Author Topic: My Unfortunate Transaction with Fragil1ty  (Read 35417 times)

Offline jacobolus

Re: My Unfortunate Transaction with Fragil1ty
« Reply #250 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:10:56 »
tfw not even  tp4 can bull**** enough to justify him
According to acronyms.thefreedictionary.com, tfw means either “truncated floquet wave”, “Tourism Federation of Wisconsin”, “tactical fighter wing”, “tuition-fee waiver”, or “toxic flood water”.

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #251 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:11:00 »
YOU CANNOT BAN ME.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.[/size]

Show Image
inb4 fragilityfour
fragility∞

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #252 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:11:16 »
YOU CANNOT BAN ME.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Show Image

Fragility..

While I agree with your Crazy decision having taken so much unrelated verbal abuse from Silly-Geekhackers..

I don't believe further rash speech would remedy the situation..

/Tp4, Public Defender

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #253 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:13:02 »
While I agree with your Crazy decision having taken so much unrelated verbal abuse from Silly-Geekhackers..

Have you gone delusional?  Since when does one person (or multiple people) completely unrelated to the initial person have any impact on what's right and wrong?

Offline jacobolus

« Reply #254 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:13:13 »
When even TP is telling you to plead temporary insanity...

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #255 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:14:19 »
absolute top kek
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline fragilitythree

« Reply #256 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:14:24 »
YOU CANNOT BAN ME.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Show Image

Fragility..

I don't believe further rash speech would remedy the situation..

/Tp4, Public Defender

I shall leave you to do it for me in that regard.

Afterall, Alphas do not associate with betas.

xo

Frag out.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #257 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:14:41 »
wtf is going on hah
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #258 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:15:01 »
Fragility is right to do what he's done.. After the unjust public shaming

Read post  #230 for explanation

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=70113.msg1707900#msg1707900

He had 4 months to make right on his part.  The fact of the matter is that he sold the same board to someone else in the meantime, and still didn't refund the guy.

That's why this thread is appropriate. It was posted to put pressure on him to make things right, which he never intended to do anyways. Had he been honest from the get go and payed the man back, this thread would have died a long time ago. His ego may have been bruised, but boohoo, get over it and continue to be part of the community and reshape your image. Mistakes happen.

But no

He decided to be a child. So he will be treated as so.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #259 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:15:29 »

Have you gone delusional?  Since when does one person (or multiple people) completely unrelated to the initial person have any impact on what's right and wrong?

No.. they are separate issues..

Please read post #230.. it's all explained there..

/Cliff notes of #230

-Fragility- is not in the right on the- late-refund.. 

But,  he also does not deserve all the smack-talk that's been in this thread...

So.. Hoff,  please read #230

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #261 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:15:39 »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #262 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:17:50 »

Already did.  Even if you want to say that this thread is excessive, it doesn't change the fact that he owes someone money.  End of story.  You don't earn the right to steal from people because other completely different people on the internet were meanies to you.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #263 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:18:22 »
Thank you for your input virgins

Mod edit: needed moar italics
« Last Edit: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:19:44 by HoffmanMyster »

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #264 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:18:52 »

He had 4 months to make right on his part.  The fact of the matter is that he sold the same board to someone else in the meantime, and still didn't refund the guy.

That's why this thread is appropriate. It was posted to put pressure on him to make things right, which he never intended to do anyways. Had he been honest from the get go and payed the man back, this thread would have died a long time ago. His ego may have been bruised, but boohoo, get over it and continue to be part of the community and reshape your image. Mistakes happen.

But no

No,  it is not..

When you're shafted of $100..  You deserve that amount back + interest..

THAT"S IT...   You do not deserve to shame the person who owes you money.. You do not deserve to HARM that other person in any way..  You have NO CLAIM to any recourse OUTSIDE of the original OWED SUM of money + interest for late-payment..

FRAGILITY was WRONG for the late payment..

But his current demeanor is in response to the IMPROPER handling of this transgression..

User,  -crimsonTofu- Should have went straight to paypal dispute, with the evidence at hand, which he had..

All this should've been handled PRIVATELY..

Offline fragilitythree

« Reply #265 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:19:36 »

But no

and will be treated as such.

Just going to throw that out there.

Stay classy, beta.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #266 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:20:16 »

Already did.  Even if you want to say that this thread is excessive, it doesn't change the fact that he owes someone money.  End of story.  You don't earn the right to steal from people because other completely different people on the internet were meanies to you.

And I didn't say he has the right..

I agree he should repay the money..

But.. Read post #264,   https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=70113.msg1707948#msg1707948

It explains how this should've been correctly handled, and precisely what's owed...

The fallout here includes MORE than the originally owed sum..

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #267 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:20:44 »
Thank you for your input virgins
No, Thank you!

Offline fragilitythree

« Reply #268 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:21:32 »

I am paying him back as of today in the previously spoken about increments. Damn, you people.

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #269 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:22:57 »

But no

No,  it is not..

THAT"S IT...   You do not deserve to shame the person who owes you money.. You do not deserve to HARM that other person in any way..  You have NO CLAIM to any recourse OUTSIDE of the original OWED SUM of money + interest for late-payment..

But his current demeanor is in response to the IMPROPER handling of this transgression..

User,  -crimsonTofu- Should have went straight to paypal dispute, with the evidence at hand, which he had..

PRIVATLEY was going no where. I bet he was just hoping the guy would stop pming him and he would never have to pay back. Seeing that the guy had 0 posts on geek hack prior to this thread, he didn't have much leverage from the community to help him get the money. So he did what he could. By making his situation publicly aware, it put pressure on vag (oops) I mean frag to pay up.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #270 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:23:05 »

I am paying him back as of today in the previously spoken about increments. Damn, you people.

Fragility, if you want to be totally in the right.. You need to apply interest..

You did not deserve all the "Yelling"..

But, you do have a late-payment..

And if you wish to pay this off in increments,  you need to adjust for the cost of borrowing.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #271 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:24:25 »

But no

No,  it is not..

Alright I get that you love to argue with people to try and prove them wrong, no matter what side you have to take. But OP tried time and time again to handle it privately and when that didn't work he had to resort to this. So yes, all this public backlash was a necessary evil to get OP his money back

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #272 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:26:57 »

No,  it is not..

PRIVATLEY was going no where. I bet he was just hoping the guy would stop pming him and he would never have to pay back. Seeing that the guy had 0 posts on geek hack prior to this thread, he didn't have much leverage from the community to help him get the money. So he did what he could. By making his situation publicly aware, it put pressure on vag (oops) I mean frag to pay up.

In what way was Privately going no where..

Has  -crimsonTofu- made a paypal dispute ?

EVEN if the payment was not marked for "service/ purchase",  you can still create a dispute and speak with their team about the matter..

The public shaming itself also has no leverage..  LOOK AT WHAT"S HAPPENED..

If Fragility NOW decides to never pay it back.. HOW are you going to force him..

WTF has this imaginary wall-of-shame actually done...

He does not have to pay it back because Geekhack has shamed him..

He has to pay it back because it's the LAW..

The public-SHAMING is unjust and undeserved...

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #273 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:30:11 »
So tell me how would OP get the money back if frag never payed up? And if frag never payed and OP accepted his loses and left and never told anyone, and frag continued to do this **** to other people? Someone would eventually speak out. Sooner the better.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #274 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:31:35 »

No,  it is not..

Alright I get that you love to argue with people to try and prove them wrong, no matter what side you have to take. But OP tried time and time again to handle it privately and when that didn't work he had to resort to this. So yes, all this public backlash was a necessary evil to get OP his money back

hwood34..   I am not being irrationally argumentative..

There are people in this world not equipped to handle situations such as this and argue for themselves..

I find that -Fragility- might be such a person..

And so Have made myself advocate to the unjust being done to him RIGHT NOW..

I do not claim -Fragility- is innocent of all charges..  Only that The response that is now in motion, is a direct result of improper handling, in involving 3rd parties who have incurred NO LOSSES..

Fragility should pay the money + interest..

He does not deserve, and should not have been publicly shamed.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #275 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:32:50 »
So tell me how would OP get the money back if frag never payed up? And if frag never payed and OP accepted his loses and left and never told anyone, and frag continued to do this **** to other people? Someone would eventually speak out. Sooner the better.

Yeah, I think we've all seen this enough times to know that although there is a small chance it may have worked out, there's a larger chance he would have scammed more people.  Letting everyone know about this is a perfectly reasonable course of action, as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

I'm mostly just sad that frag hates me despite my removing his pictures from the thread.  You do someone a favour and this is how they repay you...  :(

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #276 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:33:35 »

No, he can go to paypal and file a dispute..  Even with limited evidence.. 

If that doesn't go smoothly,

He can also file a charge back or dispute with the Creditcard or Bank /debit card that's used on his Paypal account..

There are LEGAL and Private ways of doing this..

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #277 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:34:14 »

No,  it is not..

There are people in this world not equipped to handle situations such as this and argue for themselves..

I do not claim -Fragility- is innocent of all charges..  Only that The response that is now in motion, is a direct result of improper handling, in involving 3rd parties who have incurred NO LOSSES..

时间滴滴答答地走
几分几秒浮现你轮廓
有时候会难过 有时候
雨声滴滴答答地落
熟悉的旋律开始重播
它唱出你 和我

幸福就像 一首歌
却在某个音符 慢慢的曲折
直到我们都认不得
只要你能快乐
我痛过了也觉得值得
曾经一起 学的 笑的
紧紧抱着 虽然会舍不得
只要你能快乐
我会相信放手是对的
回忆足够我们俩都快乐

眼泪滴滴答答的流
等流完了我会笑着说
你不属于 我的

幸福就像 一首歌
却在某个音符 慢慢的曲折
直到我们都认不得
只要你能快乐
我痛过了也觉得值得
曾经一起 学的 笑的
紧紧抱着 虽然会舍不得
只要你能快乐
我会相信放手是对的
回忆足够我们俩都快乐

只要你能快乐
我痛过了也觉得值得
曾经一起 学的 笑的
紧紧抱着 虽然会舍不得
只要你能快乐
我会相信放手是对的
回忆足够我们俩都快乐
回忆足够我们俩都快乐

Offline mynameistuco

« Reply #278 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:34:39 »

On a serious note, me and Crimsontofu were in talks, I explained to him that it the money would be getting to him sooner rather than later, then personal issues occured such as a very serious family issue, when I returned, he had made this thread because he hadn't heard from me in a while, but hey.

You guys do you, I'll do me. I'm currently getting into talks with TP4 about how to resolve this issue with minimal impact on my current finance and then i'll be hitting up Tofu, but thanks for all of your bull****, your negativity, your unwitty responses and your general doxxing, but hey! It's easy to feel empowered over the internet, amirite?

Peace and love.

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #279 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:36:13 »

He can also file a charge back or dispute with the Creditcard or Bank /debit card that's used on his Paypal account..

Sure. Doesn't take away from the fact that he scammed him. And if he never spoke up about it. He would probably still be scamming people.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #280 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:37:24 »
LOL this thread.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #281 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:37:25 »

On a serious note, me and Crimsontofu were in talks, I explained to him that it the money would be getting to him sooner rather than later, then personal issues occured such as a very serious family issue, when I returned, he had made this thread because he hadn't heard from me in a while, but hey.

You guys do you, I'll do me. I'm currently getting into talks with TP4 about how to resolve this issue with minimal impact on my current finance and then i'll be hitting up Tofu, but thanks for all of your bull****, your negativity, your unwitty responses and your general doxxing, but hey! It's easy to feel empowered over the internet, amirite?

Peace and love.

And if you read what the OP stated, no such talks happened.

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #282 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:37:28 »
Is it really doxxing when the information is in your profile?

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #283 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:39:24 »

Peace and love.
don't play the victim card, and don't expect any sympathy after you showed everyone exactly what kind of person you are with your conduct throughout this thread

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #284 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:40:27 »

No,  it is not..

时间滴滴答答地走
几分几秒浮现你轮廓
有时候会难过 有时候
雨声滴滴答答地落
熟悉的旋律开始重播
它唱出你 和我

幸福就像 一首歌
却在某个音符 慢慢的曲折
直到我们都认不得
只要你能快乐
我痛过了也觉得值得
曾经一起 学的 笑的
紧紧抱着 虽然会舍不得
只要你能快乐
我会相信放手是对的
回忆足够我们俩都快乐

眼泪滴滴答答的流
等流完了我会笑着说
你不属于 我的

幸福就像 一首歌
却在某个音符 慢慢的曲折
直到我们都认不得
只要你能快乐
我痛过了也觉得值得
曾经一起 学的 笑的
紧紧抱着 虽然会舍不得
只要你能快乐
我会相信放手是对的
回忆足够我们俩都快乐

只要你能快乐
我痛过了也觉得值得
曾经一起 学的 笑的
紧紧抱着 虽然会舍不得
只要你能快乐
我会相信放手是对的
回忆足够我们俩都快乐
回忆足够我们俩都快乐

梁心頤的鼻子她妈地太可怕了..

Offline mynameistuco

« Reply #285 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:40:42 »

Sure. Doesn't take away from the fact that he scammed him. And if he never spoke up about it. He would probably still be scamming people.

I'd still be scamming people? are you for real. You think because a business transaction has gone awry, that I'm a 'scammer' or i'd still be 'scamming people', lol please.
This is a situation that has spiralled out of control. I have/had every intention of paying back OP, but I'm just sick of annoying justice warriors such as you and many others in this forum trying to dictate what I should do, when I should do it and how I should do it. Like I previously mentioned, I  have been here for a long time and I  have sold multitudes of things varying from different keyboards, mice and so on and none of them have gone south, just as this one has.

Evidently you don't know what the f you're talking about.

Offline drewba

« Reply #286 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:41:31 »

But no

No,  it is not..

No it wasn't, the thread itself was enough to get fragility to right a wrong. OP goofed big time by posting an email, then a few GHers made it really personal and couldn't keep their mouth shut. As much as I hate to agree with tp4, the shaming isn't fair and has clearly impacted OP getting his money back (we'll see in 93 weeks...). I called that back on page 4. If a few people could have just been civil and not take the "thank you for your input" bull****, OP may have been paid in full and everyone still knows not to get involved with fragility. I think OP's post is good for the community to let people know about bad traders/sellers, but too many people couldn't stay out of it and here we are.

I'm mostly just sad that frag hates me despite my removing his pictures from the thread.  You do someone a favour and this is how they repay you...  :(
That isn't a favor, that's the right thing to do. I'm surprised you didn't give a timeout to the people posting pictures and making this matter way more difficult than it needed to be.
« Last Edit: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:49:19 by drewba »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #287 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:41:49 »

NO confirmation of scam taking place..

Only late payment..

But he took to the public shaming BEFORE exhausting private solutions..

THAT is all _crimsonTofu's_ fault, and not the right way to rectify the situation.

Offline mynameistuco

« Reply #288 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:42:57 »
Is it really doxxing when the information is in your profile?

Yes it is. The only 'name' that was in my profile, was a link to my personal buinsness website. danielclarkedesigns, other information was leaked such as my full name, pictures of myself, images stolen from my twitter, my instagram and then leaked onto here, so yes, that is doxxing.

dox
dɒks/
verbinformal
gerund or present participle: doxxing
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.

Think before you speak, please.

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #289 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:43:06 »

I'd still be scamming people? are you for real. You think because a business transaction has gone awry, that I'm a 'scammer' or i'd still be 'scamming people', lol please.
This is a situation that has spiralled out of control. I have/had every intention of paying back OP, but I'm just sick of annoying justice warriors such as you and many others in this forum trying to dictate what I should do, when I should do it and how I should do it. Like I previously mentioned, I  have been here for a long time and I  have sold multitudes of things varying from different keyboards, mice and so on and none of them have gone south, just as this one has.

Evidently you don't know what the f you're talking about.

You sold the board to someone else and still didn't pay the guy back. I'm sorry but I have 0 respect for what you have to say. You have not taken ownership at all for this and just shift the blame to some bull **** stories. Admit you ****ed up, pay the guy and move on with your life. Or continue to feed us. Your choice.

Offline greath

• A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap.
« Reply #290 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:43:29 »
This Fragility guy...

Offline slickmamba

« Reply #291 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:45:03 »
So... was the 1/93 payments not really him?  If it was, that is a lot of work for 93 weeks.
Hi :)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #292 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:45:19 »
Yes it is. The only 'name' that was in my profile, was a link to my personal buinsness website. danielclarkedesigns, other information was leaked such as my full name, pictures of myself, images stolen from my twitter, my instagram and then leaked onto here, so yes, that is doxxing.

And again, this information was removed immediately.

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #293 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:48:12 »

NO confirmation of scam taking place..

Only late payment..

But he took to the public shaming BEFORE exhausting private solutions..

THAT is all _crimsonTofu's_ fault, and not the right way to rectify the situation.

honestly TP, I am just arguing for sport.

I do think things could have gone better,

but after seeing frags true colors, I don't respect anything he says. Nothing on you brother. In all seriousness, he should pay up. If $90 is so important to his life crisis, maybe he should re consider a keyboard hobby.

/end rant

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #294 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:49:16 »
...whole thing went like this:
OP bought item, never received.
Frag said he would refund, never did.
Frag used that money for something else.
Frag has now sold the same board again to someone else, and has that someone's money.
Frag is now throwing dollas at a new monitor.

Frag, be a doll and tell us exactly what differentiates you from a scammer....

I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #295 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:49:49 »

Not if you paid by gift, which is what happened with the original transaction. If crimsonTofu tried to file a dispute, PayPal could suspend his account for improper use.

Offline jacobolus

« Reply #296 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:53:41 »
梁心頤的鼻子她妈地太可怕了..

Google translate says “Lara's nose to her mother was horrible ..”

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #297 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:55:12 »

Not if you paid by gift, which is what happened with the original transaction. If crimsonTofu tried to file a dispute, PayPal could suspend his account for improper use.

then he can go to the credit card issuer, (a bank usually), and try there,

HE HAS some evidence of the agreed upon sale..   

If he must,  there's also small-claims-court..  and he can Sue Fragility..

it doesn't matter what is written on the ticket, as long as there's evidence that this was used to PAY for an item which was undelivered..

THERE ARE WAYS to handle this.. you can not deny this.. just as I do not deny that Fragility has made a late-payment.

Offline jacobolus

« Reply #298 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:56:09 »
Actually yes, that is exactly what everyone thinks, except tp4tissue and possibly your grandmother.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #299 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 19:56:31 »
Google translate says “Lara's nose to her mother was horrible ..”

haha..  Translation is "literally that"  but it means  Lara's nose is too freaking scary..