Author Topic: Distorted Trumps  (Read 3014 times)

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
Distorted Trumps
« on: Tue, 03 April 2018, 02:01:55 »
192948-0
« Last Edit: Tue, 03 April 2018, 02:07:59 by ander »
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
Re: Distorted Trumps
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 03 April 2018, 02:29:59 »

192950-0
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline buckyballs

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 04 April 2018, 17:24:26 »
If that were a golden worm, it would look more beliveable. Hard to see Trump opening his mouth for ordinary worms.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 04 April 2018, 17:39:43 »
In my opinion, "distorted" is a natural state.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline JP

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 04 April 2018, 17:44:31 »
193119-0
About Me | The Collection
Therapy is expensive so I buy keyboards and bike parts.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 04 April 2018, 18:54:02 »
I'm sorry, I was not being mindful of the spirit of the thread.

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline emenelopee

• *klomp klomp klomp* I step on your house 🦖
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 05 April 2018, 11:48:22 »
I made these somewhat derivative pics during the primaries way back when. Oh happy days, before the man-meme became America's President.

And one with a more political bent:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 05 April 2018, 12:20:34 »
Trump, as (bad) of a person as he is..

He is the First Truthful president to Treat American Politics for WHAT IT IS..

A show put on by the Nation's Oligarchs to lull the timid-masses..

Trump gets up , every day,  MUMBLE some Random thing, that also happens to be a LIE..

But, the thing is, it's ALSO HONEST, because he makes NO ATTEMPTS to Cover for it..

His behavior is the same as saying,  Ball's in your court America, DO SOMETHING..

That is the most Sincere Act from Any President..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 05 April 2018, 12:49:38 »

Offline emenelopee

• *klomp klomp klomp* I step on your house 🦖
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 05 April 2018, 13:14:10 »
Trump, as (bad) of a person as he is..

He is the First Truthful president to Treat American Politics for WHAT IT IS..

A show put on by the Nation's Oligarchs to lull the timid-masses..

Trump gets up , every day,  MUMBLE some Random thing, that also happens to be a LIE..

But, the thing is, it's ALSO HONEST, because he makes NO ATTEMPTS to Cover for it..

His behavior is the same as saying,  Ball's in your court America, DO SOMETHING..

That is the most Sincere Act from Any President..

Or, as I believe Marco Rubio once said: "A truth-teller without the truth"

He's a bull**** artist, not to be confused with honesty.

Regardless, this is a thread about funny pictures.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #10 on: Thu, 05 April 2018, 19:34:58 »
distorted?

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #11 on: Thu, 05 April 2018, 21:46:47 »
If that were a golden worm, it would look more beliveable. Hard to see Drumpf opening his mouth for ordinary worms.

LOL

193213-0

JP: I remember that... A woman opened a tub of margarine somewhere and was shocked to see what looked like Drumpf's face. What a story.

Drumpf, as (bad) of a person as he is... He is the First Truthful president to Treat American Politics for WHAT IT IS... A show put on by the Nation's Oligarchs to lull the timid-masses... Drumpf gets up , every day,  MUMBLE some Random thing, that also happens to be a LIE... But, the thing is, it's ALSO HONEST, because he makes NO ATTEMPTS to Cover for it...

Unfortunately, it's naive people like you who made this whole farce possible.

You're saying it's okay having a self-absorbed, compulsive liar in the White House—someone with no political experience, no people skills, no real awareness of most Americans's values or needs, no idea how to build cooperation and achieve realistic goals, and no idea how the real world works beyond a penthouse or country club? A guy who created a whole career on being a superficial, intolerant, closed-minded, wealth-obsessed bully—then turned around and conned gullible people like you into thinking he had their interests at heart, so he could become some kind of Bizarro anti-president and use American politics as another self-aggrandizing ego vehicle?

And you think it's fine because he doesn't conceal who he is—because he's so compulsive and out-of-touch with reality, he's incapable of realizing how disturbed he is or controlling himself in any way?

That makes as much sense as your annoying, adolescent text-styling. If you must subject us to your incessant rambling, will you please do so in normal-sized text so we needn't spend so much time scrolling past it? Thanks!
« Last Edit: Thu, 05 April 2018, 21:49:34 by ander »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #12 on: Fri, 06 April 2018, 04:15:09 »

Unfortunately, it's naive people like you who made this whole farce possible.

You're saying it's okay having a self-absorbed, compulsive liar in the White House—someone with no political experience, no people skills, no real awareness of most Americans's values or needs, no idea how to build cooperation and achieve realistic goals, and no idea how the real world works beyond a penthouse or country club? A guy who created a whole career on being a superficial, intolerant, closed-minded, wealth-obsessed bully—then turned around and conned gullible people like you into thinking he had their interests at heart, so he could become some kind of Bizarro anti-president and use American politics as another self-aggrandizing ego vehicle?

And you think it's fine because he doesn't conceal who he is—because he's so compulsive and out-of-touch with reality, he's incapable of realizing how disturbed he is or controlling himself in any way?

What Farce..

It's a farce if there is active concealment.

Trump specifically said , (as people have continuously front paged), that he's going to lie as president, and he's quite literally babbling, and by babbling he can not be held accountable for anything at all,  and it clearly works...

What Trump does is not a lie,  Lying is just what he says. What he does , is a straight message to the powerless masses, hey, this is how the real world works, As an oligarch , i can say anything I want, and do anything i want..

THAT is the real world we the proletariat class bury beneath layers of self-administered-psychosis.

Trump is superficial, intolerant, close-minded wealth-obsessed..

Those are not bad things, they're just consequences of general success in a capitalist organized society.

What is the ROLE, of government.   TO REPRESENT THE PREVAILING ECONOMIC INTEREST OF THE NATION.

And in this case,  their camp won, and Trump has very successfully / since he's been in office, expediting the agendas important to the business powers around him..

That is the role of EVERY political leader.

Clinton/Bush/Obama,   They all did exactly that to far less fan-fare.

THAT is the Government.  It has always been this way..  they just paint it a different color every once in a while to jedi-mind-trick the proletariat class.. 

We're not pimping you, You are not a slave..

As for PEOPLE like me who ALLOWED this to happen..

People didn't allow anything..  Clearly Trump just as Bush jr, They DID NOT Win the election and still became president...

As if there is any clearer a message that We Don't live under a democracy..

To see the world as you do is juvenile and ignorant..

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 06 April 2018, 08:24:04 »
One of my fav artists did this and uploaded it to his site for people to make signs and posters for free...

My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.