Author Topic: The Church Of Halverson  (Read 821305 times)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Re: The Church Of Halverson
« Reply #550 on: Mon, 26 August 2013, 18:35:40 »
halvy, the geekhackers are getting loco.

we must serve the kool aid sooner than we thought.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #551 on: Mon, 26 August 2013, 18:38:04 »
DOMO X Binge Colab?!?!?!?!

{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #552 on: Mon, 26 August 2013, 18:50:57 »

I am quite thirsty!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #553 on: Mon, 26 August 2013, 19:20:29 »
Bring forth beverges for the GirlShark!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #554 on: Mon, 26 August 2013, 19:23:13 »

I am quite thirsty!

*hands you the blood of our newest member*

forever young GirlShark! FOREVER YOUNG!!

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
  • All your base are belong to us!
« Reply #555 on: Mon, 26 August 2013, 20:33:00 »
Domo! That is so tight!! I am proud to have you rockin the creativity within the church!

If you need a face on it, pass it onto binge for finishing touches. He has been making faces like a boss these days.

/bow

I will have to ask binge about this. he has his style and I have mine. :p

Offline Grim Fandango

• * Esteemed Elder
  • "The living still give me the creeps."
« Reply #556 on: Wed, 28 August 2013, 03:31:14 »
Found sharkgirl represented somewhere unexpected

<------- avatar

Would actually make a decent tattoo design. Who is up for it?
Mouse Guide 2.0: A list of mice with superior sensors and more.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=56240.0

Offline domoaligato

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #557 on: Sat, 14 September 2013, 00:02:27 »
The faith is still alive and strong with the shark.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #558 on: Sat, 14 September 2013, 04:13:30 »
The true faithful do not need to be reminded that the faith is still strong.

The true faithful bask in the glory of the Halverson on a daily basis.

The true faithful blah blah blah something else profound which was on the tip of my tongue (or my fingers, seeing as how I am typing this) a minute ago, but which has completely evaporated into the ether.

Now I will gaze upon my yellow Topre Esc key which was mana from Halverson.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #559 on: Sat, 14 September 2013, 06:49:42 »

Found sharkgirl represented somewhere unexpected

<------- avatar

Would actually make a decent tattoo design. Who is up for it?

Do it!!

Hello children. My words of wisdom for today? Get wasted!!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #560 on: Sat, 14 September 2013, 06:52:20 »
Rowdy genuflects.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #561 on: Sat, 14 September 2013, 06:57:16 »

Rowdy genuflects.

Wanna do me a favor? Go get some bundy bitters and something, like citrus. Just drink it and describe it to me.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #562 on: Sat, 14 September 2013, 07:04:08 »
Too late for that now, anyway just had a couple of Asahi.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #563 on: Sat, 14 September 2013, 07:18:52 »

Just do it someday for me! I miss it.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #564 on: Sat, 14 September 2013, 18:14:33 »

Just do it someday for me! I miss it.

I have add it to my shopping list.  Now I need to find a reasonably priced bottle shop near this new house.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #565 on: Wed, 06 November 2013, 21:04:44 »
Well my children, it seem the church has been forgotten for these past two months. Sad, dark times we are facing are forcing me to bump this myself.

Please, have a read through this if you haven't, it'll ease your soul and make you smile. Forget about all of the bad things and just be happy.

The one and only, GirlShark WizBro, trying to shine some light down on everyone that makes GeekHack what it is.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #566 on: Wed, 06 November 2013, 21:08:47 »
Well my children, it seem the church has been forgotten for these past two months. Sad, dark times we are facing are forcing me to bump this myself.

Please, have a read through this if you haven't, it'll ease your soul and make you smile. Forget about all of the bad things and just be happy.

The one and only, GirlShark WizBro, trying to shine some light down on everyone that makes GeekHack what it is.

BASK IN THE WISDOM OF GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #567 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 00:24:08 »
i've been a terrible sharkpope, i apologize to the church of halv followers.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #568 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 04:22:42 »
I have been seeking to convert the masses.

I have been questing for a Lego shark to place in my shrine.

Yea, verily.

In these troubled times we need to draw together, to gather inspiration from the Girlshark Wizbro, and to forgive even those who make a profit on Clacks.

For what ye reap so shall ye sow, or was that the other way around?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #569 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 07:10:35 »
any word on denko?

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #570 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 07:48:21 »

When GeekHack gets you down, just do what Dori and GirlShark do! Just keep swimming XD.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #571 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 08:12:29 »

When GeekHack gets you down, just do what Dori and GirlShark do! Just keep swimming XD.

But...but...I can't swim :(

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #572 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 08:13:34 »
Girlshark will teach you, have no worries child

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #573 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 16:19:46 »
Girlshark will teach you, have no worries child

PRAISE GIRLSHARK
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #574 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 16:24:55 »

But...but...I can't swim :(

I shall teach you, in the shallow end of the pool of success!!

Also, denko-chwan is alive and well! And speaking of her, let me find a link so newcomers can have an enjoyable read tonight!

Happy Thursday my children!

The story of Denko, grab a warm pot of cocoa, and sit down for a beautiful story: http://www.platinumhearts.net/t6115-2ch-love-story-op-and-denko

Offline inlikeflynn

• * Esteemed Elder
  • file not found
« Reply #575 on: Thu, 07 November 2013, 16:34:51 »
For all of you who have lost your way I suggest a re-reading the
Book of Halverson

----------- __o
--------- _`\<,_
BRAAP(>)/ (*)
************^^^^^^

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #576 on: Fri, 08 November 2013, 03:53:28 »
This thread is just so sweet :)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #577 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 19:33:51 »
To all the faithful reading this thread. Christmas time approaches! Do a mitzvah and join Bunny's Secret Santa!. Spread some holiday cheer to your fellow Girlshark believer/forum member/future friend! :D

Girlshark reporting for Xmas duty, will do international as well!

Look our glorious leader is doing it, so should we! ^__^

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #578 on: Sat, 09 November 2013, 21:39:41 »
To all the faithful reading this thread. Christmas time approaches! Do a mitzvah and join Bunny's Secret Santa!. Spread some holiday cheer to your fellow Girlshark believer/forum member/future friend! :D

Girlshark reporting for Xmas duty, will do international as well!

Look our glorious leader is doing it, so should we! ^__^

Christmas time and Christmas cheer, pour the Girlshark another beeeer! So buy lots of gifts, and give them awayyyyy!!!! Secret Santa is sweet mon amiiiiii!

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
  • After all, music soothes even the savage beast
« Reply #579 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 22:52:39 »
Church meeting, Lego style!

Too Soon™          LZ-GH       Full Metal Poker

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #580 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 23:02:41 »
Church meeting, Lego style!

Show Image

:))

Bless you, child.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #581 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 23:15:39 »
My children, the church has been blessed.

May you all feel the joy tonight, and for the days to come!

Much love, much love to everyone!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #582 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 23:30:00 »
Deep joy, thank you oh Halverson!

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #583 on: Fri, 15 November 2013, 17:48:51 »
Oh praise The Lord SHARK!!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #584 on: Thu, 12 December 2013, 15:58:39 »
47787-0

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #585 on: Thu, 12 December 2013, 16:00:22 »
That's obviously photoshopped rowdy. I don't see a fin or a horn.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #586 on: Thu, 12 December 2013, 16:28:10 »
That's obviously photoshopped rowdy. I don't see a fin or a horn.

Erm ........

Offline Patchwrks

« Reply #587 on: Thu, 12 December 2013, 17:00:19 »
(´・ω・`)
(´・ω・`)denko-chan~~~내 스레드

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #588 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 18:27:56 »
Halverson would you take me into your heart and into your church of the girlshark?

I promise to serve the fellow shark and be the best shark i can be!

All hail the Halverson!

« Last Edit: Wed, 18 December 2013, 15:45:45 by Air tree »

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #589 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 18:44:48 »
If you let the shark god enter you, let him be inside you, you're already there.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #590 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 18:59:34 »
Welcome to the fold.

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #591 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 23:42:38 »
Can you believe this ****ing ****?
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=52459

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #592 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 23:44:45 »

Unbelievable!

They have a false idol too - a fake ErgoDox!

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #593 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 23:47:15 »
Tp4 and Halverson are both my gods. I follow both!

We can be friendly.. for now..

Offline YoungMichael88

• HHKB Wannabe
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #594 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 23:53:18 »

I think I speak for everyone here. You are hereby excommunicated from the church of Halverson. So long Judas!!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #595 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 23:56:41 »

I think I speak for everyone here. You are hereby excommunicated from the church of Halverson. So long Judas!!

-T pope 4- officially offers asylum to Air Tree @ Church of Tp4..

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #596 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 23:57:04 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #597 on: Tue, 17 December 2013, 23:59:25 »

Show Image

Dude.. that's actually a pretty epic response..   My heart skipped a beat..

Offline Air tree

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #598 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 15:38:30 »
Halverson! Tell your men to stand down from attacking the holy Church of Tp4 or we will become hostile..

You have been warned.

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #599 on: Wed, 18 December 2013, 15:42:29 »
some rabbits and cats can't do **** against a girlshark