't even be overclocked is madness but I'm still tempted.

RYZEN 5600x  much m0ar wurthhh..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28087 on: Sun, 15 November 2020, 00:18:45 »
christ, ya start watch' GOT, and it'd be like, omg this is soooooooo long........ feels like it never ends.

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #28088 on: Sun, 15 November 2020, 01:36:08 »
christ, ya start watch' GOT, and it'd be like, omg this is soooooooo long........ feels like it never ends.

tp4 attn spn low

And I have a really easy week of school, yet I roll over at midnight and it's like "GOGOGO" in my brain. No sleep does not help cognitive function.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #28089 on: Sun, 15 November 2020, 02:06:59 »

RYZEN 5600x  much m0ar wurthhh..

I know, I know...  That is 2.5x£ plus mobo, RAM and cooling though.  If I needed an upgrade it's what I'd get (totally overkill for my usage but has the illusion of "future proofing"), but I don't.  Surely someone richer than I will pick it up and problem solved.
« Last Edit: Sun, 15 November 2020, 09:00:44 by suicidal_orange »
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28090 on: Sun, 15 November 2020, 08:54:22 »
tp4 attn spn low

And I have a really easy week of school, yet I roll over at midnight and it's like "GOGOGO" in my brain. No sleep does not help cognitive function.

wonder if anyone's done the entire Got series in 1 sitting... might kill them..

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #28091 on: Sun, 15 November 2020, 19:01:16 »
tp4 attn spn low

wonder if anyone's done the entire Got series in 1 sitting... might kill them..

Don't know what we are talking about but I did the entire X-files series over one christmas period (granted I slept and stuff) but most waking minutes were spent watching.

It is my single greatest accomplishment in this world.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28092 on: Sun, 15 November 2020, 19:05:33 »
Don't know what we are talking about but I did the entire X-files series over one christmas period (granted I slept and stuff) but most waking minutes were spent watching.

It is my single greatest accomplishment in this world.

Offline jamster

« Reply #28093 on: Sun, 15 November 2020, 21:26:55 »
I know, I know...  That is 2.5x£ plus mobo, RAM and cooling though.  If I needed an upgrade it's what I'd get (totally overkill for my usage but has the illusion of "future proofing"), but I don't.  Surely someone richer than I will pick it up and problem solved.

These days it's definitely only an illusion of future proofing if it's 4C/8T though :)

Not sure what you do on the home desktop, but the only times I ever max out my hardware is once in a blue moon video encoding- even first gen Ryzen seems total overkill for for anything I can come up with.

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #28094 on: Mon, 16 November 2020, 00:29:51 »
These days it's definitely only an illusion of future proofing if it's 4C/8T though :)

Not sure what you do on the home desktop, but the only times I ever max out my hardware is once in a blue moon video encoding- even first gen Ryzen seems total overkill for for anything I can come up with.
Eh... web browsing, drawing dots on PCB pics to help peofle with broken boards and occasional gaming.  Currently running a dodgy laptop CPU (i7 4980HQ) at it's stock 2.8ghz (does 4ghz, just have to bother to go in bios and pick the profile...) and that's plenty fast enough.  This build was supposed to be Broadwell but I managed to crack the die on my 5775c and they're expensive and far from common.

It's still not sold...
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline yui

« Reply #28095 on: Mon, 16 November 2020, 02:22:44 »
how did you crack a die on a desktop cpu? a modern one at that, i saw an old laptop one crack due to uneven cooling, and i heard of peoples cracking them by not tightening evenly, but both of those should be a non issue on desktop? although from that era i had quite a few motherboards fail on me lately so maybe not the greatest 125£ investment :) (i can relate to the struggle, i bought 2 opterons 4184 to max out my mb that then promptly died... although those were far cheaper)

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #28096 on: Mon, 16 November 2020, 06:54:29 »
how did you crack a die on a desktop cpu? a modern one at that, i saw an old laptop one crack due to uneven cooling, and i heard of peoples cracking them by not tightening evenly, but both of those should be a non issue on desktop? although from that era i had quite a few motherboards fail on me lately so maybe not the greatest 125£ investment :) (i can relate to the struggle, i bought 2 opterons 4184 to max out my mb that then promptly died... although those were far cheaper)
I delided it, glued the IHS back on and it ran fine for a while then it went on a car journey (watercooled so no huge heatsink) and it was never the same again - first the graphics died then it wouldn't post.  On removing it there was a burnt cap(?) on the bottom and on removing the IHS the corner was cracked. 

Never managed to crack a tiny bare die Athlon back in the day with single pivot heatsink mounting but did this one :(

I have two mobos thanks to needing to test the dodgy CPU so that shouldn't be a problem...
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #28097 on: Mon, 16 November 2020, 14:55:27 »
It really sucks that pain and lack of sleep go hand in hand. What a ****ty life. What a ****ty existence. A total waste and it just gets worse by the month. It's insane how bad my life has gotten in just one year, it makes me physically nauseous from anxiety just thinking about how bad things have gone in such a short time. Not just personally, but on top of everything else going on in the world. What the hell? Why can't I just be allowed to exist without being actively and consistently ****ed?

I don't expect to win the lotto. Or even have a family, friends, career, or financial stability. All I want at this point is just a week of reprieve where terrible things don't constantly happen to me one after another. Just a moment to catch my breath before life starts waterboarding me again.

So tired :(

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #28098 on: Mon, 16 November 2020, 15:41:03 »
Revel in the fact that all your problems are still first world.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #28099 on: Mon, 16 November 2020, 15:52:25 »
Revel in the fact that all your problems are still first world.

Yeah cause that's helpful at all to someone who's in his position.