Author Topic: Big Dilemma ...  (Read 11007 times)

Offline ablooga

Big Dilemma ...
« on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 03:10:57 »
Okay soooo. This might be an 18+ topic sooo ima just censor everything and hope it makes sense.
First off I'd to mention I'm 19. I just recently finished walking my "dog". While watching some "exciting videos" on my phone while walking it. As soon as my "dog" finished it's walk. It was rewarded with a "pleasurable" treat. Couple hours later my closest female friend recently broke up with her boyfriend. She has a female "dog" as well. And in her depression. She wanted us to "walk" dogs together. Keep in mind our dogs are both virgins. And her dog is quite the looker too. But the problem is. My "dog" hasn't have time to recover from the first "walk". What do?!? This might be my only chance to walk our "dogs" together. But it may not be the best experience for my tired dog. And I don't want to slow down her dog. Leaving an undesirable experience. Pleas help!!

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Re: Big Dilemma ...
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 03:22:53 »
Have sex with her dog

Offline iri

« Reply #2 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 03:32:33 »
or let her have sex with yours.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 03:36:10 »
Better ask tp4, where he at?

Offline iMav

• geekhack creator/founder
  • "Τα εργαλεία σας είναι σημαντικά."
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 03:37:43 »
"Now with regard to the issues you wrote about: It is good for a man not to have sexual relations with a woman. But because of immoralities, each man should have relations with his own wife and each woman with her own husband." --1 Corinthians 7:1-2 (NET)

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 03:39:03 »
And what? She's waiting for you and you're sitting here on GH? What the **** is wrong with you? Do you even like dogs?!!
Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 04:00:02 »
Okay soooo. This might be an 18+ topic sooo ima just censor everything and hope it makes sense.
First off I'd to mention I'm 19. I just recently finished walking my "dog". While watching some "exciting videos" on my phone while walking it. As soon as my "dog" finished it's walk. It was rewarded with a "pleasurable" treat. Couple hours later my closest female friend recently broke up with her boyfriend. She has a female "dog" as well. And in her depression. She wanted us to "walk" dogs together. Keep in mind our dogs are both virgins. And her dog is quite the looker too. But the problem is. My "dog" hasn't have time to recover from the first "walk". What do?!? This might be my only chance to walk our "dogs" together. But it may not be the best experience for my tired dog. And I don't want to slow down her dog. Leaving an undesirable experience. Pleas help!!

Oh.... the "dog" is a penis? So..... so she has a female penis?

Offline tbc

« Reply #7 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 04:03:49 »

Oh.... the "dog" is a penis? So..... so she has a female penis?

and it bleeds once a month.  quite disturbing.
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline jackalope

• Now with 20% more soul.
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 04:04:19 »
" the spirit is willing but the flesh is spongy and bruised "
eh o well

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
Big Dilemma ...
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 04:04:31 »
And since her dog has never played with any other dogs, you know her dog doesn't have fleas so you can let your dogs play together! Just make sure you use a leash you two!

EDIT: At least you don't have to pay someone to walk your dog!

Damn! This thread has way too much potential to be posted at such an off time for GHers.
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 December 2014, 04:09:11 by YoungMichael88 »

Offline intelli78

« Reply #10 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 04:07:53 »
Crystal meth
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 04:17:50 »
Confucius say he who lay with dogs while drunk wake up with ***** girlfriend

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 04:35:21 »

Yea I agree noisy, any advice at this point is probably too late, but in all honesty and jokes aside, probably nothing good can come of this. She's probably going to hate herself for giving up her V card under such circumstances, you're probably going to feel really bad for letting her do it and she might then resent you for using her in her confused state for personal gain. There is a possibility that sparks will fly and you will wind up with a new gf but the risk is pretty high.

Good luck.

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 04:42:21 »

Yea I agree noisy, any advice at this point is probably too late, but in all honesty and jokes aside, probably nothing good can come of this. She's probably going to hate herself for giving up her V card under such circumstances, you're probably going to feel really bad for letting her do it and she might then resent you for using her in her confused state for personal gain. There is a possibility that sparks will fly and you will wind up with a new gf but the risk is pretty high.

Good luck.

Physically speaking your dog should be ready for another walk at this point may even end up slightly beneficial that it was walked recently ;) but your problem is more along the lines of what YoungMichael is saying above, don't know all the details but if that isn't an issue for you.... enjoy your walk.

Offline whentheclouds

« Reply #14 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 05:46:01 »
(assuming this is a troll, because who the hell goes on GH for dog advice? that said)

she hadn't walked the dog with her ex but asks you to walk it within hours of breaking up? seems like she's really into your dog and you just didn't know. take your opportunity, but just play it cool and don't appear too eager (*****es hate that). have fun and don't forget, oppa doggy style

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 05:49:28 »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Everything I've read so far has been from a very n0vice perspective..

I shall leave some exp here for anyone that may need it..

At some point humanity produced enough food so that we no longer gave a damn about eating. It was demoted from a desirably thankful reward to, "yea, I'll get to it, no time, Top-Ramen."

Then... humanity produced so many PEOPLE, that intercourse was no longer a absolute function. It too was demoted from a necessity down to, "yea, I'll get to it, no time, pr0nhub."

---the OP himself demonstrated ^^^ this point perfectly..

So my point is.. with every pleasurable or necessary excursion there is a TIME COST..

Once that cost becomes extremely LOW..  there is no longer a need to attach so much emotional oversight upon how and when to do it..

There is no reason to prepare complicated food dishes, when simple foods are of equal quality and nourishment...

There is no reason to Romanticize SEX, when in fact our species is Extremely Overpopulated...

The -Imperative- is GONE..

So what is Par value... 

It used to be the case that the male must have certain resources in place prior to acceptance by a female..  This was also very important because the GOAL was important, procreation and rearing..

NOT SO any more..     The GOAL has been reached by humanity as a whole.. a sustaining population relative to the immediate environment

Which means, the average female and male are now equivalent in their sexual exchange.. since the baby is not an absolute consequence..

Bonding dynamics:

If the female has not fully and repetitively entered full engagement with prior mate.. they are essentially NOT chemically bonded.. or at least the bond may not be strong.

Oxytocin is significantly stronger in females, up to 4x, than in males..

Which means.. we can crudely say it's much harder for a female to suggest breakup than male.. this is an evolutionary strategy built into female humans, as they need resources during child rearing that is optimally provided by a 3rd party, so together they can achieve higher economies of scale.

During a breakup, the female is also more likely to engage in "rebound" behavior, because she is experiencing a lapse and a "greater emptiness" than the male...

Whereas the Male can just drink it off... and feel great that very next day....because he has time for m0re d0ta  and no one to tell him there's a regulation amount of cuddling per day...

Now.. towards the VERY specific trade in the OP..

Assuming the two parties involved are both using new cars of equivalent value.. let's say a camry for an accord..  same freakin car.. no miles on either...

It's really a 1:1 trade..

Here's the problem.. if you're both 19, i'm assuming college..

If the prior buyer for that female goes to the same school as the two of you, then you must check if this female is a "discreet" seller..

It's not worth fighting over girls, there are so many alternatives in college, you'd be stupid for taking a punch or making enemies with a guy (and his possi, frat, guild,etc)...

if the girl is NOT discreet,  only engage if the guy went to a different school, in which case the distance is generally too costly for the prior buyer to seek vengeance (comeback for the car)..

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #16 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 05:56:38 »

At some point humanity produced enough food so that we no longer gave a damn about eating. It was demoted from a desirably thankful reward to, "yea, I'll get to it, no time, Top-Ramen."

Then... humanity produced so many PEOPLE, that intercourse was no longer a absolute function. It too was demoted from a necessity down to, "yea, I'll get to it, no time, pr0nhub."

So my point is.. with every pleasurable or necessary excursion there is a TIME COST..

Once that cost becomes extremely LOW..  there is no longer a need to attach so much emotional oversight upon how and when to do it..

There is no reason to prepare complicated food dishes, when simple foods are of equal quality and nourishment...

There is no reason to Romanticize SEX, when in fact our species is Extremely Overpopulated...

So what is Par value... 

It used to be the case that the male must have certain resources in place prior to acceptance by a female..  This was also very important because the GOAL was important, procreation and rearing..

NOT SO any more..     The GOAL has been reached by humanity as a whole.. a sustaining population relative to the immediate environment

Which means, the average female and male are now equivalent in their sexual exchange.. since the baby is not an absolute consequence..

Bonding dynamics:

If the female has not fully and repetitively entered full engagement with prior mate.. they are essentially NOT chemically bonded.. or at least the bond may not be strong.

Which means.. we can crudely say it's much harder for a female to suggest breakup than male.. this is an evolutionary strategy built into female humans, as they need resources during child rearing that is optimally provided by a 3rd party, so together they can achieve higher economies of scale.

During a breakup, the female is also more likely to engage in "rebound" behavior, because she is experiencing a lapse and a "greater emptiness" than the male...

Whereas the Male can just drink it off... and feel great that very next day....because he has time for m0re d0ta  and no one to tell him there's a regulation amount of cuddling per day...

Assuming the two parties involved are both using new cars of equivalent value.. let's say a camry for an accord..  same freakin car.. no miles on either...

If the prior buyer for that female goes to the same school as the two of you, then you must check if this female is a "discreet" seller..

It's not worth fighting over girls, there are so many alternatives in college, you'd be stupid for taking a punch or making enemies with a guy (and his possi, frat, guild,etc)...

if the girl is NOT discreet,  only engage if the guy went to a different school, in which case the distance is generally too costly for the prior buyer to seek vengeance..

I'm sorry, there is no way a human typed this out.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #17 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 06:03:50 »

I'm sorry, there is no way a human typed this out.

I think I averaged 80 wpm on this one..  so .. hardly sean wrona, of whom may be a cyborg..

If anyone needs specific clarification on any sections.. Feel free to PM Tp4..

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #18 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 07:54:51 »
You know what they say: "You can't hit if you don't try." They say that, right?
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline osi

« Reply #19 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 07:57:39 »
just wait 30 minutes and walk dog again

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #20 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 08:00:25 »
Put a leash around it and then walk the dog?

also:
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 December 2014, 08:05:50 by Signature »
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline iri

« Reply #21 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 08:14:58 »
can i already post pictures of cats in this thread?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #22 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 08:19:09 »
can i already post pictures of cats in this thread?

That depends, have you taken it for a walk recently?

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #23 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 08:45:43 »
i have no idea what's going on but this is hilarious.
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #24 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 08:46:51 »
You want some nookie, damn the consequences, then do it.

If you actually expect more to come from this, don't.
Or just take her for a drink so she can blame alcohol later.
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #25 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 09:11:27 »
beastiality is illegal
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 09:17:50 »
beastiality is illegal
Depending on where you are in the world  :thumb:
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #27 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 09:40:08 »
beastiality is illegal

speaking from experience?

anyway, op, you claim she was depressed from a recent break up.

yeah, no. with women yelling rape when they regret sleeping with somebody due to their emotions i wouldnt risk it. not worth the jail time or the hassle even if nothing happens.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #28 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 09:42:57 »
This may be my favorite thread ever.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #29 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 09:43:40 »
beastiality is illegal

Is it Beastiality if you're a dog?

.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #30 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 09:43:56 »
Best way to walk the dog.... :thumb:

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #31 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 09:48:48 »
beastiality is illegal

yeah, no. with women yelling rape when they regret sleeping with somebody due to their emotions i wouldnt risk it. not worth the jail time or the hassle even if nothing happens.
doesn't matter, had sex

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #32 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 09:58:54 »
Your dog is a young dog, so it should be ready for another walk quickly. Those of us with old dogs have to wait a while. :)

Just watch some more exciting videos on your phone, and your dog should be ready to go in no time. Then you and your female companion can exercise your dogs all you want. It will probably be even better for her dog, since your dog was just walked, and won't want to finish the next walk so soon.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #33 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 10:01:57 »
beastiality is illegal

doesn't matter, had sex

dm:hs turns into surprise buttsex!

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
« Reply #34 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 10:03:29 »
there is always a cure for tired dogs, its called dog-viagra :P

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #35 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 10:08:31 »
Why would you watch videos while walking your dog?  Doesn't that seem a bit unsafe?

And who cares if you just walked your dog, maybe your two dogs can just like cuddle or something.  I dunno.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #36 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 10:10:00 »
Why would you watch videos while walking your dog?  Doesn't that seem a bit unsafe?

And who cares if you just walked your dog, maybe your two dogs can just like cuddle or something.  I dunno.
dude cuddle? No need to get perverted in this thread, he is just talking about walks...
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 December 2014, 10:12:20 by Signature »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #37 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 10:11:15 »

dude cuddle? No need to get perverted in this thread, he are just talking about walks...

No, I know.  You're right.  I went too far.  But he said she wanted their dogs to walk together, so I figured what to do if not walking due to tired?  Why not cuddle? 

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #38 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 10:28:09 »
Op hasn't reported back in hours , I hope no dogs has been too badly injured .
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #39 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 10:32:28 »
all dogs go to heaven just took on a whole new meaning

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #40 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 10:34:20 »

:eek:   I guess maybe you shouldn't over-walk your dog then, right?  Wouldn't want to do it any harm by over-exertion...

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #41 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 10:37:55 »

:eek:   I guess maybe you shouldn't over-walk your dog then, right?  Wouldn't want to do it any harm by over-exertion...

That's nonsense, you only make it stronger. Like a working dog...

Offline iri

« Reply #42 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 10:51:50 »
ok, i walked a cat.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline intelli78

« Reply #43 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 11:55:29 »

So what is Par value... 

Bonding dynamics:

if the girl is NOT discreet,  only engage if the guy went to a different school, in which case the distance is generally too costly for the prior buyer to seek vengeance (comeback for the car)..
I loled so much, troll level = Ph.D.
Please consider carefully before you decide to comment, for Jesus.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #44 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 12:52:21 »

ok, i walked a cat.

Show Image

While watching exciting cat videos?

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #45 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 12:58:33 »
Anyone between the ages of 16 and 30 should have no trouble walking their "dogs" multiple times in a single hour. Especially with the outside stimuli of "exciting videos" and "female dogs".
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #46 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 13:05:44 »
This thread is hilarious.  :))

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
Big Dilemma ...
« Reply #47 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 14:04:44 »
Just realized no one cracked a "doggy style" joke.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #48 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 14:06:23 »

what does snoop's album have to do with this?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #49 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 14:09:19 »

I don't understand.  When you're a dog, isn't everything "doggy style"?

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 14:10:09 »

Well Snoop is the number one dog, really he has everything to do with this dog centric thread

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 14:13:04 »

Well Snoop is the number one dog, really he has everything to do with this dog centric thread
WWSDD??

Offline iri

« Reply #52 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 14:16:11 »
Anyone between the ages of 16 and 30 should have no trouble walking their "dogs" multiple times in a single hour. Especially with the outside stimuli of "exciting videos" and "female dogs".
****, I'm turning 30 next year.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 14:19:54 »
No more multiple dog walkings  for you mr iri

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 14:25:09 »

time to crank your crank before it breaks down

Offline ablooga

« Reply #55 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 15:05:51 »
OK SO.. Being a normal person I am... I ended up walking our dogs together. Despite of my poor dog being over exhausted from the walk earlier. I noticed my dog wasn't as fast as it could have been but her dog slowed down for mine. And I gotta say it was quite fun. PROBLEM NOW IS. I didn't have a leash on my dog. BUT, she said it was okay because she trained her dog before hand so it wouldn't get babies. I MEAN, get hurt or run away. She told he she already preped her dog for this walk before hand, so it was a good chance my dog wouldn't cause an unwarranted outcome. Since my unleashed dog would "safely" play with her dog without running away or causing a commotion. So anyways her and her dog stayed at my place over the night, my parents already know her so it was okay. But they didn't know we took our dogs out for a walk. Thankfully.. And welp.. This might be a beginning of a good start. OR the beginning of a puppy daycare. OMG. I don't want to take care of cute puppies flaksdjf;laksdfjdlk;jasfdl;ksadjljksadflk;jsadfljk;asdf;alkdsf.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 15:07:21 »
WTF kind of walks do you take your dog on

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #57 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 15:12:19 »
Wrap it up.  The last thing the world needs is accidental little doggies.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 15:13:56 »

The kind that fills your vagina with semen

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #59 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 15:14:18 »
they must have snuggled :O

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #60 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 15:23:59 »
OK SO.. Being a normal person I am... I ended up walking our dogs together. Despite of my poor dog being over exhausted from the walk earlier. I noticed my dog wasn't as fast as it could have been but her dog slowed down for mine. And I gotta say it was quite fun. PROBLEM NOW IS. I didn't have a leash on my dog. BUT, she said it was okay because she trained her dog before hand so it wouldn't get babies. I MEAN, get hurt or run away. She told he she already preped her dog for this walk before hand, so it was a good chance my dog wouldn't cause an unwarranted outcome. Since my unleashed dog would "safely" play with her dog without running away or causing a commotion. So anyways her and her dog stayed at my place over the night, my parents already know her so it was okay. But they didn't know we took our dogs out for a walk. Thankfully.. And welp.. This might be a beginning of a good start. OR the beginning of a puppy daycare. OMG. I don't want to take care of cute puppies flaksdjf;laksdfjdlk;jasfdl;ksadjljksadflk;jsadfljk;asdf;alkdsf.

Good for you, bro. Glad you two were able to exercise your dogs fully. Just be sure to use some preventative measures next time, if you don't want puppies. Female dogs can get knocked up pretty easily sometimes, and then you are responsible for the puppies for the next 18+ years. Just ask your parents how fun that can be, haha!!

Confuscius Say: Man who have son must worry about one penis; man who have daughter must worry about EVERY penis.
« Last Edit: Mon, 01 December 2014, 15:29:51 by jdcarpe »
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #61 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 15:27:40 »

For what it's worth, I know two people who got pregs on birth control. Always use a leash. Be afraid.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #62 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 15:29:09 »

18 YEARS 18 YEARS AND ON THE 18TH BIRTHDAY HE COME TO FIND OUT IT WASN'T HIS?!

congrats tho, may your dogs slobber all over each other in the near future.

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
« Reply #63 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 15:32:20 »
Congrats on the sex!

in memoriam

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #64 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 15:33:54 »

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #65 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 16:08:40 »
I'm pretty sure it's "WTF is this thread?"

Offline jackalope

« Reply #66 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 16:22:05 »
My advice is always leash your "dog" unless he's running in the "backyard".
eh o well

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #67 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 16:33:59 »

Words to live by, although you'll want to make sure the backyard is tidy, so your dog doesn't track mud back into the house.
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #68 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 16:40:07 »

Words to live by, although you'll want to make sure the backyard is tidy, so your dog doesn't track mud back into the house.

It's always sensible to dog proof your back yard

Offline iri

« Reply #69 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 16:41:59 »

the backyard for sure should be cleaned. also proper substance should be applied to take care of the backyard's soil.

note how i walk a cat in a tidy area with virgin, untouched surface.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #70 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 16:45:19 »
As soon as your dogs start playing with each other, you will enjoy it and the time you spent walking your dog before will feel as if it never happened.
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #71 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 16:48:58 »
Proud of you my man.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #72 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 17:40:22 »
As soon as your dogs start playing with each other, you will enjoy it and the time you spent walking your dog before will feel as if it never happened.

bull****.

walking your dog is still awesome. it's just that your dog playing with another female dog is more awesome

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #73 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 17:57:26 »
As I venture in those parts of the internet, frequented by a  majority of women, that are relationship advice forums I am surprised at the lack of 'you slutty *****' comments and dreading the moment this thread turns into a small drama a few months down the road.
Maybe I am just becoming jaded. :confused:
|||My other keyboards :
More
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline tjcaustin

• King Klaxon
  • * Maker
  • King of All Klaxon Sciences and Cable Makery
    • Buy stuff
« Reply #74 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 18:02:47 »
Troll level: lazy

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #75 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 18:03:21 »
As I venture in those parts of the internet, frequented by a  majority of women, that are relationship advice forums I am surprised at the lack of 'you slutty *****' comments and dreading the moment this thread turns into a small drama a few months down the road.

women judging women negatively.

that's a shocker

Offline ablooga

« Reply #76 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 20:18:16 »
This isn't about women.... I'ts about DOGS! And it's not about relationships. It's about "walking" dogs!!!!!!!!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #77 on: Mon, 01 December 2014, 22:06:11 »

As the great Beyonce once said: "If you liked it, then you should have put a leash on it"

Offline jackalope

« Reply #78 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 03:05:22 »

As the great Beyonce once said: "If you liked it, then you should have put a leash on it"

Yes true, but as the prophet George Clinton proposed  "Why must I feel like that? Why must I chase the cat? Nothin' but the dog in me ".
eh o well

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #79 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 03:51:12 »
that's a shocker
IKR

I was alluding more to the follow up a few months down the road. "Did her dog ever really like my dog?" :'(
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #80 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 05:40:49 »
Your dog is not the only thing that can take her dog for a pleasurable walk ... Speaking cunningly linguistically. I'm sure both your dogs will be happy to take another walk together again later...

Okay, being serious for a second, don't be an ******* and take advantage of the situation. Also, where's your stamina? You're 19 for goodness sake!
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #81 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 01:23:16 »

Your dog is not the only thing that can take her dog for a pleasurable walk ... Speaking cunningly linguistically. I'm sure both your dogs will be happy to take another walk together again later...

Okay, being serious for a second, don't be an ******* and take advantage of the situation. Also, where's your stamina? You're 19 for goodness sake!
Dude, that was days ago! If he is still going now he has the best damn stamina in the world! And at the same time, what a curse!

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #82 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 03:58:32 »

Dude, that was days ago! If he is still going now he has the best damn stamina in the world! And at the same time, what a curse!

Lol! Oops... You mean I'm expected to actually read a thread I post in?

Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #83 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 04:41:54 »

Care to discuss the same scenario in say Nepal where they have load-sharing of electricity and arranged marriages. I'm talking oxytocin and dopamine.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #84 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 04:51:17 »

Care to discuss the same scenario in say Nepal where they have load-sharing of electricity and arranged marriages. I'm talking oxytocin and dopamine.

ah.. ok..

Nepal is a case of "stuck in the mountains"..  Geographical constraint.. 

The solution for the people that live there is to LEAVE..

And from the Human-as-a-Species perspective...  the larger collective survives, so unless there are significant resources to be gained by expansion "into" Nepal,  the current residents may as well not exist...

Offline BlackWidowMan777

« Reply #85 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 05:02:39 »

ah.. ok..

Nepal is a case of "stuck in the mountains"..  Geographical constraint.. 

The solution for the people that live there is to LEAVE..

And from the Human-as-a-Species perspective...  the larger collective survives, so unless there are significant resources to be gained by expansion "into" Nepal,  the current residents may as well not exist...

You pretty much summed up the situation in Nepal sadly. They are stuck in the mountains and their abundance of water is mostly going to India.

But there would be a very good chance of two 19 year olds being virgins in Nepal and the need to walk ones' dogs in concert especially when the female is in heat would mean the couple would be doing something against their culture (where arranged marriages are preferred especially for good families). The OP's attitude were he nepalese would be real disrespectful of the virg female. Oxytocin is what keeps couples in arranged marriages together. It's long term stuff hence the cuddling.

If they were to do the lovey dovey plough the pile-driver into the fertile earth then dopamine would be released. Many problems would then ensue, cultural and hormonal. This is not to say young nepalese don't walk the dog solo as much as anyone else they just gotta go about it more stealthily.
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 December 2014, 05:05:36 by BlackWidowMan777 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #86 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 05:55:15 »

that's a shocker

it's not that they judge other women negatively..

their conjectures are for the sole purpose of ameliorating private insecurities.

So.. it's not that they're h8ers..  it's that they're  self-h8ers.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #87 on: Fri, 19 December 2014, 03:30:41 »
The itching won't go away.

Offline jackalope

« Reply #88 on: Sat, 03 January 2015, 01:45:13 »
Just reread this thread, even better the second time around.
eh o well

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #89 on: Sat, 03 January 2015, 03:34:00 »
is she pregnant yet?

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #90 on: Sat, 03 January 2015, 05:09:58 »
Kek
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin