Author Topic: The many faces of Geekhack  (Read 1623824 times)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
Re: The many faces of Geekhack
« Reply #2250 on: Sat, 08 November 2014, 22:56:20 »
Maybe one day I can have a magnificent beard of my own

Or maybe not, I'm almost 27 and my **** is still weak. Need to transplant my pubes.

I have a couple of friends who struggle in the beard department. One has been going for 2 years and I estimate it will only take me 3 months to catch up.
Yeah well I hate my face so I'm just hoping I can cover like half of it with hair
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline swathe

« Reply #2251 on: Sat, 08 November 2014, 23:38:29 »
Maybe one day I can have a magnificent beard of my own

Or maybe not, I'm almost 27 and my **** is still weak. Need to transplant my pubes.

I have a couple of friends who struggle in the beard department. One has been going for 2 years and I estimate it will only take me 3 months to catch up.
Yeah well I hate my face so I'm just hoping I can cover like half of it with hair

Short of some sort of facial wig I am out of suggestions.
DAS Professional MX Blue
Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 Edition MX Blue

Linux + Emacs

Offline iri

« Reply #2252 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 04:44:49 »
I need a super effective hair softener to grow a full sized beard.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #2253 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 09:41:22 »
Hair products should never be used on your face, it will just dry the skin out and give you beard gruff.

It all comes down to genetics - some guys can have epic beards, some can't.
IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

Offline iri

« Reply #2254 on: Sun, 09 November 2014, 10:25:13 »
I can have an epic beard... It'll just cost me a lot of pain.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
The many faces of Geekhack
« Reply #2255 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 20:22:09 »
81645-0
81647-1
BY POPULAR DEMAND FROM 1 PERSON, A COMPRESSED ONE
More
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 November 2014, 20:54:46 by paicrai »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2256 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 20:57:13 »
Well that's new.   :confused:

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2257 on: Mon, 10 November 2014, 21:00:25 »
BY POPULAR DEMAND FROM 1 PERSON, A COMPRESSED ONE
Show Image

This one person truly have divine vision!
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline margo baggins

• Dungeon Dweller
  • * Maker
  • Get back to work!
« Reply #2258 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 04:26:17 »
Live from the dungeon.
I got boards.

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #2259 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 05:26:12 »
Live from the dungeon.

I'm gonna send you lights for Christmas.  Your dungeon is dark.

Offline margo baggins

• Dungeon Dweller
  • * Maker
  • Get back to work!
« Reply #2260 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 05:48:11 »
Live from the dungeon.

Yes that's why i'm permanently so angry and why my skin is so pale :)
I got boards.

Offline iri

« Reply #2261 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 08:46:50 »
Live from the dungeon.

you can, like, go out. spend some time on the seaside...

-Ray Bradbury

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2262 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 08:50:05 »
Live from the dungeon.

No he can't.  He's stuck in there until he's finished.   >:D

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #2263 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 08:54:11 »

:blank:
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline iri

« Reply #2264 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 09:03:57 »

what?

-Ray Bradbury

Offline margo baggins

• Dungeon Dweller
  • * Maker
  • Get back to work!
« Reply #2265 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 11:16:11 »
Live from the dungeon.

No he can't.  He's stuck in there until he's finished.   >:D

Yeah basically this - I get released to go and do my "day job" which is as an IT Engineer/consultant - so I spend a lot of my time in Basements or Attics in comms cupboards :D I work 50+ hours a week on the day job, I try to get 15 - 20 hours of keyboards in, and, well there isn't really that many hours left after that!
I got boards.

Offline Lurch

« Reply #2266 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 11:25:19 »

Offline iri

« Reply #2267 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 14:08:11 »

what?

do it. do the epic beard.
Is that sarcasm?
I am going to try again, this time with coconut oil.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2268 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 14:22:58 »

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #2269 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 14:26:54 »
The best picture of me in years (I am the second one from the right, the one in the middle is my brother and it was a picture during his wedding):

81739-0
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline Lurch

« Reply #2270 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 14:38:36 »

what?

do it. do the epic beard.
Is that sarcasm?
I am going to try again, this time with coconut oil.

nah, no sarcasm at all. i honestly couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic about being in serious pain from growing a beard. :-\

i recently picked up some "honest amish beard balm" and it is pretty kick ass. i have extremely curly and coarse facial hair, which can be uncomfortable at times (not sure i can call it painful tho :p). the beard balm has definitely made my beard a bit softer and overall it looks much better after about a week of using the balm. 

http://www.amishbeardcare.com/

i'm sure coconut oil will help. :thumb:

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2271 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 14:47:09 »
The best picture of me in years (I am the second one from the right, the one in the middle is my brother and it was a picture during his wedding):

(Attachment Link)

I don't get the impression that you are a little guy, so the guy on the left must be a giant.  How tall are you?  How tall is he?

Offline iri

« Reply #2272 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 18:07:03 »
nah, no sarcasm at all. i honestly couldn't tell if you were being sarcastic about being in serious pain from growing a beard. :-\

i recently picked up some "honest amish beard balm" and it is pretty kick ass. i have extremely curly and coarse facial hair, which can be uncomfortable at times (not sure i can call it painful tho :p). the beard balm has definitely made my beard a bit softer and overall it looks much better after about a week of using the balm. 

my beard is relatively stiff and bear hair very thick. and facial skin is very gentle. that's the problem. as a result, after six weeks it feels like a bunch of weasels hold my face with their clawed paws. last time a cut off the 3 months beard (with a very good trimmer), half of my skin covered with facial hair was red.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Lurch

« Reply #2273 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 20:01:28 »

my beard is relatively stiff and bear hair very thick. and facial skin is very gentle. that's the problem. as a result, after six weeks it feels like a bunch of weasels hold my face with their clawed paws. last time a cut off the 3 months beard (with a very good trimmer), half of my skin covered with facial hair was red.

sheesh. let us know how you make out with the coconut oil. ^-^

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #2274 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 20:08:02 »

(Attachment Link)

I don't get the impression that you are a little guy, so the guy on the left must be a giant.  How tall are you?  How tall is he?

I am 6'1, he's MUCH taller than me, like 6'5 at least, maybe 6'6. I am tall but not super tall, but I rarely feel small next to someone. I do next to him somewhat.
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2275 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 21:11:39 »

(Attachment Link)

I am 6'1, he's MUCH taller than me, like 6'5 at least, maybe 6'6. I am tall but not super tall, but I rarely feel small next to someone. I do next to him somewhat.

All dwarves next to HoffmanMyster!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2276 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 21:19:37 »

(Attachment Link)

Ya, everyone things that GH stands for GeekHack.  It actually stands for Giant Hoff...  :)  Not sure Hoff is officially over 7' tall though.  :P

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #2277 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 21:25:30 »
lurch............where is your picture?
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #2278 on: Tue, 11 November 2014, 21:26:21 »

(Attachment Link)

I saw you guys in concert...............the 5 Tenors right?
More

Luga G80-1865/MX Reds + Dolch G80-1813/MX Blues + G80-3700HQAUS + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Browns Thick PBT + DK9008G2 Pro/MX Clears Thick PBT +  QFR TKL/Ghetto Greens + Cherry G80-1800/MX Blues + IBM Model M SSK Bolt Modded + IBM Model M + IBM Model F + IBM AT F + Cherry G80-1000 (HAD)/MX Vintage Blacks + Razer BWU/MX Blues + Leading Edge DC2214/Blue Alps + Compaq MX11800/Browns + Chicony 5181/Monterey Blues + Chicony 5161/MX Black Cherry Clone + Focus 2001/White Alps + Chicony 5191/White Futabas + Olivetti ANK27-101 + Dell (Old Logo) AT101/Black Alps + NMB RT8255C+/Black Space Invaders + Unitek K260/Green Alps + Apple M0116/Orange Alps + AEK II M3501/Cream Alps + AEK M0115/Orange Alps + NEC  APC412/Blue Sliders + NEC APC410/Blue Sliders + Omnikey /White Alps + Wang/Yellow Alps (Omrons) + Laser/White SMK + Fame/Blue Aruz + AEK II M3501/Salmon Alps + Zenith ZKB-2R/Green Alps + Wang 724/Orange Alps + DK1087/Green Alps + Zenith ZKB-2/Yellow Alps + Dell Old Logo AT101/Salmon-Pink Alps + Leading Edge AK1012/White SMK's + Magitronic SK-1030/White (Linear) Futaba's + Packard Bell/White (Clicky) Futaba's + Datacomp DFK101/White  Alps + SGI AT101/Dampened White Alps + NMB AQ6RT-72511/Grey Space Invaders (Hi-Tek) + Datacomp/Blue Alps + Phillips 2812/White Space Invaders (Linear) + Dah Yang K251/Vintage MX Blues + Chicony 5161/DS Caps/Vintage MX Blue + Archie-NMB AQ659ZRT-725/Black Space Invader (Tactile) + IBM Model M 71G4644 (RD) Bolt Modded with Soarers Converter + IBM Model M Silver Label 1390131 + Cherry G80-1501/Vintage MX Clears + Focus FK8000/Linear Futabas + Gateway 2000 Anykey Programmable/Maxi-Switch + Dell GY13PVAT101/Dye Sub Caps/Salmon Alps + Chicony 5161/White Alps + AST K0B101/Slider over RD + Qtronix QX-32H + Everex/NMB RT8255CW+ Black Space Invaders-Split Erase + Tandon/NMB AQ659ZRT-101A/Beige Space Invaders + Cherry G80-11903 MNRUS/MX Blacks + Apple IIGS A9M0330/SMK Whites + WYSE PCE/MX Blacks + Chicony 5160AXT/Clicky Futaba + Cherry G80-0528/Vintage MX Blacks + Dell AT101/Linear (Modded) Black Alps+Topre 55g

Offline Lurch

« Reply #2279 on: Wed, 12 November 2014, 08:32:25 »

how do i look?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2280 on: Wed, 12 November 2014, 08:36:38 »

(Attachment Link)

Ya, everyone things that GH stands for GeekHack.  It actually stands for Giant Hoff...  :)  Not sure Hoff is officially over 7' tall though.  :P

LOL, you guys are ridiculous.  :))  And I'm not over 7' tall.  I am but a wee giant...   :-[

Offline margo baggins

• Dungeon Dweller
  • * Maker
  • Get back to work!
« Reply #2281 on: Wed, 12 November 2014, 09:20:45 »
I bet you are at least 7 foot tall you big monster.
I got boards.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #2282 on: Wed, 12 November 2014, 09:27:06 »
Him and lurch both
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline terrpn

• Alpha Geezer
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • - Buy Vintage -
« Reply #2283 on: Thu, 13 November 2014, 16:36:26 »

Show Image

how do i look?
Yep.....just as I thought

More

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #2284 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 19:43:37 »
I don't have many pictures of myself since I'm shy and not very photogenic, but I figured it was time I finally contribute to this thread so here's an obscure photo of myself.

I'm the goofball in the middle puck watching.
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #2285 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 19:57:54 »
I don't have many pictures of myself since I'm shy and not very photogenic, but I figured it was time I finally contribute to this thread so here's an obscure photo of myself.
Show Image

TIL: Don't piss flyersfan1 off. He'll check me into the boards...hard.

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #2286 on: Fri, 14 November 2014, 20:01:33 »
Show Image

TIL: Don't piss flyersfan1 off. He'll check me into the boards...hard.
I promise I'm a total gentleman, even on the ice! I broke a couple of ribs when playing in high school, there's really not too much protection we wear and the boards/checking are extremely unforgiving.  I only play in no check leagues now, much more fun!
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #2287 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 08:31:32 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2288 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 08:36:28 »
u angry because they forced you to go outside.  ... ^^

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #2289 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 16:56:18 »
Nah. I like the outdoors, especially compared to family gatherings.

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #2290 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 12:56:49 »

do your worst
« Last Edit: Fri, 20 March 2015, 15:19:48 by PunksDead »
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2291 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 14:37:37 »
Show Image

do your worst

inb4 CPTBadAss wants to steal your shirt.  And then go to a concert with you.  :))

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #2293 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 17:24:54 »
Show Image

do your worst

inb4 CPTBadAss wants to steal your shirt.  And then go to a concert with you.  :))

SON, I HAVE THAT SHIRT. I WAS WEARING IT YESTERDAY. SOMEONE ELSE FUX WITH 518 HARDCORE??!

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2294 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 17:38:53 »
Show Image

do your worst

mfw i thought you were hipsterpunks even though i have no idea what he looks like.

No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2295 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 18:15:43 »
Show Image

do your worst

mfw i thought you were hipsterpunks even though i have no idea what he looks like.
:triangle:
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2296 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 20:22:51 »
its tp4 and some guy!!!
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2297 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 20:23:49 »
its tp4 and some guy!!!
Show Image

I think that's sifo carrying tp4.  ^.^

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2298 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 20:24:09 »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
The many faces of Geekhack
« Reply #2299 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 20:29:05 »
more paparazzi images just in!!
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI