Author Topic: "Selfie" Stick  (Read 8538 times)

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
"Selfie" Stick
« on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 02:11:17 »
Is it safe to say that "selfie" sticks are the worst invention of the millenium?

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Re: "Selfie" Stick
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 02:11:45 »
Nope, but it does perfectly capture the narcissism of a generation.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 02:12:48 »
I've never seen one in person..,,,then I went to the Hoover dam....and damn. It was a good laugh for the scenic journey.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 02:17:01 »
Idk why 'selfie' is a thing that's considered new or bad, I dont take many but it seems like a better thing to do than to ask a stranger to use your phone/camera to take a picture of you with someone. A stick to hold your phone to take pictures seems like a fair enough thing to exist, if not a little odd...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 02:49:11 »
I saw a tourist using one in the city last week.

Lotta tourists around Flinder St railway station and the cathedral opposite.

Lots of cameras.

I don't get what people don't like about them.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 02:55:41 »
Oh no, people want to take pictures of themselves from farther away, worst thing ever right?
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 03:04:08 »
Oh no, people want to take pictures of themselves from farther away, worst thing ever right?

Beats giving someone else your phone to take a picture of you, or your nice expensive camera.

Especially when the local probably knows the back streets far better than you do and can run off with your phone/camera and ruin the rest of your holiday.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #7 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 03:06:39 »

Beats giving someone else your phone to take a picture of you, or your nice expensive camera.

Especially when the local probably knows the back streets far better than you do and can run off with your phone/camera and ruin the rest of your holiday.
Pro tip, ask fat people
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 03:14:39 »

Pro tip, ask fat people

But what if they eat your phone?

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 03:15:16 »

Pro tip, ask fat people

Then film comes out the rear end?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #10 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 03:19:14 »
Actually what's to stop you grabbing the camera/phone off the selfie stick and legging it?

Imagine the tourist's indignation "He took my camera - lucky I had a firm grip on the selfie stick".

A moment's reflection.

Then "Hey, that's my camera/phone!".

Of course by that stage you're far away and still accelerating, with a nice camera or a new phone in your hot, sweaty grip.

Unless all the fat locals get in your way.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #11 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 03:26:07 »

Pro tip, ask fat people

Huh, fat people really are diffrent to the rest of us eh?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #12 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 03:27:22 »

Pro tip, ask fat people

Do they all have photo processing capabilities?

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #13 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 03:27:30 »

Pro tip, ask fat people

Possibly, I've never witnessed it yet, only heard the tales

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #14 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 03:28:14 »

Pro tip, ask fat people

Possibly, I've never witnessed it yet, only heard the tales

Heard the tails?

Probably the film being processed.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #15 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 03:29:18 »

Pro tip, ask fat people

I'm not sure, I'm not a scientist, but it would make sense that the larger the person, the more advanced their printing capabilities are

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 03:31:11 »
Actually what's to stop you grabbing the camera/phone off the selfie stick and legging it?
That was my thought - you couldn't make it any easier to steal unless you literally gave it to someone, which is the other option.

I do wonder how well the pics turn out though, an outstretched arm plus a stick is a long pivot to induce shaking.  Definitely not for night shots...

Also I would hope a decent one is made of metal - how can you carry one and not be arrested for carrying an offensive weapon?
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #17 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 03:32:28 »

Pro tip, ask fat people

I'm not sure, I'm not a scientist, but it would make sense that the larger the person, the more advanced their printing capabilities are

I guess the larger ones would support larger paper too.

You wouldn't get much more than a postage stamp out of me.

But that's not to say I can dispense postage stamps from my nether region upon command, or at least upon inserting the correct change in my left nostril.  I was just saying that as a comparison.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #18 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 03:33:52 »
I think all the dissenters are just Jelly they didn't think of it first, or that it would sell.. hahahaha...

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #19 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 08:07:33 »
I don't find selfie sticks as ridiculous as I find people who are holding up 10" tablets to take pictures.

Wrist strap. Like cameras have had for ages.

Pro tip, ask fat people
Doesn't work as well outside 'merica. Unless you ask another tourist.  :p

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #20 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 08:22:07 »

I don't find selfie sticks as ridiculous as I find people who are holding up 10" tablets to take pictures.

I have never seen a "selfie stick" but I agree that holding up a tablet makes you look like an ass.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #21 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 08:25:57 »
After living in Japan for a while and traveling to Taiwan i can tell you guys that selfies are perfectly acceptable here, along with the selfie sticks. Especially in Taiwan.

Now i've never enjoyed pictures of my fat self but i don't see a problem with selfies since i forget things pretty much instantly and having pictures would be nice so i have a quick reminder or something and it's nice to be able to show people the random **** you saw or did while you were traveling. Japanese people are always genuinely interested and it makes me feel crappy since i took like 3 photo's lol
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #22 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 13:17:40 »
Eh. I just think they are silly. Nubs I think said it best with his comment about it defining the narcissism of the current generation haha. Maybe its a cultural thing but to me the conceited nature of it just seems so weird. I just associate it with people being vain, narcissistic, and egocentric which I guess is why I just laugh when people use them. I do get their value though, especially for those who are less trusting of strangers to handle their belongings and expensive gear, that and when people use it for actual cinematography.

Offline DrHubblePhD

• I am star stuff
  • Location: Observable Universe, Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way Galaxy, Solar System, Planet Earth
« Reply #23 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 13:38:12 »
They just banned selfie sticks in a couple major art museums in new York, saying they endanger the exhibitions and other people  :))

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #24 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 14:10:52 »
it's a fad
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #25 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 14:29:09 »
I've never seen one in person..,,,then I went to the Hoover dam....and damn. It was a good laugh for the scenic journey.

I don't want to act like I'm special or something, but when I visit places, I take pictures of the place I'm visiting.  Perhaps I'll snap a few photos of myself or the people I'm with while visiting, but when I look back at a trip via photos, I would like more than a bunch of selfies with my big head blocking all the great views.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline tbc

« Reply #26 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 14:38:53 »

I don't want to act like I'm special or something, but when I visit places, I take pictures of the place I'm visiting.  Perhaps I'll snap a few photos of myself or the people I'm with while visiting, but when I look back at a trip via photos, I would like more than a bunch of selfies with my big head blocking all the great views.

dat truth
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #27 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 15:09:04 »

Why not both?

Also, when I go places and come back, my family likes to see photos of both the scenery/location and my face.  So I take pictures of my face not for myself to look at, but for my family to keep as a photo of their son/brother having fun.  It makes them happy.

I'm not sure where this narcissism thing is coming from.  People have been taking pictures of themselves for decades.  Just because it's easier now than ever before, all of a sudden it's narcissistic?

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #28 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 16:18:13 »

Why not both?

Also, when I go places and come back, my family likes to see photos of both the scenery/location and my face.  So I take pictures of my face not for myself to look at, but for my family to keep as a photo of their son/brother having fun.  It makes them happy.

I'm not sure where this narcissism thing is coming from.  People have been taking pictures of themselves for decades.  Just because it's easier now than ever before, all of a sudden it's narcissistic?
Well for me it's the excess of it. The fact that you must shove your face into every photo so that you can be recognized for being there.

Offline tbc

« Reply #29 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 16:22:57 »

Why not both?

Well for me it's the excess of it. The fact that you must shove your face into every photo so that you can be recognized for being there.

it's for bragging on facebook.  i absolutely guarantee that if it wasn't for facebook/instagram, there would be almost no selfies.  not the same thing as a bathroom pic showing an outfit.

think abiut it.  go look at pictures from the 80s and 90s when you still had to mail photos.  count the number of selfies.  i've seen literally 0

EDIT:

look up how auschwitz girl is using her selfie to brag about her internet fame.
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 February 2015, 16:25:55 by tbc »
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #30 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 16:39:30 »

Why not both?

Because I've been looking at myself in the mirror for decades.  I need some different scenery in my photos.

In all honesty, there is a little bit of both isn't a bad idea.  I'm just one that likes to take photos of the scenery that might turn out like this when I get lucky, because nature creates its own art, we have to notice it:

89975-0
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #31 on: Sat, 07 February 2015, 21:27:23 »
So, how many selfies have you all taken?
I've only taken 4 thanks to kittie... He was on my shoulder and I wanted a picture of him up there lol.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #32 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 02:16:22 »

Why not both?

Unfortunately not all of us are as beautiful as you Hoff...

Offline iri

« Reply #33 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 03:23:28 »
People have been taking pictures of themselves for decades.
decades?! that's the first known selfie, taken in 1839

90004-0
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #34 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 03:31:45 »
You want something properly ****ed up that says a lot about how bad things can get... It's massive portraits people used to hang of themselfs in there own houses. And the portaits wernt even accurate, they were changed to make them look thinner, have better skin etc... At least Instagram selfie pics are based on some reality

Offline iri

« Reply #35 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 03:33:36 »
You want something properly ****ed up that says a lot about how bad things can get... It's massive portraits people used to hang of themselfs in there own houses. And the portaits wernt even accurate, they were changed to make them look thinner, have better skin etc... At least Instagram selfie pics are based on some reality
yeah, nothing more realistic than those filters.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #36 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 03:34:25 »

But they are filters... Not painting something that isn't there...

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #37 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 04:02:40 »

We have Photoshop these days, and the internet, where we can post falsified pictures of ourselves for everyone to see, not just visitors to our homes.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #38 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 04:04:28 »

We have Photoshop these days, and the internet, where we can post falsified pictures of ourselves for everyone to see, not just visitors to our homes.

I've yet to see any photoshopped selfies on my fb feed, or anything similar... Dodgy angles and ****ty filters sure, but not photoshop... Let's be real

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #39 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 04:13:49 »

I've yet to see any photoshopped selfies on my fb feed, or anything similar... Dodgy angles and ****ty filters sure, but not photoshop... Let's be real

They're out there, believe me.

Also ...

http://sheownsit.com/amazing-photo-editing-apps-beautify-your-next-selfie/
http://www.bustle.com/articles/3108-4-apps-that-will-help-you-take-better-selfies

and so on ...

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #40 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 04:38:22 »
Ok buddie

Offline poog

« Reply #41 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 04:44:47 »

Why not both?

when people show me pictures of their trips i like to see them in the photos. if i just wanted to see nice pictures of famous scenes where they're probably taking pictures i could most likely find better ones on the internet. it's another story if they're taking pictures in front of nothing though

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #42 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 03:03:12 »
Ive had lots of conversations with the wifu about how making everything photogenic, how everything must be documented and shared. If it isnt its like it never happend and NOT being documented takes away from the experience (in her mind), while I think the constant focus on finding things to share on Facebook (or what ever piece of **** site replaced it) is running the experiences.

So one thing we do agree on is that the selfie stick is the stick of pure loneliness. When her friend from the UK came to visist she had a selfi stick with her to all of my wifu's friends and her. Wasn't even that stoned but couldn't stop laughing. Had to leave the room
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #43 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 12:04:14 »
We've got one in the family now. Time to rip the sexiest selfies now. #weouthere #instagood

Offline Kira

• <3 <3 <3 <3
« Reply #44 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 23:57:42 »

Pro tip, ask fat people

LOL this is what I always do, but I try not to make it look obvious :P

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #45 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 16:55:43 »
Selfies from the 1920s ...

92003-0

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #46 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 16:57:37 »
Selfies from the 1920s ...

(Attachment Link)
wow you couldve just used your arm this entire time?
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #47 on: Wed, 25 February 2015, 17:14:20 »
I don't mind.
The cleavage is alot better.

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #49 on: Thu, 26 February 2015, 02:18:10 »
I never have the skill to take good selfie, so yes