Author Topic: Who uses a left-handed keypad for gaming?  (Read 5911 times)

Offline klennkellon

• I like bottoming out
Who uses a left-handed keypad for gaming?
« on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 16:48:08 »
I have been wanting one because gaming on a keyboard is just not that comfortable, especially a Model M.

I've been thinking of the Tartarus, since it's cheaper and I don't care if it's rubber dome if I'm not typing on it. Does anyone else use one?

I'd mainly be using it for FPS's like TF2 or Fallout, how easy is it to jump, crouch, etc?

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
Re: Who uses a left-handed keypad for gaming?
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 18:32:02 »
I use an orb weaver with reds on WASD, and clears on everything else, had the Nostromo before. I only bought the irbweaver because at the time Synapse didn't support the Nostromo. I love it. When i played WoW, between my Naga and my Orbweaver i havd everything bound to buttons. Didnt have to point and click anything in a raid as a combat rogue.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline chuckdee

• * Destiny Supporter
Re: Who uses a left-handed keypad for gaming?
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 01 April 2016, 21:35:41 »
G13.  Not mechanical, but I like the ergonomics better than the Orbweaver or the Tarterus.  I liked the n52/nostromo, but that day is gone.  Not sure why Razer didn't just modify that more, rather than just scrap it.